• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Ich habe die Befürchtung das meine h150i AIO kaputt ist. Um genauer zu sein der comander core(glaube ich zumindest das es der ist). Das ganze lief so ab das ich wohin musste und meinen PC für ein paar Downloads an gelassen habe. Als ich nach ca 2 bis 3 Stunden wieder gekommen bin war der PC wie sonst auch in diesem Ruhezustand also nicht aus sondern in dieser Art standby. Ich bewegte die Maus damit er wieder an geht und nach dem anmelden fiel mir auf das die CPU LED leuchtete. Somit schaltete ich den PC aus und fuhr ihn neu hoch mit dem Gedanken er hätte sich aufgehangen. Es kam der American Megatrends Screen und es fing an verbrannt zu riechen.Wärend dieses Prozesses fiel mir auf das die Lüfter meiner AIO weder drehten noch das RGB an war. Ich schaltete sofort wieder ab und wartete ein paar Minuten. Dann fuhr ich ihn wieder hoch und ging ins BIOS. Dort stand das meine CPU bei 85 Grad lief also schaltete ich wieder ab. Ich überprüfte alle Verbindungen der AIO und des Hubs und versuchte es erneut. Nichts änderte sich. Ich habe die Lüfter an einen anderen Hub gesteckt welchen ich noch hatte und sie funktionierten einwandfrei. Jedoch passt der Pumpenstecker nicht an diesen Hub. Ich habe auch zwischenzeitlich eine Art Knackgeräusch vernommen was sowohl vom Case als auch vom Mainboard oder eines durchbrennenden Wiederstands kommen könnte. Der PC gibt ein einwandfreies Bild aus und er bootet auch. Das einzige was nicht funktioniert ist scheinbar die AIO. Was sollte ich machen bzw welche Möglichkeiten bleiben noch neben einem Neukauf des Hubs? CPU: i9-12900K Mainboard: Asus ROG Z690 Hero CPU Kühler: Corsair H150i elite capellix RAM: Corsair Vengeance Rgb DDR5-6000 CL30 SSD: Samsung 990 Pro Grafikkarte: MSI Ventus RTX 3090 3x OC Case: Corsair 5000d Airflow Netzteil: Fractal Design ION Gold 850 Watt Vielen Dank schonmal im voraus!
  2. Hallo zusammen, ich habe eine kleine Frage, die wie ich finde, von vielen Leuten immer anders beantwortet wird.Deswegen frage ich hier….. Wie fest soll man die Thumbscrews der AiO auf den Füßen über der CPU anziehen, nur mit den Fingern handfest oder mit den Fingern handfest und dann mit dem Schraubendreher 2 Umdrehungen nachziehen? Über eine Antwort freue ich mich sehr, viele Grüße Daniel
  3. Hi folks, First post here, i hesitated between Icue troubleshooting and hardware troubleshooting, feel free to tell me if it belongs somewhere else. Also, english isn't my first language, so bare with me. 2 or 3 weeks ago, the wheel of my Scimitar pro RGB broke. Since it also started to show signs of heavy usage, i decided to upgrade to an Elite Wireless. When i plugged the wireless plug in my computer, i started noticing the sound of something disconnecting. At first i thought it was because i had plugged it to the usb of my screen, so i plugged it directly to my computer. Then i tried unplugging other devices. Issue persisted. After a while, i realized that the RGB of my corsair AIO was also resetting. Low and behold, that's my AIO which is disconnecting. I first thought i might need to reinstall iCue since i know it's a finicky software. Didn't help. I tried to update the AIO, it went worse. After troubleshooting an AIO that failed to upgrade (and was going full blast), i managed to make it work again. Except it's still disconnecting. Since i had a fan that was randomly not showing RGB and/or staying red sometimes, and i had a pair of SP120 lying around, i decided to change the fans. RGB works on both now ! but they still disconnect, aswell as the pump. I tried to change the pump from internal usb1 to internal usb2. No luck. I Also tried to remove a lot of devices as during my research, i learned about the AMD thing where usb is data/power limited. Weirdly enough, if i disable all RGB in iCue, the fan and pump stops disconnecting. The moment i turn RGB on again, it starts again. So right now i have a "functionning" AIO without RGB. an anyone here help troubleshoot this further ? I'm running out of ideas. My rig : PCPartPicker Part List: https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/DmVjKX CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X ATX AM4 Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory Storage: Western Digital Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 SATA Solid State Drive Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive Storage: PNY XLR8 CS3030 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive Video Card: Gainward Phantom Reunion GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12 GB Video Card Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 ATX Mid Tower Case Power Supply: Corsair RM750x (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
  4. Dear community, After lots and lots of research and after contacting also the customer service of corsair (which prompt me for an RMA), I am creating this topic as a last chance to try to fix if possible my issue and avoid sending my AIO to England while waiting for a new one to come. I have the H115i elite capellix XT AIO (2x140 fans) watercooling for 10 months now, and I face the same issue since day one, but I have been using the pc for about 2 hours per week so I have not been able to invest proper amount of time on it since day one to figure out what is going on. The pump creates a noise like a strong rattle along with a strong vibration every couple of minutes or so. When this happens, (sometimes, sometimes not) the fans seem to speed up for 5-10 seconds (as if they detect that the pump stopped or something which is clearly not the case as I monitor the ICUE software) and den calm down again. This issue seems very weird as the sound is not constant (to make me think that it is air bobbles trapped inside), rather it is periodical. I have tried many different orientations (at the moment i have the radiator out of the case being much higher and above the pump), updated bios, even switched in bios the power from PWM to DC (which some people in forums say it might help). It seems that when I tilt a bit here and there, the noise stops in the sense of it being less "frequent" and "strong" and vise versa. However it is weird that the pump is so sensitive, and feels as if it has lots of air in the whole system (when I shake it I hear the noise to be loud). Could you please advise? MY system is the below: MOBO: Asrock riptide 650m CPU: Ryzen 7700x RAM: 2x16GB GSKILL neo RGB Z5 SSD: Firecuda 530 GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 360 OC PSU: Thermaltake 850W P.S. I will be able to also provide video tomorrow.
  5. I'm going to be moving to Linux as my daily driver. Given that iCue is not supported in Linux, in addition to my personal preference/paranoia of software failures, especially in an unsupported OS, would I be better off plugging the 3 AIO fans directly to the mobo bypassing the Commander Core all together? Currently, with Windows, I use the hardware profile for both the RGB and cooling management with iCue completely uninstalled after initial config. So I guess my questions are: - Will the hardware cooling profile persist even with Windows removed? - Should I keep all of my 6 fans plugged into the Commander Core and use an open source software in Linux? - Should I go the mobo route and giving up on setting the fans to coolant temp and use CPU temp instead? I am still not clear about the safeguard with the Commander Core but I haven't been stressing my CPU since I built it so I haven't ran into any cooling related issue yet. This is my hardware configuration: - AMD 7900X (updated to the latest chipset) - Asrock X670E SL BIOS 2.02 - 4x32GB Corsair (CMH128GX5M4B5600C40) – Unfortunately, I mistakenly selected this model without proper filters, and it's not even on the QVL list. Returned them and got Corsair 2x48GB with QVL - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gigabyte - 1300W EVGA Gold - Corsair icue 360 pump + 3 Corsair QL AIO + 3 corsair SR 120 (2in side+ 1 ex rear) - 2 Noctua ippc 3000 bottom - Hyte Y60
  6. Hey, I've had an H115i installed in my PC for several months now (in a 680X case which was fun to try and get it to fit into in the first place), and despite all my best efforts to work out how to limit or eliminate the fan vibration noise myself, I can't seem to figure out how to get it to stop. For example, at any speed under about 1200RPM on the 140MM fans, there's a constant WUMWUMWUMWUMWUM vibration that's loud enough to hear through headphone audio and I swear is being transmitted through the walls. If the fan speed is zeroed out, it goes away but of course everything heats up, and if it goes above 1400RPM it (mostly) goes away but is then replaced by the fans just being aggressively loud. Settling at 1200-1300 RPM mostly alleviated the issue but now there's a constant almost rumbling kind of vibration. There's also a higher pitched whirring sound I can hear, but I just assume that's the pump and its not really a big issue. The actual cooling is fine (I think) because it never really goes above 70-72C. I have tried loosening the fan screws, tightening them, adjusting the speed of one fan to be out of sync with the other, and nothing really seems to affect it. I'm kinda going out of my mind with the constant noise and I don't really have the ability to replace it with an alternative cooling solution right now, nor am I sure if the problem lies entirely with the AIO or with the case or a combination of both, so any suggestions or fixes are very welcome.
  7. As of this morning, the pump only shows the default clockwise rotating rainbow. I did have a counter-clockwise rainbow spiral set to match other RGB lighting patterns in my case. Now it doesn't matter what lighting scheme I choose. If I select a static color, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow, If I choose an effect with 2 alternating colors, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow. If I turn the lighting off altogether, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow. I can no longer control the RGB on my pump. I attached a Pastebin link with my full DXDiag information. https://pastebin.com/w57N1ae4
  8. I had this question about the upcoming HEDT Workstation Sockets for the Threadripper 7th gen series, and I'm only confused with previous AIO Coolers since they had Socket compatibility from the previous Threadripper sTR4, sTRX4, and sWRX8. I cannot tell if it is or isn't incompatible, even though it isn't starting availability until November 21st, 2023, or around early next year 2024.
  9. Hi All, I hope this is in the right place and that someone is able to help me. I have had my H150i AIO cooler around 6 months, it installed fine and for around 4-5 months worked perfectly. One day I turned on my PC and after around 45 mins the pump light changed itself to red. I quickly took my headphones out to listen to see if the fans had accelerated their RPM, no.. So I looked on iCUE and the pump was working as normal, CPU temp was cool, pump was working at it's regular rate and so were the fans. I know the constant red light usually means pump failure but there is no failure here? The PC continues to work fine and every so often the red light goes to the default rainbow wave and then switches back to the red. One thing that may be useful is that when it is red I can change the colour to either blue or green but nothing in between such as cyan. The BIOS also looks as I would expect. I tried forcing updates on the AIO and it didn't fix it. I also uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE which fixed the issue for maybe a week and then it started again. Hopefully someone is able to assist me with this. I have attached a picture of the pump and iCUE at the time of writing this. Thanks :)
  10. Hallo Liebe Corsair Community, ich habe gestern eine H150i Elite Capellix eingebaut. Die Pumpe blinkt anfangs in Regenbogenfarben und geht dann in ein blinkendes Rot über. In der Corsair iCue Software steht "Pumpenfehler bitte wenden Sie sich an den Support", das Update v. 2.11.211 habe ich installiert und dies hat nichts geändert. Ich habe ein kostenfreien CPU Benchmark gemacht, die CPU ging einmal auf 80 Grad hoch ist dann aber konstant bei 35-40 Grad gewesen. Die Pumpe funktioniert, ich habe den PC 4 Stunden am Stück angehabt die Temperatur war irgendwo zwischen 30-35 Grad. Ich habe sämtliche Programme gedownloaded. Mehrere Tabs im Browser offen gehabt und so weiter. Die Temperatur war nie über 40 Grad. Das Kabel steckt auf "CPU_OPT" Ich weiß nicht was ich machen soll. Bitte kein Kommentar zum Adapter Kabel der Graka..... es nervt mich selber Bitte helft mir 😪 Z790 Aero Mainboard Corsair DDR5 6200mhz Ram Corsair H150i Elite Capellix White Geforce RTX 4070ti Aero
  11. Hi i recently got a H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT and I was wandering if my temps were high, at a room of around 30C, my cpu temp is 40-45 at idle and my coolant temp is around 35 is that normal?When my ac and the room around 27c my cpu temp is 35-40c and my coolant temp 30-32c. Also when I was placing my pump i put it kinda diagonally so I lifted it and placed it correctly but some thermal paste was at the cpu would that be an issue?(i hadn't screwed the pump when I did all that) Also when I do a stress test for 10m my cpu temp reaches 70c at the most at 100% usage which I nearly never do that edit: I have a i7 11700kf and an rtx3060ti*
  12. Last update Nov 29th 2021 Now including the iCUE ELITE CPU Cooler LCD Display Now installed in my trusty 4790k/GTX1080/32GB Dominator Platinum Corsair Crystal 570x Build Welcome to the iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX Faq This thread will cover all things iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX AIO related From Specs to Diagrams. ----------------------------------------- Web Store Link iCUE Elite at Corsair.com Official Corsair Elite Cooler Manual/Quickstart Guide ------------------------------------------ Note. All Images are Clickable to the full resolution versions. Specs for the H00i Elite Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM - Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility - Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 240mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 277mm x 120mm x 27mm Fan Specs Fan Model - ML RGB Elite Series Fan Dimensions - 120mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2400 RPM Number of Fans - 2 Fan Airflow - 75 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 4.2 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 - 37 dBA ---------------------------------- Specs for the H115i ELITE Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 280mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 322mm x 137mm x 27mm Fan Specs Fan Model - ML RGB Series Fan Dimensions - 140mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2000 RPM Number of Fans - 2 Fan Airflow - 97 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 3.0 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 - 36 dBA ---------------------------------- Specs for the H150i ELITE Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM - Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility - Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 360mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 397mm x 120mm x 27mm Fan specs Fan Dimensions - 120mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2400 RPM Number of Fans - 3 Fan Model - ML RGB Elite Series Fan Airflow - 75 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 4.2 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 - 37 dBA ---------------------------------- Specs for the H170i ELITE Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM - Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility - Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Tubing Length 450mm Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 420mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 440mm x 140mm x 27mm Fan specs Fan Dimensions - 140mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2400 RPM Number of Fans - 3 Fan Model - ML RGB Elite Series Fan Airflow - 15 – 82.9 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 0.30 – 2.06 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 – 31.8 dBA The Commander Core Supplied with each iCUE Elite Capellix AIO Cooler If using the Commander Core without an Elite AIO attached, iCUE will see this as a "Commander Core". If the AIO is attached, it will appear as the AIO (H150i Elite Capellix, for example). Sata Powered (none removable) Connects to a USB header (none Removable) Supports 6 of Corsairs RGB Fans 6 x 4 pin Headers (Note, NO control of 3 pin Voltage controlled fans) Controls the Speed of up to 6 Fans PWM 6 x 4 pin Headers Allows RGB Control via Corsair iCue/LINK Auto Detected in iCUE Allows controls of iCUE Elite Capellix AIO Coolers Has 1 Thermal probe 2pin header and a 2nd sensed from the Elite cooler in iCUE Pump Speeds: Extreme - 2700 RPM / Balanced - 2480 RPM / Quiet - 2300 RPM. (thankyou DevBiker for further details. taken from Here) ---------------------------------- The Pump Note, this unit MUST be used with the Commander Core and will not function at all with out it. Also it is NOT compatible with the Commander Pro. The Pump is supplied with 2 Facia Trims which are removed/replaced by removing 4 Screws. Plate 1 (Comes pre-attached) Plate 2 Also comes with and an included Motherboard Backplate And also includes the following mounting brackets. intel AMD sTR4 Am3/am4 The Following Hardware is also supplied (Note model and amount shown in the diagram below) iCUE ELITE CPU Cooler LCD Display This Unit replaces the Cap Cover on the Elite Series Pump. allows the user to display various stats and information about their build or be able to display images/gif. USB powered and supplied with a USB splitter so the Commander Core and the LCD unit plug into the Same USB header on the users motherboard. More info to follow Diagrams This one is done as a typical setup is your average 6 fan case such as the 4000d/x/airflow and one for those with more than 6 fans 10 fan diagram for the Elite Cooler including the Commander Core XT ---------------------------------- Well thats about all I have for now. I am awaiting the arrival of a H150i Elite, soon as I have it I will get more Pictures/specs up along with a few more diagrams. hope it helps!. if you found this thread helped please do go back to the top of the page and rate the thread Thank you for reading.. see my other Faqs and link to Corsair Case Owners Club Discord server below as clickable links.
  13. Hey, ein Freund von mir hat für den AM4 Sockel ein Mounting-Kit mit 4 Schrauben (Ich habe nur dieses mit je einer Schraube oben und unten.). Weiß jemand, wo ich dieses Mounting-Kit kaufen kann? Mit freundlichen Grüßen, ChriZ
  14. I also have this cooler but it got bricked after firmware update. Anyone of you have his cooler and can send me a specific file? Just search for a H100_Platinum on your C drive and you should a file like this: H100_Platinum(VersionNumber).hex If you have it, can you give me it please, i lost mine bur i wanna fix my AIO.
  15. Hey everyone, This is the line for customizing your PC! If you've ever thought about personalizing the tubing on your AIO, these sleeves are just for you! Here’s a few quick highlights: Tailors to your system with various color options, and the perfect length of 380mm or 450mm long. Super easy installation, as the sleeves wrap around your AIO's tubing and steel end cap covers latch on to maintain positioning in style. Durably built with high-quality paracord to stand the test of time Click here for more information. Let us know if you guys have any questions!
  16. Hi, I have a 5000X case, which was assembled by my retailer. They left the motherboard cable cover installed. I tried removing it, taking out all 4 screws, but it seems I can't pull it out without removing my top-mounted 360mm AIO (not a Corsair one, the CoolerMaster ML360 Illusion). There is almost no space between the AIO and the top of the cable cover, so I can't pull it back towards the inside of the case and get the top of the cable cover detached from the slot-like thing. In the videos I watched with an empty case, the cable cover comes off very easily after unscrewing, while I tried for a long time and couldn't get it to budge at all. I wanted to ask and make sure before trying it: Do I have to remove my top 360mm AIO to remove this cable cover, or is there a simpler way of pulling it out that I couldn't find? Thanks in advance.
  17. War etwas überrascht plötzlich neue Variante der Corsair AIO - Wasserkühlung aufgelistet zu bekommen. Beim Vergleich der Daten und Bildern kam ich auf folgende Unterschiede, falls ich etwas übersehen habe oder ihr korrigierende oder ergänzende Informationen habt postet ihr es uns bitte. Ebenso falls jemand beide Varianten im Einsatz hat und hierzu Angaben zu den jeweiligen Kühlleistungen machen kann, bitte posten. Gemäß den Daten und den Bildern nach, scheint es zwei Änderungen des "H150I Elite Capellix XT" im Vergleich zu dem "H150I Elite Capellix" zu geben. Die Schläuche sind mit 450mm um 7cm verlängert worden zu den vorherigen 380mm. Es werden beim XT wurden die Lüfter "AF RGB Elite" anstatt den "MF Elite" verwendet. Den technischen Daten nach, scheinen die Lüfter jeweils Vor- und Nachteile zu haben. Die AF würden mehr Luftmenge transportieren, jedoch die MF haben etwas höheren statischen Druck. Die Minimalgeräusche sind verbessert, jedoch die Maximalgeräusche sind dann auch über 12% erhöht. Beide Varianten unterstützen den Zero-Modus. Die Einheit Wasserblock/Pumpe, wie auch der Radiator scheinen die Gleichen zu sein. Gemäß den Corsair - Angaben hier im Forum wie in der Produktbeschreibung wird beim XT nun die XTM70 - Wärmeleitpaste verwendet und beim Vorgänger eine industrielle, nicht imverkaufstehende WLP verwendet die bessere Eigenschaften hätte. Dadurch damit nun eine Verschlechterung bei einmaligen Montage, jedoch bei mehrfacher Montage hat man hierdurch konstante und nicht verschlechternde Werte.
  18. I purchased the Corsair H100i Elite on Amazon through the Corsair Store. The photos of the H100i Elite on Amazon says it also includes the controller, the controller image says its a Commander Core (not XT) but the image is the same as the Commander Core XT with 2 temp sensors and a RGB lighting connection on one end along with a ID connection. Ok so now I'll have 2 of the same controllers, no big deal I'll find use for it. When I opened the H100i Elite it is a different controller & not the one shown in the photo on Amazon. It does not have a 3 pin RGB strip lighting connection, it has 6 fan connections, 6 4 pin RGB fan lighting connections and a temp sensor connection, and at one end there is a 22 pin connection for the ribbon cable that runs from the pump. So now I have strip lighting run in my case (which is a 3 pin connection) and no where to plug it in. My radiator fans & pump will light up, but not my light strips. The RGB on the controller is 4 pin so I can't use it . Anyone know how to make the connections so I can use iCUE? Hope someone has an answer. I have a feeling I might not be able to use my light strips.
  19. It's been a while since we released the iCUE ELITE LCD Coolers, for those who have one, what do you put on your AIO LCD screens 👾 (gifs, pics, or temps)? Reminder: please be mindful of what you post on the internet 😅 If you don't use an AIO with a LCD screen, what kinds of wallpaper do you like to run as your monitor background 🖥️ (animated or idle)? Do you keep the same wallpaper on forever or like to change depending on setups/current hyperfixations 🤩? Since I use dual monitors I try to find animated wallpapers that fit on both screens. I have an extra 7 inch monitor inside my PC as well as an LCD cooler. All are animated character gifs from the anime Jujutsu Kaisen! (I really recommend this show🤞) Let us know down below!
  20. I bought a H100i, i installed it and already had vengeance rs ram so i already had the software, i am able to connect the pump but not the fans, everything is plugged in accordingly on the commander core (not showing up either) FAN: port 1, 2 RGB: port 1, 2 (tried 2,3 and 3,4 and 4,5) PUMP RGB: plugged in THINGS I HAVE TRIED: reinstalling icue, manually setting up the fans, reinstalling icue again, moving ports, downloading other icue software OTHER SOFTWARE I HAVE INSTALLED: logitech ghub, obinskit rgb keyboard software. please help i want these fans lit up.
  21. Is this normal? running i9-12900K hit 100C. at full load while using H115I Elite Capellix. Please advise, if it not normal what should I do or how should I investigate this issue. My build Case: meshlicious SSUPD Motherboard: ASUS Z690-I CPU: i9-12900K RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 6000 HHD: Western Digital WD BLACK SN850 2TB x 2 PSU: Cooler Master V850 850Watt 80 Plus GOLD GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3080-TI Sandwich build (left side) CPU Sandwich build (top view) Left CPU with stand-off, Right GPU Idle Load Cinebench multi-core full load 1 min... Cinebench multi-core full load 5 min... Cinebench multi-core full load 10 min.
  22. Hello I've just installed the H150i Elite LCD AIO. Unfortunately, the pump doesn't run and iCue only shows the commander core. (The display also doesn't work and shows a red exclamation mark. The fans/RGB on the other hand work fine.) I've already tried the following troubleshooting steps: "Cold Start" (shut down, reboval of power, etc.) Checking all cable connections (USB header, CPU fan, power, and the 20-pin connector to the commander core) Updating/Checking if the commander core is up to date. Thank you for your help in advance!
  23. So I have had my H150i Elite Capellix AIO running fine in my custom build for well over a year now with zero problems. Now, all of a sudden, one of the fans has been running like a jet engine even at startup. I was really confused at first as to why my system suddenly got so much more fan noise until I checked my iCUE and saw what was going on in my image. As you can see, Fan #5 is running at over twice the speed of the other two, with no apparent reason. I checked for any kind of blockages on that fan, and I don't see anything wrong. Is this fan possibly dying, or is it something else? Again, it is at these elevated speeds even at startup from a completely shut down system. Also, it doesn't seem to change when I put it in quiet mode, but it will stop if I put it in zero RPM.
  24. I am on my second brand new unit of this AIO and have had the exact same issue. A persistent loud buzzing noise almost like a chainsaw. When I tap the cooler it stops momentarily. My first unit went a month before it started making this sound, this one lasted a day. Does anyone know what the cause of this is and how to remedy it? I really would prefer not dismantling my system again and getting another replacement. Here's a link to the Reddit thread I started when the first unit went
  25. Dear community, Dear @c-attack, @DevBiker, @Corsair Nick, @Corsair Albert, @Greybeard, I'm super frustrated which makes me try different approaches to finally get rid of my issue with iCUE and my Elite Capellix. The issue appears almost every time I use my PC. I'm in contact with Corsair regarding this issue since July 2021 without any fix. Let me make it clear from the start: I love Corsair products and I love iCUE and all its possibilities. From my point of view Corsair provides the best ecosystem (hardware/software) for RGB. This is what made me choose Corsair and made me pay premium. This post has no intention to insult and is purely based on personal experiences, research and facts. My system Hardware ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (WI-FI) (newest BIOS: 2004) Intel Core i7-9700K 2x Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (newest Firmware 1.04.28) Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition (newest BIOS: 94.02.27.00.13) Corsair iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX (newest Firmware 2.6.201) 6x Corsair ML140 RGB-PWM (8-LED Fan Series) be quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1200W Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LP (newest Firmware 3.24) Corsair Glaive RGB Pro (newest Firmware 3.31) Software Windows 11 (clean install) iCUE version (clean install): 4.18.209 (newest release) Nvidia driver (clean install): 497.29 (newest driver) HWiNFO: 7.16-4650 (newest release) CorsairLink and Asetek support disabled MSI-Afterburner: 4.6.4.16255 (newest release) Sidenotes There's no other RGB-software installed besides iCUE It happens with and without HWiNFO and/or MSI-Afterburner being installed/running Settings in iCUE Each components RGB is adjusted based on temperatures Elite Capellix (pump): Based on CPU package temperature Elite Capellix (2 of 6 fans): Based on coolant temperature Elite Capellix (4 of 6 fans): Based on GPU temperature Nvidia RTX 3080 Founders Edition: Based on GPU temperature Dominator Platinum: Based on DIMM temperature Cooling is based on coolant temperature and GPU temperature Pump: Quiet (default cooling preset) 2 of 6 fans: Balanced (default cooling preset based on coolant temperature) 4 of 6 fans: Custom cooling preset based on GPU temperature The issue While gaming (I believe it didn't happen in idle before) some/all of the sensor readings (coolant temperature and/or fan speeds) of my Elite Capellix randomly get stuck/flatline As a result my PC overheats due to fan speeds won't adjust due to faulty sensor readings RGB is still working What I/we have tried in order to sort out the issue Software Clean installed Windows 10/11 Enabled/disabled fast boot Enabled/disabled USB power saving Clean installed multiple versions of iCUE Enabled/disabled plugins Enabled/disabled software/game integrations Uninstalled HWiNFO Uninstalled MSI-Afterburner Hardware Exchanged Commander Core Exchanged Elite Capellix Installed a powered USB hub (NZXT internal USB Hub [Gen 3]) Reset BIOS Enabled/disabled fast boot Enabled/disabled c-states Enabled/disabled legacy USB support Enabled/disabled USB XHCI Hand-off Debug-Logs As follows you can find some excerpts of debug logs from iCUE CUELogs/2022-01-02T17-28-34.log (...) 2022-01-02 17:28:38.011 I cue.devices: "Get temperature measurements status failed. Device Commander CORE" 2022-01-02 17:28:38.011 I cue.devices: Open file with id bragiprotocol::FileId(TemperatureMeasurementsStatus) failed. File already opened. 2022-01-02 17:28:38.012 I cue.devices: "Get coolers actual RPMs failed. Device Commander CORE" 2022-01-02 17:28:38.012 I cue.devices: Open file with id bragiprotocol::FileId(CoolersActualRPMs) failed. File already opened. 2022-01-02 17:28:38.016 W cue.dev.bragi.feature.channeled_sensors_controller: Failed to get channel id for sensor 2022-01-02 17:28:38.017 W cue.dev.bragi.feature.channeled_sensors_controller: Failed to get channel id for sensor 2022-01-02 17:28:38.017 W cue.dev.bragi.feature.channeled_sensors_controller: Failed to get channel id for sensor 2022-01-02 17:28:38.017 W cue.dev.bragi.feature.channeled_sensors_controller: Failed to get channel id for sensor 2022-01-02 17:28:38.944 I cue.devices: "Get coolers actual RPMs failed. Device Commander CORE" 2022-01-02 17:28:38.944 I cue.devices: Open file with id bragiprotocol::FileId(CoolersActualRPMs) failed. File already opened. (...) corsair_cue_20220102_16_12_03.csv (sensor logs) Timestamp,(...),"H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Coolant Temp","H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Fan #6 (Bottom)","H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Fan #5 (Front Bottom)","H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Fan #4 (Front Top)","H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Fan #3 (Top Middle)","H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Fan #2 (Top Back)","H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Fan #1 (Back)","H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Pump" (...) 2/1/2022 17:25:08,(...),35.20°C,1555RPM,1621RPM,1154RPM,1107RPM,1621RPM,1560RPM,2292RPM 2/1/2022 17:25:13,(...),35.20°C,1532RPM,1578RPM,1155RPM,1109RPM,1579RPM,1513RPM,2288RPM 2/1/2022 17:25:18,(...),35.20°C,1479RPM,1521RPM,1155RPM,1111RPM,1532RPM,1463RPM,2284RPM 2/1/2022 17:25:23,(...),35.20°C,1479RPM,1521RPM,1155RPM,1111RPM,1532RPM,1463RPM,2284RPM 2/1/2022 17:25:28,(...),35.20°C,1479RPM,1521RPM,1155RPM,1111RPM,1532RPM,1463RPM,2284RPM Until rebooting/restarting iCUE the logs continue with the exact same values: Sensor readings got stuck/flatlined What fixes the issue (temporarily) Reboot the system Restart iCUE What concerns me a lot is that there are lots of people/topics describing the same issue since around 2018 without any fixes eversince. Corsair went silent in most of the topics without providing any more support which makes me think if the issue might be a hardware flaw/general incompatibility. As of now I'm still believing the root cause is a software/driver issue. Here are a few examples, I could provide much more links from this forum, reddit etc.: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/150528-icue-stuck-temp-reading-bug/ https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/157530-icue-stuck-on-wrong-temps/ https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/143403-new-icue-quotfreezesquot-and-requires-constant-corsairservice-restart/ https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/163810-hydro-series-cooler-propro-xtplatinumelite-icue-detection-issues-megathread/ I am very frustrated with my products not working as supposed, not being able to identify the root cause and not being able to fix it with Corsairs help. This completely kills the fun I'm supposed to have with my PC. All my efforts (reseach, support tickets, replacing hardware etc.) already took lots (days!) of my personal time I am providing debug information and logs to Corsairs support for months now without being asked a single question or feedback from their end Corsairs replies were always very generic and high level which gives me the feeling that my problem is not being taken seriously I offered Corsair my help to identify the root cause and to provide more information in order to get the issue sorted together with their experts but I didn't get the impression that my information are being looked into by the right people There have to be low level debugging possibilities to identify the root cause of the issue. And overheating systems due to faulty cooling are a serious issue for cooling solutions. This is my final approach, I'm tired of being quiet about this. Any further help is appreciated. Thank you and kind regards Tobias