• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hello, I am having an issue I have seen posted here but with no concrete answers. I am having to constantly switch the Virtuoso headset back to 2 Channel, 24 bit, 48000 Hz format in Windows as the 8 Channel format does not work well with games that require stereo audio like Hunt: Showdown. Not sure why it resets as it did halfway through a game once. Auto Audio Re-positioning is OFF. I have updated Windows, iCue and firmware. I have uninstalled iCue and drivers and reinstalled the drivers Windows automatically installs. This actually fixes the issue as the headset sounds and functions fine without iCue and no pesky 8 channel format. But I need iCue for fan and RBG control. As soon as it is installed it redownloads the drivers and the 8 channel mode pops up. Any ideas?? Thanks!
  2. As much as I love various Corsair products, iCUE tends to be my biggest complaint / PITA and makes me wonder what the engineers , devs etc. are doing. Out of all my Corsair products, only my iCUE Commander Core XT and ST100 RGB headphone stand are identified with iCUE 5 but with iCUE 4 it is able to identify more such as my Corsair Virtuoso's, memory, motherboard etc. So this forces me to revert back to older versions or else you cannot set the equalizer on the headphones for example as it does not identify the dongle or headphones, if it does you can not pair them properly either as it doesnt discover anything until reverted. Various steps of removing , connecting via USB, uninstalling hardware completely, removing / re-install of iCUE, pressing the mic button for 10+ seconds etc. are not solutions to whatever is coded within the software. Not sure if this is the correct place to post as this is my first time creating a topic. I feel this deserves more attention and I'm surprised I have not seen more complaints or improvements on this, as this has been an issue for years at this point which is unacceptable for the price of these headphones and other peripherals .
  3. Yesterday, my Virtuoso stopped working, the day before that it was working perfectly fine. Then I just stopped. I haven't updated any software not the iCue and not even my Windows laptop update. It connected its not working. I cannot even adjust the volume through the headset. The receiver is blinking correctly as well, but not just in red. Today an I updated both iCUE and Laptop bios yet I still got nothing. I reinstalled the program and still nothing. I've tried pairing the headset and receiver again still nothing. I've tried shutting the headset down by pressing the mute button for 15 secs and turning it back on and still got nothing. I've restarted the laptop and of course still nothing. I don't know what else I can do. Help
  4. Hey there, got a bit of a situation with my Virtuoso XT headset that I haven't been able to solve for the past month. What is happening: My headset will lose functionality anytime the USB-C gets plugged into the headset. From what I can see, the headset just goes incredibly buggy and usually requires multiple soft resets to get things to somewhat work. If I can manage to get the headset charged and kept unplugged, i can get the headphone to function normally with the wireless and bluetooth just fine. When I plug in the USB cord, here is what I can expect to happen now: (On WIreless and plugged in) Sound dies completely even though the dock shows that wireless is currently in use and the sound settings show the equalizer nex to wireless as active and sound is being outputted. Unplugging wire aftwards does not fix, will continue to be silent until I perform a number of soft resets Same issue happens during bluetooth mode. Sound will work fine but bug out after being plugged in (On USB mode) Sound will briefly work but then go silent and remain that way. unplugging and replugging in wire will not fix the issue. can only get sound to come back for after a few soft resets and only for wireless mode I have tried plugging the USB in different ports on the PC and on several different devices (laptops, seperate desktop, steam deck) have checked that I am in USB mode So far, nothing I have attempted seems to have fixed this. I have seen the wireless and the bluetooth work fine on different devices but continue to get the same errors when using USB mode plugged in. I haven take apart the headset to check for damage but could not find any evidence, I have also swapped out the battery in case the issue had to do with power but the same result occurs regardless of which battery I put into it. I have uninstalled Icue and device drivers multiple times to get it to work. I have forced firmware updates to try and get things to work. if anyone has had this problem before, would like to hear any tips on getting things to work again so this headset doesnt end up just being used as a spare set that only uses the 3.5mm headphone jack all the time.
  5. Hi. I bought my Virtuoso SE's about 2 years ago and they've exceeded my expectations, besides the poor muff quality which degraded after 2 months of wear. I reset my PC a year ago, and never remember to re-install iCue after that, until last night. I installed iCue5 and almost all my peripherals needed updating (mouse, keyboard, cooler, and headset DONGLE) - but not my headset. Once I updated them all, my headset immediately unpaired with my dongle, however I was able to pair every other of my peripherals back to their respective dongles. Now, only my headset dongle appears on iCue, not even my headset. On wireless mode, it just blinks red alongside with the dongle, and on USB mode the headset appears in my Windows sound settings but no audio comes through. I have tried multiple generic 'fixes' given by QA employees in countless other forums, including the 15 second mic reset, 2 minute mic reset, different USB ports, letting it charge on USB for 15 mins, up and downgrading iCue versions, force updating the headset dongle, deleting the headset drivers in device managers, deleting Corsair registries, trying the headset and dongle on 3 other PCs etc - even restoring my PC to last week, but to no avail. I am quite dissapointed in Corsair products as I have spent over $600 on their brand, $220 being for the headset. And for something as common as this issue, I expected better from them. Please if anybody has ideas or actual non-generic fixes that's always given out by Corsair employees, that would be helpful. Cheers 🙂
  6. No audio plays on wired mode but when I switch it to wireless everything is fine. Didn't have to pair it or anything. When I go to pair it it keeps asking me to switch the headset to USB mode but it's already switched. Would like to get a hold of the better sound quality but if not then I'll continue to use wireless.
  7. Hi. I have been wondering lately what is best to set in games that allow you to choose the sound output. For example, will I get better sound by setting headphones, or surround such as 5.1 or 7.1 within the game? I have 7.1 virtual surround turned on and was thinking it is best to set to headphones and then allow the driver to up mix, is that right? Thanks.
  8. Hey All, Having an issue where my RGB Virtuoso headset sound cuts out while gaming. It happens with multiple games usually for about 1 second every 30 seconds or so. All sound cuts out for the entire system including gaming sound, discord, and any other things like music or video sound. So far I've attempted to: 1. Reset the virtuosos by unplugging the wireless dongle, plugging the headset in via cable, and then leaving the headset plugged in to make sure it has charge. 2. Verified the USB selective suspend setting is set to Disabled. 3. Uninstalling and reinstalling the headset in the Icue app and verified both the dongle and headset had the latest updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed the headset the first few months when it worked fine and I'd like to keep using it.
  9. Hello. I just bought a corsair virtuoso gaming headset; at first I notice a very nice audio quality, but if I play Valorant (idk if may happen at other games, only play val) at 10-15 minutes the audio crashes and lose LOTS OF QUALITY, making impossible for me to play. I just noticed that happens if using them wireless or even by USB, noticed also that the way to solve it is turn them off and back on. ITS SO ANOYING to do that on that expensive headset!! I hope you guys could help me. Pd: all them controllers are updated at ICUE, so the receptor and the headset.
  10. So when I use bluetooth to connect my virtuoso headset the lights won't turn on, but they do when i use the wire or the wireless receiver, I was wondering if there's a way to fix that.
  11. I've seen a bunch of suggestions on how to fix this but none have worked, I've paired the two, reinstalled drivers, uninstalled the devices, clean installed iCUE, forced updates to the dongle and headset, checked privacy settings, set the headset as default communications device. I get the sidetone in the headset but Windows does detect any sound, it does detect the microphone though. Just curious if anyone has found another fix, sucks I just bought this and it is giving me issues right out of the box. Questioning why I'm even loyal to Corsair now since they still haven't responded to my warranty claim on my VOID PRO's that drain the battery in an hour and won't fully charge. Thanks
  12. Hi, I've been experiencing this issue for over a week now. No matter how much I charge my Corsair Virtuoso (non SE version) when I unplug it, iCue show's the battery status on Critical Low and the led on the headset blinks red really fast. However, I can use the headset more than 12 hours on that bugged "Critical Low" status, but as I can't see the real battery status, sometimes when I'm playing games it just goes off and drives me insane. I tried : Repairing iCue Re-installing iCue Soft-resetting my headset (holding the mic button for 15 seconds, then switching to usb mode and back) Re-installing Windows and deleting everything I even tried the headset on another computer and the issue persists. Please, please help me. I tried everything that I could but I just can't solve it. I created a support ticket but it's been over a week and they haven't written me back. iCue version : 4.12.214 (Also tried 3 but issue still happened.) Windows 10 Pro (Version : 21H1, Build : 19043.1055, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0) Does anyone know how to hard-reset this thing ? Or can anyone send me a firmware file so I do a force update and see if it solves this problem ? Any help is appreciated...
  13. Recently updated to 5.2 and only my wireless receiver shows up now. I can not see my headset at all but it does still work. So far I have tried updating firmware and a couple of system restarts. Please advise.
  14. Title. This has been happening on and off for years since I purchased these headphones. No tech support fix works for it. It will be working completely fine, and then suddenly, no more sidetone. I don't have my mic muted, I don't have sidetone muted, my software is up to date, my computer and drivers are up to date. This has absolutely nothing to do with me or my PC, and is 100% a known Corsair/iCUE issue. To be honest, because of this reason, I will never buy a corsair headset again. It's been YEARS, and this is still an issue.
  15. The usb dongle for my Wireless Viruoso headphones doesnt seem to initialize properly when i switch from one computer to another. Tesmart dual monitor KVM, model HKS0402A1U USB hub plugged into Console "USB 2.0" port. [Port #10 as labelled in the user manual on page 08, https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0271/3429/6200/files/HKS0402A1U_Manual.pdf?v=1676943092 -- K95 keyboard plugged into hub -- Logitech G502 wired mouse plugged into hub -- Virtuoso Wireless dongle plgged into Hub. Never works when i switch from computer to computer. I have to unplug and replug the usb dongle. The keyboard and mouse switch just fine. iCue even picks up the keyboard and restarts the color profile.
  16. Ich habe mir letztens die Corsair Virtuoso XT geholt und mir ist aufgefallen das wenn man die kabellose Verbindung nutzt ein leichtes konstantes Rauschen im Hintergrund auftritt also quasi einfach wenn man sie anschaltet. Ich habe gelesen das sei normal bei kabellosen Kopfhörern aber ich wollte einfach mal auf Nummer sicher gehen und nachfragen. PS: Also es ist wirklich leicht aber man merkt definitiv ein Unterschied wenn man die Kopfhörer an und aus schaltet.
  17. Hi Ordered my CORSAIR VIRTUOSO RGB Wireless XT straight from Corsair UK. Have had it just over 9 days. Suddenly last night whilst playing Destiny 2 the sound became heavily distorted, we are talking unintelligible here. This happens when its on Wireless, Wired USB Mode, Wired 3.5mm mode, Bluetooth or even just when its on Wireless/Wired mode and no dongle/cable is plugged in as the onboard voice prompts are distorted to. To me this sounds like the onboard systems of the headset have gone wrong. I have tried Soft Reset Reinstalling Icue Disabling Doly Atmos Going into Advanced headphone properties and setting it to 2 channel 44/48Khz Forcing firmware update from ICUE of dongle and headset and then soft resetting again. Is there a hard reset of the headphones that can be done? I have a ticket open with support but no reply yet. Wouldnt have expected this from a £250 pair of headphones!
  18. Hello everyone, I need good EQ (equalizer) settings for my Virtuoso Wireless SE Headset for gaming on Playstation 5 for example Call of Duty or Warzone. I tried different profiles and also searched here in the forum, but I couldn't find anything suitable. Please help! :[pouts:
  19. I hold the MFB and I never see the blue light, or anything different show up. I've tried to force update the firmware to no avail. Flipping the switch does nothing for when holding the button. I dont seem to see any other reports of a problem like this, usually with a red blinking led, but I have no indication at all. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  20. Hi Corsair community Ich habe mir vor knapp 2 Wochen das Corsair virtuoso wireless rgb gekauft und war zunächst sehr zufrieden. seit gestern jedoch ist mir ein akku fehler aufgefallen... Der Akku entlädt sich aufeinmal VIEL zu schnell , obwohl ich nichts geändert habe. ich meine von Voll auf kritisch dauert es 30 min.... und jetzt das kuriose, immer wenn ich das headset aufladen möchte kommt sofort " charge complete" und ich habe wieder vollen akku..dann wieder nach 30 min wireless auf "kritisch".. Was meint ihr? Akku schrott und umtauschen oder gibt es eine andere Lösung? Ich bitte um Hilfe...ich hab mein geld echt dafür zusammengekratzt:[pouts:
  21. he estado usando el corsair virtuoso desde hace 1 mes aproximadamente, el sonido es fenomenal pero hay un problema que me molesta bastante, es el ruido blanco, cada vez que escucho algo se oye un ruido blanco, y cuando no escucho ningun sonido, igual hay un ruido de fondo, bajando el volumen de windows al 0 se deja de escuchar el ruido estatico, pero no es problema de windows, es problema del controlador corsair pienso, ya que he probado conectar con cable a una tarjeta de sonido, y ya no se escuchaba el ruido blanco. he probado quitar los ecualizadores como dobly atmos, he probado cambiando de sitio el usb, pero no tiene nada que ver, ya que sin el virtuoso conectado a pc igual se escucha el ruido y cuando apago se deja de escuchar evidentemente, me gustaria una ayuda en todo, porque no me parece algo logico que un auricular de esta gama y este precio tenga un problema tan feo
  22. Hello everyone, Since around 4 weeks I have a problem with my headset. When I turn my computer on my headset tells my charge complete. As soon as I uplug the charging cable the headset turns off. Has anyone ever had similar problems? Thank you in advance, Nicolas
  23. I've been enjoying the Virtuoso XT over the past couple weeks, but was finally fed up with the sleep mode default time so decided to get iCUE. Once I got iCUE though, the satisfying beeps for hardware muting the microphone with the small button on the underside of the microphone changed to voice prompts, and there's no way to go back. I'm aware of where the directory is to customize the voice prompts and use custom .wavs, but I want the original beeps that came with the headset. Where can I find them? I don't want all of the other voice prompts, just the default beeps when plugging in or unplugging the headset, or muting and unmuting the mic. That's all.
  24. Hi y'all. I can't seem to figure out what is going on with my virtuoso headset. I've listed below what the problem is and everything I've tried to fix it. Thanks in advance for the help! I should also add this is a new issue. It was fine for many months and has only been occurring in the last month or so. Problem: When its connected wirelessly and I am on discord, zoom or any voice chat, the audio becomes garbled then will cut out all together. The time it takes for this to happens varies but is always within a minute. Resetting the headset fixes it for a couple seconds but it fails again. When the headset is connected via USB this issue doesn't happen. The other weird thing is that if I'm not connect to a voice chat, the issue doesn't occur. For example if I'm watching youtube or playing a game, the wireless sound is always fine. Trouble shooting I've tried: Initially I thought it was the 2.4 GHz wifi that was interfering but I turned that off on my router all together and it still happened. In addition I used a wifi analyzer on my phone and there's no other wifi signals on 2.4 GHz around my computer. I have also done a fresh install of iCue software and the Realtek audio drivers to no avail. I've heard that there have been some issues with the recent iCue software and windows, but the fact that in USB mode the issue doesn't happen makes me think that's not the issue. Once again, any and all suggestions are welcomed!
  25. hi everyone I have a problem I don't know if its a common issue or not because i just tried it now for first time, i have dark core pro rgb SE and Virtuoso SE and i tried to splitstream connect them with one wireless USB which in this case the one with the virtuoso. when its done configuration the connection is perfect and every thing works fine except for the RGB it stuck on both devices to RED and no matter what profile you are on its still red, it seems like the rgb zones not responding to the icue app. when i revert the connection back again (every device connected to its Wi-Fi USB) the RGB works fine again