• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 22 results

1. Hello Everyone, I'm having issues with my Corsair H100i Cooler not being detected by the ICUE software. I'm able to change the color of my RGB RAM as well as all the cooling fans (including the fans on the H100i) but for some reason the pump head on the CPU doesn't appear on ICUE. I recently changed CPUs and Motherboard and booted from my HDD and opened ICUE to see the pump head as a device to change colors in ICUE. But when I boot Windows on my SSD, its doesn't recognize the pump head as a device in ICUE On my SSD, I've tried resetting ICUE, uninstalling and reinstalling ICUE, deleting all the associated files relating to ICUE, and reinstalled the pump head USB, which is connected directly to a motherboard JUSB, with no luck. In device manager, it says that its listed as a USB Device that is connected but still wont be recognized in ICUE. Here's my build down below: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler MSI MAG B660 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card Curious if anyone has any ideas as to why its recognized on ICUE while on my HDD but not my SSD.
  2. Hello everyone. Since Kingdom Hearts was released for the PC, I started looking into PC gaming. I began poking around on Steam to see what they had and was amazed at what I had found (I even found games that I had during childhood such as Chicken Little and Cars). Needless to say, my Steam wishlist got fairly full real fast. It is currently at 91 games and that is not counting the ones that are going to bought us the bundle option on Steam. At first I was thinking of buying a prebuilt PC but a lot of people have said that custom building one is better. I came to agree with the custom build group (because you can add whatever you want to it) so I began looking at towers. I decided to go with a full size tower over a midsized one because it offers more customization options. I looked at different sites until I found Corsair (I cannot remember how, but I am glad that I did). So began looking at what they had to offer. That is when I stumbled across the Corsair Obsidian 1000D and immediately decided that this is the tower that I want because it offers a lot of customization options and with space for five hard drives and six SSDs, I would not have to worry about space (there are a lot of games that I am looking to buy). I have not started the build or ordered any parts yet (I have to wait until I get the money). So I began looking at what hard drives and SSDs that I want to buy so I can have enough memory storage since that list of games is probably going to get bigger. I recently came across the Samsung PM1643 SSD which has almost 31 TB of storage. However, there is a problem. It is 2.5 inches as standard but from what I read, it is a lot thicker than your average SSD (the article from tech radar says it is far thicker than the standard 9.5 mm, though it does not specify by how much). I have a feeling that there is a really good chance that it will not fit and the price tag is over $8,000 (or £6,500). I want to double check before I even think of entertaining the idea of buying one let alone six.
  3. I have a Samsung 980 Pro and wish to include it into my custom water cooling loop. Is that M.2 SSD compatible with Corsair Hydro X Series XM2 M.2 SSD Water Block? Is there a compatibility list anywhere? Thanks!
  4. According to the tech specs for this product it should support hardware based AES 256-bit Encryption. However, I am unable to enable hardware based Bitlocker in Windows, it reverts to and then states it has failed to enable the software based solution which I have turned off in group policy as enabling hardware based encryption is Windows has become more difficult using Bitlocker. Looking at guides for enabling hardware based encryption on for example Samsung SSDs there is an option in the SSD software they supply that needs to be turned on before hardware encryption is then enabled in Bitlocker. The Corsair SSD Toolbox does not have this available as an option and there is no mention of how to enable hardware based encryption in any resources I could find on the Corsair support site. I also downloaded a third party application to enable Hardware based encryption but it did not detect any capability on this drive. Would like some help with this if anyone has been able to set this up, otherwise I will be returning this drive as the hardware encryption functionality appears to be unsupported, in which case the tech specs are misleading at best.
  5. These are my current speeds for my 1TB Corsair Force MP600 on Windows 11. What, if anything, changed with firmware 13.0, and do I actually need to upgrade to 13.0? I've read some scary things on the forum where people upgraded to firmware 13.0 and have had speed issues. But whenever people posted their results, they weren't always using the NVMe settings in CrystalDiskMark. So I always like to keep my hardware upgraded, but is it recommended that I upgrade to the latest firmware for my SSD?
  6. Apparently it can give a nice boost in games and even regular tasks. Tom's Hardware: Phison I/O+ SSD firmware preview
  7. Hello, I own a Corsair 680X case and was wondering if it is possible to remove the ssd tray, and if so how to do so. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  8. I had a Corsair MP510 480 GB (CSSD-F480GBMP510) die on me on July 10, 2021. I raised a service request and shipped my drive to Kaizen Infoserve (which handles RMA for Corsair in India) on July 15. (RMA# BLR-14072021-9180). I received a replacement on July 24, but after plugging it in, the benchmark numbers were worse than my previous drive. On closer inspection, I found that I had received a different model (CSSD-F480GBMP510B) which was inferior on all counts than the non-B model that I had initially purchased. When I raised this on the RMA email thread (Support Request # 2004471043), they told me to ship the drive that I had received back to them. I shipped the replacement drive on August 12, and they confirmed on August 15 that they had received the drive, after which they asked me if I would be okay with a CSSD-F960GBMP510B/RF2 as a replacement. After spending some time on the internet, I figured out that the RF2 might mean refurbished, and I emailed them to let them know that I did not want a refurbished product, especially an SSD that has limited write endurance. Given that a brand new MP510 failed for no reason with only 6 TB written to it (when the drive had an endurance of 800 TBW), I did not want to roll the dice on a refurbished product. I mentioned that if a refurbished product was the best they could do, I'd rather take a refund. I added that I was open to taking a 960 GB MP510B (new) or a 500 GB MP600 (new), since both of them would offer similar performance to my original drive. It has been a week since then, and I am yet to receive any email correspondence regarding my RMA status, or a replacement drive. I have sent them multiple emails on the thread, but I am yet to get a response. Can somebody help me?
  9. In addition to my specs above, I have the Corsair H100i AIO with a 240mm radiator and 3 additional case fans. After installing the Corsair Lighting Node Pro and RGB Fan Hub, my 2 SSDs are no longer recognized by my BIOS. At first I thought I may have been overloading my SATA power cable, but after further troubleshooting, I've determined that if either of the two Corsair devices (the LNP or hub) are connected to any SATA power connection, the SSDs will not be recognized. To confirm this, I disconnected my HDD, both Corsair devices, and one SSD from their SATA cables and booted into my BIOS. The connected SSD was there. I plugged in just one of the Corsair devices to a separate SATA cable and restarted; the SSD was not recognized again. So it seems if either of those devices is powered at all, the SSDs are not. Has anyone else had this issue and/or know how I can fix it?
  10. when I'm playing the games they crash, Windows stops recognizing the ssd, I have to restart the computer to get everything back to normal. when this happens it does not let me enter any sdd folder since the following message appears: " a device has been specified that does not exist" Curiously this started to happen to me with the new Windows update the 20H update. Cpu: ryzen 2600 Motherboard: asus x570 Pro (with 3001 version bios) Thanks!
  11. Hi all, Our product team have put together this quick guide (see attachment) for manually triggering TRIM and disabling fast boot which can help restore performance for M.2 NVMe drives like our MP510 and MP600 SSDs. If you need additional assistance with your CORSAIR SSD, please contact our support team at https://help.corsair.com MP600 TRIM and Disable Fast Boot.pdf
  12. Good day, people, I got problem with Corsair M.2 SSD MP510 480GB after yesterday (15 April 2020) Windows 10 Update. I've been using this SSD for a bit more than a year, and everything was fine. Yesterday in late evening I found pending Windows update, so I pushed "Update and shutdown" button and finished using PC. This morning I found my PC not booting up from mentioned SSD, where Windows 10 was installed. After struggling all day, I've failed to bring the disk back to life, but at least now I can describe the problem. So the problem is the SSD stopped to be recognized by Windows and BIOS. No single program or application or utility or BIOS can detect my SSD now. Previously, when everything was fine, in BIOS this device has name "Force MP510" and it was also visible from Windows utilities like Disk Management or others. Couple of hours later, after tweaking BIOS options, I made it back semi-visible, but it's name now is PHISON SSD E12, what is chipset's name and not disk's model name. So my first thoughts was like it's firmware is broken and I should probably update it. I've found Corsair SSD Toolbox app to update firmware hopefully, but I've failed. Toolbox doesn't recognize the SSD as a disk it can work with, so the button to update firmware appears gray and is not clickable. I've been trying to install firmare (12.3) from MSI installer (found it on this forum), but it was not able to download firmare, so this trial failed too. I've been trying to plug-off and plug-in back the SSD to M.2 slot, but that didn't helped. I've updated BIOS to latest one (2020), as mine was 2 years old (2018), but that didn't helped as well. Now, I have no more ideas how to get it back to life. I've paid ~130 EUR for it and it would be really disappointing to throw it to waste bin after only 1 year of using. So I am hopefully asking - is there anything I can do with it? I am attaching 2 photos so you can see more details. Thank you very much for your answers in advance.
  13. The card is too thick. It does not allow the tray to be put back on. It does screw into the tray holes OK. I have been searching for days to find a tray that would work, but no luck. I am using the HDD trays for HDD, so can not put an adapter for SSD in there. I can not find an additional HDD tray/hanger for the case either. I found a 3.5 mounting tray at BestBuy for Corsair, but where do I mount it inside the case? And it is ONLY a tray, holes in bottom and sides. The manual is too hard to read, the print being too small to read even with a magnifying glass. It only shows moving the original hanger in the case via a tiny picture that says basically nothing. I don't just want to leave the card hanging off the cords! Anyone? Thanks.
  14. MOBO-ASRock z370 gaming K6 CPU- i7-8700k OS-Windows 10 pro 64 Ram- 64gb GSkill ripjaws 3200 GPU-RTX 2080Ti Boot Drive- SAmsung 970 Evo Nvme M.2 2nd Drive- Samsung 860 Evo 2.5 SSD 3rd Drive- Seagate 4TB HDD 4th Drive- WD 2TB HDD PSU- Corsair CX750M I recently upgraded PSU from a EVGA 500 to a corsair CX750M. All was well on first boot, loaded right into windows no problem. But when i went to access data on storage drives both of my HDD's were not detected. Both SSD's were just fine. I checked all cables and tried different ports and cables, other devices on same sata power cables detect fine. Tested HDD's on different pc's and they are still alive and fine. SATA cables and SATA power cables are in good working order but still no detection in BIOS or windows.
  15. I got my MP510 1TB SSD a week or so ago and it started playing up when I tried running programs from it, I've ripped it out of my PC countless times now and tried it on PCIe to m.2 adaptors and m.2 slots on my board, it works fine normally but as soon as I run a game or any other program from that drive it dies and then no app can write to the drive even though I can see the drive in file explorer, if i try and open anything that uses the drive at all it crashes, I then restart the PC and the drive is gone entirely (including from the bios e.t.c.) then another restart or 2 and its back and acting like nothing ever happened until I use it again, I can download files and install to the drive but once I run anything on the drive regardless of what it is it gives up and starts all over again, although thinking about it downloading to the drive may be an issue still because I've not actually downloaded much to it at all. I've actually broken my PCIe extender for vertical mounting my GPU because I've had it in and out so much in the last few days diagnosing the issue. Just contacted scan about a replacement or refund but if its going to be a common fault I'll pay the extra for a Samsung SSD that should be more reliable. If there's something stupid that I'm missing that will fix this then let me know but I've checked the firmware is up to date and I'm using my existing m.2 drive without issue and the programs that were crashing on the MP510 are running fine on that one in the same slot on the board. I've tried maybe 30 different methods I've found online for drives disappearing and not one of them has worked at all.
  16. Hi I'm using the SSD toolbox to try and secure erase my force no 510 but it says secure wipe does not work with that drice. Any ideas? Thanks
  17. Hello, I just purchased the new i160 and instantly bought a 970 evo plus 2tb to replace the 500gb ssd. Anyway, I didn't found out anyone doing the replacement, there are no articles or video of people doing the upgrade. Does anybody upgrade their ssd yet? Any video or suggestion?
  18. I am new to the Corsair market and I just want to confirm. I have been told that the MP600 M.2’s are experiencing issues with their write speeds. I literally just received 2 of these for my new build but have not yet installed them. Should I get these below instead. Are the better? Opinions? Please! GIGABYTE AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB
  19. Hello all. I am new to the CORSAIR and custom builds. I currently am working on a 3 monitor setup. My tower included the following.. AMD Ryzen 9 3900x ASUS AMD AM4 ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) Motherboard Corsair Force MP600 M.2 2280 1TB - 2 of these MSI Geforce RTX 2080 TI 11GB Gaming X Trio Corsair 1000 Watt Platinum Power supply Windows 10 64 Bit Memory undecided due to new build.... Monitors are Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27inch (Running a 3 monitor setup) Tower is a Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Mirror Black ATX Mid Tower Cooling is Corsair H115i RGB Platinum Liquid Cooler My motherboard says it can do a GEN 4 M.2. With that being said, Corsair offers a Gen 4 M.2 SSD (Force Series Gen.4 PCIe MP600 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD), but it has a cooling block on top of it. If you notice with my motherboard, the M.2 slots have a plastic piece that goes overtop of the M.2 slot, which would interfere with the Corsair Force Series Gen 4 M.2. What is recommended here. Could I remove that plastic piece and just not use it? Should I remove the cooling block and not use it? Or is there another brand I should go with? I am just trying to stay with the Corsair brand. Any help would be great!!
  20. Hi, I'm looking for some information on how to enable SED feature on the Force MP510. SSD Toolbox doesn't help. Based on Tomshardware review it doesn't support Bitlocker, but does support Opal, not sure whether 1.0 or 2.0. What's the best software to use as an Opal manager for this drive? WinMagic looks interesting, alas it doesn't list Corsair in their compatibility section. How secure would that solution be anyway? Would there be any pre-boot authentication? Many thanks.
  21. I have the MP300 M.2 SSD in an MSI laptop, been working fine for 6 months, Now windows won't boot, when i run the windows installation, i can see the partitions, but can't delete the partitions, i put it in my desktop, i can read the main partition, and I have recovered my data, but i can't format the drive or secure erase it on my desktop either.