• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi Corsair team, I buy a corsair mice last week and I wrongly updated the last firmware :( Now I have issues with the double click. My question is: Which version of iCUE I need to install to downgrade the version of the firmware of the mice KATAR PRO and have the default one? Is there a factory reset? P/N: CH-930C011 S/N: 307321018900
  2. Trying to pair the mouse with a laptop without CUE installed. Doing following steps: 1. Turn off the mouse. 2. Set wireless mode switch to Bluetooth mode. 3. Hold top button aka Profile switch. 4. Turn the power switch on. Nothing happens then. I expect the 3 small LEDs to flash blue, but they don't, no matter how long I hold the Profile switch button. Actually none of LEDs are working. The mouse just seems to be dead unless I switch it back to 2.4GHz mode. Mouse is brand new, just updated firmware to v3.19 (not sure about minor version, can't check atm. Was 3.08 and went to 3.1X after). 2.4 GHz and USB work properly. Is it a defect or something?
  3. Hello Corsair community, I'm dealing with an issue with my Corsair K100 keyboard, and I'd like to seek your assistance. After a few seconds of use, the keys T, G, V (and potentially others) stop working. Additionally, I can't find the purchase site for my keyboard, making the resolution of the issue more challenging. Some additional information that might be relevant: I've tried various solutions to restore the keyboard's functionality, such as Windows reset, iCue reinstallation, keyboard update (forced or not, with an interval of 1000 ms), USB port change, and uninstallation of all keyboard-related peripheral drivers (including hidden ones). I've never been able to perform the keyboard reset. Following various tutorials, I unplug the keyboard, hold down Echat or Fn+F4, plug it back in, wait a few seconds (the keyboard should blink), but nothing happens. If someone could point out what I'm doing wrong, I would be grateful. (Also, adding that I'm French and wondering if the keyboard layout affects the reset manipulation.) Furthermore, I'm curious to know if there's a solution to find the website or an invoice using the keyboard's serial number. Do you have any advice to resolve these issues? Thanks in advance for your assistance! Français : Salut la communauté Corsair, Je rencontre un souci avec mon clavier Corsair K100 et j'aimerais solliciter votre aide. Après quelques secondes d'utilisation, les touches T, G, V (et potentiellement d'autres) cessent de fonctionner. De plus, je n'arrive pas à retrouver le site d'achat de mon clavier, ce qui complique la résolution du problème. Quelques informations supplémentaires qui pourraient être pertinentes : J'ai tenté plusieurs solutions pour restaurer le fonctionnement du clavier, notamment le reset de Windows, la réinstallation d'iCue, la mise à jour du clavier (forcée ou non, avec un intervalle de 1000 ms), le changement de port USB, la désinstallation de tous les drivers périphériques liés au clavier (y compris les cachés). Je n'ai jamais réussi à effectuer le reset du clavier. Conformément à divers tutoriels, je débranche le clavier, maintiens enfoncé Echat ou Fn+F4, le rebranche, attends quelques secondes (le clavier devrait clignoter), mais rien ne se produit. Si quelqu'un peut m'indiquer ce que je fais de mal, je serais reconnaissant. (Ajoutons que je suis Français et je me demande si la disposition du clavier n'affecte pas la manipulation du reset.) Par ailleurs, je suis curieux de savoir s'il existe une solution pour retrouver le site ou une facture à partir du numéro de série du clavier. Avez-vous des conseils pour résoudre ces problèmes ? Merci d'avance pour votre assistance !
  4. Hello, I've gone through the forums and did my updates to my system and everything but I'm getting a pump failure warning. I also cleaned out my pc and continue to get the error. When I updated my icue it said pump failure and shut me down. I'm unsure what my temps should be on my pc, and am unsure how to tell if the pump is truly failing or if it is some other issue. sorry I'm kind of a noob when it comes to pc hardware. If ya'll could help me figure out if I need to replace this I'd be very grateful. my build: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE, 240mm Radiator, Liquid CPU Cooler, White, CW-9060050-WW LGA 1700 Compatible Motherboard Asus PRIME X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL 16 Memory Storage Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive Video Card Zotac GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING Twin Edge OC Video Card Case Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case (white) Power Supply Corsair RMX White Series (2018), RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply - White Case Fan Corsair LL120 63 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack Current temps rtx 3080 Fan #3 137.8 F Fan #2 129.2 Fan #1 118.4 AMD Ryzen 84F h100i Pump 0 RPM h100i temp -35.7F All 5 fans are around 2250-2350 rpm Going to shut off the pc now and hope I can boot it up without error next time.
  5. As stated in the title, I am currently having an issue with the Windows 11 version of iCUE 5.4.98. I am using a Corsair keyboard. Back when I was using Windows 10, I was able to execute batch scripts through setting a macro in the Key Assignments section. However, when I upgraded to Windows 11, the batch scripts stopped running when I pressed their assigned keys. I have made almost no change to the batch scripts, and have confirmed that (1) macros are still working, (2) the batch scripts on their own still work, (3) I can run executable files with macros, and (4) even a basic batch script that only creates a text file does not execute. I would love to see this fixed soon.
  6. Hello, everyone. I purchased the K70 Pro Mini Wireless about two weeks ago and have been loving it so far, but for some reason I cannot select the 2000hz mode when using the keyboard wirelessly. After digging through some forum posts, I think I may have found out why this is but I wanted to ask if anyone else had this issue. When the K70 Pro Mini is connected to the PC via USB, all polling rate modes up to 8000hz work as expected, and the slipstream dongle shows the 2000hz mode as well. When I disconnect the USB cable and try to use the keyboard completely wirelessly, the 2000hz mode disappears and reverts to 1000hz. I'm currently in contact with Corsair support where I was given some basic troubleshooting steps which did not work. I then decided to look around online to see if anyone else had encountered this issue, and I found someone else with the same issue here, although it's an old post. I then found this post, where a Corsair rep says "So when your dongle is connected to a device that has a lower refresh rate, it automatically limits its maximum to the maximum of the connected device." (using Google Translate from French). While this makes sense for a different device that supports 2000hz wired/1000hz wireless, in the case of the K70 which is advertised as supporting 2000hz wireless, it got me thinking... When the K70 Pro Mini Wireless is connected via USB, the slipstream dongle shows 2000hz as available because it is detecting the higher polling rate capability of the keyboard just fine, but when the USB is removed, the keyboard is not properly telling the slipstream dongle that it is in fact capable of 2000hz. What leads me to believe this is some sort of issue with the K70 Pro Mini firmware is that, as soon as the keyboard is no longer connected via USB, going to the keyboard's panel in iCUE shows a max of 1000hz. If I change it to 4000hz or 8000hz, nothing happens and the K70 continues to function as normal, however selecting 2000hz in that exact same panel causes the K70 to fully restart (almost like if it crashes) then when it finally reconnects to the PC, it is back at 1000hz. This rebooting/crashing issue only occurs when selecting 2000hz, not 4000hz or 8000hz, which is what leads me to believe there is an issue somewhere in there. Does this happen to anyone else? I'd love to hear anyone's input on this.
  7. Dark Core Pro SE RGB does not wirelessly charge with iCUE running in the background. However it does charge when I exit iCUE. The Qi charging pad “charging notification light” turns on when I place my mouse on it but it does not absorb any energy and the mouse white lights does not turn on. When I exit iCUE and place the mouse on the Qi charger then the white lights come on the mouse and I see the charging icon in windows taskbar. So I know for sure this is purely software related, maybe last 1-2 updates messed it up. Kindly look into it and apply fixes asap. Another person reported this back in February 2023. https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/182781-dark-core-pro-se-wireless-charging-issues/
  8. In iCue V 4.31.168, if I go to my Mouse (Scimitar Pro) then device settings and Change Lift Height to High. Then save the profile, when I change to a new profile it will go back to low. So I change to high and save that profile, etc, for all profiles. Even though they are all saved at high, it changes it back to low with each profile change. Everything else on that settings page does save with the profile including enhanced pointer and speed, etc. Cant get it to stay at high or med after profile change. Not sure it is actually working either when i set it to high or med as the height it stops responding doesn't actually change. Thanks.
  9. Received the headset a couple days ago and set it up today only to be bummed about it having a constant annoying noise. Tried a couple of things already such as power plan, soft resetting and uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them. Can anyone help me out, most likely will be returning them but I hate to have another pair which does the same. Thanks
  10. Hi guys, I own the k70 for 4-5 years now. Recently I noticed X key only produces green blue and yellow colours. Whenever I had it set up to light up on press it also randomly lights up 6 different keys green for some reason. Updated ice, reflashed firmware to no avail. Question is, anybody here attempted a repair? I know I have to destroy the logo to get to the key which is a shame but if it's a matter of re soldering the contact or cleaning it up I'm up for it. Just wanted some more information if that is even fixable in theory. PS. No liquid was ever spilled on the keyboard so there is 100% no liquid damage to any of the keys.
  11. Hello, I'm new here and I really created the account in order to find solution to my problem. So I actually love corsair's peripherals and for that reason all my peripherals are corsair labeled. So today my Corsair headset (Void Elite RGB) suddenly stopped working as expected. Although I can hear sounds like Windows Notifications, Spotify, Games, YouTube, I do NOT hear discord, I do NOT hear voice prompts (although they're enabled) and i can't hear my voice in VOICEMOD. All of this is so weird. I tried out some things like pair the dongle to my headset and reset my Void by pressing the MUTE button but nothing really happend and I did a clean re-installation of ICUE v4.28.177. Same issue is going on and on. Did anyone had the same issue? How did you fixed it? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
  12. THE FACT THAT THIS IS A RESPONCE IS LAUGHABLE AND MAKES ME NOT WANT TO BUY ANY HEADSET FROM YOU .SO ADD IT
  13. Hello everyone, My Corsair HS70 Pro Surround is having problems again with its charging/batterie. This is my thirt Corsair HS70 Pro aready and they all had kinda the same issue. The first one I had was fine after two years of use but then the battery got hot while charging/ gaming and it almost blew up on me. then the second died after 15 days. And the one i have now is starting to show issues aswell. the one i have now is still working but it shuts down when i put the charging calbe in that is included in the box. I have tried everything about now, can someone please help me? the things ive tried on all headsets without results: -using different charching adapters/cables/pc's -changing the voice prompt/autoshut down/invidia sound, settings -reinstalling windows/icue software(also triend different versions)
  14. Anyone else running into an issue where the LEDs completely stopped working while in wireless mode? I can plug in the charging cable and the lights will turn on while the switch is off, but is will not light up when the USB is unplugged. I have had the headset for over a year and never had this issue until this week. I normally run the LEDs at very low brightness settings but i appreciate the LED on the mic lighting red when muted. now none of the LEDs work unless plugged in before turning on headset. just wondering if this is something that i should RMA or if it might be eligible or if there is a fix for it. Thanks!
  15. TL:DR Good till the battery dies In December of 2018 I took the plunge into the world of Corsair mouses. I came from a really large mouse (Armaggeddon G17, imaged here) and I was looking for a similarly sized mouse to replace my failing 4 year old trooper. I stumbled across the Corsair Dark Core RGB which came with a wing on the outside to stop my pinky finger from dragging on my mouse mat making it more comfortable to use for long periods of time. So I took the plunge. I really enjoyed the mouse. It fit well in my hand and the wireless features (although I didn't use them much) were pretty seamless. I struggled a bit with iCue to sync between Voids and Dark Core colours but that we subsequently fixed in a patch. Wireless Mode: As mentioned before the wireless setup on the mouse was top class and I couldn't tell if I was plugged in or wireless (see range issue) but I didn't use it because I am sitting at a desktop and I can't even remember to plug my phone in to charge let alone my mouse. Range Issue: Unfortunately due to my PC being on my left side underneath my desk (only about 2M direct distance) I ran into a random issue where the mouse would not disconnect but it would have packet loss at the most random of times. It was not consistent on what I was doing to make it lose connection but after these issues I resorted to using it exclusively in wired mode. To my knowledge this issue was fixed in subsequent models Durability: For the first 23 months of daily use I ran into no problems with build quality but 13 days before my warranty ran out the mouse wheel started to fail. This would have been a return of the product but I was on holiday out of the country at the time so I couldn't return the product. So I just lived with a faulty scroll wheel which progressively got worse every month to where in early 2021 I resorted to middle clicking to scroll on web pages. Battery life at this point was not too great (about 3 hours) but the battery had been plugged in almost continuously for the past 2 years so I wasn't too salty about it but by mid 2021 the battery life was minutes long at best. Little did I know that the battery dying would be the cause of the mouse failing. Over time the mouse began turning off whilst plugged in which was annoying but it would turn back on when it was unplugged and plugged back in but the issue would get worse and worse. In May 2022 I was playing Tarkov (so my stress was high) and in the middle of a fire fight my mouse turned off, not a big deal just cycle the power, it turned on and turned off ~40s later. That was the moment I accepted that the battery issues that had been plaguing me for the better part of 2 years broke me. I was done with the battery issues so I pull up Google and search "Corsair Dark Core battery replacement" and two things popped up, a video by Snipey and this thread where both Snipey and @Corsair Albertstrongly did not recommend taking the mouse apart to replace the battery. In the video by Snipey he shows that the battery is almost the last thing that you can remove. I decided against even attempting to open my mouse to attempt a repair. Possible design changes The mouse is really well designed minus the two parts that failed on my unit. 1. Battery access: It would be really neat if it was possible to replace the battery without totally tearing the mouse apart. Having a more easily sourced battery (such as a laptop battery cell) would make it easy to repair and reducing e-waste. In terms of placement it would be nice for it to be under a panel at the bottom of the mouse similar to a conventional wireless mouse but with fasteners (screws or hidden tabs) to reveal the battery compartment. 2. Scroll wheel: The current design (much like all mouses) makes it very easy for dirt and hair to be trapped inside the scroll mechanism causing wheel slip and eventually in my case failure. There is not much that one can do about the access to this (other than through the charging port location or to the panels either side of it) but that would also add to the complexity (and in turn cost) of the mouse Both of these design changes are unlikely to be implemented due to PCB layout within the mouse but it is worth a shot I do plan on replacing the mouse but at $100 (shipping and import to SA) is a bit of a tough pill to swallow if I am going to have the mouse start to fail after 2 years If anyone can advise me if these issues have been fixed I would greatly appreciate it
  16. The mouse doesnt work with the dongle or when plugged in with usb cable. Windows doesent even detect the mouse when plugged in with the cable. Works only with bluetooth. Doesnt show up in icue at all the dongle sohws up when its plugged in.
  17. This started happening after a reset of my windows while fixing other issues. The headset connects to the wireless adapter when turned on, plays the turning on sound, but never plays the connected/mic status sound. Additionally, the headset SHOWS as connected within the iCue software, and even plays sidetone properly, but in Windows Sound Settings it does not play any sort of audio and the mic doesn't receive any audio either. If voice prompts are on, I get no sound indicating status changes and whatnot, but if they're off I get the on-board beeps. Another side effect of this is that if the headset is on, I cannot watch or listen to any media. It seems to freeze whatever I'm attempting to watch or listen to (ex. Youtube videos never load) I've already tried most methods to fix this (re-pairing headset and adapter, soft-resetting headset, deleting drivers, re-installing iCue, etc.) but I haven't found anything beyond the standard that has fixed my issue.
  18. Hello I am having problems with your LS100 led bar unit. at first the kit was working although i was quite disappointed by the washed out colors of the video mode and the windows lag when the video mode is activated. this was happening in my windows 7 os. Now I have a separate fresh windows 11 installation and the latest icue version seems working much better. the video mode colors match the image a little better and I see no more windows lag. The real problem is that now the controller stops responding after a random amount of time regardless of whatever I am doing (i can be browsing the net or watching a video or gaming). the led bars turn mostly off with a few random colors flashing. nothing works anymore, not static color or any other preset. this happens both in windows 7 and 11. I tried to re flash the firmware (forced) but the issue is not resolved. Restarting the icue service or exiting and re opening icue also doesn´t work. the only way to have the controller working again is to unplug the power cable for a few minutes and then plug it in again. Obviously this isn't a real solution. can anyone help me please?? I bought quite a lot of corsair stuff for my latest build but I'm starting to lose my faith in the brand as i had issues also with my lighting node core and my ram sticks run quite hot even at low speeds.... I asked for help here on the forum several times but I never got any real solution, especially from corsair staff. as a loyal customer I don't feel "cared" at all...
  19. Hello I really hope someone can help me out as I have been trying to figure this issue out for a few days now and nothing. I bought a SP120 RGB pro last week for my new Acer TC-1660-EB11 and connected it through the Lighting Node Pro. The Lighting Node Pro was connected through the provided SATA connection and i plugged the USB directly into the motherboard USB header. The fans spin and the lights work fine but I can't connect the fans or node to the ICue 4 software. I purchased a Commander Pro thinking the Node wasn't working and after installing it was dis appointed to see that ICue still won't detect the Commander or fans. Fixes i have tried are reinstalling, repairing, turning off the quick boot in windows and BIOS, uninstalling the drivers, downloaded USDBeview, playing with the device manager, restarting the box with the pin hole and unplugging/ replugging the SATA. Already sent a ticket to corsair but haven't received a response yet. Nothing has worked and i'm starting to get frustrated I figured spending the 80 dollars on a commander pro would help and am now in the same boat. Is there anything i have missed or any work arounds someone has figured out on here? Edit: also have tried installing ICue 3 with the lighting node but not the Commander Pro.
  20. Just got from from a flight. My headset seems to be dead, no signs of life. 1 - Oddly enough, it works when I plug in the 3.5mm jack 2- USB mode and wireless however, are completely unresponsive, no audio, no led signs, nothing. 3- I Doubt it's broken from the banging that happened during the flight as I left the headset inside the package it came from (It's cushioned exactly to pretect from banging). Any suggestions ? Is it actually broken ?
  21. Hi, so for almost a year now i've had 10 QL120's installed in my PC, I build my PC all brand new, the fans are all hooked up to corsair hardware, 6 fans are connected to the Corsair Elite Capellix cooler, the other 4 are connected to a RGB hub and a Corsair commander pro, I use iCue to control the fans and lightning, so no 3th party software or hardware. Now for the problem, a few LED's from 5 fans always show a different color then what I assign it, currently it's set to all white and some LEDs are pink (as shown in the picture) this is for a few colors, with yellow it becomes red for example, and for some colors it's working perfectly fine, I've been in contact with Corsair customer support, they couldn't fix the issue and send me new fans, they worked for about a day and then it went back to acting weird. I've tried fully reinstalling all Corsair software and resetting the commander pro, elite capellix and RGB hub, this didn't help as well... I've also tried switching the connectors, it doesn't matter in what port the fan is plugged into, the same fan with the same LED's keep acting strange. I'm all out of ideas, I really hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance! Morris
  22. Hi, I've been searching and apparently seems that QL led's are subject to some issue, here is mine also. Being a 150$ kit, well this shoudn't happened Do someone else have sorted out how to fix it (I've already open a ticket with support); I wasn't expecting this lack of quality control from Corsair on a "premium" devices
  23. I got the k55 RGB keyboard around a week ago and there are some issues with the macro keys. I have followed the guide on the instruction manual that came with the keyboard. Here is a link to a copy of the instructions online. I have followed all the instructions on page three to set the macros, and when I go to press the macro on the keyboard it does the key press/key presses but along with that, lots more key presses. For example if I press the g1 key assigned to the windows key, the start menu appears but along with that the pause/play music button is pressed and oddly microsoft powerpoint, settings and around 10 tabs at http://www.office.com are opened (probably related to powerpoint opening), and occasionaly random letters are typed into the start menu search bar. I have tried resetting the keyboard by holding the function key and f4 while plugging the keyboard in. It worked because the macros were reset. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard driver which hasn't fixed the problem either. I know it isn't OS specific either because I have tried this in my linux installation and I still get the random text being typed and music being paused. Edit: I think this might work using the iCue software but I would prefer to not use iCue because it uses a lot of cpu usage and I would like to be able to have the macros saved when I switch to a different computer or operating system
  24. Hi all, I'm having some trouble getting iCue to recognise a newly purchased and installed H115i Pro XT RGB. The pump lights have lit up and are cycling through (what I assume) to be a standard rainbow cycle, the pump is cooling well after configuring it in my motherboard's BIOS and 2x Noctua NF-A14s I've attached to the radiator and Corsair Commander Pro are running fine. Cooling wise I'm pleased, however I cannot get iCue to recognise it in order to monitor pump speed and customise RGB. If it helps, here's my PC's spec [running latest Windows 10]: Ryzen 5 5600X Gigabyte Aorus X570I Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB 3600Mhz CL16 Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME (TLC) [boot drive, various other drives for game and recording libraries] Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6700 XT Cooler Master NR200P (using vented side panel and horizontal GPU layout) Corsair Commander Pro, attached are: 2x NF-A12x15 bottom intakes, 2x NF-A14 side intakes (H115i rad) & 2x Cooler Master Sickle Flow fans exhausting up top. H115i Pro XT RGB in the USB 1 header Monitoring and controlling fan speeds and component temperature is fine through the Commander Pro in iCue. However, the H115i Pro XT RGB refuses to show up. So far I've tried: -Disbaled fast boot and XM-something hand off under USB settings in motherboard BIOS (following a post on Corsair forums), -Updated motherboard's chipset drivers to latest, -Reinstalled iCue 4 (per Corsair's clean install guide), -Installed the iCue v3.x on the H115i Pro XT RGB's product page under 'Support - Downloads', -Using USBDeview to try and locate H115i (no success, can see Commander Pro as only Corsair device), -Windows 10 Device Manager that reveals 'Corsair composite virtual device' which apparently has the latest/most optimised drivers - possibly Commander Pro? -No micro-USB cable on hand small enough to plug into the back of the motherboard to see if it's a Commander Pro compatibility issue. It would press against and possibly damage the RAM modules. Any further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. I have read this is a problem on AMD systems and if it requires an RMA I'd rather avoid it. Also other users who have experienced the same problem have reported plugging their case USB into the Commander Pro's USB header and pump usb directly into the motherboard has solved the issue - I'd rather avoid this due to further cable management and tinkering after squeezing the H115i into the NR200. The cooler is running seemingly fine and I'm content with performance. It would just be nice to see it in iCue and customise colour schemes - this is also why I went for the H115i over NZXT X63 (in my girlfriend's SSUPD Mesh system) and Cooler Master 280mm AIO due to already having the Commander Pro for 6 fans. At the end of the day I can't actually see the cooler behind the rad on the side bracket and am pleased with performance - lowest temps I've seen since building this sysytem, was previously using a Noctua NH-U9S which I've kept in case this AIO bricks. EDIT 1: I should mention the motherboard (Gigabyte Aorus X570I) has only 2 USB headers - 1 for case and 1 for other components. I've the NR200 front panel USB plugged into larger and Commander Pro plugged into smaller.
  25. I had just finished my new build that has six fans (3 SP120 rgb pros, and 3 LL120 Rgbs) I had set it up and got it working just fine with a Node pro and Rgb hub. But I had decided to switch the fans into different spots, moving their cable to different ports as well. Now for whatever reason, there are 2 different fans synced up to 2 other fans with the lighting. All of them light up just fine, but when I go into lighting setup the two that seemed to have synced with other fans don't light up. I can provide more info if needed.