• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. For the last few weeks, seemingly at random, when I try and click-and-hold the left mouse button down it keeps unclicking and reclicking. This means when I try and drag-and-drop something it could release what I was dragging, click on whatever the cursor happens to be over at the time, and start dragging that instead as I move the mouse. It's incredibly frustrating for both games and work.
  2. Hi everybody, I need a solution to remap my mouse wheel up and down for other macro functions. I dont have any idea to do it. It looks that we can only give macro functions to click buttons? Does anyone have a solution for my issue? Thx for your help! My specs: Windows 10 (64 Bit) latest iCUE (3.37.140) GLAIVE RGB (firmware 3.14) Best regards shogolade
  3. So, since i restarted my PC earlier, my mouse has been getting detected by ICUE but isnt able to be changed colours. Using windows 10, latest ICUE and the mouse is in a 3.1 slot. Tried restarting and re plugging it, to no avail.
  4. So this has me stumped. I have a Corsair Glaive that was on 1.03, CUE 2.23.40 reported a firmware update. When running the update it failed @ 0% and the mouse would disappear from CUE. Closing and reopening CUE brought it back. I contacted support who had me soft reset the Glaive. Then place the mouse into bootloader mode and copy 1.03 across manually and reattempt the firmware update. This didn't work either. My friend dropped by with her PC, running CUE 2.15.83. The mouse updated to 1.04 no problems! So seems the issue might be my PC. My PC is a 8700K, MSI Z370 Gaming 5, Win 10 with a Corsair K95 Platinum also connected. The keyboard updates no problems. Just the mouse would not. Anyone come across something like this before? I also tried disabling USB legacy mode Disconnecting all other USB devices I didn't try disabling XHCI as I believe Skylake and up needs this enabled for USB to work at all. I also haven't tried disabling MSI fast boot, as that only affects USB devices during boot. Other than the firmware issue, the mouse works fine. I just don't want to have a problem, down the track where a firmware update is the fix.
  5. Hi all, just very brief: As mentioned in the title the back and forward button are not working properly with my GLAIVE RGB mouse. The back button does nothing, the forward button zooms in. I tried to assign proper macros to those buttons, without success. Anyone else had these issues? Specs: macOS Catalina 10.15.4 Corsair GLAIVE RGB (Firmware: 3.14) iCUE 3.22.74 settings: default
  6. This issue has been persisting for almost a week now. Whenever I have the CUE software open (Version 2.21.67) The forward and back buttons stop registering everywhere on my computer. But, when I close out of the software, the buttons regain their function. Is there any way this bug can be solved? Thanks :biggrin:
  7. Hallo, Ich habe mir die: Corsair k95 Corsair Glaive Corsair Void Pro Gekauft. Die Corsair glaive habe ich schon 3Mal zurückgegeben und der Schalter der Maus ist schon wieder defekt und weißt einen Doppelklick auf. Die Corsair k95 hab ich auch schon 1 mal zurückgegeben und schon wieder habe ich probleme mit den LEDS Das Corsair Void Pro rauscht bei einer Lautstärke über 50% Auf umtauschen habe ich keine lust mehr, deshalb wollte ich fragen ob es eine möglichkeit gibt sein Geld zurück zu bekommen. [Alle Produkte sind über die Internetseite von Corsair bestellt]
  8. Been having this issue from since I bought this mouse. When booting up from a cold boot all my hardware except for the Glaive is detected. My Glaive doesn't work until I plug it out and plug it back in again. I've tried several solutions such as; - disabling fast boot in BIOS - using other USB ports - uninstalling and reinstalling drivers - updating chipset drivers - reinstalling iCUE Now funny enough when I uninstalled iCUE from my system and did another cold boot the mouse was detected just fine! So correct me if I'm wrong but it's looking like an iCUE issue here. I'm running the latest version after an update today and the issue still persists! Am I alone with this problem or is there a fix? EDIT This issue has now been resolved. It was due to the PC not being plugged into a wall socket and receiving constant power. Previously it was plugged into a surge protecter power strip which was turned off every night, for some reason when powering on the mouse would not receive power upon boot. Now it is left plugged into a wall socket that is left switched on and the mouse now boots up with everything else.
  9. Hey guys, yesterday i got my corsair glaive rgb pro mouse and now i would like to make 2 macros. i dont really understand the iCUE Macro creation. So how can i make a macro on my right mouse button that my mouse makes a right click and like 1ms later directly a left click? and how can i make a macro on my mouse button 4 that toggles scrolling mouse wheel up? can i assign these macros to a specific game? Yours sincereley