• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Make no mistake, I didn't think it was possible for a headphone stand to have said effect on a system, which is why it's been "years of" issues. I have always had regularly random BSODs with my system from a certain point in time. It's an aging motherboard, modded for some new tech, so there is expected to be some discomfort at times. Growing pains, if you will. I will be upgrading soon, but this machine is still fast and responsive, as a result of tweaking and tweaking the tweaks for many years. And the board is a very solid board for its age. Anyways, on to the problem, and efforts I've given (also randomly and sporadically as life doesn't make such investigations a smooth process) in trying to assess the factors responsible for every sort of random crash, or make system adjustments to fix it. So, I have flashed the mobo bios with mods, and updated on board chip firmware, I have laced through the BIOS changing different settings, I have ran diagnostic tests on everything. I have solid quality components, and I have always built my own rigs, as well as building custom gaming rigs for others. I repair cell phones, tablets, electronics, etc so I have enough experience to be able to assess issues, and over time I can usually narrow things down to the heart of the issue. There has always been the thought in the back of my mind that the headset stand was a possible factor, but I didn't think that by being plugged in and not used for anything but holding up my headphones and displaying synced RGB lighting, that it would cause regular crashes. And I mean on every OS I've tried from every release of Windows since I received the stand, which have been many because after several BSODs, my solution is to start fresh and pay attention to when the BSODs start kicking in, and draw similarities until they point somewhere vague or specific. Also several Linux gui distros, ubuntu debian and arch based. Modified versions of Windows, as well. But the issue being so random and sporadic but regular, that I knew they were coming, yet no regularity so as to indicate anything specific... EXCEPT the times for whatever reason I had the headphone stand unplugged, and I would think everything was going great and decide to make sure everything was plugged in and working, and oh.. the stand right let's plug it in and get it set up too. Then usually not immediately, but still soon enough that thinking back I could start to see a peripheral timing association with the stand being plugged in.. but still stubbornly believed it wouldn't have that effect. Especially since the BSODs occurred at times when there were no obvious functions involving the stand going on - wasn't plugging or unplugging anything into the usb ports - in fact, it never happened when I was doing those things. The only thing is that I noticed there was a difference in functions between the usb port on the top near the upright base, and the one on the right side of the base. Almost as if one functioned as USB2.0 and the other as USB3.1 despite the fact they are both blue, which should indicate USB3.0/3.1 functionality. I did however, end up thoroughly checking the hub it was sometimes plugged into, thinking it was the hub and not the stand. lol yep. Anyways, this last install of 20H1 crashed on me a few times and I finally decided (who knows what finally triggers us to jump off that cliff, after standing on the edge of it looking down for so long - idk ask Freud) that the stand might be the issue and I needed to finally try specifically testing. Well I have had it unplugged for several days, and no issues with my system, no glitchy things happening, no random slower than normal boots, and NO BSODs... so far. Hopefully I don't get a red herring BSOD, and end up getting thrown off the stand focus, although this thread might assist in keeping from that possible eventuality. Ultimately, I'd like to see if anyone else might have similar issues. I couldn't find many in relation to this in a search, and the times I did, the user seemed to feel it was other issue with the stand, like the USB ports on the stand causing the BSODs, and I mean the 2 extra ports, not the main power port for the stand - which is a possibility. Anyways, I wanted to give my specifics and see if it triggered anyone else's memory or realizations of past or present experiences with the ST100 stand. Perhaps I can get some confirmation, or a nudge in a different direction, but still related to the stand, as I am positive that is the device causing the issues. And answering why would be the ultimate goal, although with computer tech - many why's go unanswered as an accepted loss. In any event, hopefully I can get some help here, or better yet help others. Thanks for the interest, and my most sympathetic apologies for the length of the... meandering type of explanation. Hopefully it was somewhat clear.
  2. With the latest version of iCue a bug from earlier this year has returned. I use iCue for my motherboard (Armoury Crate + plugin), ram, fans (lighting core), keyboard, mouse, and headset. Randomly my lighting will revert to hardware lighting, and the PC will lock up in a very scary and odd way. Task Manger is a blank window, programs won't open, and it gets worse and worse. It will hang trying to shutdown or restart. The only solution is to hold the power button. This used to happen but went away at some point. Now it's back and really depressing. You never know when your PC will just hang up.. I have done a clean reinstall (remove every trace of both programs in file system and registry) of armory crate and iCue. Then reinstall, issue persists. I have other bugs such as RAM not showing up in iCue at boot, or sensors missing on the dashboard. So I have the program set to not start at startup but 30 seconds later after login using task scheduler. Fixes the aforementioned bugs, but not this horrible system freeze. Please help me.
  3. Everytime after startup and iCue start work, it asks about an update !!!. I connected my mouse, which is the Corsair M55, and it started working. When I wanted to switch the profile, I opened iCue software & saw the usual ugly message that still asked me to update the device, I don't know why, I clicked on the update button and the system disconnected my mouse automatically. Usually, the disconnection takes a few seconds, but this time it continued until now. I disabled the software, thinking that it was the cause of the problem because the mouse was already working before I updated it, but it did not work. I tried to restart my laptop but it still doesn't work!!! Now, what can I do with the mouse that suddenly crashes? I need it badly and rely on it and the abbreviations that I deal with every day.
  4. Recently bought a second-hand Ironclaw mouse from Amazon, plugged it in, and opened ICUE 5, just for ICUE to crash. As the mouse was second hand I thought it may have been that, so I refunded the mouse and bought one from Corsair themselves. However, the new mouse from Corsair also seems to crash ICUE. This time I decided to find a way to solve this issue, yet have not found a way for ICUE to notice the mouse and not crash. The methods I have done so far are: Reinstall ICUE 5. (This, did nothing.) Uninstall ICUE 5 and install ICUE 4. (This leads to ICUE 4 not crashing when the mouse and slipstream dongle are plugged in, however, ICUE 4 does not recognise either.) Use Bluetooth to connect the mouse to the PC. (This allows me to use the mouse however, this does not allow me to use any customisation for the mouse, as ICUE does not recognise the mouse.) Turn off auto-download updates on ICUE 5. (This allows the slipstream dongle to be plugged in and updated, and the mouse to connect via the dongle, however, when the mouse is updated this is when ICUE 5 crashes. This allows me to use the mouse without Bluetooth, but does not allow for any customisation for the mouse through ICUE 5.)
  5. Bonjour ! Comme dit dans le titre, dès que je lance Icue & WE en même temps, les fonds d'écran ne veulent plus s'animer du tout. Avant d'écrire ici j'ai déjà essayer de re-installer plusieurs fois Icue et WE, j'ai suivie un blog déjà créer sur ce sujet mais rien n'a marché (genre SDK) Même en version 5 le problème persiste toujours... Est-ce que qqn aurait-il trouvé une solution ? J'en profite également pour demander si vous aussi dès lors que vous insérer une clé USB, Icue crash ? Matériel Corsair que j'ai : -4 barettes vengeance rgb -MK100 -ST100 -Virtuoso
  6. Hello there, I'm working in IT. Today my iCUE 4.31.168 stopped working after I woke up my PC from extended standby. Here are all the fixes I tried : uninstall + reboot + reinstall 4.31.168 + reboot uninstall + clean AppData (local and roaming) + reboot + reinstall 4.31.168 + reboot uninstall + clean AppData (local and roaming) + clean Windows register + reboot + reinstall 4.31.168 + reboot (as explained here) uninstall + clean AppData (local and roaming) + clean Windows register + reboot + reinstall 4.30.162 + reboot (as explained here) I also disabled auto start but nothing is working. It opens as "not responding" and after a few minutes just closes/crashes : Any idea ? I searched for logs location but didn't find much, I just found a crash event in Windows Event viewer (translated from french with DeepL) : Tigerblue77
  7. I just got a new PC a few days ago and I've been trying to install iCue 4 to no success. I have uninstalled, restarted my PC, tried repairing the app, running as administrator, everything I can think of trying to get the program to stay open for more than 2 seconds. Every single time it will open then almost immediately crash, and then also crash my mouse and keyboard (k70 and a wireless DarkCore) as well so I have to plug them back in to get them to work again. I can't get the program to stay open long enough to make any setting changes, it just immediately shuts down. I don't have any other software installed that would conflict (RGB Fusion, Mystic Light, Aura Sync, etc). I've even tried using older versions of iCue 4 and the same thing is happening (maybe I'll try iCue 3 instead). I have been able to isntall iCue 4 on my Macbook so I'm guessing this is a Windows only issue. Everything is up to date, and I haven't had the PC long enough to have any viruses or corrupt files. Any help is greatly appreciated. I just want to set my macros and mouse's DPI.
  8. When I press a side button on my mouse (CORSAIR Sabre RGB PRO) while playing Valorant it causes windows to become totally unresponsive. After the side mouse button has been pressed If I don't tab out of the game, it with continue to run fine although it wont register the input and windows still stops responding. I have tried updating drivers and other fixes but nothing is working. This is kinda annoying because every time I hit a side mouse button I have to reboot my pc and I cant use the mouse's side buttons as key binds.
  9. Anyone experiencing any of these? Only thing I've changed is installing latest Nvidia drivers. One other random correlation is clocks changed same day this started (just saying in case a log/config sequencing/processing issue might exist). - iCue random crash on system startup, starting manually is then fine. - Nvidia fan control is enabled - option is back in iCue? I thought this was still disabled? - Lost all custom fan profiles (AIO and Commander), despite them still being in correct folders - had to recreate. Any ideas?
  10. Like a monkey with a typewriter, I have made Shakespeare. iCue has had a lot of issues for being on my i180 corsair computer. You'd think it would be smoother with more control but there's actually more features locked down that require other software to change like the fan curves because my SSDs were boiling. Anyways, the main issue with the comp is that sometimes it will turn back on right after shutdown for no reason. I tried everything from disabling fast startup to right before registry edits because that scares me. For shits and giggles ive always noticed the keyboard is the last light to turn off on the comp so i unplugged it before shutdown to see. It didn't turn back on. A fluke or a good day. This issue comes in waves like it turned back on 10 times in a row one night. I do it again the next night, no re startup. The next night, again doesn't flip back on. I can't believe a keyboard that doesn't have wake on sleep enabled was able to somehow hang up shutdown maybe through corsair to fail then reboot. I have recently also disabled plugins on iCue to see if i don't have to unplug it everynight. So, if you're having this issue, unplug that monkey!
  11. Bonjour, Ayant des soucis de stabilité avec des cartes graphiques haut de gamme sur mon PC (crash). Malgré plusieurs changements de cartes (RTX 2080 puis RTX 3080), changement de la RAM, réinstallation des drivers, réinstallation de l'OS windows et de mise à jour du BIOS ; j'ai toujours ce problème. J'en viens donc à me demander si cela ne vient pas de l'alimentation et notamment de son réglage par défaut en multi-rail (Corsair HX750). Avec une RTX 3080 (Asus TUF OC). Vaut-il mieux privilégier du mono ou du multi-rail ? Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.
  12. For a while now, ICUE has been causing the irql not less or equal BSOD. Ive tried everything - different ICUE versions, clean installations and even bought a new SSD but the problem persists. Has anyone managed to find a solution?
  13. Hey folks, brand new to the forum and also brand new to Corsair software. I just bought a brand new Lenovo Legion 7i that came with Corsair iCue installed to run the RGB lighting on the laptop. I am not running any other peripherals, no mouse, external keyboards etc. When I open the iCue software it seems to be working fine. I can click the tabs at the top and get to dashboard, instant lighting etc. On the home tab I see the laptop as a device and when I click on it I get the keyboard layout and I can select lighting effects just fine. The problem comes when I try to do anything with Profiles. If I click the add profile button, or even just click the “Default” profile tile, iCue locks up immediately. It just goes to “iCue not responding” and never recovers. I have to kill it with Task Manager, restart the Corsair.service, and then I can open the program again. As such, I can not actually save any lighting profiles. I have installed the latest updated version of iCue with no change to behavior. Tried running it in compatibility mode, and tried deleting profiles from the plugins folder. Nothing has fixed this crashing problem. Any insights would be appreciated.
  14. Hi guys! Since the last update of W10 20H2, iCUE is giving me a lot of errors. Firstly when I start Windows, the RGB does not turn on, I have to close iCUE and reopen it. It also happens to me that the microphone of my Viortuoso SE sometimes does not work and I have to turn the headphones on and off, or close and open iCUE. I already completely uninstalled and reinstalled. Anything else I can do?
  15. When playing battelfield 1 it freezes for about 15 or 20 minutes looking at hwinfo on the 12v rail goes down to 11.6 and using a benchmark it can go down to 11.5 No load remains at 12,096 using a browser at 12,024 and using some non-demanding game 11,952 Using a tester gives this result https://pasteboard.co/JNGGVwN.jpg What causes those freezes Psu corsair ax 750 gold
  16. So I'm not sure what's causing this but wanted to put this in here to see if anyone else has experienced this. I'm also not sure if its even limited to iCUE, although it seems to be as all my RGB and everything corsair except the mouse and basic keyboard functions stops working for 5-10 seconds or so. Anyways, from what I can tell, completely randomly but every 15-30 min or so, iCUE will seem to crash for a 5-10 seconds and then everything reboots and for the most part starts working again. Sound cuts out of my headset (Corsair Virtuoso RGB, but also did it with my Astro A50), and like I said all the RGB goes back to its default setting before catching back up to the lighting link. Most times everything comes back but sometimes if I go back into iCUE certain items like the headset and the mouse wont show up. I've tried uninstalling and deleting all profiles for iCUE, no fix. I've updated the bios, amd chipset drivers, everything has the latest firmware and iCUE has the latest build although this has been happening for quite a few builds prior as well. Anyone have any ideas?
  17. So had an interesting thing just happen to me, its night here and I was doing some work, so I mutes my system as not to wake others. when I was done With my work I decided to play some game. Turned on my Virtuoso Headset an blam! the entire system froze. Completely unresponsive to anything. even the RGB on my corsair fans went to hardware mode. Had to force power off the machine. After the fact I looked through the the event viewer and found some interesting stuff; (Events separated by returns) A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices. (11:49:51) The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem. (11:49:51) Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 3.36.125.0 Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.14.2.0 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x001a06c8 Faulting process id: 0x36f8 Faulting application start time: 0x01d6e4641f60188b Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\iCUE.exe Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Qt5Core.dll Report Id: 9655626d-9518-479a-9e86-689535d59009 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: (11:49:52) The program dwm.exe version 10.0.19041.508 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: 63c Start Time: 01d6e464131f0069 Termination Time: 345 Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exe Report Id: 4ca69224-5cb7-45bc-a4d7-c9ac4e3f31c1 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Hang type: Unknown (11:50:28) The Desktop Window Manager process has exited. (Process exit code: 0xcfffffff, Restart count: 1, Primary display device ID: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060) (11:51:15)
  18. I start with an important message: Please fix this. I m a software developer myself and I don't understand how a professional app can crash like that. Do some code review or something. please. I bought the Corsair AIO XT Pro recently, and actually built a new PC around an Asus Impact motherboard. Almost everything is new and up to date in there. iCUE worked fine during the past month and suddenly impossible to startup anymore! The software loads up, I can see the Window during maybe 1second and then it crashes. Here is the crash log: 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.core.app: Additional module search paths was not provided. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.init: iCUE version: 3.36.125 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.init: Updates server: https://www3.corsair.com/software/CUE_V3/ 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.init: Build type: Public Release 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.init: Application ID: 2524 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W Comparators already registered for type cue::dev::manifest::LightingMode 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "actions_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "common_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "core_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "devices_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "lightings_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "notifications_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "osd_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "profiles_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "qml_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "systeminfo_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "touchscreens_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "widgets_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "actionsui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "dialaction_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "dialactionsprop_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "dialactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "disableactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "disableactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "gestureactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "gestureactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "gestureui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "launchactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "launchactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "macroaction_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "macroactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "macroactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "mediaactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "mediaactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "profileswitchactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "profileswitchactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "remapactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "remapactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "textactiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "textactionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "timeractiontypedata_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.locale: Loading "timeractionui_en.qm" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.locale: Cannot find dir for qt *.qm files 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.init.font: Using Regular text font family: "Open Sans" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.init.font: Using Title text font family: "Gotham Bold" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.profiles.folders.tree: Profile order deserialization started: "C:\\Users\\mikae\\AppData\\Roaming\\Corsair\\CUE/profiles/tree.cueprofileorder" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.profiles.folders.tree: Profile order deserialization finished: "C:\\Users\\mikae\\AppData\\Roaming\\Corsair\\CUE/profiles/tree.cueprofileorder" 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.hid_device_detector: Start worker thread. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.libs.focustimecounter: The previous close timestamp is not correct and won't be collected. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.libs.focustimecounter: Previous session ended improperly, number of starts wont increase 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.datacollection.devicelistwatcher: The device list was not saved correctly after the last session. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.devices.enum.hid: Leaving working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session disallowed. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.devices.enum.router: Leaving working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session disallowed. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Leaving working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.devices.enum.phost: Leaving working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.devices.enum.headset_accessory: Leaving working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.session: Locked changed to false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.session: Local changed to true 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.session.win: Will notify 'connected changed to' with delay 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.inputemulation.winvhid: Reset 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.profiles.mic_prop_sync: Cached sidetone is Unknown 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.clink.ocp.storage: OcpSettings load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.clink.device.hw_lighting_property_storage: Failed to load HW Profile Lightings. Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.devices.enum.dram: Leaving working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.ro_helpers: LLAccessIpcClient(0x2b4ce668) Start connecting to host QUrl("tcp://127.0.0.1:51187") 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.dpi.manager: Old dpi data load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.dpi.manager: "C:\\Users\\mikae\\AppData\\Roaming\\Corsair\\CUE/dpi" Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.ro_helpers: LLAccessIpcClient(0x2b4ce668) Successfully connected to host node at QUrl("tcp://127.0.0.1:51187") 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.llaccess: Controller 0 : Bus capabilities: 7 Max block size: 32 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.llaccess: Northbridge: AMD unknown 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.llaccess: Southbridge: X570 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.llaccess: Slot count: 2 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.session: Locked changed to false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.session: Local changed to true 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.session.win: Will notify 'connected changed to' with delay 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.hw_profile.manager: Start worker thread. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W Broken filename passed to function 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W Broken filename passed to function 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W Broken filename passed to function 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W Broken filename passed to function 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W cue.touchscreens.detectedTouchscreensController: Previously detected Touchscreens ids load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.core.init_ui: Starting UI. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 W Broken filename passed to function 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.actions.macro.win: Init time: 0.401525 (init: 2e-07 reset: 0.0014942 ) 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49288 Usage Page 1 Usage 2 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_00\\8&1928f094&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Name class=Win32_BIOS returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Manufacturer class=Win32_BIOS returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1008 PID 1408 Usage Page 65283 Usage 5 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=SerialNumber class=Win32_BIOS returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Version class=Win32_BIOS returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Product class=Win32_BaseBoard returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=SerialNumber class=Win32_BaseBoard returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Manufacturer class=Win32_BaseBoard returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Name class=Win32_Processor returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=SerialNumber class=Win32_Processor returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 2131 PID 273 Usage Page 1 Usage 6 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0853&pid_0111\\7&18bbac9e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "Realforce 87")("usb-pid", "273")("usb-vid", "2131")("vendor", "Topre Corporation")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Description class=Win32_Processor returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0853&pid_0111\\7&18bbac9e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "Realforce 87")("usb-pid", "273")("usb-vid", "2131")("vendor", "Topre Corporation")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=MaxClockSpeed class=Win32_Processor returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=NumberOfCores class=Win32_Processor returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=NumberOfLogicalProcessors class=Win32_Processor returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49288 Usage Page 1 Usage 6 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col01\\8&aae4d2e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Manufacturer class=Win32_PhysicalMemory returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col01\\8&aae4d2e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=SerialNumber class=Win32_PhysicalMemory returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=PartNumber class=Win32_PhysicalMemory returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Speed class=Win32_PhysicalMemory returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:09 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=FormFactor class=Win32_PhysicalMemory returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=MemoryType class=Win32_PhysicalMemory returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Capacity class=Win32_PhysicalMemory returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Name class=Win32_USBController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=DeviceID class=Win32_USBController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Manufacturer class=Win32_USBController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Caption class=Win32_OperatingSystem returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=OSArchitecture class=Win32_OperatingSystem returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Version class=Win32_OperatingSystem returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=ServicePackMajorVersion class=Win32_OperatingSystem returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=ServicePackMinorVersion class=Win32_OperatingSystem returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=OperatingSystemSKU class=Win32_OperatingSystem returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Name class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=DeviceID class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=InstalledDisplayDrivers class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=DriverVersion class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=AdapterRAM class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=VideoMemoryType class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=CurrentRefreshRate class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=MaxRefreshRate class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=MinRefreshRate class=Win32_VideoController returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Model class=Win32_DiskDrive returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=SerialNumber class=Win32_DiskDrive returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=InterfaceType class=Win32_DiskDrive returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Manufacturer class=Win32_DiskDrive returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Size class=Win32_DiskDrive returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Caption class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=DeviceID class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Name class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Manufacturer class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:10 I cue.sys_info.win: Info: prop=Service class=Win32_PnpEntity returned=false 2020-12-06T22:20:19 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 9770 PID 4168 Usage Page 12 Usage 1 2020-12-06T22:20:19 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_262a&pid_1048&mi_00\\8&30f89603&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "4168")("usb-vid", "9770")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:19 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_262a&pid_1048&mi_00\\8&30f89603&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "4168")("usb-vid", "9770")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:19 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1118 PID 1625 Usage Page 254 Usage 118 2020-12-06T22:20:19 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col01\\b&2d5adff2&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "118")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:19 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 3034 PID 19477 Usage Page 12 Usage 1 2020-12-06T22:20:19 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0bda&pid_4c15&mi_03&col01\\b&32b8eaa&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "USB Audio")("usb-pid", "19477")("usb-vid", "3034")("vendor", "Generic")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1118 PID 1625 Usage Page 254 Usage 6 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col02\\b&2d5adff2&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col02\\b&2d5adff2&0&0001")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49288 Usage Page 12 Usage 1 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col02\\8&aae4d2e&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1118 PID 1625 Usage Page 254 Usage 5 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49288 Usage Page 65280 Usage 1 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col01\\8&2e858af0&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col01\\8&2e858af0&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49714 Usage Page 1 Usage 6 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c232\\2&2564a4e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "49714")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c232\\2&2564a4e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "49714")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49288 Usage Page 65280 Usage 2 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col02\\8&2e858af0&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col02\\8&2e858af0&0&0001")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 C cue.dev.hidenumerator: Failed to determine device key. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 3034 PID 19477 Usage Page 11 Usage 1 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0bda&pid_4c15&mi_03&col02\\b&32b8eaa&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "11")("model-name", "USB Audio")("usb-pid", "19477")("usb-vid", "3034")("vendor", "Generic")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49288 Usage Page 1 Usage 128 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col03\\8&aae4d2e&0&0002")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "128")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 6940 PID 3104 Usage Page 65280 Usage 1 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.hidenumerator: Found device VID 1133 PID 49713 Usage Page 1 Usage 2 2020-12-06T22:20:20 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c231\\2&1bcda907&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "49713")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W qrc:/qml/ui/MainWindow.qml:85: TypeError: Cannot read property 'borderlessWindowController' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W qrc:/qml/ui/MainWindow.qml:86: TypeError: Cannot read property 'borderlessWindowController' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W MainWindow_QMLTYPE_875(0x3111fd78) must be a top level window. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W MainWindow_QMLTYPE_875(0x3111fd78) must be a top level window. 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W Model size of -1 is less than 0 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-06T22:20:20 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/HeadsetControls.qml:79:4: QML RowLayout: Cannot anchor to an item that isn't a parent or sibling. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/HeadsetControls.qml:79:4: QML RowLayout: Cannot anchor to an item that isn't a parent or sibling. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:132: TypeError: Cannot read property 'parent' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.session: Connected changed to true 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_00\\8&1928f094&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_03f0&pid_0580\\a&18fc31&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "65283")("model-name", "QHMD A85V")("usb-pid", "1408")("usb-vid", "1008")("vendor", "Quanta Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0853&pid_0111\\7&18bbac9e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "Realforce 87")("usb-pid", "273")("usb-vid", "2131")("vendor", "Topre Corporation")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0853&pid_0111\\7&18bbac9e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "Realforce 87")("usb-pid", "273")("usb-vid", "2131")("vendor", "Topre Corporation")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col01\\8&aae4d2e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col01\\8&aae4d2e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_262a&pid_1048&mi_00\\8&30f89603&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "4168")("usb-vid", "9770")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_262a&pid_1048&mi_00\\8&30f89603&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "4168")("usb-vid", "9770")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col01\\b&2d5adff2&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "118")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0bda&pid_4c15&mi_03&col01\\b&32b8eaa&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "USB Audio")("usb-pid", "19477")("usb-vid", "3034")("vendor", "Generic")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col02\\b&2d5adff2&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col02\\b&2d5adff2&0&0001")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col02\\8&aae4d2e&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "12")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "feature")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_045e&pid_0659&mi_02&col03\\b&2d5adff2&0&0002")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "5")("hid-usagepage", "254")("model-name", "HoloLens Sensors")("usb-pid", "1625")("usb-vid", "1118")("vendor", "Microsoft")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col01\\8&2e858af0&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col01\\8&2e858af0&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c232\\2&2564a4e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "49714")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c232\\2&2564a4e&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "6")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "49714")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col02\\8&2e858af0&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_02&col02\\8&2e858af0&0&0001")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_0bda&pid_4c15&mi_03&col02\\b&32b8eaa&0&0001")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "11")("model-name", "USB Audio")("usb-pid", "19477")("usb-vid", "3034")("vendor", "Generic")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c088&mi_01&col03\\8&aae4d2e&0&0002")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "128")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse")("usb-pid", "49288")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "Logitech")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: No manifest for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0c20\\9&13dc5ac4&0&0000")("hid-direction", "output")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "1")("hid-usagepage", "65280")("model-name", "H100iRGBPROXT")("usb-pid", "3104")("usb-vid", "6940")("vendor", "Corsair Inc.")) 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "hid")("devInstanceId", "hid\\vid_046d&pid_c231\\2&1bcda907&0&0000")("hid-direction", "input")("hid-type", "report")("hid-usage", "2")("hid-usagepage", "1")("model-name", "")("usb-pid", "49713")("usb-vid", "1133")("vendor", "")) not found. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.session: Connected changed to true 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.sdk: Entering working state, session connected. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.sdk: Starting router. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.sdk.device_watcher: Start prepare RestoreDeviceOrderState 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.sdk.device_watcher: Finish prepare RestoreDeviceOrderState 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Working state about to change, lock hw lights preview. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.sdk.automation.server: User session about to be unlocked. Starting a listening 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.sdk.automation.server: Successfully started listening 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.devices.enum.hid: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W cue.hid_device_detector: Device detector already disabled. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.devices.enum.router: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Entering working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.devices.enum.phost: Entering working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Trying to load library: "C:/Program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Plugin successfully loaded "ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 1.2.1.0 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Trying to load library: "C:/Program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/Lenovo/CUEPlugin.dll" 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Plugin successfully loaded "Lenovo/CUEPlugin.dll" 1.8.15.0 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Trying to load library: "C:/Program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/LenovoY750s/y750splugin.dll" 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Plugin successfully loaded "LenovoY750s/y750splugin.dll" 0.0.1.0 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Trying to load library: "C:/Program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/NvidiaPlugin/NvidiaPlugin.dll" 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Plugin successfully loaded "NvidiaPlugin/NvidiaPlugin.dll" 1.0.7.0 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Trying to load library: "C:/Program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/OriginPC/CUEOPCPlugin.dll" 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Plugin successfully loaded "OriginPC/CUEOPCPlugin.dll" 1.0.6.0 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.devices.enum.headset_accessory: Entering working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.devices.enum.dram: Entering working state. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Entering working state, unlock and disable hw lights preview. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/assignment/AssignmentView.qml:877:2: QML Binding: Not restoring previous value because restoreMode has not been set. This behavior is deprecated. You have to import QtQml 2.14 after any QtQuick imports and set the restoreMode of the binding to fix this warning. In Qt < 6.0 the default is Binding.RestoreBinding. In Qt >= 6.0 the default is Binding.RestoreBindingOrValue. 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/HeadsetControls.qml:359: ReferenceError: surround is not defined 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/collection/AccordionItem.qml:154: TypeError: Cannot read property 'containsMouse' of undefined 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/collection/AccordionItem.qml:163: TypeError: Cannot read property 'containsMouse' of undefined 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/accordion/DialControlAccordionItem.qml:178: TypeError: Cannot read property 'y' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/accordion/ButtonsLibraryAccordionItem.qml:373:6: Unable to assign [undefined] to QStringList 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/assignment/AssignmentView.qml:738: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:348: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:356: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:364: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:372: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Received deviceStatusChanged My specs? AMD 5900X Memory trident Neo 32 Go 3600 C16 1080Ti Gigabyte Screen LG 4K 27inches My hints? -> at least activate the restoreMode And fix the crashes on potential null values on this: 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/HeadsetControls.qml:359: ReferenceError: surround is not defined 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/collection/AccordionItem.qml:154: TypeError: Cannot read property 'containsMouse' of undefined 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/collection/AccordionItem.qml:163: TypeError: Cannot read property 'containsMouse' of undefined 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/accordion/DialControlAccordionItem.qml:178: TypeError: Cannot read property 'y' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/accordion/ButtonsLibraryAccordionItem.qml:373:6: Unable to assign [undefined] to QStringList 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/ui/assignment/AssignmentView.qml:738: TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:348: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:356: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:364: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 W qrc:/qml/help/HintManager.qml:372: TypeError: Cannot read property 'arrowSide' of null 2020-12-06T22:20:21 I cue.plugin: Received deviceStatusChanged Good luck and live long and prosper my friends. I believe in you and I'm sure you can fix this in no time!
  19. My current setup involves a peripheral sharing switch between my gaming rig and my work laptop. With the iCUE software running on my gaming rig, whenever I switch my peripherals over to my work laptop, either the K95P firmware or the iCUE software or both crashes. The symptom I'm seeing when switching over to my work laptop is that the keyboard RGB loads one of the HW profiles but the profile switching button doesn't work to cycle through profiles. When I switch back to my gaming rig, all the LEDs on the K95P turn red and become unresponsive to any changes in the iCUE software. The software even shows that all LEDs are red, regardless of what changes I make. In order to fix this, I found that I have to 1. Quit iCUE (from the system tray) 2. Restart it At this point, full functionality is restored. I have eliminated the peripheral sharing switch from the equation by plugging the K95P directly into my gaming rig and testing the unplug/replug while iCUE is running and upon replugging the keyboard, all LEDs do in fact turn red and iCUE requires a restart(not the service). I believe there may be an issue with both the iCUE software AND the firmware that doesn't handle disconnection of the keyboard properly. Something like this could probably be fixed my utilizing some sort of watchdog timer in the firmware to attempt resetting the connection to iCUE whenever the keyboard gets disconnected. Note that if I just don't run iCUE and only use the HW profiles, switching back and forth between machines works just fine and the profile cycling button works on both machines. My iCUE version is 3.35.152 My firmware version is 3.21.28
  20. Does anyone happen to know what causes the video lighting mode to crash or stop responding to color changes when using the LS100 light strips? Yesterday it stopped changing colors all morning, at seemingly random intervals of anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. Today I have been using my computer in the exact same capacity with the exact same applications, and it hasn't stopped working once. Aside from a few other issues with certain modes, etc, the light strips are of high quality and are working fairly well in my configuration (still getting that darn USB disconnect sound upon every Windows boot up) but if possible I would like to know when to use or not bother using video lighting.
  21. I'm not 100% sure the ram is bad/faulty but it crashed during a MEMTEST86 pass, when I mean crash I actually mean it completely locked up on that screen in the middle of the second out of 3 passes and just stayed there the whole night. I wanted to be sure it wasn't a bluescreen so I left it on all night and it did nothing. I've been having said issue since I built my new computer but I'm not sure if it's the ram being bad or the XMP I setup is wrong for setting the ram I bought to it's tested specs. I bought the Corsair Vengenace RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) 2666 C16 RAM, or if you prefer the model number it's in the title. Hopefully my post also shows my computer specs and it'll prolly help if I start by saying I just replaced my old GPU with a brand new one yesterday cause we thought it was that, wanted an upgrade anyways but crashing in 50% of my games completely randomly is getting a bit annoying tbh! The game of choice I've been using to test my "fixes" aka tampering with is 7 Days to Die, as it makes my computer lock up withing 2-60 minutes typically unless I'm lucky and it lasts for a couple hours or even all day! It's really weird and I'm possibly thinking it might just be the setup for the XMP I I did to at least get the ram working up to it's top tested specs so I touched literally nothing but activating the XMP I through BIOS. Sorry this is so lengthy but I've been trying to fix this for a couple weeks or so now. Let me know if you need more info about the bios or something! Appreciate anyone willing to help me!! :D
  22. I've been having shutdown/reboot issues (already mentioned by someone else here) and since I do have a Xonar Soundcard installed I went on and got the iCue version 3.18.77 directly off of Corsairs website. Installed it and after every start it didn't detect any devices (even after re-plugging them) and just shut down, without any crash messages etc. To make sure it's not just a single version issue, I've downloaded and installed a variety of versions, all with the same results. 3.11.114 3.12.118 3.13.94 3.14.100 3.14.104 3.15.101 3.16.56 3.17.94 3.18.77 Interestingly enough, installing 3.28.77, which is the second most recent version from just a few months ago, won't even start. The fans connected to my Commander Pro ramp up for a second after installation but that's about it. The only version that works is 3.31.81 but has as already mentioned caused issues shutting down and/or rebooting my PC. What causes all previous versions of iCue to just not function at all and how can I fix this?
  23. As the topic title says, when I open ARK, iCUE crashes. Steam version of ARK (so the latest version) and iCUE version: 30.30.89. I have some information from Event Manager, maybe it's useful. Event ID: 7034 - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7034</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-27T22:01:15.012480700Z" /> <EventRecordID>19473</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="700" ThreadID="20712" /> <Channel>System</Channel> <Computer>MCCCXXXVII</Computer> <Security /> </System> - <EventData> <Data Name="param1">LightingService</Data> <Data Name="param2">3</Data> <Binary>4C00690067006800740069006E00670053006500720076006900630065000000</Binary> </EventData> </Event> Event ID: 7045 - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" /> <EventID Qualifiers="16384">7045</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-27T22:01:12.742031900Z" /> <EventRecordID>19470</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="700" ThreadID="1136" /> <Channel>System</Channel> <Computer>MCCCXXXVII</Computer> <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" /> </System> - <EventData> <Data Name="ServiceName">BEDaisy</Data> <Data Name="ImagePath">C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEDaisy.sys</Data> <Data Name="ServiceType">stuurprogramma voor kernelmodus</Data> <Data Name="StartType">starten op aanvraag</Data> <Data Name="AccountName" /> </EventData> </Event>
  24. Hello. I have had Corsair iCUE for a while now and I have recently come across an issue where iCUE will crash on certain game startups. These games include Escape from Tarkov and PUBG, but does not happen on Dota 2. Every time I start up a game it crashes and I have to reopen it for it to work while the game is being played. I am on the most recent iCUE software update.
  25. So, I built this new PC a couple of months ago and I was trying to trace an intermittent crash that was getting more and more common as time went on. It started off as maybe once a week, and by last week I had a day where it was about every 10 minutes. I've finally managed to trace it to the iCUE software. I can force it to happen way more often by having iCUE open to monitor my hardware and not just down in the system tray... which is rather inconvenient since that means I can't monitor my temps etc. Specifically, I think its the CorsairServices in task manager, but it tends to crash and close iCUE in the process. First my PC gets sluggish, then discord will turn into a black window, then if Im not fast enough to get task manager open and close CorsairServices my entire PC will freeze and eventually all three monitors will go black. In the past I would just have to force reboot my PC because it wouldn't recover, but I have now discovered that having removed some LED backlights that I was just powering in the back of my PC (they weren't talking to anything and as far as I could tell my PC didnt even recognise them as a device) sometimes it now manages to recover from the crash and close iCUE down. Some intense googling and I can see there are people that have had this black screen crash since 2017. I haven't found any solutions anywhere other than "stop using iCUE and find alternative RGB and monitoring software". Almost everything that is RGB and that I want to monitor is Corsair. I would REALLY like to therefore use Corsair's software. Are there any fixes for this? Are there any fixes in the work for this? Can any of the staff actually advise if anything is being done or is it just still conveniently being ignored because the devs think its too niche and not widespread enough to address?