Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'vengeace rgb pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. It's been months since they've been released and the highest theses kits go is only 3200MHz. Where are the 3600MHz and 4000MHz versions for these sticks? I haven't been able to find a timeline of when the new kits will release. All they have said is that they will come at a later date.
  2. I wanted to talk about my issue with iCUE since the passage to version 4. The first time I rebooted my rig after the update, I was met with both my sticks of Vengeance RGB Pro shining a bright red. Further investigation in iCUE showed no reasons for the sticks to be red. No profiles have this color selected, nor is it defaulted somewhere. I went as far as deleting every scenes and creating a new one with the color I want, but it still doesn't work after a reboot : the sticks stick to red (see what I did there). Here's what I'm talking about in photos : What I'm met with every time I reboot: What my iCUE looks like: What the ram color should be: I've tried using the "Hardware Lightning" option () when you click on the ram in iCUE, and it's ****ed up. While it works to change the color, you have to reduce iCUE still on this setting, otherwise, the ram goes off () At this point, I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, but it's still as bad. Hardware specs if you have ideas: Proc: Ryzen 5 5600X Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk Ram: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Quick edit : the forums doesn't support google photos link, so I had to upload them somewhere else..... Edit 2: added the photos in attachments since it doesn't work with links. They are named accordingly.
  3. Hi all, I'm making a fresh build with a few Corsair products including the new 4000x RGB and some Vengeance RGB Pro RAM. However I'm unsure about the CPU Cooler to get, and more importantly, what size. Half my parts have arrived and half are still pending. The Case arrives in a couple of days, and I already have the RAM. For the CPU Cooler, I'm either going to get the new Corsair Elite Capellix H100i/H115i, or the Kraken X53/63. Does anyone have any experience with the new 4000x cases? I was going to get a 280mm AIO unit, but this Vengeance ram looks pretty tall, so not sure if it will fit? Any ideas? My preference would be for the 280 for cooling, but don't want to commit if it doesn't fit. The case specs say that if you have tall RAM, go for a 240mm unit, however looking at the pics it's the depth of the units that seem to be a determining factor, and both models (in the case of the Elite) are the same. I think people are only just getting their hands on the new Corsair AIO, but would be great to hear people's thoughts on that vs the Kraken as well.
  4. Hi, I currently have icue 465X and VENGEANCE® RGB PRO, using with CoolerMaster Air cooler. But I want to change to Ryzen 9 5900X, so I have to equip A500 Cooler. I will not add any AIO in my PC (Never put water in my PC, its my rule) so, I want to know do I have enough clearance to put A500 Cooler between 465X Temper and VENGEANCE® RGB PRO Thanks.
  5. This is really directed at Corsair employees, but if anyone has built/helped build a 220T and managed this then your input is also appreciated. I have seen a few builds where the AIO does fit on top with the Corsair vengeance rgb RAM, my question is this? What MBs can support this? I currently have an ASUS z490 plus and also had my computer built for me (yeah i know) BUT I want to move it to the top of the case with help from a co-worker. It just a preference thing for lighting not a performance thing, I'd just like to know if we should even attempt to relocate it with my current MB. I recently found an interesting comment that sparked this post: "Why would corsair make a case with support for a 240mm top rad, and make it so you couldn't even use their OWN ram sticks.." haha Thank you!
  6. I have the Vengeance RGB Pro 4x8 installed. Occasionally after I've been browsing steam or the internet my computer will blue screen and need to restart. Most recently I got the "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area" error. First, I got the "IRQL not less or equal" error. Does anyone know what this means or how to fix it? Everytime I google ways to fix this, it points to "You probably have RAM problems" at the end. Thanks for reading.
  7. Hi for a while now I have had two different types of ram installed, 16gb(2x8) of vengeance LPX 3200mhz and 16gb(2x8) of Vengeance RGB Pro 3000mhz. I was having some problems and got a blue screen when trying to get them to run at 3200mhz so I took out the RGB Pro sticks and now everything is running fine and at 3200mhz. My question is which sticks should I use out of the two options since I can't use them both. Are the RGB Pro better than the LPX and if so would it be worth it to use them since they run at a slower speed and would I feel a difference between 3200mhz and 3000mhz? Thanks in advance.
  8. Guten Tag, ich habe mehrere CORSAIR (RGB) Produkte im Einsatz: K95 Keyboard SCIMITAR RGB PRO VENGEANCE RGB PRO 3200 CL16 V4.32 RMI750i Um Tastatur und Mouse zu steuern soll iCUE Verwendung finden. Den Arbeitsspeicher hingegen möchte ich mit den restlichen Gehäuse synchronisieren. Das Gehäuse ist dazu an einen 3 PIN ARGB Header am Mainboard angeschlossen und lässt sich mit RGB Fusion 2 ohne Probleme steuern. Auf der Verpackung des Arbeitsspeicher ist das RGB Fusion Symbol abgebildet. Ich möchten den Arbeitsspeicher daher über die RGB Fusion Software steuern lassen und nicht mehr über iCUE, damit Arbeitsspeicher und Gehäuse jeweils die selbe Farbe anzeigen. Wie kann ich das einrichten. Zur Zeit funktioniert das nicht. Hin und Wieder wird mir den RAM in der Gigabyte Software angezeigt, aber auch nicht immer und wenn lässt sich der Speicher immer noch nicht steuern. Habe alle Beleuchtungseffekte für den RAM aus iCUE gelöscht. Kann mir einer hier weiterhelfen? Mit freundlichen Grüßen Daniel