• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Does anyone know if the 2 fans included in the corsair 4000d airflow are RGB? on the website it just says "corsair 120mm airguide fans" but nothing about whether or not they're RGB
  2. I have the spec delta rgb mid tower case and I was wondering if it was possible to take the covering of the front fans on the outside and swap it with one from a different corsair case. I'm asking this because would rather not have to go through the trouble of taking out all my pc parts and putting them in a new case for better airflow. Any advice is helpful.
  3. Hi all, I am about to purchase the items needed for my first build. For CPU cooling i've chosen the H115i ELITE CAPELLIX. They come with two 140mm ML RGB fans. Because they're ML fans, do I have to choose ML fans for compatibility / desired effect as my case fans, or can I also choose LL-fans for more lighting effects? EDIT: The SP120 Elite fans come with a 4-pin PMW connection from what I can see. Is the only difference there in the amount of leds? Budgetwise (overspending on GPU/CPU) I'd prefer to put the SP120 in there, instead of the LL120. Still the same question, because my top mounted AIO fans will be the ML140. Planning to top-mount the radiator, to have three 120mm fans as front intake, and 1 120mm fan as rear exhaust. Case: Corsair 5000d airflow. The AIO comes with a Corsair hub. besides that, the 5000d comes with a hub attached to the chassis. Help is welcome! Regards, Khonen
  4. My top priority is Low-Noise so thinking of getting an H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO cooler and all ML fans. Not wanting to deal with CoPro and Hubs, and NodePros... I just want a case that has it all... but want ML fans :). Ok I guess that's not going to happen but just thought I'd ask. While I have your attention: Should the case fans be connected to the mobo or the Commander Pro? Which would control as a function of temp?? Zotty's post shows the fans hooked up to some PWM-repeater small circuit board but I'm not sure what that is. The Corsair carbide 678c 6-port pwm repeater is out of stock... I can see how it would make sense to have all fan speeds controlled by the same "controller" to help with push/pull. I'm not overclocking... or gaming for that matter (sorry guys)... so maybe I don't need that many fans? (noise)? Sorry for all the questions :) MSI Z390 MEG ACE, i7-9900K, WX 5100, Thanks, -Ed