Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'audio visualizer'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. So I've seen bits and pieces of information on this topic around the forums. But I've yet to see an actual definitive answer on why the difference exists.. What is the reasoning for the difference between the "CORSAIR Audio Visualizer"(CAV) and the standard "Audio Visualizer"(AV) options in iCUE lighting effects? From the info that I've gathered: CORSAIR Audio Visualizer requires you to run your sound through the ST100 headset stand. CAV can be displayed by the keyboard (K70 MK.2 SE) and the RAM (Dominator Platinum RGB white/gold). Audio Visualizer displays your selected audio output's volume level and can be displayed by the fans (QL120) and the Hydro X watercooling equipment through the Commander Pro. So the question is, why? Why does the keyboard and RAM absolutely HAVE to go through the headset stand? It doesn't make sense to me as to why they would limit the capabilities like that? Is there some hardware reason? Is that the only way to allow microphone input to the system? If so, could it be made to be an optional setting for people who do not use the microphone input for the lighting? I feel like it makes more sense for the Audio Visualizer setting to cover as much as possible. That's what people are going for when they are using it. There is third party software that already does this kind of thing specifically for iCUE products. Maybe integrate everything, with a "Lighting Link" setting? You can already apply effects that are not on the products lighting list (example: Rain Lighting Link applies to the mousepad and headset stand, and the effect isn't on their respective lists of choices). If anyone has a real answer to this, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance :D
  2. So I've been playing around with the audio visualizer you can use with the ST100, and I've found an issue. No matter how I change my audio levels, I can't make the visualizer go more then like one bar. I feel like there should be a sensitivity slider to make you get greater spikes. Because right now, the only way I can see any movement is to burst my ear drums.
  3. Hello there! I recently managed to get the audio visualizer to work on my RGB fans and memory, but I was wondering what the best settings are for it. For clarification I also use the Wallpaper Engine Corsair - o - Tron wallpaper at the same time if that helps with anything. I've played around with the settings but just can't seem to get it quite perfect. Any advice would be amazing :)