• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. hey guys, this PC mod has been on my bucket list, Corsair "Fallout" Case Mod & Custom Gaming PC with Intel 12900k and RTX 3090Ti PC. Intel i9 12900K CPU ATX Z690 ASUS PRIME Motherboard with 2.5GB Ethernet RTX 3090Ti EVGA FTW series graphics card Corsair 64GB DDR5 RGB, 1TB M.2 drive 2TB M.2 drive 2TB SSD Corsair 850W PSU Corsair 240mm AIO CPU Cooler with LCD Five Corsair SP 120mm RGB Fans
  2. Hello, I just changed my rams with Vengeance RGB RT 2X16gb C16 (CMN32GX4M2Z3600C16), first I plugged Vengeance 2x16 ram together and system did not booth then I tried to plugged 1 of them alone result did not change so I plugged one of my old rams with one Vengeance and it booted and now it is working but I do not want to use my old ram. I check form and they are compatible if I am not wrong. My system is Motherboard MPG Z590M Gaming Edge WIFI CPU Intel Core i9 11900KF Graphic Card Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Can you please help me how can I solve this problem. Thank you.
  3. TL;DR Does AMD or Intel Ram matter? New custom built pc and for some reason the computer shop installed AMD Ram instead of Intel Ram. Figured this out after first boot XMP was not enabled. I tried to enable XMP but computer wouldn’t boot and I got error message asking to go back to last good bios. After sorting through boxes I found my memory box, specs below: Is there a way to edit XMP Profile or otherwise adjust the BIOS so I get my 6000MHz? Do I have to go back and insist on Intel ram? Is there anything else I should know if I have to go back to talk to the store? System Specs GIGABYTE Z790 UD AC Rev 1.0, Bios F2 dated 10/11/2022 Will not post/boot if xmp profile is enabled CPU i9-13900KF LGA1700 MSI Suprim Liquid X NVidia 4090 Corsair Vengeance 64GB (2x32) RGB DDR5-6000 Memory for AMD! (Installed in A2/B2, memtest says slots 1&3) CMH64GX5M2B6000Z40 Memtest86+: speed tests as 21.5 GB/s, passes test at base 4800MHzz SMP 16T CAS: 40-40-40-77 I didn’t want to flash bios to F3 if I’m just going to end up taking system back to store.
  4. Hi, i have a question about my product. Will Corsair release a bracket for the next Intel LGA 1700 socket? Cheers.
  5. Hey Folks, I’m thinking about getting the Corsair ONE a200 with the Rizen 5900x for gaming. That seems to be the machine that Corsair is marketing towards gamers. However, I wonder if the i200 with an Intel 11900K would be slightly faster? I’ve been comparing game benchmarks, and the Intel chip seems slightly faster the the Rizen chip, especially for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which I love. What are your thoughts? If price is no object, is the i200 better than the a200 for gaming?
  6. Ever since downloading the Epic Games Launcher and downloading four games (~260GB total), my 2018 Corsair One's Wifi connection to my home wifi has not been working. When clicking the Wifi icon in the lower right of Windows 10, it will show the wifi is connected as if nothing is wrong, but if I try to load a website in either Chrome or Edge or try to load UPlay, Steam, or Epic Games Launcher, none can connect to the internet. Then, if I re-click the OS Wifi icon it will show the connection as having no internet. I've connected the Wifi to my mobile hotspot and it seems to work fine so the issue appears to be just with my home Wifi; however, all of my other devices connect to this wireless router and have worked as expected just fine for the past week. I've also tested an ethernet connection from the Corsair One to the router and this works too. The router is a Verizon Wifi 6 router. I've tried resetting it multiple times and also tried forgetting the connection in Windows, but neither has done anything. I've also contacted Verizon to see if they might be blocking that connection somehow since I downloaded so much data through that connection, but their tech support said there is no restriction like this. I tried uninstalling the wifi drivers and reinstalling them, but this had no effect. I installed drivers from the Corsair One website, but the system says the drivers already saved are newer and thus it won't install those older drivers. It appears as though every time I uninstall the wireless adapter and delete the drivers, Windows is pulling a backup from a folder (C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore), but I can't delete these files even though my Windows account is an admin. I've tried installing the newest drivers from Intel for the adapter model Wireless-AC 8265, but that has not fixed the issue either. I've tried going into the BIOS to see what options are there, but since I have a Bluetooth keyboard that has no USB connection option, I can't get the BIOS to launch. Any ideas?
  7. Hallo. Ich bin momentan auf der Suche nach neuen RAM und habe mich jetzt für den Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DIMM Kit 16GB DDR4-3200 (https://geizhals.de/corsair-vengeance-lpx-schwarz-dimm-kit-16gb-cmk16gx4m2b3200c16-a1314316.html) entschieden. Jetzt ist mir aufgefallen, dass in der Liste von meinem Mainboard (MSI Z390 Gaming Plus) nur der weiße und der rote RAM aufgelistet wird. Bei der 32 GB Variante (https://geizhals.de/corsair-vengeance-lpx-schwarz-dimm-kit-32gb-cmk32gx4m2b3200c16-a1339849.html) werden alle drei Versionen angezeigt. Funktioniert der RAM trotzdem mit 3200 Mhz auf meinem Board? Und was hat es mit den verschiedenen Versionen wie ver5.39 oder 4.31 auf sich? Meine CPU ist der i7 8700. Vielleicht kann mir da ja jemand helfen.
  8. I'm looking to build a gaming computer soon and I want to use the new Intel 10th Gen CPU's in it. Specifically the Intel i9-10900K or Intel i9-10900KF. I was wondering if there are any Corsair AIO Liquid Coolers that support the LGA1200 socket.
  9. I recently purchased a Corsair One Elite, running the 8700K. I have also had an offer for a very very reasonably priced 9700K, so reasonably priced that I would be able to sell the 8700K, used and be in profit so I very intrestd in possibly switching out the 8700K to the 9700K, enjoying the slight speed increase and making a bit of money in the process. My issue is with motherboard comparability. Looking at CPU-Z it seems to show the motherboard as a 'Z370I CORSAIR ONE (MS-7B43)', which when googling comes up as the MSI Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon AC, which states it should support the 9th gen processor in question however I would like to confirm before going ahead as the board is quite obviously running custom software / bios and seems to have the top VRM heatsink removed for space saving reasons. The bios version is 2.CA and dated as 06/25/2018. Is this a custom BIOS version for the corsair one? Would the Motherboard be compatible with the 9700K? Or is this a board specifically modified and locked for the one CPU?
  10. Hi, I bought by accident CMT16GX4M2Z3200C16 instead of CMT16GX4M2C3200C16 This is dominator platinum rgb 16gb ddr4 3200mhz. I’m going to use it on a ROG z390-F with an i7 9700k at 5ghz or 5.2ghz. As far as I know, it will work, the specs say “intel 300 compatible” (let me know if I’m wrong). But what about the OC? When I enable the XMP, will it load values optimized for Ryzen and not intel? Are these values just the timing and volt, and I can change it manually to solve the problem? or it’s more than that and it’s better to return the product? I did not open it yet, but it’s just too much work, if there is no difference I will keep them. Thank you. Edit: I just got this reply from customer support, which btw is amazing, they reply within a day if not faster. “Z series SKUs are optimized for Ryzen, but should be perfectly fine on Intel platforms.” Still...it means that it will work, but will the performance by affected?