• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Recently I decided to add RGB elements to my custom build and ran into an issue with the iCUE control software. I installed the LL140 dual RGB fans (w/ Lighting Node Pro) to accompany my G.Skill TridentZ RGB Ram and Corsair Void Pro Headset, but for some reason iCUE was only detecting my Corsair Voids and not the Node Pro. ... I can't tell you how long I tried to fix this issue myself; what's even worse was the answer was so simple. Here's the Fix: During installation of the lighting node pro, it will tell you to install the USB cord directly into one of your USB1,2,etc slots on your mobo. If you find that iCUE is not detecting your Node Pro, simply unplug and replug into a different USB slot. That's...Literally...it... Example: For me, I had it plugged into the USB1 slot, and had to move it to the USB2 slot. Special thanks to Corsair Customer service for giving me the clarity to try this fix. Hope it helps some of you out there with a similar problem. Happy Building!
  2. Hi all! I ran into this issue after i swapped where my radiator and my case fans were. I have 2 LL 140 case fans as an exhaust, now on the top. I have pictures to try and show whats going on, with the fans turned at full white. Troubleshooting steps I have taken are: 1) check and double check all connections within the Corsair lighting system (swapping fan led plugs, swapping lighting node plugs, etc) 2) update firmware on corsair lighting node, and update corsair iCUE 3) test outside of windows/with iCUE off to see if the issue persists. Attached are the pictures I've taken, enriched with text explanation. Thank you for your help!
  3. Hi ich habe gestern meinen PC zusammengebaut. Zu den 3x LL120 Frontlüftern im Gehäuse (Corsair Crystal Series 680x schwarz) habe ich einen LL140 Lüfter eingebaut und damit den mitgelieferten Hecklüfter ersetzt. Die 3 LL120 waren bereits mit der mitgelieferten Lighting Node Pro verbunden. Zusätzlich habe ich den LL140 angeschlossen. Die 4 Fan Header habe ich über einen Lamptron PWM Fan Hub mit dem Mainboard verbunden. Jetzt habe ich das Problem, dass die Lüfter sich drehen aber nicht beleuchtet sind. Ich bin auch nicht der erste der dieses Problem hier im Forum postet, aber alles was in diesen Threads drin steht funktioniert nicht. Hier allg. Infos: iCue Version: 3.24.52 Node Pro Firmware Version: 0.10.4 Was ich versucht habe. 1. Ich habe alle RGB Header mehrmals umgesteckt. 2. Ich habe jedes mögliche SATA Stromkabel für die Node ausprobiert. 3. Ich habe jeden USB Header am Mainboard ausprobiert. Auch den an dem die AIO hängt. 4. Ich habe beide LED Ports der Node ausprobiert. 5. Ich habe jeden möglichen Lighting Channel ausprobiert, auch wenn er eig. gar nicht dafür zuständig ist. (z.B. RGB-Stripes Channel) 6. Alles diese Schritte habe ich für jede BIOS Version durchgeführt, die es für mein Mainboard gibt. (F3, F4, F5b, F10, F11) Bevor die Frage kommt: Ja, die Lighting Node wird erkannt und wird in iCue als verbundenes Gerät angezeigt. Auch in Corsair Link wird sie angezeigt, wobei dann dort steht, dass iCue dafür zuständig ist, aber mit iCue funktioniert es ja nicht. Bitte um Hilfe. LG
  4. I bought a single ll140 to replace the exhaust fan on my bequiet dark base 700. I am unsure about how to connect it as the case has a fan and rgb controller hub. I have it fitted and fan is spinning but no rgb working. Help please.