• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello everyone! I'd appreciate any help with this issue! My PC specs are CPU: I9 13900K GPU: 4080 FE RAM: DDR6 Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 32GB PSU: 1000W Platinum MOBO: Asus Prime Z790-P WIFI Fans: Corsair LL120 (x9) Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo The fans are as follows: 3 bottom fans are intake, 3 side fans are intake, 1 rear exhaust fan, and 2 exhaust fans on top (through the cooler) My setup has run just fine for a handful of months prior to now. My GPU temps typically sit between 50-70°C when playing games, and my Cooler temps never exceeded 50°C, I have never had any concerns with CPU temp itself. Im out of town for work right now, so unfortunately I can't get specific temp ranges, but suddenly my cooler has started hitting the 60°C mark, which forces the cooler to run in emergency mode, spiking all fans in my PC to run at max speeds and flash red at me. The first time it happened I imagined it could have been some weird hiccup with the computer, so I shut down my game and let the system cool. I ran my game again, and about 30 minutes in it once again got too hot. Closed the game and let the system cool. I made sure the pump was working, both through software, BIOS, and feeling so with my hand. Ran the game again, overheated and closed it. Swapped the orientation of the fans on the cooler so they are intake rather than exhaust, and throttled back graphic settings, and it no longer overheats. Im tempted to check the thermal paste once I return home just to be sure nothing wonky is going on there — I'm just perplexed as to why an issue like this has suddenly shown up now? The cooler is less than a year old, and all other parts were upgraded after that (within the past few months) I'm just generally confused. Should I get a larger cooler? I had contemplated it before but the PC ran optimally so I never truly considered it. Fan speeds are on auto, so they pick up as temps increase. Any advice would be appreciated.
  2. I built my PC 7 months ago and have been using it daily with no issues. However, when starting up my PC on 8/7/20, the pump begins to make a strange noise which increases with time as the cooling system (H115i) tries to cool the increasing temperature of the CPU (Intel i9-9900K). Within minutes of startup, the fan ramps up because of the increasing CPU temperature. Prior to this issue, the temperature (reported by Corsair iCUE) would be about 35 degrees C when idle and about 51 degrees C when under heavy load such as gaming. However, since this issue began, while idling after startup the temperate slowly goes from 29 degrees to 69 degree C. During this time, my PC begins to slowly grind to a halt. At this point I usually shut my PC down for fear of damage. How do I verify that the pump is working? iCUE reports the rpm for the pump, but changing the setting from balance to extreme (shows the increased rpm and it can be heard), does not impact the temperature at all. I also noticed that the radiator remains cool several minutes after the system is on. Is this enough to flag the pump as being defective and causing my overheating issue? Video of sound: [ame]https://youtu.be/JYV3PYF_SpY[/ame]
  3. Hello, I have been using my Corsair One PC for about 1 year and a half or so and haven't run into any major issues until now. Recently, games that have never caused my PC any strain are suddenly causing the GPU to overheat and freeze up the PC. I tweaked an speeds to temporarily fix this issue, but today while playing Destiny 2, which had never caused my PC any issues before, caused my PC to freeze up. After rebooting it, there was this white tint on my screen (I only ever see this white filter when starting up or after closing Destiny, but after closing the game the tint turns off after a few seconds), but the tint wouldn't go away. I tried multiple reboots, unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI (which had horrendous results), power cycling the monitor and the PC, updating display drivers (also produced horrendous results), and nothing has worked. I have attached some pictures of the issue. The one of my desktop is to show the white tint, but the picture doesn't do the issue justice. It is much more evident with the naked eye. The other photos are the "horrendous results" I mentioned before when trouble shooting. I have searched online about this issue and found nothing. What do I do? Thank you ion advanced. Update: if I plug my HDMI cable into the jack at the front of my PC, the picture works fine. Could the graphics card be fried?
  4. Hello all, While using the H115i with my i7-7700k i've noticed the temperature while idle and light applications has been spikey (from 29C to 60C), but then always quickly comes back down. When running a prime95 stress test (26.5) all the cores almost instantly drop up to high 90s and 100C where I stop the test. I've already reseated and reapplied thermal paste. I'm running my system through Asus' auto ExtremeTweaker overclocking tool, which brings the 7700k up to 4.9GHz. Do you guys think the system is capable of pushing the i7-7700K close to 5.0GHz? Or do you think there might be something wrong. The fans are set to balanced and the pump to quiet. Thank you all in advance!
  5. For quite some time my Corsair H100i V2 and CPU have been overheating (55+c and 75-80c, respectively), generally while under heavy load like gaming, but also occasionally while doing simple tasks like running file explorer and Google Chrome. I installed my H100i V2 on 12/26/2016, and until recently it cooled my processor very well, averaging about 50-60c while playing games like Overwatch in 4k (max settings). But for the past 3 months or so, I have been getting 75-80c and even higher on my CPU (FX8350) and 45-55c on my cooler which has been causing my PC to freeze and even shut down without warning (no shutting down... windows message). I already replaced the power supply, so this is not a power/voltage issue. On Corsair Link, it says my pumps and fans are running fine (2700rpm and 2040rpm, respectively). But whenever I launch software or games my temperatures immediately spike and the corsair light on my cooler turns solid red. For a while, I can play games while getting around 80c on my CPU and around 50c on my cooler, but eventually it will cause my PC to freeze. If it's of any relevance, one of the tubes on my cooler is rather warm and the other is cold while running. I assumed this is normal but maybe not. Also, I installed the fans so that they would intake air from the top of my case and blow air down into my case, towards the ground. Perhaps there is a better way? Though, this setup was working great for a while, so I don't believe it's a problem with installation, rather something is failing on me, and I don't believe it's the pump or fans. I've used an air compressor to dust out the radiator (though, I haven't taken it apart for a clean yet), and I've made sure that all the cords are plugged into the motherboard and cooling unit. I've never tried overclocking on my CPU. Thank you very much in advance, any information on the matter is greatly appreciated.