• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 15 results

1. Can someone please assist me in choosing a cable so I don't let the magic smoke out of my PC. I have a Corsair AX1200i and would like to connect to a Nvidia P100. The card has a CPU 8 pin power. Any links would be appreciated.
  2. Hello, i have a RM650 PSU and i need an extra sata power cable and a friend of mine has an AX1200i and is not using all of sata cables. I saw a lot of post and videos to not use modular cables from one PSU in another because they might not have the same pin layout. So i was wondering if AX1200i can work in my RM650.
  3. Hello Corsair Team, My gaming rig has been working fine since I built it in 2021, and the las70 t time it powered on was Aug 23, 2022. Anyway, was playing Eurotruck Simulator 2 on this rig last tuesday and was working fine and shut down the computer like always. There was NO brownouts/sags and unit is also connected to an APC surge suppressor. When I turned it back on last saturday (Aug. 27.) It was not turning on. Then I disconnected all the cables and just powered on the AX1200i and pressed the self test button - that's the time when I saw the LED turn RED. disconnected the power supply cable, waited 15 minutes and tried it again, still the same thing - Self test LED is RED. I already have a case number: 2005511442, Not sure what else I can do at this point. Regards, -Mikee-
  4. My PC has recently started turning off for no reason and then not wanting to post. I have narrowed it down to the dongle for the AX1200i. I have already done a full uninstall and reinstall of iCue - When I don't have the dongle plugged into the PSU it flashes red and green. - When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU with iCue installed, it flash red and green. - When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU and uninstall iCue it stays green. I'm running the following hardware on Windows 11 Pro fully updated to current releases/patches. iCue ver 4.26.110 - Dominator Platinum RGB 2x16GB Ram - AX1200i PSU - H150i Elite Capellix AIO - Strafe RGB MK.2 Keyboard - Two Xeneon 32QHD165 Monitors Any help is much appreciated to figure out why this is happening. Thank you.
  5. Hey everyone, I recently purchased a refurbished Corsair AX1200i. Everything works fine but, unfortunately, it did not come with a Corsair Link cable which is the primary reason I purchased it in the first place (instead of just purchasing a new PSU). Is it possible for me to purchase a link cable from somewhere or is Corsair able to send me one? I live in Australia and I sent in a support ticket but its been over a week with no response. I still have my RM750i with all cables and accessories (including the two link cables that came with it) but the RMi has a miniUSB port with an optional analogue port. The AXi only has a analogue port for Corsair Link which the RMi analogue cable cannot directly connect to the internal USB header through. I understand this is what I need but have no way of purchasing it even if it was in stock: AX 1200i/860i/760i USB to i2C adapter (corsair.com) This is my first time posting to the forums so please let me know if there are any issues or require more information.
  6. PSU is Corsair AX1200i. Is this situation from topic title normal? Shoud fan always spin on self-test button pressed? I run self test while only 230v power cable connected to PSU. No any other cables connected. PSU lies on dielectric wooden clean office table. P.S. I know instructions manual says fan should spin on self-test button pressed, but why test status LED shows green light then if fan failed to spin on start? It is obviously not "green" situation.
  7. Hi folks, Recently purchased a used AX1200i without the original usb-i2C adapter (dongle) https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Power-Supplies/AX-1200i-860i-760i-USB-to-i2C-adapter/p/CP-8920019 and unfortunately, Corsair support claimed the 1200i, quoted, 'has turned into a discontinued product and due to this reason, some spare parts are not for sell any more', and asked me to look on ebay, which I have no luck finding one. My question, if the dongle is intended to act as an Analog-digital convertor, will the 'CORSAIR Link Analog to Digital Bridge Cable for RM Series' work for the AX1200i through the comm port? https://www.corsair.com/ca/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Power-Supplies/CORSAIR-Link-Analog-to-Digital-Bridge-Cable-for-RM-Series%E2%84%A2-PSU/p/CP-8920119#tab-faqs Many thanks. Felix
  8. Hi, I could not be 100% sure if the original cable between PSU HX1000 platinium ( 2021 model) and AX1200i ( 2013 or 2014) can be swapped safely. From compatibility corsair chart all type 3 and type 4 cable except 24 pin seems to be compatible. - However for Molex/4 pin, the pinout seems different (see picture attached). why original cable between HX1000 and AX1200i can be swapped with different pinout? - PCIE/sata the pinout are the same so can they be swapped? Thank you
  9. Hello - So, brand new system on newly installed Win10x64. Has been running fine for a couple of weeks through various stress tests etc, until a long file copy operation. Transferring around 1/2 TB from an internal Nvme (Raid0) to a pcie card Nvme takes about 3 1/2 hrs. During this process got the red light shutdown. Tried one more time, and same thing. It is obvious I'm not the only one, eg. the thread here: (https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=186076) What I don't get, is why a low power operation (was consistently taking 14/5 A on 12/5 V) during the copy with no other high power operations running, should trigger the OCP, especially since hours of stress testing caused no problems. Anyway, I ran the file copy again on single rail and it ran fine. So, I guess I'm asking whether I should RMA? One of the reasons I went for this PSU was its (supposed) ability to run OCP on the individual rails. Another thing that seemed strange, was the Link software reports the Firmware as N/A. What does this mean?? There is no firmware?! There is firmware, but Corsair does not know what it is?!? Joking aside, is it possible to update firmware, and is the N/A normal? Thanks. [Off Topic Explanation: Some might wonder why the file copy takes so long, given the hardware involved. The answer is Backup4All - I got it years ago when the single threaded operation didn't really matter. It does now, yet it seems the company still sell their 1 thread software. I wish I could find a reliable multi-threaded file backup prog. but when I've tried they all messed up the incremental backups - except Backup4All]
  10. Hi Team, I had an AX1200i which has been replaced with a DoA ax1200i and then replaced with an AX1500i however the new 1500 now has the same issue as the original AX1200i - it has a long beep that wont go away until reset of the power. video of noise here. https://streamable.com/30zyfz I would like to know why this is happening. I have escalated for my support ticket to get resolved again however understanding the nature of the fault would be appreciated.
  11. Like I said in the titel, I installed this PSU, and when it is nor connected, the self-test passes (green light, fans spins) but as soon as I connected the MB to the psu, when I start the PC it comes green for 1/2 second than red and nothing moves. Is there a way to test the psu (other than self-test, obviously) ? I have an ASUS P8Z77-V LX as MB Many thanks Simon
  12. Soo I got an AX1200i long time ago and it worked great, then after a few months it started to give the typical issue of the red light and random shutdowns, so I got a replacement from amazon. The 2nd unit had the same issue or even worse, it wouldn't turn on again. I returned the 2nd one and got a ROG Thor 1200W and it had no issues but I didn't liked it that much, so I returned it and again I wanted the AX1200i badly, so I bought it. And here I am with the 3rd unit and the same issue. I tried setting a manual fan speed, changing between Single or multi rail modes, and many more fixes that people suggested here in the forums or google. What should i do? There is a fix for this? Return it and get a HX1200i, as i heard they don't have this issue?
  13. Do I get the Gen 3 or Gen 4 kit? Do I need to mix and match cables for full compatibility?
  14. Hello, I've had my ax1200i for 3 years now, it's been working great until a few days ago. After I use my computer for a bit my PC shuts off then my PSU shows a red light. I hold the power button on my computer to completelty shut it off, I then try to turn it back on, but it only turns on for a second then my PSU immediately goes to a red light. Once again I turn it off completely, I let my PC sit off for a few minutes, then when I power it back on my PSU works normally showing a greenlight, but after a while of using it my PSU goes back to red. I'm not really good with computers, so if I had to take it apart completely to troubleshoot I would be lost.
  15. Hello, For months my system has been working fine with no issues whatsoever! In terms of hardware nothing has changed since but this evening, all of a sudden the entire systems powers off out of the blue. :mad: Then I attempt to power on again, it does nothing. Power off the PSU at the switch for a minute and on again, then powering up the system, the PSU Immediately goes to off, and the red light shows again. Pressing the self-testing switch does nothing, the indicator remains red. Now I've tried a different PSU in my system, to help debug but that seems to work fine. No sudden power-downs or anything, I can play games for hours without any issues. So I assume this AX1200i has also died? Shame, it was originally shipped to me as a replacement for the older AX1200 which also died.. :eek: Now, since your support system has changed, I don't know how to check how much warranty is remaining. Is this possible? I login to my profile but there's no details of me ever opening a previous RMA or anything..