Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair one pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. I get headaches from peripheral lights for whatever reason (especially blinking ones), and I tried calling Corsair but they don't really know, so I thought it would be best to ask people who actually own the computers. I'm interesting in either the Corsair One Gaming PCs or the Corsair One Workstation PCs (either one fits what I need and is within my budget). It does not seem like the Corsair One has any lights in the front (other than the 2 strips that can be turned off). I did notice in a video review of the Corsair One Gaming PC that it had red/orange lights coming from the rear ethernet and USB ports. So, I wondered two things: 1. Do the new models also have that? And what about the Workstation version, I know it has a different motherboard so (for anyone who owns one) does it have any lights coming out the back? 2. Any other lights on either model, like internal lights shining through vents or drive activity lights? I know it sounds pretty unimportant to most people, but it is a very frustrating issue for me so any help is greatly appreciated! (I know I can use electrical tape to cover any lights, but I'd rather not have to if possible, thanks!)
  2. I am in dire need of a BIOS downgrade for my 2017 Corsair One™ Pro (CS-9000011-NA). I'm looking for an early version of the BIOS, one that will allow me to manually set the PEG0 - Max Link Speed back to Gen1. I think I was running either version 4.QF or 4.QQ, and that was the last time my system was running consistently well. I understand there have been major security updates in the meantime, but what's the point of security if my $2300 USD computer is not working in the first place? Here's what happened: A week ago, I (finally) decided to do a BIOS update. I have been running the original factory BIOS version since originally receiving it back in 2017. First BIOS update I tried was version E7A66IZ1.4C1 (aka "the Spectre/Meltdown BIOS Update"), and then a few frustrating days later I installed and flashed the current version, 4C3. For the record, I followed all instructions as provided on your forum sticky, and reset the CMOS after each successful update. (Understand that I've been building and fixing PCs since the '486 days, so this isn't my first rodeo. :biggrin: ) Ever since applying the last two BIOS versions, where you invisibly locked the graphic card at Gen2, I've been unable to successfully boot my Pro into Windows without it locking up 4 times out of 5. (At this rate, I fear that I will have to replace the power button.) I'm at my wit's end by this point, since there seems to be no combination of BIOS setting or Windows re-install that will bring me back to stability. If anything, I'd like to just take my system back to its original configuration and pretend none of this ever happened. Note: My Pro is running a clean install off a Windows 10 202H ISO straight from microsoft.com. I've been through a myriad of BIOS settings, starting with the default optimized settings, and I'm still unable to attain the stability I had before the BIOS update. Cold starting the computer will usually result in a lock-up before the OS is even booted, sometimes a spontaneous restart happens where the Pro powers off and then back on, and even if the Windows login screen does appear, it will usually lock up before I can finish punching in my 4 digit PIN number. I recognize this behavior from a few years ago, before I found the Max Link Speed setting in my BIOS and switched it to Gen1. System ran fine afterwards, booted into Windows every time I switched it on. I know I'm late to the game on getting the PCI-e ribbon replaced (>1 year past warranty), and I'm sure there's a cost to video performance by throttling down to Gen1, but I NEED a working computer now, not an aluminum $2300 desktop conversation piece and angry clients wondering why I'm not meeting their deadline. Thanks.
  3. Two questions... Why does the motherboard website say this: - Quad Channel DDR4 Memory Technology - 4 x DDR4 SO-DIMM Slots - Supports DDR4 4000+(OC)* / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2800(OC) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB** - Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 *The maximum memory frequency supported may vary by processor type. **Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation. https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/X299E-ITXac/index.asp#Specification My processor states that 128GB is possible via the Intel site... https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/189127/intel-core-i9-9920x-x-series-processor-19-25m-cache-up-to-4-50-ghz.html Long story short my question is why can't I add four 32GB DDR4 2666Mhz RAM in the available slots? I am thinking this is based from a bios manipulation on Corsair's side. When will there be a update for the owners to fully utilize our system's potential.... Or why not give us the ability to use ASRock's bios directly? Thank you for the insight, Alan P.s. I am now the owner of 4 Corsair Vengeance SODIMM 32GB (1x32GB) DDR4 2666 C18 1.2V for Intel 9th & 10th Gen Systems, Black : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0815H1RB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Should I return these?
  4. Hi. I`ve got a Corsair one Pro (Intel i7-7700K, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti) about 1 year ago, used especially for gaming. At the beginning, I watched only out of curiosity Corsair Link reports. I was very impressed by the quietness of the system during the games. As far as I remeber, at that time, GPU temperature values were in range of 50-60 degrees Celsius during gaming, and fan noise was very low. But used to it, I didn`t checked GPU temp because nothing suggested a change...no increased fan noise, no crashes, nothing at all. But few days ago, I`ve got some issues with my system (some malware or virus suspected) and I decided to reinstall Windows. Everything by the book, but didn`t expected what followed. Suddenly, immediately after I started to play the first game, the noise made by the fans was significantly increased. Of course, I suspected an overheat of GPU and indeed, from that moment I noticed that GPU range temperatures during gaming or various stress tests are between 75-85 Celsius degrees. The cooling system seems to work well, because almost instantly GPU temperature goes down from about 80 to 25-30 degrees, after I stop a GPU stress test or close a game. On idle, temp is 25-30 degrees, ambient temp about 21-23 degrees. So, all reasons to consider that OK. I decided to open case, I blew air for dust remove, even was not present, checked for any water leaks on cooling system (obvious that that wasn't a problem but I checked this too), I repasted both GPU and CPU (thermal paste on both appeared to be OK). Even so, after other 2 fresh Windows installations, because I continued to suspect some software issue, the described problem still persist. I just did a stress test with Uningine Heaven and I attached results. Peak temp for GPU was 82 deg.C So, I need help to understand...after all, 75-85 Celsius degrees under gaming on extreme graphic settings or stress tests is OK for Corsair One and all the problem is only in my mind, or is really an overheating issue? In that case, any suggestion, please? My Corsair specs: SKU CS-9000009-NA/RF CORSAIR ONE PRO Compact Gaming PC — Intel Core i7-7700K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4-2400, 480GB SSD, 2TB HDD Stress test table.pdf
  5. A few days ago, I applied for an RMA for the original Corsair One Pro (Intel i7-7700K, GTX 1080, 480GB M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD, 16GB DDR4), and since that model is out of production apparently I'll get an i140, but the only way to do it is to do an Advanced RMA?? I don't actually have the money for that kind of payment (it's almost 3,000 dollars!) and I kind of need a computer to actually make money. I'm not sure why I can't do the normal procedure, as the only difference is that the product is shipped before the defective one is received. Is there any way for me to complete this procedure without having to somehow get almost 3,000 dollars?
  6. One day I use my Corsair one as usual, but suddenly the monitor shows no signal. As I recall, before that happened, I just update windows to latest version via window updater. While I do my job, there is a pop up said that "to apply updates pc requires restart". So I restart my Corsair one. That is the problem started. Until now I try to use different cables, switch monitor, use projector but still no display. The computer is on I believe, because my keyboard responds ( just try to test with numlock and caps lock, the lamp turn on when I push that button) Anyone can help me?
  7. CORSAIR ONE Z270 BIOS 4C3 Update SOP Important Note: This guide ONLY APPLIES to CORSAIR ONE systems equipped with Z270 motherboards and 7th Gen Intel Core i7 processors. Step 1 – Prepare a USB drive with the BIOS update files Download BIOS update from CORSAIR.com (or click here for direct download) and prepare a USB flash drive by unzipping the download file and copying the contents of the unzipped folder to the root of a blank USB drive (formatted FAT32). Step 2 – Boot to BIOS w/USB drive inserted Insert prepared USB drive into your CORSAIR ONE and boot to BIOS by pressing DELETE key until the BIOS screen appears. Step 3 – Disable Secure Boot in BIOS Once in BIOS, hit F7 and go to “Settings” -> “Advanced” -> “Windows OS” -> “Secure Boot.” Ensure that “Secure Boot Mode” is set to “Disabled.” Step 4 – Boot from USB flash drive Change the Boot Priority in “Settings” -> “Boot.” Change “Boot Option #1” to the UEFI USB Key (the prepared USB drive with the BIOS update files). Hit F10 to save settings and restart, the system should now boot from the USB drive. Step 5 – Follow prompts to proceed with initial BIOS flash Note: If the current BIOS is version 4QF, the following prompt will appear: Note: The system will reboot once during this process. Step 6 – Reboot to complete initial BIOS flash and return to BIOS to begin second flash] Press DELETE key as the system boots to return to BIOS screen. Hit F7 to go to “Advanced mode.” Select “M-FLASH”, follow the prompts. Select the “E7A66IZ1.4C3” file on the USB drive. Continue following the prompts, the process may take a minute or so once it starts. Note: The system will reboot twice during this process. Step 7 – Go into BIOS again and apply default settings During second reboot of the BIOS flash, hit DELETE on your keyboard until the BIOS screen appears again. Hit F6 to apply “Optimized Default” settings (this’ll undo the “Boot Priority” and “Secure Boot” changes made previously) Hit F10 to save and exit BIOS.
  8. I recently bought a Corsair One i140 and after updating windows and installing the necessary drivers I decided to install iCUE to make use of the RGB on the casing. iCUE detects the Corsair One and the RGB effects work fine but after a few minutes or even restarting the PC I constantly hear the USB disconnect notification sound. When this sound occurs, the RGB effects go back to the default settings and the case lights sometime shut off completely. While I'm glad the rest of the PC works (for now) I can't help but be a bit frustrated as to why this would happen to a brand new (expensive) premade PC.
  9. Hi, I have been looking to get the the Corsair ONE (i140 or i160) outside the EU and NA, but have been struggling to find any suppliers for the product. Even when the original Corsair One Pro came out, I could find any suppliers for the product. I am based in Singapore, but it seems the only supplier I could find is Newegg but it had a severely inflated price tag, before shipping. Is Asia not important for Corsair? Or is the Corsair One series not meant for people in Asia? It confuses me how hard it is to obtain a Corsair One PC outside the EU and NA. Asian owners (if you own the Corsair One): How did you buy the Corsair One? Did you buy it from Amazon US and get it shipped?