• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Apologies in advance if this was posted in the wrong section -- new user, first post. I joined the forum to ask for some help with my Flash Voyager USB storage card. Earlier today, I was forced into visiting two libraries in the hopes of printing out some documents, but the flash drive was unable to connect to any computer into which it was plugged; normally, the blue indicator light on the flash drive will flicker as it connects to the computer without much of a wait, but now the light flashes briefly only once and remains solid without ever fully connecting to the computer with its files accessible. The afternoon before, I was making some final preparations for the documents ahead of printing them; two of the files were PDF documents, and I had finished editing them by adding text via the Microsoft Edge web browser. I saved the changes without incident and properly ejected the device, having seen no apparent problem with the device before earlier today. One librarian connected the flash drive to several other computers without any luck; that would prompt the suggestion that the flash drive may possibly have been corrupted somehow, while another librarian at the other location seemed stumped as to the cause of the problem, suggesting that the device may have just gone "kaput" for no rhyme or reason whatsoever. Again, the last action taken with this flash drive before this malfunction was executing a Save on these two PDF files via Microsoft Edge -- one-click save, no error message, no improper ejection. If the device had indeed been corrupted somehow, that final set of actions would have been the only probable cause. Once I returned home and attempted to connect my USB stick onto the very computer which it had been last successfully connected less than 24 hours earlier, I encountered the same connectivity problems. How this drive can go from functional to unfunctional in a matter of hours is a total mystery. Depending on the computer, the symptoms of the problem are slightly different: connecting the drive will not generate any pop-up Autoplay connection message, but the "Safely Remove Hardware And Eject Media" icon may still appear. A button for the disk drive may or may not appear, or might appear after waiting several moments (it normally would appear immediately upon being connected to the computer, usually within a few seconds). What's more, it won't display as "CORSAIR" like normal, but will have a general name of "USB Drive" instead, and won't indicate the presence of files or available disk space. If an attempt to eject the drive through the taskbar icon is made, the display (instead of "CORSAIR") will read "SM324BC MEMORY BAR" as the inserted device. Depending on the computer, attempting to double-click or right-click the "USB Drive" icon will either freeze the folder, making it unresponsive, or will prompt a pop-up message asking to "please insert a disk" as though one isn't present. I wanted to be as concise as possible in explaining the last 24 hours here, so I have also included screen captures of how the flash drive has performed since getting it home earlier this evening to go along with the information included above. If anyone can possibly diagnose the problems I've described, and perhaps most importantly suggest any corrective measures to take here, please feel welcome to reply with whatever information you can offer. I'm sure this isn't a new, unfamiliar problem to the forum over the years, so please feel free to share any advice that could diagnose the issue, or may provide some probable fix for it. Thanks in advance for any comments or replies after this message. - SirAMaDon_790
  2. I recently purchased the new CORSAIR SABRE RGB PRO CHAMPION SERIES mice. Everything was working perfectly and I thought it was good idea to download the iCUE software & update my firmware. After installing iCUE (v4.11.274) and pressing the firmware update button, windows instantly tells me the device malfunctioned and is no longer recognizable. So mice is not working, plugging it into any different usb port doesn't do anything. I followed the troubleshooting guide which told me to hold left+right click and unplug + plug in and this did not work either. But pressing down the tiny little hole while plugging in the mouse does open a storage device called "CRP_DISABLED". Inside of it exists a firmware.bin file. I'm guessing I need to replace this file? I can't find any resources or download archives to grab a newer firmware to manually update my device? Does anyone have access to the firmware here for this specific mouse or is there another way for me to fix my mouse?
  3. I am using a H115i Pro to cool my CPU and my Fans have been stuck at 900rpm at 100%. ICUE shows that my curve at 100% only goes up to 900rpm and the fixed RPM mode doesn't seem to do anything. I plugged in my fan cables to the Corsair splitter, connected the micro usb to the USB 2.0 in my motherboard, and connected the SATA power. In terms of cables, it was set up as instructed. I originally used Corsair Link until I was told that ICUE is better. Some checks done: - H115i Pro Firmware [up to date] - ICUE Update [up to date] - MB Firmware [up to date]
  4. In short, my K70 RGB Keyboard has been exhibiting a reddish hue (or pinkish hue) on ONE key in my all white lighting profile. The hue shift isn't very noticeable under most other pure colors, but its just distracting over white. And I really want my bland, all white, back lighting on this overqualified light show... I have tried, to my memory: - Uninstalling and Re-installing the CUE program. - Creating a new profile, devoid of all lighting, and inputting my desired pure white lighting. - Switching modes/polling rates on back of keyboard. - Testing on USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 - Deleting all profiles and starting the CUE program on a clean slate (this includes manually deleting user preferences in the "User" application folders). - Banging ~$200 keyboard against drywall, because of one light (just kidding) I submitted a ticket to corsair's support staff, but would like to see if anyone out there has ideas or knowledge on this. I've done what I could to make sure it isn't two/more separate lighting inputs stacking to create the pink (made that mistake months ago when I first got the thing). I almost sure it's something deeper which leads me to the next step... ... I would like to try and re-install the firmware, but the CUE won't let me download 1.15 and I didn't save a copy of the one I used to update. It would be awesome if anyone could tell me how to get a hold of the firmware. My best picture of the issue is attached, although it's difficult to pic up on a camera at all.
  5. Recently recieved a new Void Pro Wireless, and a few minutes ago, it made a weird bleeping noise, and on iCUE, a red warning symbol with "Malfunction" was in for the Battery Status. I shut my headset off, and booted it back up, now the USB dongle doesn't deliver any sort of charge, even after plugging it in and out of different ports. what do i do???