• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Hello, I hope y’all can help me , I just purchased a new prebuilt pc. As you can see from the title it’s a Alienware/Dell , the only thing I don’t like is the generic memory. I know it’s uses DDR5 5600 , I want 64gigs to max it out but I am see two different versions online I can’t use Corsair memory in it, or I can. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thank you, sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum. Ben
  2. I own a old Corsair One and want to upgrade it. Are the any x670 mainboards that fit in the case? And if I want to replace the Graphics card with a newer one, what stuff do I need and wich cards are compatibele? Can I just use any 280 mm Cards?
  3. Hi all, We're pleased to announce that we'll have USB 3.1 Type-C upgrade kits available for the immensely popular Crystal Series 570X and Obsidian Series 750D very soon! These kits add a USB 3.1 Type-C port on your chassis' front I/O and plug into the USB 3.1 Type-C motherboard front panel header that have started to appear on some motherboards. Both kits are priced at USD $19.99 and will be available on our webstore. Links: Crystal 570X kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-570x-rgb-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Obsidian 750D kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/obsidian-series-750d-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Photos! Installed example for Crystal 570X: Close up of Crystal 570X kit: Installed example for Obsidian 750D: Obsidian 750D kit: Connectors on Obsidian 750D kit:
  4. Hello everyone, Suitable for laptops or motherboards with existing m.2 heatsinks, the MP600 NH/PRO GS are perfect candidates for your storage needs. While being perfect for upgrading your laptop's storage capacity or building a new system, these two SSDs save you time with installation and its quick read/write speeds. Here are a few highlights: Blazing fast sequential read and extreme storage performance, using Gen4 PCIe technology with speeds of up to: 7,000MB/s read, and 6,500 MB/s write (MP600 PRO NH) 4,800MB/s read, and 4,500MB/s write (MP600 GS) Guaranteeing endurance of up to 6,000 TB (MP600 PRO NH, varies by capacity) or 700 TB written (MP600 GS, also varies by capacity), you may reliably store your data without any worries - backed by our comprehensive five-year warranty for peace of mind It's your data and drive! Take advanced control over your drive, such as secure erase and firmware updates via our CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software, giving you convenient access. Click the following for more information: MP600 GS, MP600 PRO NH. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below. Q: How do I know if my system is compatible? A: If your motherboard’s or laptop’s specifications mentions a connector/socket for a Type 2280, PCIe 4.0 x4 or 3.0 x4 M.2 then you’re on the right path! For fitment concerns, please double-check with your manufacturer. Q: Do I have to enable anything in BIOS for full speed? A: Not always - but if necessary please refer to your motherboard's user manual or check in with your motherboard's manufacturer. Q: Is there any performance difference between using this in a PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 system? A: If used in a PCIe 3.0 system, speeds will be limited to PCIe 3.0’s constraints. Let us know your thoughts!
  5. So yesterday i upgraded my motherboard from a lenovo prebuilt which had no XMP function to a Asus ROG Maximus xii extreme. This allowed me to upgrade my ram to Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 (2x16GB DDR4 @ 3600). While i do love the way they look it does bug me that there are two open slots. So here is my question: Can i use Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18 (2x8GB DDR4 @ 3600) to fill in the empty slots? Or are they gonna interfere with eachother? I recently spent a lot of money on the upgrade en would prefer it if i could spend less. Thanks in advance.
  6. Hello i have a gaming prebuilt computer i bought and i wish to upgrade the power supply from 750 watts to something higher such as 850W, 950W, 1000W. the current PSU i have is the 750 Watt - CORSAIR RM750 80 PLUS Gold. However, i want to see if someone can provide me the specific product that will allow me to just swap out the power supply without having to do any re-wiring of the existing setup. (Basically, just remove the old PSU block and plug in the existing cables to the new one.) i struggle to understand the chart that corsair provides when wanting to do something like this so i am asking for someone to send me a link to or specify the specific power supply i need to purchase so i can just swap out the blocks. I would appreciate any responses!
  7. Hallo, Ich habe ca. vor 3 Monaten mein RAM von 16 GB (Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz DDR4) auf 32 GB Aufgerüstet (Habe genau den selben gekauft). Also fing ich an ihn auszupacken und ein zu bauen, So weit alles gut nun hab ich seit dem das Problem das mein PC öfter besonders bei Spielen Abstürzt oder jedoch ein Bluescreen kommt auch bei normaler benutzung. Ich habe heute ein Windows Test gemacht wo heraus kam das dort ein Hardware fehler sei. Ich habe die Vermutung das ich noch etwas im BIOS verändern muss (Spannung etc.) Ich habe leider keine ahnung davon wie ich das einstellen muss den bisher läuft es über normales XMP sollte ich die BIOS Settings reseten? LG
  8. Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured this was the best place for now. I was wondering if there would be a Version 2 of the Corsair 1000D. I currently own one and I can say that it's truly a great case, but there still some issues that have me asking me "why is this an issue on a $600 dollar case? 1) Why is the ITX button on the back of the case??? I understand not wanting to cause confusion, but a big power button and a small power (possibly labeled "ITX") on the front panel could have solved this issue. My case being up against the wall makes it a pain to reach it. 2) It would be nice if the Hard Drive Storage Bay was removable. However, more annoying is that the hard drive holders are made of the cheapest plastic you can find? I understand you don't see them, but its the fact that I'm paying $600 for a case. I expect quality from top to bottom. 3) My next issues is with the back cover used if you have a single PC system setup... why does it cover half of the vertical Graphics card ports for the second system?!? I understand a vertical mount is included for the main motherboard and aren't covered, but why wouldn't I just use the two vertical mounts all the way in front? However, I feel this is a simple part fix that just makes sense. Even if I don't have a second system, I'm going to want to display my graphics card as upfront as possible. 4) Finally, this is purely personal preference but it would be nice if the 2nd system could fit a Micro ATX and not just a Mini ITX. I feel the case is already huge...whats an extra 3 inches? But this would allow the 2nd system to be either a gaming or stream/recording set up. At this high end, most people are going to use an Elgato HD60 Pro 4K, or similar, that plugs into your PCIE Lanes, so you can mirror your game and capture it to the 2nd PC. You can use the the chips integrated GPU, but you would be pressed to be able to stream AND record. So having the second PCIE slot, available on the micro ATX would enable a graphics card and a capture card. Yes, I know you can get a USB capture card, but at this price point, you're gonna want the best of the best. And yes, I can use the main motherboard for steaming instead, but I would prefer to use a bigger motherboard to handle the CPU and GPU that I'm going to tax as hard as possible on ULTRA settings for 244hz 1080p or 144hz 4K, while the streaming/recording PC will be 1080p 60FPS stream and record. But most of these issues are not case breaking and the 1000d is still an awesome case. However, if these changes are made, mainly the first 2 and especially the 4th, I would buy the new version in a heart beat. I'm not sure what needs to be done to get the version 2 even considered, but I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks
  9. With the new RTX 3080 having a recommended PSU of 750w I am thinking of upgrading my current RM650x to a RM850x for the overclock headroom and future proofing. Would like to know if cables are compatible? I am unsure if having the "v2"/2018 refresh models matters either? From reading the chart the best I can gather is that all the "RMx" are fully interchangeable between different wattage models. The only time I would need to replace them is if I was swapping between lineups(example AX > RMx) For some more info I believe the model number of my current RM650x is CP-9020091-AU and the RM850x that I would be purchasing is CP-9020180-AU Thanks for any help!
  10. Hi everybody, A validated 64GB kit of Vengeance Series SODIMMs is now available for CORSAIR ONE i180 systems. Please note that the modules included are SODIMMs and will not work as an upgrade for first gen or current gen i140/i160 systems. https://www.corsair.com/ja/en/Categories/Products/Memory/Vengeance%C2%AE-Series-64GB-%284-x-16GB%29-DDR4-SODIMM-2666MHz-CL18-Memory-Kit-for-CORSAIR-ONE-PRO-i180/p/CMSX64GX4M4O2666C18 Complete upgrade instructions will be available shortly and this post will be updated when those resources become available. For now, here are some steps to help guide the upgrade process: Please back up your data before attempting upgrades. CORSAIR is not liable for any damages or voided warranties caused by incorrect upgrades. ACCESSING INTERNAL COMPONENTS OF CORSAIR ONE i180 Press the release button firmly and pull the top assembly straight up. Disconnect the fan cable and set the top assembly aside. With CORSAIR ONE facing towards you, use a screwdriver and remove the first of the two screws holding the left side panel in place. Next, remove the second screw while resting your hand against the side panel as it might pop open. With the side panel released, rotate the cooling hoses so that the panel can be laid parallel with the CORSAIR ONE unit. *** Be careful *Tools you will need - Phillips Head Screwdriver REMOVING DRAM To replace the DRAM start by flipping the latch on both sides of the DRAM slot. Carefully pull the memory up and out of each slot. REPLACING DRAM To properly insert the memory align the notch on the module with the notch in the memory slot. When inserting the first module carefully push down on both corners until it clicks into place. Repeat this process for the next module. Make sure to reconnect any cables you may have unplugged to access the memory and proceed to reinstall the side panel and close up your i180 system. If anybody has questions regarding the upgrade process. Please contact myself or our customer service team. -Corsair CJ
  11. Our dev team is investigating the cause behind these crashes that some of our users have been experiencing with the most recent update to CUE. Here are some instructions for a workaround that should get most of you up and running again: Open up File Explorer and go to %APPDATA% Locate the Corsair folder and rename it to Corsair.OLD (or simply delete the folder) Start CUE and it'll recreate the folder If these instructions do not work in your case, please contact our support team at support.corsair.com, use the search feature of the forum to see other workarounds, OR create a thread and ask us/the community for help.