Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'icue doesnt work'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 13 results

1. Hi all, Im new to posting here (Made the account for this) so sorry if i get anything wrong and thanks in advance for any help. I currently just built a new pc and cannot get my AIO to be viewable in ICUE. I've tried looking around for a solution but everything i've tried so far has just resulted in nothing new happneing. The AIO is a "Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler". Currently I can control my motherboard and RAM RGB from ICUE perfectly, just not the AIO. Also I can configure and monitor fan speeds and temp from bios and other monitoring software I had to download since I couldnt change it via ICUE. I've tried all the normal steps, clean install of ICUE, changing the USB form one motherboard position to another or to a rear IO etc. A friend mentioned a USB issue so i checked and the AIO isnt even appearing in USBDeview (or im just blind) so im not sure if the thing is even transmitting it in the first place. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Built pc in 2018, no issues with basic rgb cycling throughout devices. Decided to install iCUE today to play with settings, it shut off all lighting on all (5) rgb fans. Also the rgb strip on the spec omega case is also no longer working. iCUE is not detecting the CORSAIR Link Lighting Node PRO + Lightning Node Core Hub RGB. iCUE is only showing h150i water cooler and RAM. iCUE is version 3.37.140 In device manager, I believe it is showing up as "Corsair virtual input device" but will not let me do anything with it. I've attempted everything I could find on the official and user forums. I've rewired everything, changed SATA cables, changed USB connections on the motherboard, disabled fast start in bios and windows setting, nothing has worked for me. Looking for some more guidance, thank you.
  3. Hi I have just purchased a set of HS70PRO Headphones the blurb cleary states that they are 7.1 but I cant get it working so I contacted corsair support and the guy Chad says this is not the case and they need a dongle to do 7.1 but they aren't available Not sure what's going any ideas out there
  4. hallo, ich habe mir vor kurzem ein neues system zusammengebaut. Mein Ram wird auch in der iCUE software angezeigt, nur meine H100i nicht. Sie läuchtet zwar und man hört sich auch aber sie wird nicht in der software angezeigt. Im Bios kann ich den Pumpen fan steuern aber komicherweise läuft dieser total unregelmäßig zwischen 3000 und 5000rpm. Das micro usb kabel am mainboard habe ich auch schon umgesteckt und die software repariert... leider weiß ich jetzt nht mehr weiter und brauche hilfe. Hier mein System AMD Ryzen 7 3800xt MSI B550m Mortar WIFI Asus RTX 3070 dual oc 4x 8gb Corsair Vengance rgb pro 3200MHz Case: Corsair Crystal seies 280x WaKü:H100i RGB Platinum SE v2 Lüfter:2x QL120 Grüße und Danke schon mal
  5. I have been using iCUE for over a year and I have noticed in the past couple months that iCUE appears randomly to stop reading ALL sensor data. When I view the Dashboard, where all the system metrics displayed, everything is flatlined. This is seriously problematic because my CPU cooler fans are controlled through iCUE and when the temps rise and iCUE freezes, my fans to not accelerate as they should. I have done plenty of reading on this already and have tried several different possible solutions but have had no success in correcting this issue. Please help, I don't want my CPU to get cooked because of a software issue (if that's the case). ADDITIONAL SPECS: I have my PC specs listed on my profile, however, it does not mention that I am using the Commander Pro. I have 3 Corsair LL140 140 mm Fan and 3 Corsair RGB LED Light Strips connected to it. Also, I am using the Corsair H115i PRO as my CPU cooler. I have attached the system and info logs to this thread: icue-sensors-stop-reading.zip
  6. Hello! so i have ran into a problem with my Corsair Void Pro headset after a windows update. When i turn the headset on, firstly the red light indicating the mic is muted stays on when the boom is in both the up and down position. See, i have to have my sidetone as i have a small child and it help me to be more aware of my surrounding while im gaming. If i try to enable or disable the sidetone in the software, it does nothing. If i press the mute mic button (short press, not hold), instead of getting the mute notification, it instead says "Mic feedback on/off" without actually effecting the feedback and the mute button doesnt mute the mic at all. I've tried soft resetting the headset by holding the mute for 15 seconds. i've uninstalled both headset drivers and software and re-installed them. i've tried rolling back the ICUE software but i have a hard time finding one to roll back thats older but not too old as the last time i rolled back it almost completely disabled the headset entirely. I've tried the dongle in multiple different usb slots to no success as well. I've uninstalled the drivers in device manager as well as deleted the registry entries in regedit. if i plug the headset into another computer the problem doesn't exist so i know it's not a hardware issue. Please if there is anything you can do to help i would gladly appreciate it. (support ticket #2003680430
  7. Hi i have an issue with the corsair ICUE. I have a Dark Core SE and a MM1000. when i charge my mouse with the cable the icue pickup that my mouse is charging but when i put it on the mm1000 zone for charging my mouse the icue don't pickup that my mouse is charging however when i start my compurter and the icue hasn't lauched yet and i put my mouse on the spot the little light saying that my mouse is now charging lit up. What the heck is going on can someone help me ?
  8. I've been using iCue for a few years now, no real problems. I tried updating it today 2/15/20. Once complete it never launched after the update. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iCue and that didn't work. I actually tried restoring Windows 10 to the day before but once that was complete iCue still wouldn't it work. Ive read through other posts and have seen people with the same issue but they never really get the solution or at least post the solution. I've used IOBit Uninstaller to attempt to get all traces of iCue removed before installing iCue again. No luck Ive used IOBit Uninstaller to uninstall Asus Aura RGB software and Asus Armoury and Armoury Create. No Luck When I look in task manager I see some Corsair services running in the background. However, If I launch iCue it shows for a second in Task manger then disappears again. Any solutions? Thanks
  9. so i got ICUE and installed it yesterday at about 2pm and when i looked today at 2pm it had finally opened however after changing the settings and it crashed and wont open and it just stays as a background task taking up 30% of my cpu
  10. so basically i have been trying for 3-4 months trying to get the damn thing to work. i did every possible solution on the internet even reinstalling windows or deleting profile folder. the last thing time it worked was when i updated the app and windows. i didn't update them at the same time, it was icue then windows. if anyone knows a fix, that would be a miracle.
  11. I've tried every method posted and nothing has worked. Only a NodePro shows up on iCUE, and I added the correct products but changing the colour on iCUE doesn't affect the RGB strips or fan. I checked USBdeview and I can see the NodePro but no the H100i. When I turned the PC on, the H100i fans spin up but the fan LED's and waterblock LED's are off. Please help. H100i Platinum RGB: the fans are spinning, but the fan LED's and waterblock LED's aren't on. NOT DETECTED BY ICUE LL120 fans have random parts that light up, but do spin. Only certain RGB strip LED's are on, and I don't have any control over them.
  12. I should have known better, the update 3.21.88 is not working at all on my system: - Windows10 - Ryzen 7 3700X - Obsidian Series 500D RGB SE - Gigabyte x570 motherboard - Corssair VENGEANC RGB 32 GB - Hydro Series H115i - Force Series Gen.4 PCIe MP600 - K70 RGB MK.2 Keyboard - IRONCLAW Gaming-Maus - Asus Xonar D2X Soundcard - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT I had to unistall the iCue software. Where do I get the 3.20.80 version officially? At least it was stable
  13. Hi, ive been trying to install icue for the last hour now and i can't for the life of me figure it out here are the error logs I've been given, any advice is appreciated. MSI (s) (80:24) [21:56:52:727]: Running installation inside multi-package transaction C:\Users\Steven\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi MSI (s) (80:24) [21:56:52:727]: Grabbed execution mutex. MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:730]: Resetting cached policy values MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:730]: Machine policy value 'Debug' is 0 MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:730]: ******* RunEngine: ******* Product: C:\Users\Steven\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi ******* Action: ******* CommandLine: ********** MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:731]: Machine policy value 'DisableUserInstalls' is 0 MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:738]: Note: 1: 2203 2: C:\WINDOWS\Installer\inprogressinstallinfo.ipi 3: -2147287038 MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:741]: SRSetRestorePoint skipped for this transaction. MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:743]: MainEngineThread is returning 2 MSI (s) (80:24) [21:56:52:743]: No System Restore sequence number for this installation. === Verbose logging started: 10/21/2019 21:56:52 Build type: SHIP UNICODE 5.00.10011.00 Calling process: C:\Users\Steven\AppData\Local\Temp\MSI26715\InstallerGui.exe === MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Resetting cached policy values MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Machine policy value 'Debug' is 0 MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: ******* RunEngine: ******* Product: C:\Users\Steven\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi ******* Action: ******* CommandLine: ********** MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Client-side and UI is none or basic: Running entire install on the server. MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Grabbed execution mutex. MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:717]: Cloaking enabled. MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:717]: Attempting to enable all disabled privileges before calling Install on Server MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:717]: Incrementing counter to disable shutdown. Counter after increment: 0 MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:752]: Decrementing counter to disable shutdown. If counter >= 0, shutdown will be denied. Counter after decrement: -1 MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:753]: MainEngineThread is returning 2 === Verbose logging stopped: 10/21/2019 21:56:52 ===