• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi. I bought my Virtuoso SE's about 2 years ago and they've exceeded my expectations, besides the poor muff quality which degraded after 2 months of wear. I reset my PC a year ago, and never remember to re-install iCue after that, until last night. I installed iCue5 and almost all my peripherals needed updating (mouse, keyboard, cooler, and headset DONGLE) - but not my headset. Once I updated them all, my headset immediately unpaired with my dongle, however I was able to pair every other of my peripherals back to their respective dongles. Now, only my headset dongle appears on iCue, not even my headset. On wireless mode, it just blinks red alongside with the dongle, and on USB mode the headset appears in my Windows sound settings but no audio comes through. I have tried multiple generic 'fixes' given by QA employees in countless other forums, including the 15 second mic reset, 2 minute mic reset, different USB ports, letting it charge on USB for 15 mins, up and downgrading iCue versions, force updating the headset dongle, deleting the headset drivers in device managers, deleting Corsair registries, trying the headset and dongle on 3 other PCs etc - even restoring my PC to last week, but to no avail. I am quite dissapointed in Corsair products as I have spent over $600 on their brand, $220 being for the headset. And for something as common as this issue, I expected better from them. Please if anybody has ideas or actual non-generic fixes that's always given out by Corsair employees, that would be helpful. Cheers 🙂
  2. Since last year it is stuck in version 0.17.149 and i can't use it wireless. Any one have the firmware to update it? The receiver is version 5.9.130 and ICUE 4.27.168
  3. I'm going to crash My main problem is that my headphones cannot connect to the dongle, they show up in ICUE (versions v4.33.138 and v.5.1.1113) but cannot connect to each other, and the dongles stay red. I don't know what the reason is, but I think it's a problem with the firmware version My dongle firmware version is: .5.9.130 but the headset firmware version is: .0.17.149. I see that my friend's headphone version is: v.5.3.70.Some version information I will attach to the attachment, please kindly check. And I've already asked for help, but the engineer hasn't given a solution PN:008720413505
  4. After my vaction the headset (Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE) isn't starting. When connected to power all LEDs are flashing red (the mic, ears and the small status LED on the Bottom). There is also a quite crackle sound coming from the speakers. I tried already the folloing thinks: Installed latest iCUE Software Installed latest Firmeware (force install) on the Dongle Updated Windows 10 Rebootet many times Tried different USB Ports Tried USB and Wirless mode on the headset Used Different Chargers Updated Motherboard drivers Removed the Headset drivers and installed them again Different USB Cables This small clip shows the problem: [ame] [/ame] Do you have any Ideas?
  5. Anyone else running into an issue where the LEDs completely stopped working while in wireless mode? I can plug in the charging cable and the lights will turn on while the switch is off, but is will not light up when the USB is unplugged. I have had the headset for over a year and never had this issue until this week. I normally run the LEDs at very low brightness settings but i appreciate the LED on the mic lighting red when muted. now none of the LEDs work unless plugged in before turning on headset. just wondering if this is something that i should RMA or if it might be eligible or if there is a fix for it. Thanks!
  6. Bonjour, Quand mon casque virtuoso SE s'allume, la led de mon micro clignote puis s'eteint. Je ne vois donc pas le voyant vert de mon micro pour me dire qu'il est allumé. Ce problème intervient sur les deux type de connexion. J'avais penser à le réinitialiser pour voir si ça marche mais je ne trouve pas de petit bouton et rien sur icue. Le firmware est à jour. Si vous trouver une solution ce serait super ! Merci !
  7. Today I turned on my computer and my VIRTUOSO SE started blinking red and won't pair anymore. I've tried uninstalling iCUE software and some other steps found on a number of different sites, including but not limited to, trying to reset the device by holding down the mute button for 15 seconds. Based on other sites, it also appears my dongle firmware is out of date but iCUQ says the firmware is up to date. It appears you can't download the firmware from their website, you can only contact support, which is closed for the holiday. Here is all the information: VIRTUOSO SE wireless receiver dongle firmware: v. 0.16.80 VIRTUOSO SE v. unknown since it won't connect. iCUE software: v 4.24.193 If anyone can let me know how to fix this issue, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Michael
  8. The device stucked in wireless mode, and can't controll anything,( lights volume ,mic... anything), but I have sound so ican listen to music but thats all here is my icue and firmware versions ( v:? for the headphone and 0.16.80 for the dongle)
  9. Got a notification yesterday that there was a firmware update for my headset. It told me 5.3.70 was available after I put my headset in USB mode and I proceeded to click update. I left it overnight and it didn't move from 0%. I found a post on this forum that said reinstalling iCue fixed that so I tried that and now it doesn't show any firmware updates available at all. Is there some place I can get the firmware files to try a manual update through iCue? Headset is right now on 0.17.149.
  10. I updated the firmware to v. 5.5.102 and it broke the pairing for my icue, when i click the pair button the menu will pop up showing what connections to use, the motherboard usb ports or the front/side usb ports, but when i click "next" to pair, the menu closes not allowing me to pair it. only started happening with this latest update, i tried a fresh install of icue and it did nothing the firmware stays the same where do i get a lower version of the firmware to install it? Exact same issue as this, probably put the answer to the post actually in the post so others do not need to put in a ticket.
  11. Olá comunidade! Venho relatar meu problema logo que adquiri os periféricos da Corsair. Estou tendo problemas para atualizar o firmware do meu headset Virtuoso SE (v. 0.17.149) e também do seu dongle USB (v. 0.16.80). Ambos os dispositivos, o software iCue (v. 4.18.209) está disponibilizando atualização de firmware para ambos os produtos, onde para o virtuoso a versão é o 5.3.70 e para dongle USB a versão é 5.5.102, porém os mesmo não conseguem fazer/finalizar a atualização normalmente (do nada a janela de atualização fecha e os dispositivos somem do iCue), que por algum motivo que desconheço. Estou a tempo tentando resolver, mas sem sucesso. Caso alguém possa me ajudar, agradeço!
  12. I have recently picked up a pair of virtuoso xt and I am quite disappointed that it is not able to switch between audio sources seemlessly on pc. On my old virtuoso non-se, I can simply switch the audio output between my speakers and headphones by toggling the (wireless to usb) button. This is such a big QOL feature and why is it not available on the xt? On the xt, I have to bring up the sound tab on windows and set the device as default. It feels like a massive downgrade to me that I have to switch the audio output manually on the xt. There are also posts on forum and reddit which report the same problem, but it remains unsolved.
  13. Hello. I recently bought this headset Corsair Virtuoso wireless SE. After reading the forum, I doubted that I did not have the latest firmware. Headset firmware version v. 0.17.149 Dongle firmware version v. 0.16.80 Is this the latest firmware? Version Icue v. 4.14.179
  14. I need help with my Virtuoso SE headset! Since the update to iCUE 4 (now at 4.11.274) it cannot be updated anymore. Same for the dongle. Both are stuck at 0.17.149 (headset) and 0.16.80 (dongle) respectivly. When pressing the "Check for Updates" button, iCUE does not show up-to-date. But it also does not update the firmware. I also cannot force update because that button is greyed out. (See Attachments) I have tried different ports (no hub), soft reseting the headset, uninstalling iCUE completely/fully and uninstalling the devices in device manager. I have read a few threads, where either the dongle or the headset is at a 0.x.x version but not both. I also know from these threads that the latest firmware is somewhere in the 5.x.x range. I am pretty sure that this can only be fixed with a manual firmware update. I would greatly appreciate if some Corsair employee could send me the latest firmware as .zip or .bin. The P/N of the headset and dongle is CA-9011180.
  15. I'm currently having problems with the audio on my Virtuoso SE headset. I use a PS4 with my headset, but the sound is terrible compared to cheap headsets I also own. The best way to desribe it is tinny/ no stereo. I've checked my connection, my iCUE software, and everything is fine there. I've tried both wireless and wired, but the sound is the same. I'm not convinced that they're very compatible with PS4 than they are PC. I've tried different EQ settings, but I'm having no luck. I'm having as much luck trying to get in contact with Corsair customer service, as there only seems to be a phone number for the US and not Europe. Could anyone please help as I feel like I've wasted my money and wish I'd stuck wth a cheaper headset. Many thanks
  16. My Virtuoso SE can't maintain a charge. I've tried plugging it in with different cords and different sockets for hours at a time, and it won't stay on for longer than a few seconds. I've tried higher voltage connections, like wall sockets and fast charge USB. They work better but not enough. When I plug it in, the light next to the USB slow blinks red and never changes. The USB mode does not work when plugged in, and the Wireless mode only works for a few seconds. When unplugged, iCue reads the power levels of the battery as "Critical". I was having no problems with the headset before this issue, with no noticeable decay in charged time. I am currently using it by plugging in the USB and utilizing the mini jack, which is not optimal. Please advise, thanks.
  17. Hey there, I'm hoping to get some help with this. I've had the Virtuoso SE since the summer and it's been working beautifully, but ever since I've updated to the newest version of the software (3.37.140) the audio sounds like hot garbage with thumbtacks being poured into my ears. Now, I've done a lot of stupid things in my life that I regret, and updating my iCue software ranks high up my list - next to getting married, and drunk streaking naked down a gravel road before tripping over my own feet. I've disabled the 7.1 surround, have Windows sonic turned off, and the Auto Audio Reposition turned off, but it still sounds like someone's flatulence against my ear drums. D: When I'm listening to music, it now constantly sounds like someone is messing with the equalizer. So, on the down-beat, the mid range drops and the low end rises. On the up-beat, the mid range spikes and the low end drops. During the stressed-beats of the song, it's like there's a cacophony of a yodeling orgy shifting and sliding every range on the equalizer. I've gone through every setting I could see and perused through a lot of the forums other issues to no avail. Please help before I commit a felony. Thank you!
  18. So I have had my Virtuoso's for probably around 6 months and have had 0 problems with them...until today. I was playing and everything was fine but they were low on battery and had them plugged up. I stepped away for a few minutes and came back noticing the lights were off and assuming they were just in sleep mode. I put them on and they still wouldn't power on. After plugging and unplugging the cable I noticed they would power on and charge for a couple seconds then shutoff again. I then noticed when unplugging and plugging the microphone attachment they also turn on for a couple seconds and then turn off again. I also hear a very quiet clicking sound in the left ear when they are off. Any answers?
  19. I recently switched cases from a thermaltake view 71 TG to a Cooler Master Cosmos C700P I did not change anything in between the swap but now my K95 Platinum XT, M55 Pro, and Virtuoso SE are all stuck in the color red. My case fans led strips and even motherboard are all having no issues reading that I want them purple but these 3 are. Also when I unplug any of them from USB and plug them back in, they pair then make the sound like I unplugged them. Please help!
  20. Hello, I recently bought the Corsair VIRTUOSO RGB SE and I really liked them. It's true they could be more comfortable, but I think they sound pretty awesome. The problem is that the wired/wireless button is kinda loose and it makes a really annoying sound. This only happens when I'm using a hoddie or when I move it with my finger. The sound is something like "clack clack clack" and I can hear it inside the headset, Idk if this is normal or is an factoy problem. Thanks a lot!
  21. Guten Tag zusammen. Ich habe seit kurzem das Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE und war eigentlich sehr zufrieden. Allerdings habe ich seit heute das problem das sobald ich den Wireless Adapter einstecke sich die lautstärke automatisch auf 100% stellt und sich auch nicht wieder runter regeln läst, bis ich den Adapter wieder entferne. ich habe schoin einiges versucht, wie z.B. die iCUE Programm Deinstaliert, Neustart,... Nun bin ich etwas Ratlos und hoffe ihr könnt mir bei diesem Problem weiter helfen. Betriebssystem ist Windows 10.
  22. Hello everyone, I just got my Virtuoso SE and noticed that the volume wheel is pretty hard to turn. When wearing the headset it also makes alot of noise, like metal rubbing against plastic. From the outside it looks like the wheel is indeed rubbing against the inner side from the hole (see picture below). Is this normal or a production error? Thanks!
  23. When i switch from USB mode to wireless mode the audio get's increased by 10-15% and i don't know how to fix this issue
  24. Hi all, I recently got the Virtuoso SE RGB headset, about 2.5 months ago. So far, it's worked fantastic, but recently the swivels for the ear cups have become quite loose. When I first recieved the headset, the swivels were nice and firm, but now they spin almost freely. Is there a way to tighten the swivels back to the way they were out of the box? Thanks!
  25. Hello, everyone, I've recently purchased the Virtuoso Wireless SE and I am enjoying it a lot and how clean and sleek it looks and convenient it is to use on my laptop I just have a few questions about the headset. Is there a proper way of putting them away? Can I just yank out the USB that gives it the wireless and how would I properly turn it off? I can't seem to find the USB in my bottom right task and right-click to safely remove it.