• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello, recently my rm750x started making a buzzing noise similiar to this: [ame] [/ame] But its higher pitched and wasnt there before and persists even when the PC is shut down. It stops if i turn off the PSU switch. I can only hear it if im close to the exhaust of the PSU and generally doesnt bother me unless its something bad with the PSU. I was wondering if this is just coil whining that recently developed or if its something dangerous/faulty ?
  2. Hi. A month ago I bought the new power supply unit. The only reason why I chose this particular one is its color - just matching the design idea. Did not care about gold/platinum.. cuz the PSU for $300+ is ridiculous. After a few weeks, it started buzzing louder and louder, so now it producing noise at ~40db in the room. Not much. I agree. But it's so freaking annoying! And I don't know, how to deal with it: can I return it, or fix? Did anyone deal with this kind of issue? Check out my video, where I'm showing how it looks and sounds like [ame] [/ame] Thanks. Sorry for my English - I am not a native speaker.
  3. Hello all, I hope you are safe during these strange days! I have a RM750x in my Dell XPS 8930. For as long as I've had it (several months now) it makes a strange sound. It's almost as if the fan is trying to kick on but it doesn't. My computer appears to be working fine but this sound bothers me. I've uploaded it to the link below so you can hear it yourself. Any thoughts on what this might be? https://sndup.net/89x5
  4. My wish is to build a wonderful computer for summer lan events. The theme is white and RGB. I picked up parts from several online retailers. Case directly from the store, all other parts from online. The order went to the week and the parts arrived. I'll add pictures and experiences later.
  5. Just after some infomration regarding a RM750x that decided to stop working. I'm currently replacing through Amazon so should hopefully get another one soon. Really just wanting some advice about the possible issue and if there may have been user error or if there is anything differnt I should have done. I've been building PCs for quite a while and never had issues with a PSU before. I recently build a Ryzen 5 3600 system with an MSI B450M Mortar Max and Gigabyte RTX 2070 and used an RM750x to power it, got it though prime day for a good price and liked the idea of the 10 year warenty. System build fine and running with no issues. The next night I gamed on the system for the first time. Fine for about 20mins and then random restart, I checked all connections and tried again. Lasted about 10 minutes before another restart. I was thinking it was the CPU or GPU overheating, tried for a third time (Temps stayed in mid 60°C) and it switched off this time and would not turn on. Double checked everything and all I get is a "double click" noise from the PSU when I tried to switch on the PC. Tried to test with paperclip and got the same noise when I turned on the PSU. I moved my 650W 10 year old PSU across, no issues for a week. Tried the RM750x in my old PC and similar "double click" noise. Any idea what can cause the PSU to die when it first gets put under a slightly heavier load? It's probably overpowered for my system as it is. Any suggestions to prevent re-occurance? The last thing that I want is to have made a stupid mistake and then possibly kill the replacement as well. Any help would be very greatly appreciated!