• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I have the HS80 headset and I went into the iCUE app, clicked enable voice prompts, hated it, turned it off, and when I put my mic up or down the beeping prompts that tell you if the mic is muted or not is now gone. How do I bring that back? I need the beeping prompts. Do I just reset the headset or is there an option in settings I missed that turns the beeps back on?
  2. I like to watch streams from twitch while gaming but sometimes would be nice to have macro key to mute only google chrome / twitch. This keyboard have FN+F5 but it mutes all sounds including game sounds. Anyone want help me? Keyboard i have is Strafe RGB.
  3. I have a Harpoon mouse and a Strafe keyboard and wanted to bind a button in one of them (or both) to mute the microphone on my USB headset (non-Corsair). There is no option for that on the media buttons in ICUE software. I see that some threads were opened about this but all suggested third party software. Can this be implemented?
  4. Hey, ich habe seit gestern das Corsair Void RGB Wireless. Mir ist erst heute richtig aufgefallen, dass das Headset ja eigentlich eine Mute-LED haben sollte. Ich dachte, das könnte man irgendwie in der Software Regeln, jedoch gibt es da keine Optionen zu. Ich habe versucht, die Software zu Updaten, das Headset zu Updaten, das Headset zu Soft-Rebooten (Mute Taste für 15 sek), ich habe das Mikro natürlich mehrmals hoch und runter geklappt und den Mute Button am Headset selbst auch ausprobiert, jedoch hat nichts davon geklappt. Muten über den Knopf bzw übers Hochklappen funktioniert, wird auch von Windows wahrgenommen. Nur die LED scheint nicht zu blinken. Kann man irgendwie ausprobieren, ob diese vielleicht Kaputt ist?
  5. So had an interesting thing just happen to me, its night here and I was doing some work, so I mutes my system as not to wake others. when I was done With my work I decided to play some game. Turned on my Virtuoso Headset an blam! the entire system froze. Completely unresponsive to anything. even the RGB on my corsair fans went to hardware mode. Had to force power off the machine. After the fact I looked through the the event viewer and found some interesting stuff; (Events separated by returns) A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices. (11:49:51) The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem. (11:49:51) Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 3.36.125.0 Faulting module name: Qt5Core.dll, version: 5.14.2.0 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x001a06c8 Faulting process id: 0x36f8 Faulting application start time: 0x01d6e4641f60188b Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\iCUE.exe Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\Qt5Core.dll Report Id: 9655626d-9518-479a-9e86-689535d59009 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: (11:49:52) The program dwm.exe version 10.0.19041.508 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: 63c Start Time: 01d6e464131f0069 Termination Time: 345 Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\dwm.exe Report Id: 4ca69224-5cb7-45bc-a4d7-c9ac4e3f31c1 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Hang type: Unknown (11:50:28) The Desktop Window Manager process has exited. (Process exit code: 0xcfffffff, Restart count: 1, Primary display device ID: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060) (11:51:15)
  6. Hi All, I bought this headset on back in 2017, its currently on its last legs. Recently the mute button stopped working and annoyingly it got stuck on mute. I googled and found nothing, so I thought I might as well give it a go fixing it. With no experience of this at all, I got it working by doing the following: 1) Open the headphone, with a screwdriver (the side with the mic) 2) Undo the screws holding in the circuit board 3) Push through the volume dial allowing you to lift the circuit board from the case. (Be careful not to break any solder holding the wires) 4) On the other side of the circuit board, there are 2 buttons, one is the power and the other is the mute button. Manually click the mute button. 5) Reassemble 6) all working :) If it was still under warranty, I would have gone for that route; however, this headset was useless in the state it was in so I thought might as well give it a go. This is not advice or a tutorial, this is sharing my own experience. Good luck
  7. I recently purchased the Virtuoso RBG Wireless (regular, not the SE) at PAX East because one of the representatives there told me that it’s a headset that would would for PC, PS4, and XBox. I’m a streamer, so going down to one headset was something I was very interested in. I’m able to get audio into the headphones just fine, and the mic works as well. My only issue is that it refuses to mute, despite getting the mute noise indicator and the mic itself going red. I haven’t tested it on PS4 yet, but this is a problem for me. I haven’t been able to find any solution to this issue on the forums; most of what I’ve seen had been the mic stuck on mute. Anyone have any ideas?
  8. I've been dealing with this since the first time I turned on the headset. Excited as hell to try them out, I set them all up and immediately ran into an issue that I have been unable to resolve. The mic will automatically mute as soon as the headset has turned on, and can not be unmuted. I have flipped the mic up and down a million times, I've reset the microphone by holding the mute button and all that dozens of times. I switched into every USB port I have. I uninstalled and then reinstalled iCue. I have tried everything. I reached out to Corsair about the issue. After 2 days, they finally responded, telling me to- you guessed it- try the reset procedure again. Of course, I obliged, and still nothing. I told them this in the email, and they have still yet to get back to me. At this point, I am considering just returning the product and ordering a new one. My only fear is that the issue is a software one, and that if I order another one, the issue will remain. I am tired of wasting my time on this.