Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'sniper button'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Greetings community members and expert staff! For some reason, after updating iCue to the newest version that I downloaded yesterday, 4.18.209, the sniper button on my M65 RGB mouse "sticks" in an activated mode even though I released it. It REALLY screws up my shots and is very annoying to deal with. This is, in my opinion, the best FPS and shooter game mouse on the market, with excellent weight, friction, customization and response. Please help! If anything, how do I revert to a former version of the software? The worst thing is that it was working just fine til I updated. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted as well as washing out all my mouse drivers and reinstalling them. I have removed my profile and completely remade it. I only use two DPI settings, the base one at 1750 and sniper button at 350, if that makes a difference. Thank you!
  2. I have the Nightsword RGB mouse, and frequently use the sniper button on it to reduce my DPI. However, recently I have noticed that the DPI scaling is getting stuck after releasing the button. This does not seem to be a problem with the physical button on the mouse, as it releases with no issue. This leads me to believe it is a problem somewhere within iCUE itself. Sometimes the issue results in the sniper mode not releasing until a second or so after I release the button, sometimes it gets stuck until I hit the button again or move my mouse around, and sometimes it just turns on by itself. Any help fixing this would be appreciated.
  3. Hallo Forum, leider habe ich aktuell das Problem, dass ich an meiner M65 Elite die Sniper-Taste nicht mehr programmieren kann. Ich kann zwar eine Funktion auf die Taste legen (z.B. Profil wechseln), aber es gelingt mir nicht, hier einfach nur einen Tastaturbefehl zu programmieren. In Icue sieht alles fein aus, es funktioniert aber nicht. (Getestet in COD MW und COD Vanguard) Gestern ist mir der Fehler aufgefallen, nachdem vorher alles funktioniert hat wie gewünscht. Reset der Maus habe ich schon probiert (ausgesteckt, bei gedrückten Maustasten wieder eingesteckt) - leider ohne Erfolg. Hat hier jemand das gleiche Problem, oder vielleicht schon eine Lösung? Gibt es eigentlich eine Anleitung für Icue? Auf Youtube habe ich nur Tutorials zum Thema Beleuchtung gefunden. @Corsair Sorry, falls ich diese Funktion nicht gefunden habe. Aber falls nicht vorhanden, könnte man in Icue vielleicht eine Funktion einbauen, um die Programmierung zu testen? Es ist total lästig, wenn man beim Experimentieren immer wieder in ein Spiel wechseln muss, um zu probieren, ob alles klappt. Bei anderen programmierbaren Geräten kenne ich die Funktion "Profil testen". Im Voraus vielen Dank für die Hilfe.
  4. Hi all, I'm trying to see if I can map my sniper button to the right mouse click while still retaining the original mouse right click. It would be cool to see if I can lower the dpi while aiming during a game. AFAIK this is possible with the icue software running but I would like to have this as a hardware action so I can use this feature when playing in another devices. Any workarounds or ideas that some of you have tried are welcome. thanks.
  5. Hey guys, done my research and asked support over the phone but can't find a solution. I'd like to create an additional sniper button for my Corsair Harpoon. Well aware that there's a DPI toggle feature in the 'remap mouse button' section. I'm looking to hold down the forward button and change the DPI- but only when it's pressed down. Already using the backward button as a sniper key. Maybe it's possible to create a macro that changes profiles? I'm thinking that the 'while pressed' feature in the macro's 'advanced settings' would do the job. The 'profile switching' feature itself doesn't help here, since that's a toggle- not a while held feature. I'm grateful for any help. It sounds like a simple question but is more nuanced. Cheers.
  6. I just bought this mouse, and the first thing I noticed was how the supposedly quite unique sniper button was not affecting my DPI when I held it or pressed it. Using the iCUE software I attempted to find something that needed to be "activated" or something of the like. I managed to change the DPI that would supposedly be switched to when pressing the button, so it obviously recognizes it's existence. I'd like to know if I have misunderstood something simple, but looking around the software, I can't seem to find a way to "activate" the sniper button, do I have to keybind it to it's intended purpose? Please keep it simple but detailed, as I am rather new to this. Thank you.
  7. I've made a simple mouse move & click macro, thats supposed to run with a lowred DPI setting. I made a second macro that toggles the sniper function(mouse button remap) and put it on another key (Dpi toggle for lack of space, placing it on a G key won't affect the issue) but this macro won't show up as a Secondary Macro option when I want to introduce it to the first macro. What are the restrictions for secondary macros to not show up? Im using a Scimitar, if that's relevant.