• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. The problem belongs to a friend of mine and she needs help. She installed iCUE to customizing the RGB of the case fans (AR120 RGB) and the pump and fans (SP120 RGB ELITE PWM) of the liquid cooling, they are not detected by the iCUE and is having problems with that The motherboard is the ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI and the fans are connected by the adapters that are included in the packcage (via 5v+) The only thing that iCUE detects is the Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 RAM Here is a summary because I explain myself poorly when doing this type of thing: The Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW and the H100 RGB are not detected by the iCUE and the fan and pump colors cannot be changed iCUE version: 5.12 PC specs: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz / ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI / Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 / Black Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW Tempered glass USB 3.2 / Corsair H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler / Corsair RMe Series RM750e 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular / MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC LHR 12GB GDDR6 / Kingston NV2 2TB SSD PCIe 4.0 NVMe Gen 4x4 I can answer your questions because the corsair support is taking time (via ticket) Product link: -CPU cooling: H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler (corsair.com) / -PC case: Chasis para PC semitorre 3000D RGB AIRFLOW, negro | CORSAIR She need a RGB controller for that?
  2. Dear community, After lots and lots of research and after contacting also the customer service of corsair (which prompt me for an RMA), I am creating this topic as a last chance to try to fix if possible my issue and avoid sending my AIO to England while waiting for a new one to come. I have the H115i elite capellix XT AIO (2x140 fans) watercooling for 10 months now, and I face the same issue since day one, but I have been using the pc for about 2 hours per week so I have not been able to invest proper amount of time on it since day one to figure out what is going on. The pump creates a noise like a strong rattle along with a strong vibration every couple of minutes or so. When this happens, (sometimes, sometimes not) the fans seem to speed up for 5-10 seconds (as if they detect that the pump stopped or something which is clearly not the case as I monitor the ICUE software) and den calm down again. This issue seems very weird as the sound is not constant (to make me think that it is air bobbles trapped inside), rather it is periodical. I have tried many different orientations (at the moment i have the radiator out of the case being much higher and above the pump), updated bios, even switched in bios the power from PWM to DC (which some people in forums say it might help). It seems that when I tilt a bit here and there, the noise stops in the sense of it being less "frequent" and "strong" and vise versa. However it is weird that the pump is so sensitive, and feels as if it has lots of air in the whole system (when I shake it I hear the noise to be loud). Could you please advise? MY system is the below: MOBO: Asrock riptide 650m CPU: Ryzen 7700x RAM: 2x16GB GSKILL neo RGB Z5 SSD: Firecuda 530 GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 360 OC PSU: Thermaltake 850W P.S. I will be able to also provide video tomorrow.
  3. As of this morning, the pump only shows the default clockwise rotating rainbow. I did have a counter-clockwise rainbow spiral set to match other RGB lighting patterns in my case. Now it doesn't matter what lighting scheme I choose. If I select a static color, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow, If I choose an effect with 2 alternating colors, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow. If I turn the lighting off altogether, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow. I can no longer control the RGB on my pump. I attached a Pastebin link with my full DXDiag information. https://pastebin.com/w57N1ae4
  4. Hello, I've gone through the forums and did my updates to my system and everything but I'm getting a pump failure warning. I also cleaned out my pc and continue to get the error. When I updated my icue it said pump failure and shut me down. I'm unsure what my temps should be on my pc, and am unsure how to tell if the pump is truly failing or if it is some other issue. sorry I'm kind of a noob when it comes to pc hardware. If ya'll could help me figure out if I need to replace this I'd be very grateful. my build: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE, 240mm Radiator, Liquid CPU Cooler, White, CW-9060050-WW LGA 1700 Compatible Motherboard Asus PRIME X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL 16 Memory Storage Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive Video Card Zotac GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING Twin Edge OC Video Card Case Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case (white) Power Supply Corsair RMX White Series (2018), RM750x, 750 Watt, 80+ Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply - White Case Fan Corsair LL120 63 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack Current temps rtx 3080 Fan #3 137.8 F Fan #2 129.2 Fan #1 118.4 AMD Ryzen 84F h100i Pump 0 RPM h100i temp -35.7F All 5 fans are around 2250-2350 rpm Going to shut off the pc now and hope I can boot it up without error next time.
  5. Hallo Liebe Corsair Community, ich habe gestern eine H150i Elite Capellix eingebaut. Die Pumpe blinkt anfangs in Regenbogenfarben und geht dann in ein blinkendes Rot über. In der Corsair iCue Software steht "Pumpenfehler bitte wenden Sie sich an den Support", das Update v. 2.11.211 habe ich installiert und dies hat nichts geändert. Ich habe ein kostenfreien CPU Benchmark gemacht, die CPU ging einmal auf 80 Grad hoch ist dann aber konstant bei 35-40 Grad gewesen. Die Pumpe funktioniert, ich habe den PC 4 Stunden am Stück angehabt die Temperatur war irgendwo zwischen 30-35 Grad. Ich habe sämtliche Programme gedownloaded. Mehrere Tabs im Browser offen gehabt und so weiter. Die Temperatur war nie über 40 Grad. Das Kabel steckt auf "CPU_OPT" Ich weiß nicht was ich machen soll. Bitte kein Kommentar zum Adapter Kabel der Graka..... es nervt mich selber Bitte helft mir 😪 Z790 Aero Mainboard Corsair DDR5 6200mhz Ram Corsair H150i Elite Capellix White Geforce RTX 4070ti Aero
  6. For the past two days I have been having some issues with the H150i and fluctuating temperatures. it likes to constantly fluctuate from 105 to 109 and 111, after I start playing any game for a couple of minutes. Never had these issues before. If I keep playing a game during the fluctuations, it will start to reach temps of over 130 F and fluctuate still. Even when Idle or just browsing the internet it has been shown to fluctuate around 102-105 when it used to sit around 93-96. I did update to the new iCUE software recently but not sure if that is the issue, possibly the cooler or something else entirely.
  7. So, Posted question regarding the whole rgb thing going on with my cooler, and I have always noticed a 30c to 40c swing in temps at idle... So I started monitoring it closely because I can hear the pump surging... so I watching the telemetry the pump is falling to 0 rpm, and then spooling back to 1400 rpm every three seconds, so now when I put a load the cpu, it throttle almost instantly! If I keep the load going for 15 or 20 minutes my system completely flakes out and freezes up... when the cpu returns below 100c it starts recovering. I have already requested an rma, but I am wondering if the cooler is bricked because it has never worked as advertised? Open to any suggestion at this point. Thanks
  8. When I turn my computer on my h150i elite lcd pump works on only 100 rpm and my computer eventually overheats and shuts down. I can’t force my pump to work faster, please help.
  9. Bonjour J'ai un soucis avec mon watercooling h150i elite lcd En effet depuis quelque temps l'écran lcd m'affiche le logo triangle avec le point d'exclamation ⚠️ et hier mon pc a connu de fort ralentissement (lag) puis s'éteint tout seul a plusieurs reprise jusqu'à ne plus s'allumer. Aujourd'hui je le rallume il se lance normalement et refait la même chose au bout de 2,3 min je patiente un moment et le relance, une fois sur le bios je constate que la température cpu est de 90° et continue de grimper jusqu'à la coupure du pc il s'agissait donc d'un emergency shutdown. Effectivement je debranche et rebranche le connecteur de la pompe sur le cpu fan et une fois sur le bios je constate que j'ai des données (cpu_fan)et la température est revenu a la normal 30° Ma question est la suivante : comment puis-je réparer la pompe et l'écran lcd afin d'éviter ce problème de surchauffe (SURTOUT!) et avoir un fonctionnement normal de l'écran Merci de votre réponse
  10. Hey all! It's Mango again! I had a quick question regarding plugging in my xd5 pump to my motherboard! I was wondering what specific port i should plug it into. My EK pump orignally was plugged into the AIO_PUMP even though it was a separate pump and reservoir, not a combo. So, my question is; where do I plug it? I have a ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi). Do I plug it back into the AIO_PUMP port or a different port?
  11. Hello, I have been stuck since yesterday and need help. Wanting to upgrade the RGB of my H150i Elite Capellix for the LCD Elite Display I noticed after installation that it only displayed a panel with this cursed exclamation mark. Also, when the PC is launched, the panel is still there and the pump does not work, same for the RGB. So I decided, while waiting to find a solution, to return to the initial system with the RGB. BUT, now that everything is reassembled as before, the RGB of my pump no longer works AT ALL while the pump does work. On top of that, on iCUE, my pump no longer appears and has been replaced by the Commander Core of my case. Now, I can only control my 6 fans connected to the Commander Core: the pump has disappeared. Despite that, I have the pump temperature sensor and I can hear it working. I'm desperate, help! For information : - Complete uninstallation of iCUE carried out according to the Corsair site and total reinstallation --> Pump still not lit - If original pump --> No RGB, functional pump but inoperable manually and invisible on iCUE - If LCD Elite Display plugged in --> Panel with (/!\) but LED's off, no red flashing and non-functional pump + only 2 out of 6 fans are working.
  12. Hello, I bought a corsair hydro 100i platinium watercooling about a year and a half ago, until today everything was working fine. Only here, for a few days, the RGB of my pump no longer works, in fact only one red LED is on and all the others are off (see image) So I still have access to RGB customization on the ICUE software (see second image), but however I put the colors I want, nothing happens.. I repeat that this is only the case for my pump, I can still control the RGB of my fans very well, moreover my pump works well (except the RGB) I specify that all of my fans are from the corsair brand and that I use a Hub controller where they are all connected Here is the list of actions I took: Check all the connections of my watercooling disconnect and reconnect the connections of my watercooling try plugging my pump into another ARGB port (didn't work, it gave me a "CPU FAN" error) Update Icue Update my drivers If you have any suggestion to help me I would be very grateful ! 🙂
  13. Hello , I bought my water cooling system recently and installed it on the top of my case, however since its installation I can only hear the pump, do you have a solution Thanks in advance
  14. Hello I've just installed the H150i Elite LCD AIO. Unfortunately, the pump doesn't run and iCue only shows the commander core. (The display also doesn't work and shows a red exclamation mark. The fans/RGB on the other hand work fine.) I've already tried the following troubleshooting steps: "Cold Start" (shut down, reboval of power, etc.) Checking all cable connections (USB header, CPU fan, power, and the 20-pin connector to the commander core) Updating/Checking if the commander core is up to date. Thank you for your help in advance!
  15. Hello, I'm having issues with my h60 and my CPU has been hitting 100°C frequently for the past while (I thought they were false readings in MSI Afterburner and iCue). I've taken out the pump and radiator, gotten any possible air out of the pump, scraped and reapplied thermal paste, and even tried changing where they were plugged in. Any ideas? I'm really stuck here and would like to be able to use my PC without it being a nuclear reactor (despite feeling barely lukewarm to my hand) I've attatched an image of BIOS from yesterday, Pump 1 is the fan the radiator is attatched to, and System 6 is my back fan, the pump itself was plugged into CPU_FAN_1. As of cleaning, I had moved the pump to Pump_Fan_1 and the radiator fan to Sys_Fan_4 but nothing has improved.
  16. I'm in the process of building a corsair 7000D full tower case. My search for a 420mm white aio has failed, so I was planning on building my own aio with white fans. I stalled when i had to find a cpu bound pump like the ones on all aios. Can i buy them separately or do i have to buy an aio and take the pump?
  17. Bonjour à tous, Je rencontre des problèmes avec mon AIO H115i platine depuis quelques jours. J'ai constaté que quand la température de mon H115i platinum dépasse les 36-38° il se déconnecte/reconnecte de manière intempestive avec le son windows indiquant qu'un périphérique a été déconnecté. (on voit bien sur l'image jointe les moments ou le H115i se déconnecter et reconnecte ) J'ai effectué des tests suivant sans succès afin de le faire réapparaître : Désinstallation et réinstallation de ICUE 4.18.209 Forçage de la mise à jour du firmware du H115I Platinum Activation/ Désactivation de l'option XHCI Hand-off dans le bios. Désactivez le paramètre de suspension sélective USB Nettoyage du registre Mise a jours des composants et du dernier BIOS la carte mère Est-ce que quelqu'un a déjà rencontré le même problème ? Et si oui, comment l'avez-vous résolu ? Un grand merci d'avance. Config : Carte mère : Rog Crosshair VIII Hero Bios 3904 Processeur : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Carte vidéo : Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 TI Watercooling : H115I Platine Autre système : Commander Pro Mémoir Ram : Vengeance RGB Pro (4*16 Go)
  18. Hey all! I have another question. As of right now i'm finally finalizing my pc build, everything should be where it is.. one issue however. As of right now, I have the pump's PWN plugged into a Commander Core XT that I bought at Best Buy but when I go into iCue I'm not able to read it's speed or be able to customize it. It's plugged into port 6 of the fans header yet nothing is showing. Hope I can find an answer soon. Thank you so much!
  19. Hi all, I'm having some trouble getting iCue to recognise a newly purchased and installed H115i Pro XT RGB. The pump lights have lit up and are cycling through (what I assume) to be a standard rainbow cycle, the pump is cooling well after configuring it in my motherboard's BIOS and 2x Noctua NF-A14s I've attached to the radiator and Corsair Commander Pro are running fine. Cooling wise I'm pleased, however I cannot get iCue to recognise it in order to monitor pump speed and customise RGB. If it helps, here's my PC's spec [running latest Windows 10]: Ryzen 5 5600X Gigabyte Aorus X570I Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB 3600Mhz CL16 Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME (TLC) [boot drive, various other drives for game and recording libraries] Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6700 XT Cooler Master NR200P (using vented side panel and horizontal GPU layout) Corsair Commander Pro, attached are: 2x NF-A12x15 bottom intakes, 2x NF-A14 side intakes (H115i rad) & 2x Cooler Master Sickle Flow fans exhausting up top. H115i Pro XT RGB in the USB 1 header Monitoring and controlling fan speeds and component temperature is fine through the Commander Pro in iCue. However, the H115i Pro XT RGB refuses to show up. So far I've tried: -Disbaled fast boot and XM-something hand off under USB settings in motherboard BIOS (following a post on Corsair forums), -Updated motherboard's chipset drivers to latest, -Reinstalled iCue 4 (per Corsair's clean install guide), -Installed the iCue v3.x on the H115i Pro XT RGB's product page under 'Support - Downloads', -Using USBDeview to try and locate H115i (no success, can see Commander Pro as only Corsair device), -Windows 10 Device Manager that reveals 'Corsair composite virtual device' which apparently has the latest/most optimised drivers - possibly Commander Pro? -No micro-USB cable on hand small enough to plug into the back of the motherboard to see if it's a Commander Pro compatibility issue. It would press against and possibly damage the RAM modules. Any further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. I have read this is a problem on AMD systems and if it requires an RMA I'd rather avoid it. Also other users who have experienced the same problem have reported plugging their case USB into the Commander Pro's USB header and pump usb directly into the motherboard has solved the issue - I'd rather avoid this due to further cable management and tinkering after squeezing the H115i into the NR200. The cooler is running seemingly fine and I'm content with performance. It would just be nice to see it in iCue and customise colour schemes - this is also why I went for the H115i over NZXT X63 (in my girlfriend's SSUPD Mesh system) and Cooler Master 280mm AIO due to already having the Commander Pro for 6 fans. At the end of the day I can't actually see the cooler behind the rad on the side bracket and am pleased with performance - lowest temps I've seen since building this sysytem, was previously using a Noctua NH-U9S which I've kept in case this AIO bricks. EDIT 1: I should mention the motherboard (Gigabyte Aorus X570I) has only 2 USB headers - 1 for case and 1 for other components. I've the NR200 front panel USB plugged into larger and Commander Pro plugged into smaller.
  20. Hello. I have purchased a H60 hydro cooler a month ago and the pump has this constant buzzing, louder than my 3 fans in the system. I am aware of the fact that it has an operating noise, i just don't know if this buzzing is normal, it quite annoys me. I have tried to move the radiator but it doesn't help. If this noise is normal i'll just accept is, it is my first. With no fans operating, i measure the noise at around 40dB. Here's a video i took: [ame]https://youtu.be/RcW9N4yxl4k[/ame] Thank you for your answers.
  21. New here! I installed the H115i Pro XT cooler in my PC about a week ago, and I've noticed since I installed it that the pump emits a humming/buzzing sound. It doesn't sound like trapped air that I've experienced with AIO's in the past, nor does it sound particularly unhealthy. It's just, there. And it's louder than all the case fans. It sounds similar to the hum one might expect from a refrigerator, and can be heard with the quiet, balanced and extreme performance settings. My question is, is this the normal operating sound to be expected from this product? Or should it be fairly inaudible on the lower performance settings? Thanks in advance! :D:
  22. Hello everyone, So I have a new XD3 pump. Whenever I boot my PC or wake it, the pump runs at full speed before settling down to my speed set in iCue. That being said, this XD3 is replacing a XD5 I had and that pump didn't create any noise on boot/wake. I have it plugged into port #6 on my Commander Pro, and also tried setting the fan type as "4 pin" and "auto" to no avail. Auto makes it run at roughly medium speed for about 5 seconds, while 4 pin makes it run at max speed for about 1 second. How can I set the pump to make no noise when booting/waking like my XD5 did? Thanks.
  23. Hello everyone, So I have a new XD3 pump. Whenever I boot my PC or wake it, the pump runs at full speed before settling down to my speed set in iCue. That being said, this XD3 is replacing a XD5 I had and that pump didn't create any noise on boot/wake. I have it plugged into port #6 on my Commander Pro, and also tried setting the fan type as "4 pin" and "auto" to no avail. Auto makes it run at roughly medium speed for about 5 seconds, while 4 pin makes it run at max speed for about 1 second. How can I set the pump to make no noise when booting/waking like my XD5 did? Thanks.
  24. Hello, I'd like too use a Distroplate with a pump by EKWB (Lian Li O11D Distro-Plate G1). So i wonder if i could setup the EKWB pump like a Corsair XD5 Pump in iCue (Like if the Liquid is getting hotter, the fans spin faster) Thanks
  25. Hello, I'd like too use a Distroplate with a pump by EKWB (Lian Li O11D Distro-Plate G1). So i wonder if i could setup the EKWB pump like a Corsair XD5 Pump in iCue (Like if the Liquid is getting hotter, the fans spin faster) Thanks