• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I had a PC built with my case fans being 6x 120mm CORSAIR iCUE LINK QX120 RGB PWM PC Fans Starter Kit with iCUE LINK System Hub. I downloaded iCUE and everything was fine. iCUE detected both link hubs, with each tied to 3x QX120 fans. I want to say this issue arose after updating iCUE. I turned the PC off for the night and the next morning, upon startup, 3 of the fans no longer have any active lighting effects. They're running, but no longer detected in iCUE. iCUE still shows both link hubs, just not the fans. Now, I left to run some errands the day before yesterday and the PC went to sleep. When I got home and started it the fans were suddenly detected again, appeared in iCUE and lighting effects were present. Yesterday upon starting up the PC the fans were once again undetected and all lighting off. I've tried detecting hardware under the hub option in iCUE & rebooting the PC. But as of now, they're unlit and don't shop up in iCUE. Any advice? The hub is detectable, so I'm hoping its not the issue, could it be a cable going bad? Also seemed random that after the PC went to sleep it woke up suddenly detecting everything again only to lose it a day later. Also have a question concerning my AIO. I have an iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT Liquid CPU Cooler, which I believe should have come with its own hub as well, but it has never appeared in iCUE. I'm not sure if they (CyberPowerPC) included the hub with it or what, as I've only seen the two hubs listed in iCUE and they seem to be tied to the 6x QX fans. My Dominator Ram & K55 are detectable in iCUE as well. The LCD display works and shows current temps in Celsius, but I'd like to have control over fan speed and upload a custom image/gif if I want. Assuming its hub wasn't installed, would it require one of those to enable that functionality, or should I get a Commander Core? I appreciate any help. I just bought this PC back in February, so it's annoying as hell having something go wrong even if we're just talking about RGB effects.
  2. Ich habe die Befürchtung das meine h150i AIO kaputt ist. Um genauer zu sein der comander core(glaube ich zumindest das es der ist). Das ganze lief so ab das ich wohin musste und meinen PC für ein paar Downloads an gelassen habe. Als ich nach ca 2 bis 3 Stunden wieder gekommen bin war der PC wie sonst auch in diesem Ruhezustand also nicht aus sondern in dieser Art standby. Ich bewegte die Maus damit er wieder an geht und nach dem anmelden fiel mir auf das die CPU LED leuchtete. Somit schaltete ich den PC aus und fuhr ihn neu hoch mit dem Gedanken er hätte sich aufgehangen. Es kam der American Megatrends Screen und es fing an verbrannt zu riechen.Wärend dieses Prozesses fiel mir auf das die Lüfter meiner AIO weder drehten noch das RGB an war. Ich schaltete sofort wieder ab und wartete ein paar Minuten. Dann fuhr ich ihn wieder hoch und ging ins BIOS. Dort stand das meine CPU bei 85 Grad lief also schaltete ich wieder ab. Ich überprüfte alle Verbindungen der AIO und des Hubs und versuchte es erneut. Nichts änderte sich. Ich habe die Lüfter an einen anderen Hub gesteckt welchen ich noch hatte und sie funktionierten einwandfrei. Jedoch passt der Pumpenstecker nicht an diesen Hub. Ich habe auch zwischenzeitlich eine Art Knackgeräusch vernommen was sowohl vom Case als auch vom Mainboard oder eines durchbrennenden Wiederstands kommen könnte. Der PC gibt ein einwandfreies Bild aus und er bootet auch. Das einzige was nicht funktioniert ist scheinbar die AIO. Was sollte ich machen bzw welche Möglichkeiten bleiben noch neben einem Neukauf des Hubs? CPU: i9-12900K Mainboard: Asus ROG Z690 Hero CPU Kühler: Corsair H150i elite capellix RAM: Corsair Vengeance Rgb DDR5-6000 CL30 SSD: Samsung 990 Pro Grafikkarte: MSI Ventus RTX 3090 3x OC Case: Corsair 5000d Airflow Netzteil: Fractal Design ION Gold 850 Watt Vielen Dank schonmal im voraus!
  3. Hi there, apologies in advance if the topic on third party software is not allowed. I have a Corsair iCUE H150i Elite RGB and have been trying to get it to work with FanControl by Rem0o over on Github in order to directly control the fans from there. Also while testing OpenRGB I noticed the AIO is the only component which it cannot detect, all other RGB devices except for the pump are being detected. FanControl can read the RPM and speed percentages of the CPU fans but it cannot control them directly, it's being overwritten. My motherboard is an ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming. I'm unsure if it's something to do with the way the CPU cooler has been wired. My PC is custom built, I chose the parts but did not actually put it together myself. On expecting the inside it looks as though it's wired the same way as described in the manual via an X1 USB-C Wire Harness, with the pump tach cable connected to the CPU_FAN header on my motherboard and the cooler connected to a USB 2.0 header. The pump is connected via USB and the fans are individually connected to the harness. The harness is connected to the power supply via SATA. I've spoken to a people online about it and they've suggested that I have my CPU cooler connected to a Commander Core and that I should instead connect the CPU fans to the CPU_FAN header. However, I do not have a Commander Core and the CPU cooler is only connected via the X1 USB-C Wire Harness, which is already connected to the CPU_FAN header via the pump tach cable. I think there's a bit of confusion between the Elite RGB and Elite Caplellix variants, the latter which does come with a Commander Core. The CPU cooler I have comes with 3 non-RGB 120mm fans. The only RGB I have is on the pump itself. I currently have iCUE installed but I do not use it and do not have it set to run on start-up. It came preinstalled on my PC when it first arrived. However, I had to reinstall Windows which removed it but have since reinstalled it again just to check if the firmware is up to date, which it is as of February 21 using v. 1.02.07, and to see if having it would help solve my compatibility issues, but unfortunately it does not. I'm a little stumped on how to get them to communicate with both pieces of software and looking for a bit of advice on how I might be able to get them to work together. Again, apologies if the topic is not allowed as it discusses third party software but would like to be able to control all of my fans and RGB from the same locations. Cheers.
  4. my pc specs: asus rog stix b450f gaming mobo ryzen 7 3700x nvidia gtx 1060 3gb corsair vengace 16gb ram When i first started up the machine everything seemed to be working fine, fans spinning, rgb lighting and the pump itself was working perfectly. The pc booted up as normal and i installed icue. I ran a firmware update on the device to ensure everything was up to date, but afterwards the device was appearing as "unknown device" with all 6 of my fans flashing red, including the pump. As you can see in the picture below the pump is working just fine and I can also hear it when I turn the system on and off. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing icue, repairing the program itself, removing the core from Bluetooth settings and scanning for any hardware changes, still nothing. Also swapping usb cables from the mobo and checking everything is connected to individual SATA cables, i cant seem to find a solution. The last thing I have done is update the BIOS system and try unplugging the power from the pump. If anyone can help me out here it would be much appreciated !! Daekon.
  5. I just installed a brand new H150i AIO and the pump is making a very strange and concerning noise. Has anyone experienced this before? Link to audio below I've turned the PC off until I figure out what's going on with this. I've also reached out to Corsair support. Pump Noise: https://imgur.com/Wu39exF
  6. Bonjour, L'affichage de température ne se fait plus sur l'écran LCD et les options d'affichage du LCD n'apparaissent plus dans les options du matériel sous ICUE (V5 à jour) Tenté une réparation, mais rien n'y fait, aucun problème détecté par le monitoriing.
  7. never had any issues with my coolant before, while playing starfield today my rgb lights all went red... when i went to icue my coolant temp reached 56 degrees, immediately shut down the game and boosted my coolant hose to extreme. temps went down to 45, but sitting at 45. normal temps while idle was 26-32 before this. any ideas? do i need to reapply thermal paste or is there a blockage somewhere? airflow is good, how could i check for a blockage in the rad?
  8. Hi All, I hope this is in the right place and that someone is able to help me. I have had my H150i AIO cooler around 6 months, it installed fine and for around 4-5 months worked perfectly. One day I turned on my PC and after around 45 mins the pump light changed itself to red. I quickly took my headphones out to listen to see if the fans had accelerated their RPM, no.. So I looked on iCUE and the pump was working as normal, CPU temp was cool, pump was working at it's regular rate and so were the fans. I know the constant red light usually means pump failure but there is no failure here? The PC continues to work fine and every so often the red light goes to the default rainbow wave and then switches back to the red. One thing that may be useful is that when it is red I can change the colour to either blue or green but nothing in between such as cyan. The BIOS also looks as I would expect. I tried forcing updates on the AIO and it didn't fix it. I also uninstalled and reinstalled iCUE which fixed the issue for maybe a week and then it started again. Hopefully someone is able to assist me with this. I have attached a picture of the pump and iCUE at the time of writing this. Thanks :)
  9. Hi, I don't know if anyone has already suggested this but it would be cool if you could configure playlists of gifs or images on the screen of the LCD screen of the H150i ELITE. Like being able to choose a certain number of gifs or images and being able to set a timer before it changes to the next image. I think this would be a really good addition to the LCD screen. Or even better if it could also momentarily switch the screen to the different temps the screen can display, Switching on a timer between CPU temp, GPU temp and/or images and gifs you have chosen.
  10. this morning when I start my computer the windows 11 boots up and a minute later the computer slow down so I restart the computer.Then it shows up Bios screen with CPU over temperature, cpu temperature was 89C. Then I went to PC repair center and clean up radiatorand apply new pro grease to CPU. Then windows boots up again and a minute later the same problem occured and the PC cannot boot up again. when I touch the pump head besides of LCD screen, it was very hot but the PC was boot about 2 or 3 minutes. i used this PC for about 7 months without problem in usage. but LCD was H150i was not work properly after 2 month of usage. it shows up my setting photo when the booting time but when the windows screen appear the image of LCD that i set was gone and corsair logo with exclamationmark icon is showing up. please help me how to troubleshootingthis problem.
  11. Bonjour, J'ai un gros problème concernant mon h150i capellix xt. Quand j'allume mon pc, tout ce qui est connecté à mon controller corsaire ne démarre pas... En débranchant la pompe les ventilateurs se remettent à tourner mais dès que je la branche tout s'arrête
  12. Hallo Liebe Corsair Community, ich habe gestern eine H150i Elite Capellix eingebaut. Die Pumpe blinkt anfangs in Regenbogenfarben und geht dann in ein blinkendes Rot über. In der Corsair iCue Software steht "Pumpenfehler bitte wenden Sie sich an den Support", das Update v. 2.11.211 habe ich installiert und dies hat nichts geändert. Ich habe ein kostenfreien CPU Benchmark gemacht, die CPU ging einmal auf 80 Grad hoch ist dann aber konstant bei 35-40 Grad gewesen. Die Pumpe funktioniert, ich habe den PC 4 Stunden am Stück angehabt die Temperatur war irgendwo zwischen 30-35 Grad. Ich habe sämtliche Programme gedownloaded. Mehrere Tabs im Browser offen gehabt und so weiter. Die Temperatur war nie über 40 Grad. Das Kabel steckt auf "CPU_OPT" Ich weiß nicht was ich machen soll. Bitte kein Kommentar zum Adapter Kabel der Graka..... es nervt mich selber Bitte helft mir 😪 Z790 Aero Mainboard Corsair DDR5 6200mhz Ram Corsair H150i Elite Capellix White Geforce RTX 4070ti Aero
  13. For the past two days I have been having some issues with the H150i and fluctuating temperatures. it likes to constantly fluctuate from 105 to 109 and 111, after I start playing any game for a couple of minutes. Never had these issues before. If I keep playing a game during the fluctuations, it will start to reach temps of over 130 F and fluctuate still. Even when Idle or just browsing the internet it has been shown to fluctuate around 102-105 when it used to sit around 93-96. I did update to the new iCUE software recently but not sure if that is the issue, possibly the cooler or something else entirely.
  14. So, Posted question regarding the whole rgb thing going on with my cooler, and I have always noticed a 30c to 40c swing in temps at idle... So I started monitoring it closely because I can hear the pump surging... so I watching the telemetry the pump is falling to 0 rpm, and then spooling back to 1400 rpm every three seconds, so now when I put a load the cpu, it throttle almost instantly! If I keep the load going for 15 or 20 minutes my system completely flakes out and freezes up... when the cpu returns below 100c it starts recovering. I have already requested an rma, but I am wondering if the cooler is bricked because it has never worked as advertised? Open to any suggestion at this point. Thanks
  15. I have an Asus rog maximus hero z790, I-913900k, 128gig corsair vengence ddr5.... My problem is the display on the pump has never worked, and since the build, I have never had control of the rgb. I have rechecked, a dozen times and also rewired several more. I am certain I am wired correctly, actually its idiot proof, and I am an Idiot... 🙂 so I have control of pwm side, and i have control of the rgb for the ram, I have a total of ten sp120 elite fans, of those three are lit red, and 1 blue. no others are lit, and I cant change any color via software.
  16. Hello, I have a problem, the pump pumps, but it doesn't light up. it is also not even recognized by iCue. The RGB fans plugged into the Commander Core are recognized and can be controlled.
  17. Originally, I had the H150i ELITE LCD (non-XT version) installed in my system and it was working perfectly. After replacing my motherboard with something a little newer (Asus Crosshair VIII Hero to a Crosshair Dark Hero w/ newest BIOS as of June 2023), the LCD screen on the pump would only show a red triangle/exclamation point. In iCUE, just "Commander CORE" would appear. I could still control the fan speeds/RGB and the "Coolant Temp" sensor was also available. The pump itself appeared to be functioning and moving coolant, although I could no longer view the RPMs via iCUE. When the system would boot, the LCD display would show the typical Corsair splash screen and then the generic circling "Temp" screen for split second before returning to the red exclamation point/triangle. I was going to reformat the system and reinstall Windows anyways (due to replacing the motherboard), so I didn't give this issue much thought and didn't troubleshoot anything at the time. After completely reformatting and reinstalling Windows... Same issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. Besides installing the newest chipset and GPU drivers from AMD's website, no other software had been installed yet so absolutely nothing else would have interfered with iCUE (like Armory Crate). I double-checked the wiring and made sure everything was snug, reseated the LCD screen on the pump, switched off the PSU for a minute, plugged the USB ends into their own headers on the motherboard instead of using the Y-splitter, reinstalled iCUE v5.2.128 (includes deleting registry keys and the folders in %appdata%), force updated the firmware (Commander CORE v2.0.19), and also tried using a powered internal USB header splitter from NZXT. When installing iCUE, "LCD Screen" is on the list of detected devices and appears in Software Updates as "LCD Screen Pump Display" along with its appropriate icon. Same issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. Thinking I had somehow bumped/damaged the AIO when replacing the motherboard earlier and that might be the cause of the issue, I decided to buy the newer H150i ELITE LCD XT. I hadn't got very far in setting up my system previously, so I reformatted and reinstalled Windows again after installing the new AIO. Same issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. Although this was a brand new AIO, I did all the same troubleshooting steps as before anyways and also tried installing an older version of iCUE (v4.33.138) and even downgrading the BIOS on the motherboard, but still got the same result. So now I was thinking, maybe something was wrong with the new motherboard? I put the previous motherboard (Asus Crosshair VIII Hero) back in and reinstalled Windows... Exact. Same. Issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. HOW?! I'm at a loss and have spent soo much time and money on this. Any other ideas? Is there something I'm maybe missing? Otherwise, with everything I've done, I can only assume there's something wrong on Corsair's software/firmware end of things that desperately needs fixing ASAP (especially considering the cost for such devices)...
  18. Hey, ein Freund von mir hat für den AM4 Sockel ein Mounting-Kit mit 4 Schrauben (Ich habe nur dieses mit je einer Schraube oben und unten.). Weiß jemand, wo ich dieses Mounting-Kit kaufen kann? Mit freundlichen Grüßen, ChriZ
  19. I try to put some GIF in ICUE and they display on the ELITE lcd succefully. However there are only 2 GIFs I can add into the configuration. My question is, 2 GIFs is the max. quantity?
  20. Hi i went on my pc tonight to find I have a red triangle with a exclamation mark in the middle so I began trouble shooting the issues things I tried resetting lcd screen unplugging cable that runs to commander core and plugging back in checking to ensure power was going to commander pro check to make sure usb lead from lcd screen and commander core was connected reinstalled icue (LCD screen still not showing in icue and still with red triangle and exclamation mark cpu 7700x I had to stop 99c as clearly the pump was not running At this point I was really upset with the whole situation as I spent thousands building my Corsair ddr5 system a few months ago and for this to happen already My last thing to try was putting on my default h150 rgb cover and removing the lcd upgrade kit and to my surprise there was no rgb display on my pump head nore was it showing in icue 😞 still temps hitting 99c I decented to stop not risking any of my other parts so I don’t know what to do or who to contact
  21. War etwas überrascht plötzlich neue Variante der Corsair AIO - Wasserkühlung aufgelistet zu bekommen. Beim Vergleich der Daten und Bildern kam ich auf folgende Unterschiede, falls ich etwas übersehen habe oder ihr korrigierende oder ergänzende Informationen habt postet ihr es uns bitte. Ebenso falls jemand beide Varianten im Einsatz hat und hierzu Angaben zu den jeweiligen Kühlleistungen machen kann, bitte posten. Gemäß den Daten und den Bildern nach, scheint es zwei Änderungen des "H150I Elite Capellix XT" im Vergleich zu dem "H150I Elite Capellix" zu geben. Die Schläuche sind mit 450mm um 7cm verlängert worden zu den vorherigen 380mm. Es werden beim XT wurden die Lüfter "AF RGB Elite" anstatt den "MF Elite" verwendet. Den technischen Daten nach, scheinen die Lüfter jeweils Vor- und Nachteile zu haben. Die AF würden mehr Luftmenge transportieren, jedoch die MF haben etwas höheren statischen Druck. Die Minimalgeräusche sind verbessert, jedoch die Maximalgeräusche sind dann auch über 12% erhöht. Beide Varianten unterstützen den Zero-Modus. Die Einheit Wasserblock/Pumpe, wie auch der Radiator scheinen die Gleichen zu sein. Gemäß den Corsair - Angaben hier im Forum wie in der Produktbeschreibung wird beim XT nun die XTM70 - Wärmeleitpaste verwendet und beim Vorgänger eine industrielle, nicht imverkaufstehende WLP verwendet die bessere Eigenschaften hätte. Dadurch damit nun eine Verschlechterung bei einmaligen Montage, jedoch bei mehrfacher Montage hat man hierdurch konstante und nicht verschlechternde Werte.
  22. Hallo Liebe Forum Gruppe. Könnt ihr mir sagen was es im Moment für Probleme gibt das es nirgends wo diesen Kühler zu kaufen gibt? Wurde die Produktion eingestellt? Hatte über Amazon zwar bestellt aber jetzt ließt man immer mehr das diese nicht mehr lieferbar wäre… wisst ihr da mehr? Kommt diese bald wieder in den Handel?
  23. I’ve been trying absolutely everything I’ve read online to fix it to no avail... Here are some of the things I’ve done so far [some extra info before I list what I’ve done- my pump rgb lights up and to my knowledge the pump is working cause my cpu stays cool under load. The radiator seems to be working like I can feel the vibrations when I touch the 2 pipes. The rgb lights on my fans flash white on boot but then turn off when the computer turns on fully so I know the lights work on all of them and they all spin and seem to speed up under load and what not. I do notice upon booting my PC I get usb disconnect noises, same upon booting icue itll make the usb connect sound then immediately make the disconnect sound after before it even opens. Another thing I noticed is that I have a usb error in my device manager where it says the device is unknown so I figure it may be part of the issue maybe?] I’ve checked both my USB.2.0 headers on my board (my board MSI B650 Mag tomahawk Wi-Fi) no changes ive checked my sata power to the core and all the fans and rgb cables are plugged in correctly uninstalled the usb root device thing in device manager that had the lil error icon next to it and rebooted my pc at this point I’m not too sure what to do I’ve pretty much tried every fix I’ve seen so far… I read that the NXZT usb headers could potentially fix it too so if I can’t find anything else I guess I’ll try that I have a ticket open atm but while I’m waiting I’m just trying everything i possibly can. I really hope that this isn’t a faulty piece of hardware and is something I can fix. Any help would be appreciated 🙂
  24. Hey all. as stated above building new 5000X RGB, Asus Z690-F Mobo, iCUE H1501: Question: how to deal with Commander Core and the 5000X build in fan/rgb controllers. A little confused as to which controllers to use or do they connect and work together? Obviously the Commander Core is needed for AIO H150i,.....| Thanks in advance
  25. I've already contacted customer support and have an open ticket (2004094175) who have told me that I should try reinstalling iCUE, but that didn't work. So I'd read that reflashing my H150i PRO RGB firmware might help with some disconnection issues I've been having, I click the "Update firmware" button in iCUE and wait for half an hour as the "Updating" button spins on the screen. Eventually I get frustrated with waiting and hit "Abort," true to the warning message that came along with clicking the "Abort" button when I restarted and logged back into Windows my H150i PRO RGB wasn't there. Since then I've tried: Uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE (didn't work) Shutting down my PC and clearing CMOS (didn't work) Attaching my H150i PRO RGB to a different USB (didn't work) Reflashing using a firmware I found on the Corsair forums (didn't work) The firmware I found on the Corsair forums was for the H150i PRO XT, and I've got the H150i PRO RGB, which may be why the manual flash didn't take. (I get an "Unhandled exception" warning when I try to use XmcBootloader.exe with the H150_Pro_XT_V1.1.31 firmware.) Customer support has told me that they DO NOT have firmware for the H150i PRO RGB, so I was hoping that maybe somebody here in the user forums might have an old copy of their firmware lying around? Or maybe some other good suggestions on how to un-brick my cooler? I don't have a backup cooler lying around, so an RMA is kind of the last resort for me. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can offer!