• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi! I got some kind of discoloration issue with 5 out of the 6 Corsair Icue Sp120 Rgb Pro Fans. As you can see in the pictures below 5 out of the 6 fans have a greenish/yellowish tint to them while only the bottom front fan is white, this is with all 6 fans set to the same colour (pure white ffffff). The 3 front fans came with the case which I ordered in may of 2020 the other 3 I ordered some months later (november) that same year. All of the fans have always been set to the same colour in Icue, I set them to blue (roughly 0022ff) for ~70% of the year and to orange (ff5e00) for ~30% of the year. I've had the issue for a while now with it slowly getting worse, the discolaration keeps getting stronger to the point that the colours on the colour wheel in icue do not match the colours of the fans anymore expect for the bottem fan. I'm pretty sure that the blue leds are degrading fast, it makes sense. When selecting just blue the discoloured fans are clearly less bright than the bottem front one. My question: Is this normal though? 4 years does seem fast to me, I certainly didn't expect something like that from corsair, or is there some kind of issue? And my other question is why is it not affecting the bottem front fan, do the others have some manufacturing defect? It's odd to me that they don't all exhibit the same level of degradation. Greetings Thomas Mulder
  2. So I built my first pc off of most of it being corsair products. I have a 5000x(3 front rgb fans) with a capellix elite 240mm, and one rear fan. I installed icue and it was good at first, still is. But the only issue that is triggering me is that when Im in a game, e.g cod, the rgb in the fans start to lag and stutter, then turn red out of the blue. I dont know what to do, it only happens when im in a game. Is there a way to fix this ? Right now im using default rgb without icue, and its nice and all but I want to add more rgb effects to it!
  3. Hi sorry if formatting is weird typing on my phone. I have recently purchased both a 7000d airflow and a H170i aio. I want to use all of the available fan space for 12 fans total with with the front and side running 4 120 ml fans each on intake and the aio and single140ml on the back as exhaust. I am aiming to have full control of the fans and there rgb, but am confused about what kind of fan hubs I need to get full use from them. some videos I have watched say not to mix case fans with the aio hub well others say not to mix 120 and 140 ml fans on the same hub. would 1 extra commander core and an rgb hub work to get everthing running ?
  4. I have the ICUE 220T Case with 8 LEDs and 4 fans. I just tried to change it to custom profile with the "Wave" Setting, only to find that one fan turns on and does the respective profile. When I went to choose the ripple one, only two of the fans worked, two opposite ones than the other one stated. I have no problem using the preset lighting profiles but only the custom ones. Thank you in advance for any tips!
  5. Bonjour, j'ai des problรจmes d'รฉclairage sur mes ventilateurs dont je n'arrive pas ร  comprendre ni la logique, ni l'origine. J'ai une pompe H100i LCD (2 fans donc), 1 LL120 et 2 LL140 : soit 5 fans au total, tous RGB et reliรฉs au Commander Core fourni avec la pompe. Quand je dรฉmarre mon PC tout va bien : iCUE se lance au dรฉmarrage, un signal sonore se fait entendre et fans+pompe affichent les bons rรฉglages. Dans iCUE la pompe est dรฉtectรฉe, je peux paramรฉtrer le RGB des ventilateurs, l'รฉcran de la pompe ou crรฉer des courbes de refroidissement. /!\ Le problรจme intervient ensuite, parfois au bout de quelques minutes, parfois plusieurs heures, sans comprendre quel est le dรฉclencheur. Et il ne se passe pas toujours la mรชme chose : 1/ Dans tous les cas le RGB des 5 ventilateurs affichent un rouge statique (qui ne correspond ร  aucun rรฉglage ou profil, ni ร  l'รฉclairage "matรฉriel"). 2a/ Soit la pompe conserve son affichage normal et elle est reconnue par iCUE : L'interface des diffรฉrents rรฉglages RGB est disponible mais n'influe pas sur les ventilateurs : ils restent rouges. Dans le sous-menu "Refroidissement" c'est pareil : je peux intervenir sur les rรฉglages mais matรฉriellement il ne se passe rien, aucun changement de la vitesse de rotation. D'ailleurs, toujours dans "Refroidissement", la vitesse des ventilateurs et leur courbe sont figรฉes (l'affichage ne s'actualise plus et les courbes restent plates). Cf. capture. 2b/ Soit le LCD de la pompe peut conserver son affichage normal ou afficher l'รฉcran matรฉriel MAIS il n'est plus reconnu par iCUE. Je n'ai donc plus accรจs aux paramรจtres de couleurs ou de refroidissement. Par contre la vitesse des ventilateurs revient ร  sa valeurs par dรฉfaut. Merci de l'aide que vous pourrez m'apporte =)
  6. Anyways, my old case and setup just had 6 rgb fans, which worked out nice for the Commander Pro (plus lighting node). But now I've got 9, possibly adding a 10th (all QL120 rgb fans). I've also got a pump but don't usually control it through iCUE, as it has its own software suite for advanced metrics and whatnot, but I'm curious if anyone actually plugs their D5 pump into it? Also, I don't need more than 4 temp probes. I don't intend to have any LED strips.. at least, I don't think. My GPU block and CPU block both have RGB, but it's EK so I can't plug those into the Commander, right ??? When I bought the Pro, the Core and Core XT did not exist, as far as I'm aware. But either way, here we are: is one Commander Pro enough to run all of this? If yes, how do you connect 9 or 10 fans to the 6 fan ports on the Pro? If no, which extra device is the best choice for my needs, pairing it with the Pro I already have? Finally, are there any Corsair products that come bundled with the Core or Core XT?
  7. Hello, I'm building a system for a friend and chose the 3000D airflow RGB. My question: I noticed that the included fans ARGB wires are not the standard 3 pin ARGB connectors. I've also noticed that there is a 3 pin ARBG cable that splits into 3 of the fan connectors. The splitter: is it a simple splitter where the fans RGB data is going to be duplicated to all 3 of the fans, or will it daisy chain the RGB data? If that's the case, I would like to have different RGB patterns going to each of the fans. Can you point me to a amazon.ca product that will convert the fan argb connector to stardard 3-pin argb (3 pack)?
  8. Hi all, this is my first build. I am only using air cooling. I've got a Noctua NH-U12A cooler, 3 front high speed 140mm intake fans, and one high speed 140mm exhaust fan in the back. My question is whether or not I should put in any more fans? I've got the intake and exhaust fans always running faster than the CPU intake/exhaust fans. At CPU idle, I can feel air blowing out of the back of the case. Should I add more intake fans on the side? Should I add an exhaust fan at the top (right above the CPU cooler)? See images below for reference. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Was thinking if I was to add an exhaust fan, it would be here. The open spots for the side fans.
  9. Hello Corsair community. I have a 380T case, that I have recently put back together. Everything is going well in my build, except the fan control via the fan control button. I have plugged the rear and front case fans into the fan 4pin headers, and the sata power cable to my power supply. The rear fan and the front fan light up, and spin. However, pushing the fan control button on the front of the case does nothing and in fact if I hold the fan control button down, the fans slow down and eventually stop! Even the leds go out when pushing the fan control button. Is there some fundamental misunderstanding of the case fan headers that I have? Thank you for your time.
  10. Sorry for probably a dumb question.. but does the Corsair 1000d (gigantic super-tower case) does it support installing RGB fans like the ql120mm fans on the bottom of the case. I see all these builds but not any with fans on bottom.. also, as most 3packs of Corsair fans come with node.. would 3 fit on bottom of this case and would I need fan extension cables? Ok, that was more than 1 question... Sorry
  11. Just got a recent custom PC built wit 7000D Airflow case. and an icue H150i Capellix XT Had it professionally assembled and everything was working fine, but when I got home the front fans have been non-functional. Checked the connections they are fine. Back fan works ok. icue H150i Capellix XT works ok. Any clues as to what could be wrong? Would appreciate assistance on this. Thanks
  12. Hi All, I have a h150i elite cappelix, which I want the fans to be managed by the commander pro. Obviously I still need the commander core to wire up the pump. So see my design below. I have a 5000X case. What I did is: - removed the PWM fan controller included in the case --> wired it up to the commander PRO - Used the commander PRO as the FAN controller for the H150i fans - Connected all casefans and H150I fans to the RGB hub included with the case - Connected the Pump to the commander core So my concrete question is: Will the H150 elite cappelix setup work with this setup? Or do I have to connect the fans and RGB to the commander core in order to get it working?
  13. Hi all, I am on a custom watercooling loop with 13900k and two Corsair 360mm radiators, XR5 and XR7. I made the mistake of buying the older ML120 PRO RGB fans. I don't think the current fans have enough static pressure/airflow to dissipate the heat from the radiators as I can reach up to 46c coolant temp and 70-80c CPU temp in Battlefield V. Will I see a temp decrease if I change to the ML120 Elite RGB fans? Since it has higher CFM, static pressure with the air vanes and all? Thanks
  14. So I've had my Commander Core XT sine May, and so far it has worked perfectly fine lighting my first set of 3 sp120 fans. However I have just now added an additional 3 sp120 fans but none of them will light up. I have double checked that all of the rgb hub connectors and power connecters are plugged into the commander so I have no idea what could be going wrong. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iCue, but when the original 3 fans are lighting up and the most recent 3 are not I'm starting to think it may be a hardware issue. Someone please help. All fans are spinning.
  15. Hi All, I'm about to build my own gaming rig, using the following pars: CPU: i9-12900KF GPU: 7900 XTX AIO: iCUE H150i Elite Capellix CASE: iCUE 5000X RGB I have several questions related to AIO, Case and CPU installation, I hope you can assist with. 1. Air Flow Since the case has x3 front-fans, i'm planning to install the AIO on the top (not to the side). 1.a Should I put the fans on top of the radiator, connected to the case, or below the radiator, connected to it? 1.b Based on the answer above, should the air flow of the AIO be inside out or vice versa? 1.c Based on the configutation above, what should be the Case fans air flow direction? 1.d Do I need additional single rear fan? if so, which size? type? 2. Thermal Paste I've heard some rumores about thermal issues with the Intel's LGA 1700 socket, so I bought a Thermalright Buckle from Alliexpress, just in case. 2.a Do I think I need this buckle (I'm not going to overcloack the CPU)? 2.b Should I use the AIO's pre-applied Thermal Paste or clean it up and put Noctua thermal paste on top of the CPU (X layout)? Much Thanks!
  16. Hello, I am using corsair sp120 rgb pro fans on my rig. As you can see in the screenshot, fan speed should be at 300 rpm, but it always stays at around 800. Any way I can fix this issue? Everything is updated. I am not using any splitter. Fans are connected directly to commander pro. icue version 4.29.203.
  17. hello. I'm planning on using the 5000D airflow for my build. however, I'm not sure how the fan hub on the back of the case works. I'm using an msi pro b660 board. it has 2 fan headers. one normal header and 1 "exhaust" header. where does the hub plug into on the mobo? I'm going to buy 2, 3 packs of the LL 120mm fans. i know the hub maxes out at 6 fans? so can i plug all six of those into the fan hub and plug my exhaust fan into the exhaust header? where do the rgb pins go? i don't understand how any of this works. please help. thank you, a ton,
  18. Hello I purchased this case and it came with two fans. The back fan works just fine but the front fan won't spin. I believe the front fan is broken and I need a replacement if someone from corsair can help me with that? Here's what I have tried to debug the issue and why I think its a matter of the fan being defective: I have plugged the back fan into all fan ports on my motherboard and it works, so I dont think its a motherboard issue. I have tried completely unplugging the back fan and only plugging in the front fan and it still doesnt work I have tried plugging in both fans and looking at the fans section of the motherboard software app thing and it lists an RPM speed for both ports that the fans are plugged into but the front fan still doesnt spin Thanks
  19. Hello Friends, I have just purchased a 5000d Airflow cabinet and have populated it as under: Corsair HX 620 psu, Gigabyte AORUS X570 MASTER Motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600X cpu Corsair Vengeance LPX3200 4x8GB RAMs Gigabyte GEFORCE RTX 2060 Super gpu 7x Corsair Fans (two came with the cabinet) I am not a newbee really. Built my first Pentium Celeron system back in 1995 and then many other conventional systems for myself and friends. However, this is the first time that I am encountering the " PWM Repeater ". I am confused. There are two connectors hanging from it - a PWM cable and a sata (I assume so) connector. Do I have to connect both? If so, where on the motherboard? The fans I understand will be connected to the 6 headers on the repeater. The back exhaust I will connect to SysFan 1 header on the motherboard. Please advice ASAP. Regards ๐Ÿ™
  20. I am running the following hardware; iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller 10 x 120mm Corsair iCUE ML RGB ELITE Premium 1 x 60mm Noctua NF-A6x25 PWM Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO Corsair STRAFE RGB MK.2 Keyboard I have the fans setup like this. The Commander Core XT is plugged into the motherboard Th H150i is plugged into the passthrough of the Commander Core XT Fans 1-6 are on the Commander CORE Controller that came with the Capellix Fan 7-10 are on the COMMANDER CORE XT The Lian Li cases RGB is plugged into the RGB header on the motherboard Both the motherboard and Lian Li case are being controlled by iQUE How can I change the order of the Fans so they look proper in the case? Right now I'm just running Rainbow wave which looks ok but if I switch to something like Visor the sequence of the fans are all out of whack. I have posted a pic of where each fan is. Basically what I am trying to do is have the fans go in this order. 1, 2 & 5, CPU Cooler, 3 & 6, RAM, 4 & 7, 8 & 9 & 10, Front RGB on case itself, Key board Or atleast get the corsair fans going the right way even if I can't reorder the motherboard and case rgbs. Here's a video of what happens when I turn visor on. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  21. Summer is coming - which means your PC will be recording higher temps for the duration of the season ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. What adjustments are you making to keep your PC cooler to survive the summer heat? - Buying a better cooler? - Restricting the amount of time playing or using your rig โฐ? - Blowing an external fan towards your PC ๐Ÿ’จ? - AC on all day ? Or just leaving it and praying that it does not overheat ๐Ÿคจ Lets hear your solutions!
  22. Hello, i'm a little bit stuck with the fans, my question is can someone help me with create a diagram for it? I have 10 fans in total 3 in the front, 3 on the side, 3 above (for the radiator to my cooler) and 1 on the back, and as cpu cooler i have the corsair ICUE h150i elite hero. But as it is possible i want to put some led strips in my case
  23. Does anyone know if the 2 fans included in the corsair 4000d airflow are RGB? on the website it just says "corsair 120mm airguide fans" but nothing about whether or not they're RGB
  24. Hi, I have been using Corsair Link for a while to control the curve and speed of my Corsair H115i, and ICUE to control the headphones. After the last update of the ICUE software, Corsair Link has stopped controlling the pump and fans to let ICUE control it. As many of you know, it has been happening for years that if you use ICUE to control fans and pumps, after a while the RPMs get stuck and you need to restart ICUE and close Corsair.service 32 to get it working again. ********ing crap. I have reverted the last update, installed and uninstalled the two programs in different order, but ICUE still takes priority over H115i control. Does anyone know of a way to force Link to take control of the fans/pump? I don't want to be restarting Corsair service 32 and ICUE every 5 minutes to avoid the fans getting stuck and overheating and screwing up my pc. By the way, I don't understand how after so much time Corsair haven't pronounced on this issue and have solved the corsair.service32 problem. Thank you very much in advance, cheers
  25. So since im kinda dumb on this i just turned on my first pc, prebuilt corsair, (VENGEANCE i7300 Gaming PC, i5-12600K, RTX 3070, 1TB M.2, 16GB DDR4-3200) and im not too sure if these fans turn on under load but the front three fans just arent turning on. The worst part about it that made me worry is the fact my ram is running 44c which im pretty sure is bad... thanks for the help and dumb it down for me ๐Ÿ˜„ the rgb works on the fans aswell if that helps...
ร—
ร—