• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hello, I am having an issue I have seen posted here but with no concrete answers. I am having to constantly switch the Virtuoso headset back to 2 Channel, 24 bit, 48000 Hz format in Windows as the 8 Channel format does not work well with games that require stereo audio like Hunt: Showdown. Not sure why it resets as it did halfway through a game once. Auto Audio Re-positioning is OFF. I have updated Windows, iCue and firmware. I have uninstalled iCue and drivers and reinstalled the drivers Windows automatically installs. This actually fixes the issue as the headset sounds and functions fine without iCue and no pesky 8 channel format. But I need iCue for fan and RBG control. As soon as it is installed it redownloads the drivers and the 8 channel mode pops up. Any ideas?? Thanks!
  2. So today I updated iCUE on my laptop and after the update the audio started stuttering. (it was still v3) I uninstalled the software with IOBit to perform a clean installation. Downloaded v4 and installed, the issue was there again. I did the tests with my Corsair VOID Elite Wireless headset, a pair of Xiaomi earphones and without any headset, the stuttering was always present. To people that may have the same issue the fix is: Open the iCUE installation folder and locate "Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe" Kill the Corsair CpuIdRemote process with the task manager or any process manager Quickly change that file extension to anything you want, for example "Corsair.Service.CpuIdRemote64.exe.dumb", this will prevent the service from restarting Enjoy Waiting Corsair to fix this...
  3. I have a corsair virtuoso xt which i bought and received legit today, but for some reason whenever it's in wireless mode, there's this weird static/ringing noise that plays in the headset and none of the icue app presets work at all, when i switch to wired mode the static disappears and the presets begin to work, however regardless of whether it is in wired or wireless mode whenever audio plays there is a slight hissing noise/static noise in the background of the audio which makes the audio quality somewhat poor. any idea on how to get rid of this noise?
  4. Alright so the problem is every time I go into any discord vc, the audio of the HS80 wireless get's really glitchy As soon as I leave the vc, everything is normal again I tried restarting discord, restarting my pc and plugging the usb out and back in but nothing seems to work
  5. No audio plays on wired mode but when I switch it to wireless everything is fine. Didn't have to pair it or anything. When I go to pair it it keeps asking me to switch the headset to USB mode but it's already switched. Would like to get a hold of the better sound quality but if not then I'll continue to use wireless.
  6. i recently installed iCUE and now my audio is gone. It messed with my windows audio service which i somehow fixed. But now it detects all my audio devices (Headphones, speakers mics) but no audio input or output. Please help this is very frustrating
  7. Is there a way to get the ICIE audio visualiser to work with ASIO? The audio visualiser works wonderfully with all audio and video sources. But as soon as I start making music with Cubase 12, the visualiser doesn't work anymore. I use ASIO4ALL and the internal Cubase 12 Generic Lower Latency ASIO Driver. It would be nice to be able to use the ICUE audio visualiser when producing music. Thank you in advance for your feedback. ☺️
  8. Hello. I just bought a corsair virtuoso gaming headset; at first I notice a very nice audio quality, but if I play Valorant (idk if may happen at other games, only play val) at 10-15 minutes the audio crashes and lose LOTS OF QUALITY, making impossible for me to play. I just noticed that happens if using them wireless or even by USB, noticed also that the way to solve it is turn them off and back on. ITS SO ANOYING to do that on that expensive headset!! I hope you guys could help me. Pd: all them controllers are updated at ICUE, so the receptor and the headset.
  9. Hello Corsair Community! I am having this headset for around a year now, sadly the right speaker stopped working today and I cant figure out why since I didnt change a single thing. What I have tried so far: -switching from wireless to wired, unplugging everything, restarting the pc etc. -uninstall and reinstall the drivers -uninstall and reinstall icue + check for updates etc. -see if one speaker was turned off in windows settings (Headset Properties -> Levels -> Balance etc.) -some other stuff i found on forums But somehow I cant figure out why it stopped working. I hope someone can help me out :) Edit: I found a solution. For everyone else having the same problem: Try a soft reset: 1. Make sure your headset is powered on and unplugged. 2. Make sure your headset is in wireless mode. 3. Hold the Mute button on the headset down for about ~15 seconds. 4. Switch the headset off and then back on (turn the switch from Wireless to USB and back to Wireless). 5. Test your headset and see if the issue is resolved. I hope I could help someone, bye :)
  10. The audio output works fine. Input doesnt MSI Z970-A WIFI PRO I have tried numerous troubleshooting steps such as reinstalling drivers and double checking the hd audio connector on the mobo. Nothing works. I tried a different headset and it works but the input volume is extremely low even on max! Im not sure what to do next.
  11. Ciao a tutti. Ho delle HS80 e non riesco ad impostare correttamente i settaggi audio per Fortnite. Qualcuno sa consigliarmi un settaggio ideale per il gioco?
  12. I got my new HS80 RGB Wireless headphone today and behind all of the audio, there is a slight buzzing sound. It it nothing much and it drowned out by most sounds, it is just very annoying. I hear it behind all of my friends in discord and behind YouTube videos when it is silent. It also comes behind all windows notifications. If there is any fix to this, or if anyone else is having the same problem, please let me know. :) Thanks!
  13. After about 8months the headphone band snapped right in the middle as i go to put it on. I'm sure Corsair is gonna say normal wear and tear but less than a year I'd argue it was a manufacture defect. Any input or is this just expected from corsair and i need to go buy a different brand?
  14. Had this headset for a while. Good headset one would say. Works perfectly for me. However, I had some minor problems that do not compare to this as I describe it. The Audio wheel on the back of the left headphone does not work for some reason. When I went to adjust my audio from the wheel, it just became stuck. I tried using Windows to turn it down but it wouldn't let me. It's just my headset, I tried the different audio outputs and theirs adjust fine. How da hell do I fix dis?
  15. Hello everyone, I need good EQ (equalizer) settings for my Virtuoso Wireless SE Headset for gaming on Playstation 5 for example Call of Duty or Warzone. I tried different profiles and also searched here in the forum, but I couldn't find anything suitable. Please help! :[pouts:
  16. While using discord somehow when people speak the audio of the rest of the applications attenuates. I already dissabled the attenuation (on discord) but i cant find the option for the iCUE driver. I have iCUE v 4.32.129 (latest version) I already checked on windows sound control panel and could´t find any option that may be enabling that function. Discord is also on the latest version
  17. About 4 months after i got my HS70 Pro Wireless headset, I had noticed that the bass wasn't as high as before. I looked in ICUE and realized that the software equalizer was having no effect of the audio output. My windows is fully updated and I've tried several time to do a clean install, to no avail. What can be done to fix this?
  18. The NVIDIA Audio Effects SDK comes to CORSAIR iCUE, providing powerful noise and echo removal tools for the microphone on your iCUE-compatible CORSAIR Gaming Headset! What You Need: A PC running Windows equipped with the latest version of CORSAIR iCUE, an NVIDIA RTX graphics card with the latest drivers, an iCUE-compatible audio device, and an internet connection to download the NVIDIA Broadcast technologies plugin. Setup: To enable NVIDIA Broadcast in CORSAIR iCUE, navigate to your headset and you'll find a new tab for "NVIDIA Broadcast technologies." click on it and follow the prompts to install. Once installed, the NVIDIA Broadcast technologies panel will allow you to toggle the feature on and off, adjust mic volume, and the intensity of the noise removal and echo removal setting. There's also a convenient "Test Mic" section that allows you to record a brief sample of your current settings and play it back over your headset so you can quickly adjust the effects to your preference. Should you need to completely remove the plugin, go to the iCUE Settings panel and click on "Integrations," click "Uninstall" to initiate the wizard to remove the plugin completely or "repair" if you wish to re-do the installation as a troubleshooting measure. What headsets are compatible? All CORSAIR audio devices that utilize the CORSAIR Audio Driver and are supported by the current version of CORSAIR iCUE are compatible with the NVIDIA Broadcast integration, this includes our current lineup of wireless headsets, USB headsets, surround headsets (when connected via their USB adapter), and iCUE-enabled headset stands like the ST100 RGB (for devices connected to the 3.5mm jack in the base of the stand). I already have NVIDIA Broadcast installed, will enabling NVIDIA Audio Effects SDK result in a conflict? NVIDIA Broadcast integration with CORSAIR iCUE applies noise and echo removal through the CORSAIR Audio Driver to the microphone input of compatible CORSAIR audio devices. The standalone NVIDIA Broadcast application uses a virtual device driver to apply effects to other devices that may be connected to your system. Using both at the same time is not recommended since it won't improve effect quality, but will use additional system resources. If you have a need to use both - for example, the camera effects from the Broadcast app and iCUE for audio - we recommend turning off the competing effects in each app. Closing Thoughts NVIDIA Broadcast integration brings advanced, AI-powered audio controls to compatible systems using CORSAIR iCUE, making it easier than ever for friends, teammates, and co-workers to hear you clearer than ever. To join the discussion, check out our communities over at the CORSAIR User Forums, Reddit, and Discord!
  19. I just bought a VOID Pro Wireless Headset and the headset it self is fine, the microphone is fine, but there is just the most awful beeping noise that happens at random. I know there is a beep when the microphone is moved up or down to notify you that the microphone is either usable or not but there is this double beep that happens, randomly. I don't know what's causing it, and I just want to know how to turn it off.
  20. As the title says, I've encountered at issue using the ST100 RGB, involving a background static/hissing noise. This noise only ever happens when there is foreground audio playing (music, game sounds etc.), but it remains the same volume, regardless of how loud the foreground noises are. So when I have quiet music playing, the hissing sound overpowers the music and drowns it out. I'm plugged in using the 3.5mm audio jack, with Audio Technica ATH-M50X headphones. The stand itself is plugged into my rear I/O with the provided USB A-microB cable. It's a strange issue, and I dont have much of an idea about what could be causing it. I've tried disabling the RGB, in case of any interference generated by the LED's or controller, but that hasn't changed anything. Altering windows audio settings doesn't do anything, and the iCue settings are the same deal. If anyone else has encountered the issue and solved it, any information would be greatly appreciated.
  21. Buenas noches , hace unas semanas me compro unos corsair hs 70 pro , pero e notado que se escuchan como chasquidos ,estática fuerte (cabe aclarar que no son del micrófono) , se siento muy incomodo estar con ese sonido cada cierto tiempo , hasta cuando se esta sin ningún música o sonido , se escucha ese chasquido . cosas probadas. -cambiar de posición el usb. -hard reset. -actualizar icue y audífonos. -cerrar el icue . -desactivar el micrófono. -en 3 pcs y una laptop. -mandar ticket y realizar lo indicado. y bueno , si alguien sabe como solucionar ese problema , ya que son unos audífonos muy bonitos cómodos con buen audio pero esos chasquidos me están volviendo loco. gracias.
  22. Recently I realized that I could only hear right channel audio. Both sides of my headset put out sound but they both put out the right channel sound. I can hear the right channel audio out of both sides. I do not know why this is happening and I haven't found another instance where this has happened. I've gone through all my settings and both channels are at the same volume (also moving the left channel slider doesn't affect any volume but the right channel slider affects both sides) and mono audio is also turned off. I do not have any clue what to do on how to fix this, and help would be greatly appreciated.
  23. I have had awful issues with this headset since I bought it and now I don't know what to do Context: Was playing on my PC when all my sound vanished, despite my input and output recognizing the headset and my audio being way up on everything, nothing works. iCUE constantly now marks it as unavailable, pairing doesn't work and takes hours for it to just stop. The dongle / usb constantly flashes red and then goes off after a while, then on the off chance it goes white the sound is still broken and isn't "focused" if that makes sense, the sound is there, but shooting guns ingame will make my eardrums burst. I have done literally anything in the books, repairing software, restarts, reinstall, recharging, pairing, etc. I have done everything I possibly could have and nothing has worked and I've received no help from Corsair about this issue. I have done everything. At this point I have no idea what to do. Any and all help is appreciated.
  24. My headset was working fine all days, headset battery started beeping as it down when dying, plugged in the USB cable and the right ear/speaker has had a long beep/hum tried soft reset still beeping/hum