• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 16 results

1. I have been using iCue software on my Mac for some years and today purchased a new Nightsabre RBG Wireleless Mouse. iCue has always been a bit finicky with my cabled Scimitar, but I had hoped all of that would be behind me, but not so. I have configured up the iCue Key Assignments and also the Hardware Key Assignments, (both exactly the same). However, the normal iCue Key Assignments simply do not work. It as if there is nothing configured, and yet it is. It is showing in the software. I have tested this both wirelessly and using the USB cable, with the same results. Sadly at the moment I have to quit iCue so the mouse will run from the onboard memory. It is a small thing with the only real drawback being that I do not benefit from being able to have my profiles launch with a game that I assign it to and of course remember to manually switch my profiles. I have tried all the usuals, eg uninstalling & reinstalling, rebooting etc. Has anyone come up against this and perhaps have a work around for it. My hardware is a MacBook M3 Silicon running Sonoma. iCue software version is the latest V5.12.97, as is the Nighsabre. All firmware the latest.
  2. Hi there- I am running the latest version of iCue on an M1 Macbook air. I have K100 keyboard that is working fine on iCue. I bought a Dark Core RGB Pro SE mouse to pair with it, but unfortunately iCue wont recognize it (mulitiple restarts of both iCue and the Mac). I have no problems using the mouse over bluetooth, so doesnt seem like the mouse is the issue. Are there any tricks to get iCue to pick it up?
  3. Hello, Just received the HS35 headset and everything is working just fine except the mute button! My main use for this headset is for Teams meetings, but I have tried it with discord as well to no avail. I have it plugged into an imac that is completely up to date. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you
  4. im on my last straw and nothing frustrates me more than tech issues. I bought the k55 today and I am on a early 2015 Mac book air on Big Sur. Icue keeps saying no device detected. I've tried turning off bios, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've changed USB ports, unplugged all usbs besides the keyboard, restarted my computer, made a second profile in icue, NOTHING WORKS. please please please find the kindest to help me out, no one has answers me across several platforms. I wouuld REALLY appreciate it....
  5. Good Day All, I'm coming into the forum to see if there is going to be any support for the Corsair LS100 on iCue for Mac in the future. Right now. I'm rocking 2 different setups (home and office) with Corsair and ElGato peripherals and have 2 sets of LS100 on both sets of monitors and would love to be able to control them as well instead of just having the rainbow effect. To all those in the forums there any plugin that anyone has found for this around? Thanks!
  6. Hi, I apologize in advance for my ignorance in the field. I have an Asus z390 motherboard and iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB. The new iCUE software for mac does not detect any of the 2. I know that since Corsair is not the motherboard for now it will be difficult for iCUE to detect it, but at least for iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX can I do something? I just installed the software and did nothing else. Did I skip any steps? Thank you Mojave, software 3.38.61
  7. Good Day All, I'm coming into the forum to see if there is going to be any support for the Corsair LS100 on iCue for Mac in the future. Right now. I'm rocking 2 different setups (home and office) with Corsair and ElGato peripherals and have 2 sets of LS100 on both sets of monitors and would love to be able to control them as well instead of just having the rainbow effect. To all those in the forums there any plugin that anyone has found for this around? Thanks!
  8. Hi all, New forum member here. I have recently noticed that with the iCUE software running in the background, all iOS devices plugged to the Mac will not be detected. In console, this message appears: 028001.068426 usbmuxd@(null): AppleUSBHostUserClient::openGated: could not open provider iPhone. provider already opened for exclusive access by iCUE iCUE will have to quit and iOS devices reconnected for a successful detection. Am using first-gen Corsair K70 RGB on macOS 11.2.2.
  9. Ever since upgrading my MacOS to Big Sur, the lighting effects on my K95 keyboard severely lag or freeze altogether. All inputs are still accepted and macro keys appear to be working, but the lighting just doesn't look good at all. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iCue and have recreated my profiles from the ground up, but nothing seems to resolve the issue. Furthermore, I can't save any profiles to the onboard memory. I get an error every time saying that the keyboard has been disconnected even though it clearly hasn't. Can anyone help with this?
  10. Why doesn't iCUE not support mapping modifier keys to to buttons on the scimitar pro and harpoon mice? It works with CKB Next, Better Touch Tools and with iCUE on Windows. Mapping of modifiers doesn't work standalone (no option in menu), in Macros if no other buttons are mapped or as a keystroke.
  11. When i plug in my keyboard (stafe RGB) on my mac its says on Icue "no device detected" I tried to reset my keyboard but it dont worked. I cheked the firmware and that wasent the problem. I reinstaled it and downloaded the last version but nothing worked. So can someone help me? ( sorry if this is bad English but i am from the Netherlands so sorry )
  12. Will the K95 work on a 2011 Macbook Pro OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) without ICUE or additional drivers? I looked at the ICUE requirements and my mac does not meet them. I would think it would work as a basic USB keyboard, but I cannot seem to find a definitive answer. I'm purchasing a new keyboard for my gaming setup, but I also use the same keyboard/mouse for audio work on my mac. I simply have a KVM switch setup to go between the two systems. I will not need the ability to configure the RGB backlighting, or customize the macro keys. The media keys do not need to work either as my volume will be controlled by my audio interface. As long as all the basic keys line up and key combinations are functional, that's all I need. I'd really like to get a definitive answer on this as the K95 checks all the boxes for me, but will be a dealbreaker if it can't work with my mac.
  13. Hello everyone, I'm subscribing just for complaining and warn you from buying this product which is supposed to be the best Headphones from Corsair. I really really really hope to be wrong so I'm going to list the issues I'm having with this headphones and then listen to your opinions. I've received my Virtuoso 2 days ago. First issue: BATTERY LIFE. 100% Brightness, full charged. Goes from FULL to DEAD BATTERY in 4.30 hours. They claim around 20 hours. I'm getting 4. Do you think it's normal? Second issue: iCUE Compatibility I don't know what's wrong with this Software but the USB receiver is blinking RED all the time (stops after a few minutes), even though the headphones are connected. It's supposed to be steady white. If I close iCue, it goes to Steady White. so it's clear an iCue issue, really?! Third Issue: MAC compatiblity I got two computers, one for work, one for the rest. Well, I use a Mac for work and the idea was to use this headphones for that. I check the website, and look! iCue is fully compatible with Mac and also this Corsair. I install the SW, everything is fine. I try to play a video on Youtube, and before even reproducing sound, I head a STATIC NOISE / WHITE NOISE in my ears. Every time there's a media session with audio (so song, or video), a STATIC NOISE appears. UNUSUABLE. Guys, I really want you to prove me I'm wrong, so I can start appreciating an d fix these headphones; but, what I think is that I've either received a defective product or it's a defective model. Already sent a Ticket to Corsair, but I'm not receiving answers. See you and have a nice day :)
  14. Hi, Would anyone know if I can use this RAM: Corsair MacMemory CMSA16GX3M2A1333C9 (16Gb RAM/2011) DDR3 2x8Gb for a late 2012 Mac mini? Thank you. J.
  15. I bought a K90 last April and I have been in MMO nirvana ever since. LOVE this product, one of the best, if not THE best, keyboard I've ever used. And I'm something of a keyboard nut. (My editor described me as having a "keyboard fetish" since I buy new ones every so often. I am very choosey.) I was totally jazzed when I saw the K95, and I will be among the first in line for this product. I need a new keyboard on my Mac at work, and the K95 would be super awesome. But you know what would make it perfect? A couple of Mac key caps for the bottom row (next to the spacebar). Just a couple of proper Mac keys down there and I would be ready to call it the most perfect keyboard ever, assuming it is every bit as good as the K90. What do you say Corsair?
  16. I currently have an Open Beta version of Corsair's iCue Software for my Dark Core RGB Mouse. I haven't had any problems with setting up the profiles with the mouse, but recently I had purchased a STRAFE keyboard online and I can't get it to work with my current iCue Software nor have I been able to find another program that would work with my MacBook Pro. Any resolutions to this issue would be greatly appreciated. Specs: Computer: MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2019 (Running Mojave 10.14.6) Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mechanical Keyboard - RGP0018 - Cherry Red MX