• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I have recently purchased CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 RAM 32GB (2x16GB) 6400MHz CL32. I purchased 2 of these kits so I can run 4 DIMMS in my new system. I just looked at my motherboard specs (MSI Z790 Tomahawk paired with an i9-14900k) and I came across this information: Max. overclocking frequency: • 1DPC 1R Max speed up to 7200+ MHz • 1DPC 2R Max speed up to 6600+ MHz • 2DPC 1R Max speed up to 6400+ MHz • 2DPC 2R Max speed up to 5600+ MHz I just want to know if this RAM is SINGLE OR DUAL RANK! I have looked EVERYWHERE and have tried reaching out to support through the chat function but was connected with someone before they immediately disconnected. There is no information in the technical specs on the corsair site and reading the memory part number doesnt provide that info (according to the article on the corsair site). Please help. I have not built my system yet but I want to make sure that I can run XMP at the full 6400 MHz speed. If these are dual rank, then according to the specs listed in the motherboard manual, the max speed is 5600 MHz. With this being a rather important factor when building a PC and purchasing RAM, I'm very surprised that this kind of information is not more readily available. Thanks!
  2. Hi guys, I'm using msi b450 tomahawk with Ryzen 7 2700x , I have used 8gb corsair ddr4 (3000mhz 16-20-20-28 enabled xmp at 2933mhz) for 4 years with no issues, I have updated today to two 16gb corsair 3200 MHz sticks, there are two xmp profiles in my bios 2933 and 3200, setting any of the two profiles causes a bluescreen issue, What should I do now . corsair please help me if you see this.
  3. Hi all, I recently built a new system and everything was working fine, I'm not in to overclocking etc, I just buy the best spec according to my budget, rather than buying a mid level item and cranking the life out of it.. So everything was great running at default settings in the bios, no core boost, no XMP the ram was running at 4800mhz and I thought I'll sort that out later / last... Then I had the icue update to firmware two portions, one for command controller one for ram... At this point the icue popped up a message to say that one stick of ram has incorrect XMP setting? (something to that effect) and I thought I have a matched pair of 2x24gb as bought, both together, and no XMP 1 or XMP 2 settings were enabled in the bios, neither was core boost... But ever since then, one stick of ram remains yellow in color the full length of RGB strip on the ram stick... It changes color as per the profile once I've logged into windows but not before logging into windows.. I'm well cheesed off and wish I'd bought a different brand of ram and different brand 360mm cooler too, as this is doing my fruit in... Has anyone got any advice, on how to resolve or fix this, before I ask for a refund from the store I bought it from? I chose icue cappelix RGB 360 because the h100i with iLink on my other PC was a solid reliable piece of software, but Icue makes me worry that it might do serious damage to my pc. I have completely uninstalled icue, including profiles etc I uninstalled it because of the lack of confidence shown by many MANY users who all complain about the icue software, and how it's affecting their daily use of their PC that they have spent their hard earned cash on... My pc specs are Windows 11 MSI X670E Carbon Wifi Amd 7900x3d Corsair icue cappelix 360mm Corsair Ddr5 6000mhz 48gb (2x24gb) ram Corsair icue 5000x case Sapphire Radeon 7800xt 26gb vga card Corsair 850w gold psu The ram has never run at the advertised 6000mhz and still currently running at 4800mhz ... Thank you in advance, if you can help stop this nightmare from continuing...
  4. I assembled my PC with the specified RAM modules, and initially, everything was functioning smoothly. However, upon installing iCUE, issues arose. I had previously been using MSI Mystic Light for the motherboard's lighting, but I disabled it. The RAM modules functioned properly initially, but now, whenever iCUE is launched, they become stuck on the green color and do not respond as expected.
  5. Let's talk about the daunting topic, overclocking 🕓 this subject is often talked about when people start building PC's. Did you decide to overclock your computer and if so, what did you find most difficult? For my seasoned overclockers, do you have any tips & tricks 🗒️ for first-timers? And for anyone that decided not to overclock their computer, what had turned you away from it 🤔?
  6. I'm having a really hard time finding good RAM to stick in my Z790. MSI lists about 70 compatible Corsair kits for this board, but Corsair lists about only 10. Not sure where the disconnect is there. I've been through 4 RAM kits now trying to find something that will work in my board. My general requirements are either 2x24 or 2x36GB, 6000 MHz +, CL 36 or lower. I really prefer the plain black Corsair Vengeance sticks because the lighting on the motherboard is really subtle and I don't want to overpower the aesthetics with RGB on the RAM. That being said, I'm starting to become flexible on the non-RGB thing if I can find a really hot kit performance-wise. I've been through MSI's list a couple times googling the SKUs for the kits they list, but all the decent ones don't seem to actually be available for sale anywhere. It's like pro build shops snapped all of them up or something. Looking for help spec'ing and sourcing some Corsair RAM. Unfortunately, Corsair doesn't seem to offer phone support anymore, and literally nothing happens when I click on the text chat link. I'd really like to get ahold of a Corsair rep here, but any and all help would be greatly appreciated - especially from someone else who has this board and know FOR SURE where I can find some compatible RAM for sale that meets my general specs. Get this also - I DO NOT CARE how much it costs. This is probably my last build ever, and I want to go out in style. Thanks in advance!
  7. Bought Some new DDR5 RAM (Vengeance RGB DDR5 32GB 6400MHz) to finish a build: 7950x x670p Prime-P Wifi h150i Link m.2 980 Samsung Hard Drive ASUS TUF 4090 G-Skill 6000 MHz FlareX Swapped out the RAM with the new set but kept getting KERNEL_SECURITY_FAILURE stop code. Never had an issue with the G.Skill RAM @ 6000MHz and I figured that there would be no problem running the new set at 6400MHz but now I just keep getting the KERNEL failure I have: Updated to latest BIOS Updated iCue Updated Drivers for all components Checked for bent pins Blew out any possible dust in DIMM slots Loosened my CPU cooler (This worked for someone else apparently) I didn't want to think it was the new RAM, but I have been running with the old RAM for 2 weeks now no issues. Apparently there have been others with similar issues and I've tried their methods to fix issues but they haven't worked so is there more possible solutions or am I just going to have to return the RAM and get a support ticket?
  8. recientemente compre unas memorias ddr5 corsair DOMINATOR pero queria cambiar el rgb cuando istale icue no se aparecian las ram luego aparecia una y depues de un momento decia que dejo de recibir informacion y ahora el rgb de una esta toltalmente apago y el otro solo tiene un led encendido y no puedo hacer nada todo lo que hago es inútil AYUDA!
  9. Hey! Thinking of adding 2 additional sticks of RAM to go from 32GB to 64GB. I currently have the Corsair Dom. Plat. DDR5 5600. The codes on them are CMT32GX5M2X5600C36. However, when searching online, the closest match I can find have the code CMT32GX5M2B5600C36. Does this matter? Will they still be compatible even though the codes are slightly different? Also, why are mine 'X' and those available now 'B'? (not as important, but would be nice to know). Finally, just to be sure, my MSI MPG Z690 Carbon will make use of all four sticks, yes? I've always shied away from quad channel and just stuck with dual. Thanks!!
  10. Moin, Ich habe mir erst vor ein paar Tagen neuen Corsair RAM gekauft und eingebaut. Es sind unterschiedliche Bestellung, also zwei mal 2x 16Gb 3200mhz . Ich weiß nicht ob es daran liegt oder vielleicht an meinem Mainboard. Funktionieren tun sie einwandfrei. Ich habe sie in den Slots auch schon einmal durch getauscht aber am Mainboard scheint es nicht zu liegen (siehe Bilder) Wenn jemand weiß was zu tun ist, ich nehme jede Hilfe an.
  11. Corsair DDR5, 6600MT/s 96GB 2x48GB DIMM, Unbuffered, 32-39-39-76 Ich habe diese DDR5 RAM von Corsair vor eine Woche erworben. Aber auf meinem System mit dem Mainboard "ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E" und dem "Intel Core i9-14900K" Pentium funktionieren sie einfach nicht! Wenn ich Sie im BIOS mit dem XMP Profil für die RAM lade, startet der Computer nicht mehr, nur auf manueller Einstellung mit max 4400MHz funktionier sie!?? Wieso werden solche Produkte verkauft, wenn Sie gar nicht gehen? Ich finde es eine Frechheit von Corsair solche DDR5 RAM-Kits zu verkaufen, ich werde meines natürlich zurückgeben!
  12. Bonjour, depuis aujourd'hui, iCUE a décidé de ne plus détecter ma RAM, un ventilateur, ainsi que les composants de type CPU et GPU (normalement, j'ai accès à leurs capteurs, mais là, plus rien). J'ai déjà vérifié s'il y avait des mises à jour à faire, mais il n'en trouve pas, et j'ai aussi redémarré mon PC plusieurs fois. Il y a quelques jours, j'ai reçu un message concernant une éventuelle panne de la DDR4 et la nécessité de créer un RMA. Je ne sais pas si c'est à cause de cela.
  13. Hi there! Just a quick feature request here: It would be great, if you added a RAM usage widget. I don't know, if this software is written in C++ or anything else, but you could use this to get the values and create a widget just like the cpu percentage widget. It might even help you in the quest of the search for the cpu usage problems in the icue software. Just create an instance of the object below and call the needed functions as few times as possible to save clock cycles. // system_stats.h #pragma once #include "TCHAR.h" #include "pdh.h" #include "windows.h" class SystemStats { public: SystemStats(); int currentCpuUsage(); int currentRamUsageInPercent(); int freeMemoryInPercent(); private: PDH_HQUERY cpuQuery; PDH_HCOUNTER cpuTotal; }; // system_stats.cpp #include "system_stats.h" SystemStats::SystemStats() { PdhOpenQuery(NULL, NULL, &cpuQuery); PdhAddEnglishCounter(cpuQuery, L"\\Processor(_Total)\\% Processor Time", NULL, &cpuTotal); PdhCollectQueryData(cpuQuery); } int SystemStats::currentCpuUsage() { PDH_FMT_COUNTERVALUE counterVal; PdhCollectQueryData(cpuQuery); PdhGetFormattedCounterValue(cpuTotal, PDH_FMT_DOUBLE, NULL, &counterVal); return (int)counterVal.doubleValue; } int SystemStats::currentRamUsageInPercent() { MEMORYSTATUSEX memInfo; memInfo.dwLength = sizeof(MEMORYSTATUSEX); GlobalMemoryStatusEx(&memInfo); return memInfo.dwMemoryLoad; } int SystemStats::freeMemoryInPercent() { return 100 - currentRamUsageInPercent(); }
  14. I have 4x 16 GB Vengeance RGB Pro 32, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, Gigabyte X570 UD. When I set the XMP profile in BIOS (2666MHz) Windows started reporting problems with unfixable corrupt files and BSODs after booting up Log showed corrupt file IEShims.dll , version 11.0.22621.1928, arch amd64, nonSxS whatever that means I disabled XMP and fixed the corrupt files with DISM now I'm afraid to try XMP again
  15. I bought 1x16gb Corsair sodimm DDR4 3200 cl22 ram for my Vivobook 15 F515EA-DH75 laptop which has one 4gb module soldered and one slot expandable. I tried installing the 16 gb ram but the laptop does not boot. It turns on I can see the fans moving but the screen is black.
  16. Can someone help me check the authenticity of a memory module? It's advertised as CMK16GX4M1E3200C16, but it's missing the serial and model numbers from the packaging, so I'm concerned about it being a counterfeit product.
  17. i bought some the DDR5 RAM in the end of may and began to notice instability. i tried to troubleshoot it and came to the conclusion that the RAM was unstable (did not think to check that the RAM i got sealed in the box could be from different batches) so i sent it back to the seller who told me that me putting this RAM in my PC and not checking the serial numbers before putting it in my PC was the same as bending a pin on my CPU and that meant i could not get a refund. i do not think im getting that refund but i would still like to at least let CORSAIR know about the problem in the hope that it helps prevent the problem from happening to someone else. see the pic for the serial numbers on the RAM i got.
  18. Hello, I recently bought the Intel version (13900KS) of the Vengeance i8100 Gaming PC, i saw that there were only 2 sticks of 32gb 5600 rams for 64gb total, so I went ahead and bought another 64gb of 5600 ddr5 ram. Are the Ram that are installed with the PC the same ram model as this one: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 RAM 64GB (2x32GB) 5600MHz CL40 Intel XMP iCUE Compatible Computer Memory - Black (CMT64GX5M2X5600C40)? Or is the 64gb 5600 ram something else? I checked my task manager and saw that the extra 64gb that i've installed showed up and now I have a total of 128gg of 5600mhz ram, but the speed is stuck at 3600mhz. When I enable the Bio's XMP profile, my computer does not post. It stays on, but the display doesn't show, I left it on for half an hour and nothing posted. If the 5600mhz ram installed on the Prebuilt is different from the on found on amazon (like a different CL number or something) Can you link me the RAM product that is the same used in the prebuilt so that I may purchase it and install it?
  19. I'd like to draw attention to an issue I've experienced with Corsair iCUE 5. I recently had a problem where my computer would refuse to boot running everything at stock configuration as iCUE had erroneously written bad data to the SPD chips on all four of my RAM modules (all CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 modules). Here's the relevant thread I posted on the LTT forums, with my solution post at the end explaining the issue in great depth. System specs also posted there. The summary is that I was using iCUE 4 as I had been for a long long time and got an upgrade notification to install iCUE 5, so I did the update and it was all seemingly fine. A couple of days later I then wanted to clear my BIOS settings and install a new BIOS version. I removed the CMOS battery to clear everything and then attempted to reboot my system so I could flash the new BIOS, however my system managed to complete the POST. After much troubleshooting and banging my head on the wall, I noticed one of my modules was showing the JEDEC 2133 MHz profile as being able to run at 1.0 V which is entirely wrong and out-of-spec for desktop DDR4. After several more hours of troubleshooting and finally being able to get into the BIOS once more so I could reapply the XMP profile - which thankfully was not affected - I could get into WIndows and do more investigation. I opened Thaiphoon Burner and it confirmed all four of my modules had CRC errors, all at the exact same offset of 0x0B (11) bytes in their SPD data. After reading the JEDEC DDR4 SPD specification, I determined that the reason for the erroneous 1.0 V being shown on the JEDEC profile is because byte 11 determines the voltage the module supports. I had to fix this manually by hand by going into Linux, disabling all IO memory and ACPI restrictions, loading the I2C & SMBus kernel modules and then individually correcting the corrupted bytes using i2c-tools and then confirming the CRC was good in Thaiphoon Burner and comparing it to their database of known good SPD dumps. Big thanks to Softnology for their software because I wouldn't have been able to solve this without them. The bigger issue here is that iCUE 5 must have an issue with doing dirty writes on the SMBus. Which not only should it not be doing to being with on RAM modules which don't have RGB, but not waiting for the SMBus to be free before performing those write operations. A Corsair software engineer needs to look into this, writing random things to system memory with a kernel level driver isn't the sort of thing you want to be doing on customer's systems if you want them to ever purchase your hardware or use your 1.1 GB software suite for controlling fan speeds and RGB lighting again. I'd used OpenRGB in the past and never had an issues, iCUE 4 - even with all of its shortcomings - didn't have these issues. Please look into this issue as this is a serious problem that a lot of customers won't have the knowledge to debug and will just return their memory as faulty. Slightly more concerning now is that I have to wonder is: where else was iCUE doing writes to memory that it really shouldn't? Can I trust the software not to write garbage data into kernel memory? Motherboard firmware regions? Graphics card memory mapped space? It is deeply concerning and disappointing. Thank you edit: I want to confirm that no other piece of user installed software had access to the SMBus
  20. I recently got some Corsair RAM with RGB. I installed a Corsair H150i elite which had a faulty pump. While I was updating one of my sticks of ram the CPU overheated and turned off my computer. Now one of my ram sticks has no RGB effects. I also have a problem with the ram showing up in icue. The only time it does show up is when I freshly install icue, and that’s only one of the sticks of ram. The other one remains not showing in icue. Specs: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 6000MHz C40 AMD ryzen 9 7950X3D Asus ROG B650E-F gaming wifi AM5 Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT what I have tried: deleting icue full windows install (unintentionally but still) turned off/uninstalled all LED related software nothing is connected to icue that would change the color effects that I know of. I checked BIOS for anything aura sync related. I reseated the ram in every position possible I force updated both sticks of ram and one is still without RGB. I tried just one stick of ram. id appreciate any help you could give.
  21. Hi everyone ! I recently decide to make an upgrade with my hardware. And since, I systematically have BSOD (Kernel-Power, Whea Ucorrectible Error). I wanted to be sure that my componement (and more specifically my RAM) are compatible. CPU; Ryzen 5 2600X =>Ryzen 9 5900X (non overclock) new hardware ! GPU: Radeon RX 570 => Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti (non overclock) new hardware ! Motherboard: AsRock B450M Pro4 PSU: Corsair VS550 2018 550W => Corsair TX750M 750W new hardware ! Ventirad: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 RAM: 2x Corsaire Vengenance LPX 8Gbts (separated order) SSD: WD Blue 500Go (OS), Intel 660P 1To (Stockage) Thanks in advance for your help !
  22. I've had a ticket open on the Corsair website about my RAM being faulty causing issues like pc crashes, game crashes, BSODs, and some other things. I still haven't gotten a reply yet and I need to get a new set of RAM sticks.
  23. Hi guys, I wanted to upgrade my ram: VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 2x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 3600 Intel XMP 2.0 to RAM in system DESCRIPTION and/or TITLE --> VENGEANCE LPX RAM DDR4 2x16GB 3200MHz Sadly, when I switch the RAM, the computer doesn't boot at all. I can't acces BIOS and nothing happens exept for the fans spinning and total black screen. When I switch back to my old RAM. The computer boots just fine. I looked in my BIOS to check configs and can't find out anything unusual with old RAM. Any idea what is wrong here? Thank you so much for your time. Jer
  24. Hello, I recently bought 2x16GB VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 6000MHz C40 and wanted to adjust the RGBs on them via the iCUE4 Software. I did some research regarding its usage and decided to only roll some simple Hardware Lightning settings (classic rainbow wave), as I got no other adressable RGB devices for now. To my understanding the Hardware Lightning settings also apply when the iCUE Software is not running etc., but when I close the software, restart my computer or just change the window within the software the effect vanishes and some default(?) RGB setting gets applied. Therefore the simple question: What am I missing out on, or did I misunderstand? Thanks for the coming help!
  25. Just before my old computer died I had bought some RAM from Crucial.com. I never got a chance to put it in. Can anyone tell me if this RAM will work in my Corsair Vengeance i-7200: Here is what I see on the RAM card: ct16g4dfd8266.c16fp 16GB DDR4-2666 UDIMM 1.2v cl19