• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. Hi guys, I am after some clarification - I have 3 Dark Core RGB Pro mice with minor variations I am trying to tidy up: 1: Part #: CH-9315411, Dark Core RGB Pro, USB-C connection 2: Part #: CH-9315511, Dark Core RGB Pro SE, USB-C connection 3: Part #: CH-9315511, Dark Core RGB Pro SE, USB-Micro connection I am curious to note that the 2 SE mice have different cable connector ports, but the same part # - does this mean something significant?
  2. I have tried several times in two versions of the iCUE software, but I am unable to update the firmware. I follow the steps below, but it stays at preparing and never actually updates the firmware. Mouse is plugged directly into the laptop, not via a dock or hub. Very frustrating, does anyone have a solution to this?
  3. As the title says (I didn't read the manual and started using my mouse right away after unpacking it).
  4. Hi everyone, I got my Dark Core RGB Pro SE yesterday, and after messing around with the software and looking for hours on forums and YouTube, I cannot figure out how to successfully bind the two upper left buttons on my mouse. I managed to bind every other button (forward, back, scroll click, etc.) but these two will always change my DPI settings. Even if I have only one DPI profile activated, or all three with the same DPI level, they still change whenever I press one of those two buttons. The mouse really comes advertised with these buttons as customizable buttons. A little bit of a letdown so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. I recently upgraded my Harpoon mouse to the Dark Core RGB Pro. On the Harpoon, the "middle button" (directly below the scroll/wheel) lit up with assigned DPI modes/settings and pressing the button would change/scroll through various DPI modes. I installed the Dark Core RGB and the middle button behaves completely different - it does not light up (unless being charged, then it is green OR when turned on or reconnecting, then it is white). Pressing the button no longer scrolls through the various DPI modes/settings but turns off all lights across all iCUE connected devices (mouse pad, keyboard, mouse, headphone stand). Any ideas if/how I can change this button's behavior? In the settings in iCUE I cannot even select the button to assign it or map it... Thanks!
  6. I've bought two of these beautiful mice, but have had the same issue from both retailers (one being Corsair's Amazon page, the other being Best Buy)... The middle mouse wheel on both can scroll up & down, click down, click right.... but when I go to click it left, it physically "clicks" but stays to the left (hardware-wise, not software related). I've contacted support for the first one and was informed that this isn't a normal feature, but to receive two mice from two different retailers that both have the same issue seems ridiculously odd to me. *Model# CH-9315511-NA Would anyone be able to explain this issue? Or even better, as I'm tired of waiting for a Corsair mouse to go with the entirety of my Corsair setup, a makeshift way to fix it? Thanks in advance if you have any info!
  7. When ever I plug my USB into my mouse I can only use it for the first 30 seconds before it stops working and i cannot move the mouse. My very temporary fix is to unplug it and plug it back in, this will give me another 30 seconds before i have to do it again. I am up to date on my drivers, firmware and all sorts. Any fixes, temporary or otherwise would be much appreciated. -Sam
  8. Hallo Zusammen, seit kurzem benutze ich die Corsair DARK CORE Se. Leider habe ich ein Problem mit der Wireless Maus. Der Status / Batterie wird mir lediglich als "Niedrig" angezeigt. Das Firmware (v3,36) ist das aktuellste und auch die Icue Software ist aktuell. Kann mir jemand helfen? LG http://prntscr.com/sga3xk
  9. So basically, I just bought a new Strafe Mk.2 Keyboard, the MM1000 Qi Wireless charging pad, and the Dark Core Se Qi Wireless. The issue is, I play a lot of GTA 5, and use the forward and back buttons to fly planes/helicopters, but when I go flying, it doesn't work, and when I go to key bindings to update it (since I have literally just come from a Razer Mamba Elite, and it is still registered as Mouse Button 4/5), it doesn't register on there either. For about 30 minutes I have been scrolling through iCue, with no signs of help on the product manual, or the software itself, and I don't know what to do in order to make the button register with the game.
  10. So I purchased my FIRST Dark core about 2 weeks ago. After getting it set up I immediately noticed in wireless mode my mouse will lag, randomly spike along my screen, and sometimes get completely displaced and get put to my secondary monitor, all the way to the top left corner. I took all the steps online to "ensure" a good connection, still had the problem so I contacted Corsair via twitter. They basically told me that I had a bad mouse and to return it for a new one... Now on my SECOND Dark core, and I immediately have the same problems. I noticed the problems happen when the ICUE app has :!: mark next to it. Even though my receiver is <1 foot away from my mouse, it's still having connection issues. Unless the firmware is still busted (I wouldn't be surprised) the only thing I can even think is causing a problem is my router (which runs at 2.4GHZ) that's ~6 feet away. So first off, is anyone else having this issue? I know it was a problem in the past, but I feel like I can't be alone. The posts on this forum are all duds that don't have any good info on them. Second, if you are having this issue, are you close to a router? I'm grasping at straws here at this point, and I don't even think I can return my second mouse.
  11. Hi all, I've been fighting this issue for a few months now, but nothing seems to be working for me. My Dark Core RGB refuses to stay on, and will turn off if I don't touch or move it for 60 seconds. Here's everything I've done to try and fix the problem: Update Mouse firmware Update iCUE Reinstall iCUE Wipe Software Profiles and remake them Wipe all profiles, allow new hardware profiles to load, and use those Lower dongle polling rate (doesn't work, immediately deselects upon leaving the settings tab) Clean Registry Update USB controllers (currently running best drivers) Uninstall and delete Corsair Drivers, allow them to reinstall Acquired new Dark Core mouse Nothing has worked. When I got a new mouse, it worked for a couple of days, then I shut down my PC. When I turned it back on, it was back to square one. I am completely at a loss at what to do next, and support just wants to send me a new mouse, despite that clearly not working. This is the 3rd Dark Core I've gotten, so either I'm very unlucky or there is some software conflict I am not aware of. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  12. Hello. Lately I'm having various software problems in the mouse. Pointer was freezing in the games. Today, the mouse stopped working while usb plugged. No problem when connected with Wi-fi. I get this error "there is an error detected with your devices onboard profiles. One or more profiles ara corrupted or undertectable. The profiles affected will be deleted from your onboard storage and will need to be resaved again" I love Corsair but the icue software sucks. I can't take it anymore.What am I supposed to do now? The mouse is not dark core se. I need to plug in a cable to charge. Edit: and I've updated everything. The problem still exists. I did a soft and hard reset. Didn't work http://i64.tinypic.com/qsp3jn.png
  13. I'm new to the forum, and I am actually very computer software and hardware literate. Just can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have a Corsair Dark Core RGB that I am trying to setup on my 2011 iMac 21.5". I have install iCUE for Mac OS (version 3.14.104) and nothing is happening. I've plugged the mouse in, turned on and off. I even tried to reset the mouse (mouse off, 2.4GHz mode, hold down forward and back buttons, turn mouse on). iCUE is saying "No device detected!" and at this point I'm lost. HELP PLEASE! SOLUTION: My 2011 iMac does not have Bluetooth 4.0, therefore incompatible. USB 2.4GHz receiver it is! Firmware updated smoothly, mouse performance and iCUE interface works flawlessly.
  14. I have a question for the dark core rgb owners out there how is the wired performance compared to wireless? Because I'm considering to buy it.