• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hi there, I posted about this on Reddit and CorsairArt quickly replied to my post (thanks again for that); I will briefly summarize my question and my request: I recently bought a K100 AIR and I was wondering if there is any setting (either via an official APP or via a shady script) to lower the maximum charge level (i.e. to reach 60% instead of 100%) in order to preserve the health and life span of the battery. I am going to use the keyboard via dongle/Bluetooth for 9~hrs/day, and then I will connect the cable and use the keyboard in another PC for 4~hrs/day. My concern is the health of the battery. This continuous charge/discharge near 100% is certainly harmful. You can find more information about that on this page, Table 4 and Figure 6, and it can also be verified in more accredited papers (I simply do not have a handy link for those). In general, charging any lithium-ion battery to about half its maximum capacity will keep it "usable" (the term may vary) for 3 years more. I just want to avoid stressing the battery when I'm at home, since I don't need to leave it at 100%. It would be nice to be able to do this directly from the iCUE software, or at least have a hint on how to do this via DLL. Thank you all very much, I hope this feature will be implemented. This can also be applied to any other wireless peripheral with a lithium battery.
  2. Hi, I've been experiencing this issue for over a week now. No matter how much I charge my Corsair Virtuoso (non SE version) when I unplug it, iCue show's the battery status on Critical Low and the led on the headset blinks red really fast. However, I can use the headset more than 12 hours on that bugged "Critical Low" status, but as I can't see the real battery status, sometimes when I'm playing games it just goes off and drives me insane. I tried : Repairing iCue Re-installing iCue Soft-resetting my headset (holding the mic button for 15 seconds, then switching to usb mode and back) Re-installing Windows and deleting everything I even tried the headset on another computer and the issue persists. Please, please help me. I tried everything that I could but I just can't solve it. I created a support ticket but it's been over a week and they haven't written me back. iCue version : 4.12.214 (Also tried 3 but issue still happened.) Windows 10 Pro (Version : 21H1, Build : 19043.1055, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0) Does anyone know how to hard-reset this thing ? Or can anyone send me a firmware file so I do a force update and see if it solves this problem ? Any help is appreciated...
  3. Had an issue today with my HS70 PRO WIRELESS where it would not switch on or charge. Since I didn't find anything and I was able to get it working I decided to make this post. This will only help IF your headset decides to not boot, charge and you receive a notification saying that the Avnera AV6301is ready to use (I can't assure anything if this isn't the case). You will need to go Bluetooth and other devices, then click on devices and printers and in there you should find this Avnera AV6301. Right-click on it and select the option remove device and just to be sure I also removed my Corsair headset related devices (you might not need to do this). Hope it helps someone
  4. Hey I hope to find some help here, I have a problem with my Saber RGB Pro Wireless. 1. The I cannot run the mouse in cable mode via a USB 3.0 connection, it is displayed to me like a USB stick in the taskbar 2. Actually the main problem: I have the feeling that the ICUE shows me the wrong battery status. I can charge the mouse overnight ICUE shows battery = low. However, when I plug in the cable to charge, it lights up green and does not flash, which should mean that the mouse is fully charged. I think I have a software problem here. Would be grateful for your help 😉 Greetings Feilo
  5. As the title says (I didn't read the manual and started using my mouse right away after unpacking it).
  6. According to the manual, depending on the charge level of the battery, the LED indicator should be pulsing/blinking in different colors. In my case, it's only pulsing red when the battery is low. It doesn't seem to work in any other situation. Any idea what's the problem?
  7. quand j'allume mon casque après avoir était chargée, il m'indique qui il est chargée a fond et 5mn après il me dit batterie faible, le problème vient uniquement de l'indication de la batterie car l'autonomie est la même qu'avant, malheureusement je ne trouve pas de solution de mon coté voila tous
  8. My headset has been working perfectly fine, until about 3 weeks ago. My headset wouldn't charge. I figured out that the input was kind of broken. I can charge the headset if I adjust the cable to a certain position. Today I realised that the headset won't even turn on. I've tried doing a soft reset as said on your support page, but that didn't work. And I charged the headset fully yesterday evening so I know that the battery isn't dead. One more thing, I've noticed that the battery drains very fast from 100-40% but then slow down. I payed about 150 euro for this headset, and to be honest im disappointed that they didn't even last a year..
  9. Hello CORSAIR, I just buy that unecessary but so sexy tool : NEXUS. I'm just desapointed about "widgets" and "capabilities". In deed, my ICUE Center can provide many informations like - Battery status (ironclaw or Void elite) - Temperature of my GPU (MSI), or CPU (AMD 5900x) But i can't use these informations in nexus, and for some information, i have to use these horribles defaults screens... So my questions are : - Is there any feature to open these "librairie of actions/widgets/button" to reuse them in my custom and so sexy screens (they already exists, just permit the reuse)? - Why informations displayed in the icue center, can't be reused in nexus? (I'm full corsair or MSI (GPU + Mobo) but a can't take advantage of all my setup corsair Should i use the MACROS to do an ugly script that read informations to display them in a .txt? No? Corsair, you are the bests!!! Kisses
  10. Would it be possible to add a battery widget to ICue Nexus? The Voice prompt in my Corsair Virtuoso headset is great, but I have no external visual of my Corsair Dark Core battery status (Unless I have ICue up on my second screen or checking the battery level in the system tray) Alt tabbing to check it is not a huge pain but the ease of scrolling threw the Nexus screens is nice and it be convenient to see the battery status at a glance. Also is there a way to display percentages of the battery level instead of relying on "High" "Medium" etc....? I got this Nexus thinking it would just be a nice toy to check out once and while but I am really liking this product and want to see develop. In the future I would like to see a refresh of this product with a bigger screen and less bezel and better viewing angles.
  11. Hi all, As the title, I recognize when I switch the button below the mouse to turn off my mouse and plug the cable to charge, I still can use the mouse. I have other DarkCore RGB Pro Wireless ( not SE version ), I can not use the mouse if I turn it off even when I plug the cable to charge. So is it normal with my DarkCore RGB Pro SE Wireless ? If yes , Does it affect to the battery of the mouse if I still use the mouse when charging. p/s: I know the mouse should be turned off when charging to save the battery life
  12. I have had the Corsair Virtuoso headset for 24 hours and it was working fine yesterday. I got on my pc today and now when I plug the headset in, it will start charging normally for about 10 seconds then the charging light, corsair side light, and the mic light will change color and start blinking rapidly until the headset lights all turn off. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks.
  13. Hello! I have a HS70 Pro (a wireless headset), and the iCUE software has been causing me problems ever since I bought my headset, almost two years ago. When the headset's battery is "low", the headset beeps once every 60 seconds. The problem is that iCUE displays my headset's battery status incorrectly. For example, when my headset is fully charged, the software displays the battery as being 76% full, ever since I first used my headset. When iCUE believes that my headset is at 5% battery, the beeping begins. But in reality, the headset's battery is not nearly that low. Yesterday, my headset started beeping at around 6:30 pm. At the time, I was almost done with work, so I decided to ignore the beeping until I was done. Two hours later, I was still using the headset, without charging it, and iCUE was still displaying the battery as 5%. My question is: Is there a way to make iCUE display my headset's battery status correctly? If not, if there a way to stop the beeping? Or at least, make it less frequent? Thanks!
  14. Hello, can someone tell me how to view the battery status of the Dark Core Pro and HS70 Pro Wireless in iCUE Nexus? Thanks for the answers
  15. My Virtuoso SE can't maintain a charge. I've tried plugging it in with different cords and different sockets for hours at a time, and it won't stay on for longer than a few seconds. I've tried higher voltage connections, like wall sockets and fast charge USB. They work better but not enough. When I plug it in, the light next to the USB slow blinks red and never changes. The USB mode does not work when plugged in, and the Wireless mode only works for a few seconds. When unplugged, iCue reads the power levels of the battery as "Critical". I was having no problems with the headset before this issue, with no noticeable decay in charged time. I am currently using it by plugging in the USB and utilizing the mini jack, which is not optimal. Please advise, thanks.
  16. Hello, Got a Nexus and I have a Corsair Void Elite Wireless too. On iCue dashboard, I can see the charge of the battery of the headset, so at least I know this information is available somewhere in iCue, but there is no Widget to add it into the Nexus, nor the default blue bar that comes built-in in the Nexus shows it. Would be a pretty great feature for me, since I don't want to open the dashboard to see the current charge (that's why I'm trying the Nexus in the first place right? :)) I was thinking this was the right place for feedback, please apologize if not. Thanks!
  17. Hello everyone, I'm subscribing just for complaining and warn you from buying this product which is supposed to be the best Headphones from Corsair. I really really really hope to be wrong so I'm going to list the issues I'm having with this headphones and then listen to your opinions. I've received my Virtuoso 2 days ago. First issue: BATTERY LIFE. 100% Brightness, full charged. Goes from FULL to DEAD BATTERY in 4.30 hours. They claim around 20 hours. I'm getting 4. Do you think it's normal? Second issue: iCUE Compatibility I don't know what's wrong with this Software but the USB receiver is blinking RED all the time (stops after a few minutes), even though the headphones are connected. It's supposed to be steady white. If I close iCue, it goes to Steady White. so it's clear an iCue issue, really?! Third Issue: MAC compatiblity I got two computers, one for work, one for the rest. Well, I use a Mac for work and the idea was to use this headphones for that. I check the website, and look! iCue is fully compatible with Mac and also this Corsair. I install the SW, everything is fine. I try to play a video on Youtube, and before even reproducing sound, I head a STATIC NOISE / WHITE NOISE in my ears. Every time there's a media session with audio (so song, or video), a STATIC NOISE appears. UNUSUABLE. Guys, I really want you to prove me I'm wrong, so I can start appreciating an d fix these headphones; but, what I think is that I've either received a defective product or it's a defective model. Already sent a Ticket to Corsair, but I'm not receiving answers. See you and have a nice day :)
  18. There's no battery indicator anywhere for my new HS70 Pro Wireless headphones. Even iCue settings is just blank next to "status / battery" Screenshot: https://share.getcloudapp.com/qGudqBKN I expected there to be some way to check the battery level such as pressing the power button to have it spoken which many other headsets do. Seems odd to have no battery level info on an otherwise seemingly high quality headset. There is also an issue where sometimes sidetone will remain on when the mic mute button is pressed. Then when the mic is unmuted sidetone will turn off. The only way to turn sidetone back on is to move the sidetone slider in iCue settings. This is a highly irritating bug! Firmware is also at v0.01 which seems suspicious, is that the latest version?
  19. Bought this mouse a week ago. Just found out that in wired mode, the three side LEDs should display the battery level (e.g. lowest LED blinking red). However, it always just shows the DPI level. I can't find anything in the iCUE software about this. Anyone know what's causing this?
  20. Hello guys So , i just bought the corsair void pro wireless and the corsair st100 to charge the headset with, now i extended the st100 cable with a extension cable to my pc, when i am try to load the corsair void pro it disconnect and connects every second, and you hear the input output sound everytime, when i dont use the extension cable it does load, but that doesnt work cause the cable for the st100 is to short for my pc I already tried some other extension cables, and it didnt work either I also have reset the corsair void pro some few times Anyone knows how to fix this? would really appreciate!
  21. I have Dark Core RGB SE mouse and Void Pro Wireless headset. Those are great products, but the biggest problem is that these products won't tell user when their battery is going to be critical e.g. two hours of playing time remaining on that device. Nowadays the last thing I do I have to check the battery levels so if the battery is going to be low then I will plug it to charge (for overnight), but then there is those nights when I don't remember to check those levels and then mouse or headset might turn off on the next gaming session and then I have to find the cable and wait until device startups (= death in the game). I also don't want to put everything for charge for every night (And I didn't buy wireless devices so that I can use those with wires.). Corsair is making more and more battery operated devices. It would be nice if they would add some sort of "low battery warning" overlay notification to iCUE (overlay warning would appear briefly on the screen even on to of the game, so gamer would know that soon his device X will be out of power). It could also have some selection on the device settings that it could be turned off if user don't wan't to see those overlay warnings. What do you think? Anybody else having same issues with not knowing when the batteries are going to end on some device?
  22. I have been trying to figure out the cause of significantly reduced battery life and high CPU temperature even at low workload for couple of months now. By chance, I discovered that uninstalling the iCUE software dropped CPU temperature by 10C and almost doubled my battery life from 4 hrs to 9 hrs. And when I installed iCUE again, it dropped the performance of my laptop again (even when the program is not running), leading me to conclude that iCUE was doing something undesirable to my laptop. As I still want to use the software for my devices, I was wondering if anyone has ever had similar issue and how they solved it. tldr: iCUE causing higher CPU temp and lower battery life on dell xps. How to fix this issue.
  23. And it's currently not working. I bought a replacement battery from china with 3 wires (Black, red and yellow). I soldered the wires to the headset battery connector (Black to black, red to red and white to yellow). The device wont turn on with the installed battery, but if I also connect the headset with the cable, it will turn on but not connect to the PC (no sound and not connected in iCUE). Any ideas on what should I do? I will provide more info if needed. Also, is it normal that the connected headset wont turn on without the battery? Thanks
  24. Hello, i’ve been guided to use a Local DHL service to send my PSU to Netherlands HQ from Turkey. I’ve been given all the necessary documents(Waybill, Commercial Invoice etc.) When i spoke with the DHL employees I’ve been asked if the PSU includes a Battery like the one of a Powerbank? I answered it’s a turned off PSU and has no connection to anywhere since it’s in a package and they replied by saying they can’t ship Batteries. Now my PSU is Hx750i does it have a battery that may catch fire on an Airplane? If so what am i supposed to do?
  25. Hello, My Corsair VOID Pro Wireless started to show some problems. The battery only lasts for around 40 minutes which is unusable. I am looking for a battery replacement but I don't know which one will fit. Option 1: 950 mAh (Length: 43 mm, Width: 34 mm, Thickness: 6 mm) - LINK Option 2: 1200 mAh (Length: 50 mm, Width: 34 mm, Thickness: 6 mm) - LINK Option 3: 1500 mAh (Length: 50 mm, Width: 34 mm, Thickness: 8 mm) - LINK Option 4: 2000 mAh (Length: 60 mm, Width: 34 mm, Thickness: 8.5 mm) - LINK Option 5: 2500 mAh (Length: 65 mm, Width: 38 mm, Thickness: 8.5 mm) - LINK What would you recommend? BTW, I'm located in Europe. Thanks