Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'scimitar issues'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. My Scimitar Pro mouse wheel broke today and I'm looking for a way to rebind scroll functionality to another button on the mouse. I have looked in the remaps in ICUE for a way to do this but I'm not finding the function. I'm not even sure if this is possible but any help would be appreciated. Not being able to scroll is really limiting what games I'm currently able to play.
  2. Hallo zusammen, ich versuche schon ne Weile meine Scimitar RGB (nicht pro) auf meinem MacMini (M1, BigSur) zu laufen zu bekommen. Ich habe die neueste Version von Icue für Mac installiert und rechte freigegeben. Wenn ich das Programm starte, erkennt es aber die Maus nicht und ich kann damit natürlich auch die Buttons nicht belegen. Grundfunktionen funktionieren, die Maus wird vom System erkannt. In den Englischen Foren habe ich versucht Lösungen zu finden, aber ehrlich gesagt ist mein Englisch wohl nicht gut genug. Hat jemand einen Hinweis oder ne Idee für mich ? Vielen Dank vorab !
  3. For the past two days ive been having the problem where my Scimitar will disconnect then reconnect with default settings, however iCue is still up and running and showing the mouse as being active. So what happens is i have only one DPI setting active and rebound dpi up and down to \ and / for gaming. However when the mouse disconnects and reconnects i can go into notepad and spam \\// as much as a i want. However the mouse default setting of DPI up and down are also working as i get cranked from 600 dpi to 6000 dpi. Ive seen this as to be a problem for OVER THREE YEARS!!!!!!!!! How is this still an issue? Ive done EVERYTHING that others have tried, Power management, updating USB controllers, making sure the Firmware is up to date, making sure CUE is up to date. Ive doen the manual mouse reset feature. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS FIXING THE ISSUE. And its sad to see others having the same issues and over the years ive not seen any Support from Corsair. Im an avid corsair customer, Ram, keyboard, mouse, cooler and ive never felt more let down in my life. Is there any kind of support that the DREADED SCIMITAR USERS can get to finally fix this issue? Or is switching to Logitech or Razer the only option?
  4. as title says, about a year ago i bought a used/2nd hand scimitar pro rgb, just recently (like within the last hour or two) the middle mouse button needs to be pushed firmly in order for it to middle click, do i need a new mouse? is there still warranty? if there is warranty on 2nd hand products, how would i check if its still active? if possible i would like to fix this myself rather than get a replacement i have tried unplugging the mouse, restarting icue, restarting my pc and none of that changed it (wasnt expecting it to, but just wanted to make sure before i took apart my mouse for no reason or bought a new one)
  5. Of the side buttons only 1 4 5 and 7 are working. I have soft reseted the mouse, reinstalled ICue but it did nothing. after that i moved my keypad back and forward also nothing. does anyone know a solution?
  6. My scimitar mouse middle button stopped working on my pc gradually, it would require more force to work then completely stopped but when i tried on my notebook, worked perfectly, i tried updating the firmware on the icue, updating the icue and still not working on the pc. This problem started occurring after i formatted my pc and changed the HDD to an SSD and windows 7 to windows 10. Can anyone give me some light why this is happening?
  7. i have had this mouse for less than one year and now the middle mouse button is not working no matter how much i push down on the mouse wheel. When i push it down I can hear the click but it wont work. I have seen threads talk about turning it to its side and moving the wheel but that didn't work.
  8. Hello! I've been using a Scimitar Pro RGB mouse for about 2 years now, and it's treated me well for the time I've had it. However, over the past few months some serious issues have occurred over the past few months that have rendered the mouse incredibly difficult to use. Mostly involving both mouse buttons. The left click on the mouse glitches frequently, and double clicks basically every other click. This makes it almost impossible to move windows around, single click on folders, and play games. At first I thought it was a computer problem, but it carried over to 2 other computers. After a bit of research, I found that it was normally a firmware corruption issue. However, the ICue 2 firmware updater doesn't work at all for my mouse, alerting me to the fact that it requires an update but fails to "find" or install the update. I've tried to contact support to get a firmware image, but they require a warranty. That's gone missing. As of 2 days ago, a glitch with my right click has appeared. Right clicks don't seem to commit, a single right click turns into a bunch of short millisecond clicks, basically making my clicks rapid fire 7 or 8 times before it finally sticks . This means that first person shooters have also become terrible to play, aiming down sights turns into a river dance session, which normally results in my death. I am willing to accept that this is simply the result of wear from constant use (I play a lot of MOBA's, so my right button has been heavily abused), however it shares a lot of similarities with the firmware bug that my left click suffers from. I'm willing to put the mouse to rest, but if there's a way to save it I'm all ears. I don't have money for a new fancy mouse. As mentioned before, so there's no repeats: 1. Can't update through ICue, says update failed 2. I've tried soft resetting the mouse, nope. 3. Both bugs appeared abruptly one day, so I don't know what could have led up to it. 4. I don't have the mouses warranty, so I can't download the firmware images. Below is a recording of the right click glitch, this is all one held click: https://streamable.com/oa043 tldr; Mouse messed up, bringing me down in ranked.
  9. Hello! I'm having issues with my scroller, when i'm on chrome, scrolling through like you do, the scroller suddenly stops working on that tab, but works on other tabs. Anybody having similiar issues? Or know how to fix it? It's very annoying.