• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 18 results

1. Hi there, apologies in advance if the topic on third party software is not allowed. I have a Corsair iCUE H150i Elite RGB and have been trying to get it to work with FanControl by Rem0o over on Github in order to directly control the fans from there. Also while testing OpenRGB I noticed the AIO is the only component which it cannot detect, all other RGB devices except for the pump are being detected. FanControl can read the RPM and speed percentages of the CPU fans but it cannot control them directly, it's being overwritten. My motherboard is an ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming. I'm unsure if it's something to do with the way the CPU cooler has been wired. My PC is custom built, I chose the parts but did not actually put it together myself. On expecting the inside it looks as though it's wired the same way as described in the manual via an X1 USB-C Wire Harness, with the pump tach cable connected to the CPU_FAN header on my motherboard and the cooler connected to a USB 2.0 header. The pump is connected via USB and the fans are individually connected to the harness. The harness is connected to the power supply via SATA. I've spoken to a people online about it and they've suggested that I have my CPU cooler connected to a Commander Core and that I should instead connect the CPU fans to the CPU_FAN header. However, I do not have a Commander Core and the CPU cooler is only connected via the X1 USB-C Wire Harness, which is already connected to the CPU_FAN header via the pump tach cable. I think there's a bit of confusion between the Elite RGB and Elite Caplellix variants, the latter which does come with a Commander Core. The CPU cooler I have comes with 3 non-RGB 120mm fans. The only RGB I have is on the pump itself. I currently have iCUE installed but I do not use it and do not have it set to run on start-up. It came preinstalled on my PC when it first arrived. However, I had to reinstall Windows which removed it but have since reinstalled it again just to check if the firmware is up to date, which it is as of February 21 using v. 1.02.07, and to see if having it would help solve my compatibility issues, but unfortunately it does not. I'm a little stumped on how to get them to communicate with both pieces of software and looking for a bit of advice on how I might be able to get them to work together. Again, apologies if the topic is not allowed as it discusses third party software but would like to be able to control all of my fans and RGB from the same locations. Cheers.
  2. Hello, basically i am trying to determine if the H100x i installed on my friends pc is faulty. the cooling side is working however the RGB on the pump does not work. it will work if i hard shut off the pc and it flashes red for a second. this is the third cooler from corsair i have fitted but the first one not to have an actual USB header connector to the board, only using a PWM connector and a corsair RGB connector. it is connected via a Corsair lighting node core in the 220t case. it is connected to the CPU fan port for the pump. the lights do not work in any port of the node. if i plug it into the first slot it will stop all the other lights on that node from also working. the fans ARGB work fine. it does not show up in icue ( but i dont think it will without the usb header connection) anything i am missing? or any advice would be helpful. TIA
  3. Last update Nov 29th 2021 Now including the iCUE ELITE CPU Cooler LCD Display Now installed in my trusty 4790k/GTX1080/32GB Dominator Platinum Corsair Crystal 570x Build Welcome to the iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX Faq This thread will cover all things iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX AIO related From Specs to Diagrams. ----------------------------------------- Web Store Link iCUE Elite at Corsair.com Official Corsair Elite Cooler Manual/Quickstart Guide ------------------------------------------ Note. All Images are Clickable to the full resolution versions. Specs for the H00i Elite Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM - Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility - Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 240mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 277mm x 120mm x 27mm Fan Specs Fan Model - ML RGB Elite Series Fan Dimensions - 120mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2400 RPM Number of Fans - 2 Fan Airflow - 75 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 4.2 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 - 37 dBA ---------------------------------- Specs for the H115i ELITE Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 280mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 322mm x 137mm x 27mm Fan Specs Fan Model - ML RGB Series Fan Dimensions - 140mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2000 RPM Number of Fans - 2 Fan Airflow - 97 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 3.0 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 - 36 dBA ---------------------------------- Specs for the H150i ELITE Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM - Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility - Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 360mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 397mm x 120mm x 27mm Fan specs Fan Dimensions - 120mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2400 RPM Number of Fans - 3 Fan Model - ML RGB Elite Series Fan Airflow - 75 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 4.2 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 - 37 dBA ---------------------------------- Specs for the H170i ELITE Cooling Warranty - Five years Cold Plate Material - Copper PWM - Yes CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility - Yes Cooling Socket Support - Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066 Cooling Socket Support - AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4 Tubing Length 450mm Radiator Specs Radiator Size - 420mm Radiator Material - Aluminum Radiator Dimensions - 440mm x 140mm x 27mm Fan specs Fan Dimensions - 140mm x 25mm Fan Speed - 2400 RPM Number of Fans - 3 Fan Model - ML RGB Elite Series Fan Airflow - 15 – 82.9 CFM Fan Static Pressure - 0.30 – 2.06 mm-H2O Noise Level - 10 – 31.8 dBA The Commander Core Supplied with each iCUE Elite Capellix AIO Cooler If using the Commander Core without an Elite AIO attached, iCUE will see this as a "Commander Core". If the AIO is attached, it will appear as the AIO (H150i Elite Capellix, for example). Sata Powered (none removable) Connects to a USB header (none Removable) Supports 6 of Corsairs RGB Fans 6 x 4 pin Headers (Note, NO control of 3 pin Voltage controlled fans) Controls the Speed of up to 6 Fans PWM 6 x 4 pin Headers Allows RGB Control via Corsair iCue/LINK Auto Detected in iCUE Allows controls of iCUE Elite Capellix AIO Coolers Has 1 Thermal probe 2pin header and a 2nd sensed from the Elite cooler in iCUE Pump Speeds: Extreme - 2700 RPM / Balanced - 2480 RPM / Quiet - 2300 RPM. (thankyou DevBiker for further details. taken from Here) ---------------------------------- The Pump Note, this unit MUST be used with the Commander Core and will not function at all with out it. Also it is NOT compatible with the Commander Pro. The Pump is supplied with 2 Facia Trims which are removed/replaced by removing 4 Screws. Plate 1 (Comes pre-attached) Plate 2 Also comes with and an included Motherboard Backplate And also includes the following mounting brackets. intel AMD sTR4 Am3/am4 The Following Hardware is also supplied (Note model and amount shown in the diagram below) iCUE ELITE CPU Cooler LCD Display This Unit replaces the Cap Cover on the Elite Series Pump. allows the user to display various stats and information about their build or be able to display images/gif. USB powered and supplied with a USB splitter so the Commander Core and the LCD unit plug into the Same USB header on the users motherboard. More info to follow Diagrams This one is done as a typical setup is your average 6 fan case such as the 4000d/x/airflow and one for those with more than 6 fans 10 fan diagram for the Elite Cooler including the Commander Core XT ---------------------------------- Well thats about all I have for now. I am awaiting the arrival of a H150i Elite, soon as I have it I will get more Pictures/specs up along with a few more diagrams. hope it helps!. if you found this thread helped please do go back to the top of the page and rate the thread Thank you for reading.. see my other Faqs and link to Corsair Case Owners Club Discord server below as clickable links.
  4. Hi, I recently completed my new build in a corsair 4000x case and after i powered it On for the first time, i noticed that my h100x elite pump and fans light white and doesn't show up in iCue Software. I plug it on the ARGB head of my MB (a Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2) using the splitter cable included. I've checked as shown in the user manual my pump is plug on the #1 connector and the fans on #2 and #3 connectors. Is there a solution to make the pump rgb work ? Thank you and sorry for my English, Chibrouille.
  5. I try to put some GIF in ICUE and they display on the ELITE lcd succefully. However there are only 2 GIFs I can add into the configuration. My question is, 2 GIFs is the max. quantity?
  6. It's been a while since we released the iCUE ELITE LCD Coolers, for those who have one, what do you put on your AIO LCD screens 👾 (gifs, pics, or temps)? Reminder: please be mindful of what you post on the internet 😅 If you don't use an AIO with a LCD screen, what kinds of wallpaper do you like to run as your monitor background 🖥️ (animated or idle)? Do you keep the same wallpaper on forever or like to change depending on setups/current hyperfixations 🤩? Since I use dual monitors I try to find animated wallpapers that fit on both screens. I have an extra 7 inch monitor inside my PC as well as an LCD cooler. All are animated character gifs from the anime Jujutsu Kaisen! (I really recommend this show🤞) Let us know down below!
  7. Hey, I've heard there's general issues with the M65, but this is getting real weird. I can no longer reliably left click with my mouse, and seeing as these problems started about 5-6 months after purchase, and now 10 months after purchase have become almost unbearable, I seem to be luckier than most. However, on top of not always registering left clicks, it will now occassionally register single clicks as double clicks. What's going on? Is there any fix at this point? Seeing as this mouse seemed more durable than most M65s, I am worried that RMA will just get me a mouse that'll be fried in 6 weeks instead.
  8. Hi, I just builded new pc, and I used SP120 RGB ELITE fans. I bought single and triple pack with lighting node core. So it seems that single pack works fine, but 3 fans from triple pack are not responsive... one is static red, green and blue, one isnt lighting up and third is just half blue. I then tried switching fan rgb cables to diffrent numbers and then i figured out that only first input on lighting node core works, and other 5 dosent. Can somebody help me, did they scam me... or is there a way to fix it? I appreciate any help!
  9. Hey everyone, With the summer heat around the corner, we're dropping a new set of fans to make sure your system maintains optimal temperatures. For those who prefer subtle fans that are more than capable of getting the job done, look no further. Here’s a few quick highlights: Featuring CORSAIR AirGuide Technology, anti-vortex vanes concentrate airflow directly onto your components - perfect as an intake or radiator/heatsink fan. Undoubtable durability that'll perform at silent noise levels, considering the AF ELITE's fluid dynamic bearing that has minimal friction between its shaft and bearing. Capable of complete silence with Zero RPM mode support (via PWM), then put the work in once you get to gaming. Click here for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below. Q: What fan controllers are compatible for zero RPM? A: Compatible controllers include Commander PRO, COMMANDER CORE (provided with ELITE CAPELLIX/LCD coolers), and COMMANDER CORE XT (standalone available, otherwise provided with 5000T RGB/7000X RGB). With these controllers, our iCUE software grants the ability to easily adjust the cooling settings for each individual fan it is connected to. In addition to the preset cooling settings, you may also create your own custom fan curve. Skip having to go to BIOS! Q: Are these the same fans on the iCUE RGB ELITE coolers? A: Yep. If you haven't already, check out our iCUE RGB ELITE coolers! Q: So... no RGB lighting? A: No. wow, this feels weird Let us know what your thoughts are or if you have any questions!
  10. J'ai récemment acheter un Void RGB Elite USB mais mon micro est très faible et je suis presque obligée de crier pour me faire entendre correctement. J'ai pourtant tout essayer : - Régler les niveaux à 100 sur les paramètre du périphérique - Mettre le périphérique en qualité DVD - Installer Icue, le désinstaller, le réinstaller, désinstaller les drivers et les installer de nouveau - Autoriser Windows à utiliser le périphérique - Mettre le périphérique en périphérique principal - changer de prise USB - et même sur d'autre ordinateurs j'ai le même soucis Je l'ai même fait échanger en magasin et pourtant le son est toujours terriblement faible, donc soit je suis tombé sur deux casques défectueux à la suite, soit il y a un problème mais je ne trouve pas de solution !
  11. Hi everyone, Just purchased a new Pre-Built PC and i am having trouble with the Corsair Elite Capellix h100i and with the ICue software. It randomly keeps disconnecting and the lights on the Capellix h100i pump and fans change back to their own colour and in turn not matching the other 7 fans and sometimes even just go dark or no rgb. I have narrowed the problem down to bluetooth. The "Corsair ICue Commander Core" Keeps connecting and then disconnecting randomly in settings/bluetooth and other devices. I sat in settings watching it connect and then disconnect. I am at a lose as to what to do to resolve the problem. I have gone as far as a fresh install of windows and it did nothing. Its very frusrating. I am wondering if it could be a fault with the commander as all other bluetooth devices work fine. If anyone has a possible fix or any information i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Andy
  12. Today I just put in my headset and saw that my headset left speaker was not working but when I used the sound regulator it started working and wen am no touching the sound regulator the speaker is not working can some one help me find a solution pls? I don’t know if it is a fabric defect because I had my headset for just 1 month and I don’t know if I need it to go to garantí or if there is a solution
  13. Buenas noches, Me he comprado unos cascos Corsair Void Elite RGB Wireless negros recientemente y tengo un problema de audio en el que de repente, en cualquier tipo de actividad(escuchar música, jugar,etc), baja el volumen y vuelve a subir (sin cambiar el volumen del ordenador) y esto sucede repetidamente cada 2 o 3 minutos. Es un problema de software? debería usar la garantía o hacer una devolucion? Muchas gracias por vuestra atencion.
  14. Hello everyone, everything good? I recently discovered why my headset has constant connection failures and also crackling sounds. I monitored it through my router and noticed that whenever someone uses the 2.4Ghz wifi network it starts to happen, when 5Ghz is used it doesn't happen. I tried to change the router channel but the problem persists. I tried to decrease the signal strength but the problem persists. Obviously it is not a failure in the headset, but an interference between technologies, and unfortunately I cannot disable the 2.4 Ghz wifi because my mom's cell phone connects only on that frequency. Could you help me find ways to get around this problem?
  15. I purchased this product and MAN was I excited, I've always wanted a corsair void product. I get it home, do all the plastic peeling, and plug that baby in through my motherboard's audio IO. It doesn't show up as a device on iCUE, and I have to change my audio settings to Realtek to be able to even hear anything from them. I also change the microphone default device to Realtek microphone and while it picks sound up, i have to like TAP it hard for it to pick anything up. My friends in discord told me I sounded like I was 50 feet away in an empty warehouse. I'd really love some advice about this but I do plan on going back to walmart around ~5PM est to return it. It'd be nice to have a solution by then because I love the feel of this headset. (Edit: I'll be checking this thread every half hour.)
  16. Hello ; I bought the corsair void elite yesterday and made the installations, and I can't access the charging level via icue. I deleted the program, installed windows format, installed the firmware on the headset with Force update, reset the headset again the same and I can not see the charge, please help.
  17. I own a Void Pro Wireless that I've come to love. I wanted to upgrade to the Void Elite Wireless (which I believed was better in every way since you know, it's supposed to be it's direct upgrade, a more recent version). My problem revolves around the surround system which feels much worse on the Void Elite compared to the Void Pro. With the old headset (Void Pro) : - This is what is displayed in iCUE when my old headset is connected. - This is what is displayed when I click on it. Now with the new headset (Void Elite) : - This is what is displayed in iCUE when my new headset is connected (notice how the name of the headset goes from "Void Pro Wireless" to "Void Elite Wireless"). - This is what is displayed when I click on it (notice how the name of the surround, as well as the icon, goes from "Dolby Surround" to "7.1".) So I thought "Wait, maybe I need to turn on Dolby surround in the Windows' sound tab". To my disbelief, it was never on with the old headset. It couldn't be since Windows asks me to download the Dolby app if I want to turn the Dolby surround on. So, I would like to know if there is a way to get the Dolby surround system (of the Void Pro) enabled on my new headset (Void Elite) instead of that new "7.1" and supposedly better surround ? It hurts me to realize that my girlfriend bought me a new headset and it's actually worse than the old one even though it's supposed to be an upgrade. EDIT : Just realized the Elite is actually worse than the Pro. Looks like there's no issue then, I just made a costy mistake. If any admin walks by, please delete this thread.
  18. There's a few old threads in this forum ranging all the way back to 2015, which describe issues of low mic audio, and I suspect that many of the reports in those threads might actually be related to what I'm about to share, and it is not a simple low-volume issue. This is a new headset, and my friends pointed out that they can't hear most of what I'm saying. Keyword here is "most" and not "all" - if the volume were consistently quiet then I can find a way to artificially boost it, but if it's fluctuating then boosting it will also boost the parts that they can already hear, turning my friends deaf. Not that I have anything against deaf people, but I wouldn't need a headset in the first place if I wanted to talk to deaf friends... I digress. Anyways, I decided to test this by turning on playback on discord (and other apps), and humming a loud monotone into the mic. As it turns out, it picks up my hum just fine for the first second or two, then heavily drops. Here's a visualization from audacity: After the volume drops, it's still there, but extremely quiet. This happened consistently every single time that I tested it. I can share more screenshots like the one above, but I hate uploading to imgur. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling iCue, I tried messing around with the audio settings, uninstalling/reinstalling audio drivers, and I tried using different USB ports (including 2.0 and 3.0 ports), and this has consistently behaved in the exact same manner. Is there some sort of noise cancellation or equalizer built into this headset's mic? I tried checking the audio settings and the iCue control, and I haven't found anything. The closest thing I found is the "AGC" checkbox (Sound -> Recording -> Custom), but that's off by default doesn't seem to change anything when toggled - is it possible that it's just on by default and can't be changed? I need some help here.