• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. So, the high CPU is even worse with the latest update to v3.20.80. I'm now getting 3.5 to 5% in the background and 7.5 to 10% when running the interface on a new i7-7700. This sort of thing has been going on for years and I'm sick of it and gotten to a point where I want to just uninstall and say goodbye to some of my mouse and keyboard functionality. Besides, I'm an old guy and I don't need half of that childish rainbow eye-candy. I don't need my system to look like something from Pink Fluffy Unicorns. What's held me back is I use functionality like sniper mode on my mouse and some of those extra keys and macros on the keyboard. Anyway, I found a partial solution: > Select the mouse > Click the hamburger menu to the right of Profiles > Click the memory card button which saves to device This will allow you to kill iCUE while retaining the mouse functionality. You can uncheck Start on system startup in the settings menu. The Corsair services stay running but it doesn't use as much CPU, although still a bit more than you'd expect from a keyboard and mouse. I can't speak for other devices. Unfortunately, the option to Save to Device is not available for the keyboard, or at least not my case (a K55). I'm just going to have to lose that functionality until Corsair sorts this out ... or until I need a new set and try some other brand. 😪
  2. Hello, What's going on with you Corsair? I have a Corsair K70 RGB, a Dark Core RGB and a H110i gtx and without any reason my computer start freezing every 1m and i'm only able to stop it when i kill the Corsair.Service.CpuldRemote process. I found some threads talking about it but no one from Corsair is giving feedback. Tried to work without iCue / Corsair but i was unable to save the profile to the hardware (i don't know why, after deleted the memory my keyboard/mouse can't fix the lights).
  3. Hi Got a new VOID PRO RGB Wireless headset. Since installing the iCUE software the CorsairService keeps nailing my WMI service. Constantly using about 15-20% CPU. Updated to the latest dongle firmware and software, still happening. :mad: If I stop the service, WMI settles down but then the headset lights go disco mode... :sigh!: Is this normal?