• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hi All, I just build a new system with a Ryzen 7 7800x3d and a cooler Corsair H150I ELITE CAPELLIX XT , but the idle temperatures while just browsing for example are too high (around 60-70c) considering that other users report temperatures of 30-40c for this processor in idle. Gaming temps are around 75c-85c and the coolant temp is to low considering this temps , Corsair ICUE reports 32c for the coolant. I get this temps while my fans and pum are on extreme , if i set mode at quiet , temps are considerable higher. I re check the installation at least 5 times , everything seems to be fine . Im familiar with the installation because my previous cooler was a Corsair h110i. I leave hear some pics showing hwinfo , core temps and ICUE. The most interesting for me is that hwinfo show individual core temps between 30-45c but others software show above 60. The case flow is 3 front 120mm fan air in , two 140mm bottoms air in , one 140mm back air out and the corsair cooler sending air out from the top. I used a few different thermal paste in the process of re installing the cooler ,Bear Grizzly Hydronout , Artic silver 5 and Artic silver mx-4 Is probably that the cooler came fault ? Maybe monitoring software are incompatible between each other ? Any recommendations why I'm getting this temps ? Thank you very much in advance!
  2. Hi there, I am new to the Corsair User Forums and am hoping to get some advice/feedback on my proposed new build. I usually build a new rig every 5-6 years but while I have built like 4 standard gaming machines in the past with minimal RGB lighting, I really want a well-lit machine this time around. I am proposing an air cooled machine because I don't think I'm at the technical level yet or have the time to do a water cooled build. So here's my wishlist so far of components: 1. Corsair Obsidian 1000d. 2. Corsair Dominator RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4 3. Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme Motherboard 4. AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Processor 5. Noctua NH-D15 Chromax CPU Cooler Black 6. Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 3090 Xtreme 24GB Questions: 1. Is the Corsair Obsidian 1000d overkill for an air-cooled system? 2. The Corsair Obsidian 1000d looks like it can fit eight 120mm fans on the front panel, three 140mm fans on the top and two 140mm fans at the back; From what I can see the case does not come with any fans included but does include 1 x Commander Pro. If I wanted to get 5 x ML140 PRO RGB LED 140MM PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fans for the top and back of the case and 8 x ML120 PRO RGB LED 120MM PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fans for the front, how do I connect them all up so that I can control both the RGB lighting and fan speed using Corsair(?) software? 3. What other components would I need to have to get all the fans to light up and be curated like those fancy promo videos I saw where all the RGB lighting elements can be controlled as a complete entity? 4. I know the motherboard I am thinking off also has some led and fan controllers - are these compatible with the Corsair software used to control lights/fan speed? 5. I like the sound of mag lev fans because they are promoted as being quieter, but do the mag lev fans come with the dual LED ring around the fan like these ones https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Fans/ml-config/p/CO-9050072-WW ? Thank you in advance for any help/advice! :o: Please note I am a total n00b with RGB lighting so if you can step things out I would really appreciate it!
  3. Hi, guys I just finished building my pc and it won't turn on. The PSU seems to be fine as u can hear a noise upon turning it on. I have checked all thr connections and I cannot seem to find anything. Im really frustrated anyone help me please? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
  4. Hello people, let me start off by saying that this 680X build is my 2nd pc build. The first one is my current 900D (AIR) only. Due my work, being away alot, I am a little hesitant going full water... So pls no comments on the 900D that it is overkill for just AIO.. I wanted a white build. It has to do with some factors I want to add to the case later on, like the figure of a crab /cancer logo because I've lost my mother to it, and my father is currently in his last phase with cancer.. On Tweakers (A Dutch tech/nerd site) I've got a bunch of photo's to look at, if someone is interested so far. ( https://tweakers.net/gallery/413684/fotoalbum/?MapID=95528 ) I am still somewhat in the planning phase on what to do, take looks in consideration, routing the cables (length) etc. The thing is: I have a decider to make considering a AIO. I wanted as much Corsair as possible, even had the new 280 rad, but opted to go for a 360 rad in white, so that is unfortunately a Asus LC RGB 360 (with white QL's push pull) I had mounted the rad with the tubes starting from the bottom of the case towards the pump. Last night I changed that to the tubes starting at the top of the rad, going slightly down towards the pump in a bend config around the RAM-sticks. Then this morning GamersNexus posted on YT a topic about the AIO orientation, and how it is mostly mounted wrongly. Long story short: Air (between 2% and 10%)-bubbles in a AIO tend to go to the highest point in a loop (logical). Is the highest point the AIO, then with 99% of the current pumpconfig the pump will run dry and dies over time. So then to my debate... My first opt; was on the bottom of the 680X, but didn't want the 240 rad in white. Best option according Nexus is placing the radiator at the top of the case, the air will stay somewhere in the radiator. I want the 360rad push-pull to the front. Do I place the rad with the tubes starting from the bottom side of the rad, straight up to the CPU/pump; which is slightly lower then the top of the rad. And let it run for some time on the back of the case so the air will flow to the (then oriented up position) radiator and after e few hours on the normal position or do I mount the rad with the tubes starting from the top side of the rad, in a fancy curl around the RAM sticks to the CPU/pump? New build specs: Case: 680X Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A CPU: 9600K NVMe: 1 M.2 500GB Samsung NVMe: 1 M.2 1TB Samsung PSU: Corsair RM850x (2018) White RAM: 32GB 2Dimms Corsair White 3000Mhz RAM: 2Dimms Corsair Light Enhancement kit Fans: 5x QL 140 white, 6 or 7x QL120 white AIO: Asus ROG Strix LC 360 White Edition Keyboard: K70 MK.2 SE GPU: Asus 1060 DUAL O6GB White
  5. Hi all, I recently built a new PC, and for the first time used an AIO cooler (the H150i Pro RGB) having previously used air coolers. I've installed iCue and on the dashboard, it's showing the middle fan isn't running (0rpm). I had a look inside the case and it is indeed still whereas the other two (fans #1 and #3) are running at c.780-790 rpm. I turned off the PC, checked all the connections and rebooted. The middle fan was spinning fine. I've just checked iCue again about 10 minutes later though and second fan is back to 0rpm (see attached screenshot). Any idea why this might be? All three radiator fans are plugged into the splitter from the h150i cooler itself as per the instructions. I have 3 x separate case fans which are plugged into my Fractal Design 7's Nexus fan hub (they are not PWM). Thanks in advance for your help! P.S. I need to sort my RAM out too - it's 3200Mhz but iCue says it's only running at 1596.5MHz - I thought I'd enabled XMP but will check in the BIOS.
  6. I am building a new system and I can't find a case that will work for me. My current system is over 10 years old and I have 6x 3.5 inch drives that I will need to move over to the new build but I can't find a case that will work. Every last one of the cases I have looked at have only 2x or 3x 3.5 inch drive bays and I can't find any accessory drive bays to add to the case. My old tower had room for the 6 drives but I need to keep my old system running while I am building my new one. Also that case has mesh front and side panels that provide for plenty of airflow. Here is what I would like: - A case with drive bays for 6x 3.5 inch drives or a case where you can add drive bays in order to get up to the 6 drives I need. - Mid Tower Case 21 inch high (542mm) I might settle for a 18.7 inch case (475mm) if there was enough room inside for what I want to do. - Mesh (not tempered glass) especially on the front of the case. - Room for a closed loop processor cooler with a radiator mounted on the inside top of the case - USB 3.1, 3.2 and 2.0 connections available on the front or top or side of the case. I suppose I could use an external USB 2.0 Hub but that takes up desk space - One or multiple 5.25 Inch bays usable for either internal ODDs and/or USB connector and status panels. - RGB that works with Gigabyte Motherboards. Or an accessory that will give me the RGB that works with Gigabyte. Here is what I plan on building: Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 Motherboard Intel i9-9900k Samsung 970 EVO Plus pcie 1GB SSD running as pcie 4x Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super graphics card CoolerMaster ML280L (or equivalent) Cooler Crucial Ballistix 32GB - DDR4-3200 Does anyone have any suggestions for a case especially about how to add drive bays to get to the 6x 3.5 inch drives?