• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. Hello everyone! We’ve heard your requests and are excited to announce that we now have a plug-in which allows ASUS’s Aura Sync to control the lighting effects of your CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modules! Follow these steps to enable this feature. Download from https://www.corsair.com/downloads: Latest version of iCUEAura Sync Plug-inDownload from ASUS: Latest version of Aura SyncInstallationInstall/update iCUEIf updating requires restarting your system, do this nowInstall the Aura Sync pluginOpen iCUE, click the “Settings” tab at the top of the window,then click the icon for your system memory (1)Click “Enable full software control” (2)In Aura Sync, click the link/unlink button under the DRAM icon;when linked, the icon will change to whiteWhen asked if you want to save changes, click “Yes”Your CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB memory modules should now be controlled by ASUSAura Sync! Have fun! FAQWhich CORSAIR memory modules does this plug-in work with?This plug-in is made specifically for use with CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modulesWhile Asus Aura Sync is running with the iCUE plug-in, can Istill use iCUE to control my other CORSAIR RGB products?Yes, the plug-in only grants control of your RAM modules to AsusAura Sync. All your other CORSAIR RGB products, like keyboard, mouse, etc, willstill be controlled through iCUE.After installing the iCUE plug-in and “linking” CORSAIR DRAM inAsus Aura Sync, can I still use iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGB memory modules?No, iCUE will not control the lighting on your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules while DRAM is “linked” in Asus Aura Sync.How do I revert back to using iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGBmemory modules?If you want to revert to iCUE for controlling your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules, simply click the link/unlink button under DRAM in Asus AuraSync; the button will turn red indicating the DRAM is unlinked. In iCUE, clickthe “Settings” tab and at the bottom of the window click the “Restart” buttonto restart the iCUE service. Your memory modules should now be controlled byiCUE again.
  2. I recently got some Corsair RAM with RGB. I installed a Corsair H150i elite which had a faulty pump. While I was updating one of my sticks of ram the CPU overheated and turned off my computer. Now one of my ram sticks has no RGB effects. I also have a problem with the ram showing up in icue. The only time it does show up is when I freshly install icue, and that’s only one of the sticks of ram. The other one remains not showing in icue. Specs: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 6000MHz C40 AMD ryzen 9 7950X3D Asus ROG B650E-F gaming wifi AM5 Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT what I have tried: deleting icue full windows install (unintentionally but still) turned off/uninstalled all LED related software nothing is connected to icue that would change the color effects that I know of. I checked BIOS for anything aura sync related. I reseated the ram in every position possible I force updated both sticks of ram and one is still without RGB. I tried just one stick of ram. id appreciate any help you could give.
  3. I know quite a lot of people who don't want to run the Asus Armory Crate software and the standalone AURA is now discontinued. Is it at all possible Corsair could integrate the required AURA components directly into CUE 4 without the need for running either Armory Crate (or the discontinued AURA) and a plugin?
  4. Title. Don't bother linking me the instructions, I already followed this: https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/blog/Enabling-Aura-Sync-Control-for-Your-CORSAIR-RGB-Memory I re-installed Aura to the stable version 1.06.17. Version 1.07.71 keepscrashing for me. I re-installed and fully updated iCue I installed the Aura Plugin I updated my motherboard BIOS It just won't appear in the Aura Sync software even after scanning.
  5. So my friend told me that icue can now sync with Arua then I give it a shot, since I have 8 Corsair fan on my pc and 2 LED strips. I'm using a Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi, and everything runs fine before syncing. I followed the instruction but the cooler light and memory seems not listening to icue. Though I noticed that my mobo light is following the command, which means the plugin should be working. I thought that when using the aura plugin you should be able to control what aura can control, is that right? If that is correct, then what would be the possible reason that it can't control my cooler light and memo lights?
  6. So i use iCue to control my RGBs. In my system i currently have 6 Deepcool RGB fans, a DEEPCOOL Gammaxx L240 V2 aio and 2 12v Led Strips inside my pc, when i start my PC aura crate/armour/sync take over my iCue Lighing set up, i have SDK Enabled but everytime i start my pc i have to load up iCue uncheck and recheck Enable SDK for my Icue to take over, i have not even loaded up the aura crate/armour/sync software so i dont know why it keeps taking over everytime i boot my pc, is there any way to stop this and make iCue automatically take over without manually having to load iCue and unchecking and rechecking Enable SDK everytime i boot my pc :!:
  7. Just got a new build set up, using the corsair 220T, with the 3 iCUE fans, I have a Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard that supports aura sync, using the RGB header I have a coolermaster ML120 AiO. I have iCUE and Aura sync downloaded, the AiO and motherboard lights work perfectly within aura sync, however iCUE detects my z390-A it says "Asus motherboard has no settings". any ideas on how to fix this, if its possible at all? side note: I have downloaded the aura sync plugin
  8. Hello So as the title says, I was somehow able to control my RX 580 from Asus through iCue alone. It happened after I updated my iCue software and seen my gpu appear which simply made me think that support was released for it. However, I believe a day later I ran into some issues with my Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ram and the lack of rgb control which essentially forced me to reinstall iCue and Asus Aura. After reinstalling, however, my gpu no longer appeared in iCue. I don't recall doing anything special, only updating the software. I tried looking online but non mentioned Asus GPU support for iCue. Is there anything I'm not yet aware of? Thanks
  9. Bonjour/Bonsoir, Premier post sur le forum, je vais essayer de faire synthétique ;) Je possède cette carte mère : ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING Avec ce kit de RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (4*8Go) Mon problème : après avoir suivi méticuleusement le tuto de Corsair ci-dessous, mon logiciel Aura Sync ne détecte pas les barres de ram Corsair... (https://www.corsair.com/fr/fr/blog/Enabling-Aura-Sync-Control-for-Your-CORSAIR-RGB-Memory) J'ai tout essayer : tout désinstaller proprement avec RevoUninstaller, réinstaller dans le même ordre que le tuto, etc. Rien à faire, est ce que quelqu'un aurait la solution miracle ? :) Merci d'avance !!
  10. Hello So recently corsair announced and released a plugin that allows control of asus motherboard lighting combined with Aura. Everything is now synced except my old Vengeance RGB. I am wondering if Corsair is going allow to let that RAM be synced but I am afraid they will ditch it. I heard people saying its impossible to control the timings yet when iCue is closed but Aura is running alone with rainbow effect it works perfect, if iCue is running then it would interfere and crash the Aura service eventually. Can I make so that iCue doesn't detect my RAM or leaves it alone? I have seen the Vengeance Pro plugin that lets aura control the RAM but it does not support the normal Vengeance. I really hope they do something similar with removing the DRAM dll or something without crashing the software (tried it) because I really would not want to spend another 200€ on memory while I bought my RAM for 460€ back in the expensive RAM days... I also want to point out just a plugin for removing the Vengeance RGB from iCue would be great because I would be able to control everything true Aura with 3rd party software (JackNetRGB). Regards, Louis