• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Hey everyone, I have the problem that if I leave my USB dongle of my HS80 headphones plugged in while it boots up, my PC freezes in the screen where I can press F2 to get into the UEFI. Sometimes it boots windows after 2-3 minutes, but the OS also takes 2-3 minutes to start again instead of 6 seconds. If I remove the stick while booting, then it starts quickly from this point. (I saw this issue in other threats about Keyboard/Mice dongles an tried to troubleshoot like them, unfortunately nobody came to a solution that worked for me.. 😔) In addition, I can only use the headphones in iCUE in stereo. Unfortunately, the button on which I could switch to 7.1 cannot be pressed. (Its grayish) Troubleshooting so far: - iCUE is running on the newest version. - Drivers are running the newest version. - iCUE and Drivers clean install/reinstall - BIOS/UEFI is running on the newest version. - I tried many USB BIOS Settings nothing worked. - The Corsair Support wont answer me for two weeks now. My Hardware: - MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger (Z97 Chip) - GC: Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 - RAM: 16GB HP - Processor: Intel i7-4790k - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix (AIO) - Corsair ST100 (Headset Stand) - Corsair HS80 RGB Wireless (Headset) - Corsair M65 RGB Elite (Mouse) I hope someone can help me, I'm desperate and have no more ideas what it could be.. Thanks in advance! Greetings Critical
  2. Hello, I am here because I brought a VIRTUOSO RGB Wireless a week ago and it eventually arrived. I tried the wireless mode which works pretty well, but I noticed some light cracklings, though when I unplugged and replugged it it worked fine again. The real problem is when i set the 7.1 surround on, I have a permanent really bad quality sound in background (like when you have a headset that is really cheap and bad in terms of audio), I wrote it on youtube and the first result is almost what I have, but only in background, this sort of bad sound effect, in foreground the sound is really good. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE 4 with all last versions, but nothing, I also tried on several computers so it looks like it is coming from the headset and not from my computer. I don't know if I missed some settings, I did an EQ that suits to my activities but nothing more. Whether I'm in wireless mode or with usb c cable the same thing is happening. Hope it is not coming from the headset I really don't want to take it back... P.S : If you want to head what is the "bad quality" I'm talking about, it was my first research on youtube, it's almost exactly what's happening.
  3. Today I just put in my headset and saw that my headset left speaker was not working but when I used the sound regulator it started working and wen am no touching the sound regulator the speaker is not working can some one help me find a solution pls? I don’t know if it is a fabric defect because I had my headset for just 1 month and I don’t know if I need it to go to garantí or if there is a solution
  4. I just bought my headset over the weekend and have been using it for about 2 days now. I have the Void RGB Elite Wireless headset. I installed iCUE 4 and when I tried to change from stereo to surround, there was no audible difference. I also tried changing the equalizer and listened to music while doing so, and there was no difference at all. I called support and they suggested I use a different program for equalizers or uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE (which I have tried 3 times). I would really like to have full surround sound enabled for my headset. Is there a way to fix this or do I just need to give up and return the headset? :(
  5. I'm not sure if there's a specific way to set it up. Am I supposed to set 7.1 in iCue and enable surround in SS3 or should I only enable it in SS3 or only enable it in iCue? Do the programs overlap with each other, meaning should I leave my headset on pure direct and surround off in iCue? For DTS: Sound Unbound should I turn off everything (surround and set default EQ) on SS3 and iCue? Thanks. I have a Void Pro Wireless
  6. I recently purchased the Corsair HS60 Pro Surround and it comes with a 7.1 USB Adapter for PC. The headset works fine on console when I only use the 3.5mm plug into the controller but once I try using it on PC with the usb adapter it decides not to work on the right side anymore. I checked the balance on my pc and its 100&100 for the L&R. Any solutions?
  7. I had this Corsair Void USB 7.1 for about 3 months, and surround worked fine. My sister played Minecraft yesterday, and she said she did nothing to the iCUE. I came back today, turned on my PC and when i went on iCUE and tried to turn on surround (that i never turn off) and i see no diference at all, it sounds the same as Stereo. I tried changing USB ports, i already intalled yesterday iCue update today, and still not working, restarted and nothing... Please help! I really need a awnser, so that i know if i have to exchange it.
  8. The surround sound, after the newest windows update, stopped working. At first I had no audio at all. I updated iCUE to the newest version, which fixed my audio. But then, my surround sound had stopped working. Any ideas? I am using Wireless Void Pros.
  9. Folks, So I just upgraded to the latest iCUE version (3.19.120) and I have noticed that the software no longer is able to work properly with my ST100. Here's the current status: Working I can hear audio with my stereo headsets just fine. Microphone works Not working (they worked prior to 3.19): EQ presents do not do anything. I have switched all the EQs that come with the software (FPS optimized, Bass Boost, etc.) and the audio does not change at all I no longer get audio prompts from iCUE when I turn on/off my mic, my surround sound, etc. I press the surround sound button to enable/disable it and nothing happens. I am not sure in which state my headphones are stuck, though windows reports an 8 channel audio device connected at all times troubleshooting tried so far Uninstalled software and cleaned registry Unplugged the ST100 Installed the latest iCUE version Rebooted machine Plugged in ST100. It gets detected, I get audio from it but symptoms described above persist System specs MSI Z390I Gaming edge AC Intel i7-9700K Windows 10 latest updates installed (up-to-date to Sept '19) Any idea or pointers to fix these issues is greatly appreciated
  10. I've been getting into streaming lately and unfortunately, the way the Void Pro Wireless does the 7.1 processing does not play nice with streaming software. I have made my peace with that and decided to just use it in stereo but it won't work properly. I can set it to stereo mode in iCue but Windows 10 still recognizes it as an 8 channel headset, which breaks the stereo sound. For example, in games there is a clear disconnect between a sound source being in front of me versus to the side of me. I'm not sure how to set the headset as 2 channel in windows, as the setting is locked in the device properties. The setting can be unlocked by uninstalling iCue, but this breaks the headset.
  11. I am trying to get Dolby Atmos to run on my Void wireless headset. One of the key things that is required is to enable spatial sound with in windows. Other headsets and headphones work. However the void wireless does not. z My questions are 1. Will Dolby Atmos come to CUE software in the future (because is AMAZING) 2. Is there a way to enable Spatial Sound for the Void Wireless? 3. If there are any wired void users have you tried this? If so did you have success?