• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello folks, I would like to create a time limit for illumination of a specific key. The cooldown time of a process should be displayed here until it has expired. Is there any way for this? I wanted to use "Gradient" for this, but it seems to be limited to 99 seconds. I need something up to 480 seconds or else. Many thanks in advance.
  2. So I managed to mildly break the hinge on one of the keys on my K83 keyboard. I see there are replacement hinges sold on Aliexpress and the likes, but I am uncertain which to order. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement hinge for my keyboard?
  3. Hello everyone, This thread is meant to be kind of like a petition, were if there is a considerable amount of people that also want this feature, then maybe Corsair can develop it. Petition: Add an option in iCUE > Advanced Config > Make brightness key control all iCUE devices. Reason: When trying to lower brightness/turn off lights, there is no point in doing so only in the keyboard, as the mice and other accessories are not affected. Going into iCUE settings every time is inefficient and making a profile with everything off is not an option, since I am using Wallpaper Engine integration and that overwrites whatever profile you currently have. Enabling this option would make that clicking the keyboard's brightness key will control the brightness for ALL of your iCUE's detected devices, not just your keyboard. That's all. Thanks everyone. Miguel
  4. Buenas El dia de hoy de golpe mi teclado empezo a escribir solo, usaba la tecla poi y las repetia una y otra vez. No sabia que hacer asique apague el pc, cuando lo prendi de nuevo paro, pero dejaron de funcionar las teclas QWERTYUIOP y la tecla TAB el resto del teclado funciona. Alguna idea de que puede ser? el teclado nunca tuvo golpes y cuidado a la perfeccion Muchas gracias
  5. Hi. I have the K95 RGB Platinum that's about 15 months old. After I owned it about 6 months the J key cap simply popped off as I was typing. I stuck it back on but it's very easy to come off and does so now and then. A few months after that, the 4 key started doing it and then the L key. The other day, the 3 key seems to have the same loose fitting and comes off easily. Doing some Google searches and looking in this forum it seems other users have had the same issue with the key caps just working lose and popping off. But I've not found a solution. Does anyone know a way to get these keys to stay put??? Thanks in advance.
  6. Hey, i've just received my M65 pro RGB to replace my old G600. I would like to assign the CTRL key to the sniper button but it's not working i Play world of warcraft and i got a lot off button (CTRL+1 , CTRL+2 etc..) and i so i would like to bind the CTRL to sniper button But it seems only workin to assign CTRL+(somekey) to the Sniper button and not just CTRL (i'm on macOS catalina 10.15.2) anyone know how to do it with icue ? (sorry for my english i hope you get what i want to achieve) thanks
  7. Hola, estoy por comprar este teclado y queria saber si se pueden modificar cualquier tecla o solo las G. Ej: Se puede cambiar la tecla ALT x la tecla windows ? o deshabilitar ciertas teclas. Espero alguien lo lea XD