• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hallo zusammen, meine K95 RGB akzeptiert seit heute morgen einige Tasten nicht mehr. Shift Lock, Entfernen, #, Pfeiltasten, Num Lock, Rollen, Enter rechts und die F-Tasten sind ohne Funktion. Alle anderen Tasten scheinen zu funktionieren. - Die Tastatur funktioniert im BIOS und an einem anderen Rechner einwandfrei. Auch bei der iCUE Software kann ich die Taste drücken und er springt drauf zum Makro vergeben. - Eine andere Tastatur funktioniert an meinem Rechner mit theoretisch dem gleichen Treiber einwandfrei. Ich habe schon einiges probiert und geprüft. Tastaturlayout ist DEU. Eingabehilfen verursachen es nicht. Es ist kein Lock drinnen. Verschiedene USB-Ports getestet. iCUE deinstalliert inklusive aller Registry-Einträge und übrig gebliebenen Files. "Treiber" via Geräte-Manager deinstalliert. Die andere Tastatur parallel geht. Reset der K95 (ESC beim einstecken). Firmware Update geforced. Kann es sein, dass Corsair noch ein Layer zwischen Treiber und Gerät hat? Jemand noch Ideen? Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7 12700k, MSI MAG Z690 TOMAHAWK WIFI, Nvidia RTX 4070 TI, ...
  2. I have the K95 RGB Platinum v.5.6.95, same as my iCUE version v.5.6.95. This is the latest version as of today 9-12-2023. On my iCUE home page the K95 doesn't show up. However if I go to my settings top right gear icon and scroll down to software updates its there and shows I have the latest software. I've uninstalled twice and re-installed and no change. My keyboard connection is good, i can use the keyboard and I have that random color pulsating on the keys. very distracting. Any advise would be helpful, thanks for reading.
  3. I've had a K95 for a while and it works fine with my Windows PC. I've now got a Macbook Pro (MacOS 13.4) and I switch between the two with the K95 plugged into my monitor which has a built in KVM switch. Everything works fine on the Mac apart from one minor keyboard layout issue. When the keyboard is detected, I can set it up as British PC, however the backslash key (left of the Z key) and the back tick key (left of the numer 1 key) are reversed. I've tried removing the plist file for keyboard settings but I can't seem to get the Mac to put the keys in the right place. Looking for anyone with any other experiences of this or suggestions to fix as it's playing havoc with my typing.
  4. Well, all this time i thought it was beta iCue, but now that v4 is here i get the same bad results with my k95. When the computer reboots, the Glave mouse stays lit but the keyboard goes dark except for the three lights in the upper left. Then I get a conflict error when icue opens and I say ok, reload it and all is fine till the next reboot OR I am logged out on the home screen of my mac. Very annoying! Thx for any help...
  5. I have a K95 that is a few years old, and a couple of the leds have died. I can't figure out what kind of smd led these use to get a replacement, as I can't send it in under warranty at this point since it's too old and I've already repaired some broken switches myself. Can anyone point me to the right part? I can fix it if I could source the exact part but it's been near impossible to find an answer from the searching I've done.
  6. Hello together I have owned a Corsair K95 Platinium keyboard for 3 years and a new high-end PC for 1 week. Now that I have the power to stream, I would like to put some keys to control OBS and OBS scenes on the G-keys. Unfortunately I haven't found a way how to program and assign the G-keys with the corresponding functions. So I would be glad if someone could give me a detailed instruction for this. I would like to assign the following functions to the G-keys: G1 - OBS scene "Stream starting soon G2. OBS scene "Game Capture" G3 - OBS scene "Be right back/Pause G4 - OBS scene "Stream Ending G5 - Start recording G6 - Pause or Stop recording I have no experience with macro programming via iCue and I find the software for this rather complicated. I would be really happy to get support and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks a lot
  7. So, here's the thing My k95 platinum is working pretty well until i enter in full screen, this can be everything, a video in yt, a game, even a web browser in full screen mode The rgb starts to lag and it's look to jump. If i quit the full screen mode it works normaly again until enter in full screen mode again. Help!
  8. Bonjour, Lorsque j'essaie de mettre à jour le firmware de mon clavier K95 RGB Platinum à la dernière version 3.29 (depuis la version 3.21.28), cela échoue immédiatement (en 1 seconde même pas après avoir cliqué sur "compris") : Mon clavier disparaît du logiciel iCUE (dernière version 4.14.179) sur Windows 10 Pro 64bits jusqu'à ce que je redémarre l'ordinateur, ou que je passe le clavier du mode logiciel au mode BIOS, puis du mode BIOS au mode logiciel à nouveau (avec Windows Lock + F1, x2) pour revoir mon clavier dans iCUE. iCUE me signale alors qu'il y a une mise à jour, encore et encore... Pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plait ?
  9. So I'm having a bit of an odd issue. I hit the WinLock key today while testing out some lighting effects, and it went perfectly from the off color to the default red on color. And now it won't turn off. I've tried holding the key for longer, holding shift while pressing it, holding alt, unplugging it, using different USB ports, clearing all device memory through icue's device settings, and forcing a firmware update, and it's still on. Has anyone else experienced this, or found some mention of how to UnWinLock my keyboard somewhere?
  10. At which update did the dev team remove the ability to edit the Path when assigning a Launch Application to a G Key assignment? As of v.4.19.191, if I try to double-click to manually edit the file path, I am forced to select the application file location. I have my K95 G-Keys assigned to launch specific music files using windows media player. In order to get the music files to play, I assigned windows media player to a G-key and then manually edit the path to also include the audio file location. With the manual path edit ability removed, I can no longer update my existing keys (G1-G5). Is there an alternative way to launch/play music files using the G-Key?
  11. I'm facing a weird issue as well...to break it down If I lock my PC and unlock it afterwards, the lighting effects are gone and the keyboards lighting is out. I need to restart the PC. For some reason the NumLock, Caps Lock and Scroll Lock LEDs do not respond to the key strokes. Although the keyboard functions as intended. Meaning that I do not know if num,caps,scroll lock is pressed. Finally I've noticed from time to time, some ghosting issues and the keystroke is repeated even if I press a key very quickly and only once. Any ideas on the matter ? Please note that the keyboard is the K95 RGB Gaming (not Platinum) if this post is irrelevant, please guide me to the proper thread.
  12. Dear corsair/People, I recently updated to windows 11 and my iQUE software v 3.30.97 was giving me lag and problems. So i updated my software to the newest version v4.16.194 for windows 11 support, but now my G buttons on my keyboard wont work properly. To be specific Keystroke remaps just don't work at all. I have no idea why. I have tried resetting the board and even flash the firmware but nothing really helps. The remaps work fine on V3.30.97 but on windows 11 it has lag. Help would be appreciated. And with my scimitar RGB pro, the RGB on the side next to the buttons gives a White light and i cant turn it on or change colors. Works perfectly fine V3.30.97. All the problems seems to be iQUE problems and don't know how to fix it.
  13. since I updated the keyboard to the new firmware (3.29.32) the combination of keys wind lock key + f1 no longer works, it is consequently for me it is impossible to put the keyboard in bios mode, and therefore be able to use it on ps4. do you know how to solve?
  14. So after a week or so of lighting malfunctions I have my keyboard functional. It types a it normally does, but there are no lights except for the upper 3 indicators. the three lights in the top left (Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock) are blinking together at a constant pace. about 1 or 2 times each second. I am lead to believe my keyboard is in some manufacturers debug mode. upon opening icue, i am immediately prompted with a "mandatory" update which goes as follows: 1 open icue 2 "a mandatory firmware update is available and required for the optimization of your device." ( i can click away, and the keyboard still works albeit without many features.) 3the update progresses, once it reaches 100% i hear the windows usb noise, the blinking lights pause before the keyboard returns tom this limited state. 4 Icue remains on this update screen for some time before arbitrarilly giving an "update successful to version 3.21" after this process takes to long i presume. 5 nothing changes, and Icue still has a "?" for the firmware version of my keyboard. 6 immediately after icue has another update available once i click on the keyboard. same version update; 3,21. 7 repeat without any successful updates. i suspect due to the blinking lights that my board is in some factory reset mode that prevents it from interfacing with icue properly. there is no rgb functionality and icue offers no options. i feel like I'm just a step or so away from restoring full functionality. icue recognized the keyboard model, but has a "?" next to the current version. it says there's an update available, (v3.21) but that update never applies correctly. Here's what I've already tried to correct the issue: 1 turning everything off and on again. 2 unplugging everything 3 soft resetting the keyboard with the esc key technique 4 trying to put the keyboad in and out of bios mode. this does nothing, i cant tell if bios mode even enables. 5 manually reloading the firmware by using the pinhole on the bottom, then loading new firmware provided by corsair support. despite this, my keyboard persists in this limited state. the caps lock, num lock and scroll lock blink consistently, there's no rgb and icue offers no customization options. please help restore my k96 rgb platinum to its proper functionality. thank you for your time.
  15. I recently acquired a Corsair K95 Platinum XT Keyboard, at first everything was perfect, the next day a very strange sound started to sound when I pressed some keys, in the video I show which ones, Does anyone know what the problem is? I can't upload videos through this medium, so I uploaded it to YT [ame] [/ame] I appreciate your help
  16. Hello, I would like to share my project that I had been working on. Some of you who are interested in AI might have heard of the term "Clustering" This project is simple. All the pheperials react to screen colours using clustering. By using my PyPheperials project, it would be possible to set LED colours whether it is Corsair or Razer. Here are some demos. (Might need some time for loading...) Demo #1 : Night Vision Demo #2 : Flash Bang Demo #3 : Blood I am quite new to this forum. So, if my post violates any of forum rules, please let me know. I will modify as soon as possible. Contact me via my email : edina00@naverDOTCOM If, you are interested , please check my GitHub. https://github.com/gooday2die/pypheperial
  17. Hello, I recently got a 2nd hand K95 and it works wonderfully.... However, I noticed at random; idle, gaming, it doesnt matter, it would freeze at random. It would lock the machine, it doesnt unlock and I have to manually turn it off. I notice after about 30 seconds whatever profile I have in iCue gets turned off and the default colors kick in. I also installed 6 LL120 fans, Im not sure if thats the cause of it, but I thought I should mention it. If anyone may have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it, its been frustrating getting decent gear new and used for it to cause issues. I appreciate it in advanced.
  18. Hi, ich hab mir im Corsair Webshop die PBT Double-Shot Pro in Weiß geholt, damit es zu meinem Gesamtlayout passt. Funktioniert auch alles sehr schön und sieht gut aus, wenn nicht ein paar Tasten nicht passen würden. Windows, Kontext und Leertaste passen überhaupt nicht. Steuerung sind beide kleiner als die schwarzen sind aber mit den Außenrändern nicht im in einer Flucht. Und die 6 G-Tasten waren überhaupt nicht dabei. Und auf das Ticket beim support wurde nun seit 7 Tagen nichts gemacht oder geschrieben... Habe heute nochmal darauf geantwortet... LG Rocket
  19. Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem bei meiner K95 funktionieren manche Farbeinstellungen auf der Tastatur nicht. Zum beispiel bei der Farbe grün sind manche RGB´s einfach sehr schwach beleuchtet. Bei gelb sind manche Tasten orange. Hatte jemand das Problem schon und kann mir weiter Helfen ?
  20. Hi all I have a Vengence K95 keyboard, I have downloaded the iCUE to program the G keys however the keyboard is not showing on the iCUE screen?
  21. I believe that my mount between the K95 keyboard and the Nexus got thrown away by accident and so I called Corsair to try and get a replacement. They said that they don't do that. Please can anyone help?
  22. Ever since upgrading my MacOS to Big Sur, the lighting effects on my K95 keyboard severely lag or freeze altogether. All inputs are still accepted and macro keys appear to be working, but the lighting just doesn't look good at all. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iCue and have recreated my profiles from the ground up, but nothing seems to resolve the issue. Furthermore, I can't save any profiles to the onboard memory. I get an error every time saying that the keyboard has been disconnected even though it clearly hasn't. Can anyone help with this?
  23. I'm trying to remap numpad keys to the Gkeys and they will NOT save. I have deleted the old profiles after a hard reset on the keyboard by holding ESC while plugging it in again. I deleted the profiles created new profiles selected my options for the remapping and lighting selected the profile i wanted to save saved it to a new slot quit the program repaired the installation of iCUE, tried again, and did not work cleared memory thru iCUE, forced updated of firmware, tried again, nothing just the lighting gets saved...not the remapped keys. On top of all this, the iCUE program freezes every 10 seconds when doing an action it seems like. What is going on here? EDIT: the remapped keys run fine and work when iCUE is running in the background...but i don't want this software running. iCUE version: latest, 3.37.140 K95 FW: 4.11.25
  24. I'm using iCue software v3.37.140 and trying to do something as simple as a SHIFT + A as a macro test. I've tried both MACROS and KEYSTROKE to do this. I then assign a G key to the macro. We'll use G6 as my example. I then go to "Onboard Profiles" and click on one of my 3 onboard profiles. I've tried both CLEAR -> OVERWRITE and SAVE on an empty profile. NOTE: Inside the "Hardware Actions" section when I do this, a yellow exclamation at the bottom says, "Hardware Actions need to be saved to the device and are active when iCUE is not running." I go to NOTEPAD and press the corresponding hotkey (G6) and nothing happens. Things I've tried to fix this: 1. Repair the iCUE software. 2. Unplugged\replugged in my K95 usb plugs. 3. Googled the hell out of how to fix this. I read a lot about this being an issue. IS IT? These keyboards aren't cheap and you would think they would package it with good software. Are there any solutions to this issue? Anything from Corsair? Screenshot of what my Hardware profile screen looks like is attached.
  25. I cannot get my new K95 platinum to light up without a full restart of iCUE after I wake my machine from its sleep mode. I tried to follow the steps in this old forum post but no luck. I've taken pictures of my keyboard in the following phases: 1.) Keyboard lights off completely as computer is in sleep mode 2.) Computer has been awakened, Windows login screen is now present to resume work on machine. Keyboard defaults to this RGB rainbow... 3.) I force quit iCue. Keyboard remains in the above RGB rainbow.. 4.) I relaunch iCue, keyboard lights appear to go back to "normal" but in actuality, the profile is wrong.. I set my numpad to be red, everything else white as seen here This is really frustrating to deal with. I am on the most recent iCue version as well (3.37.140).. iCue also claims that the firmware for the K95 Platinum is up to date.