• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Heya, Can't seem to walk or sidestrafe in first person games anymore. I mean strafing in pressing W and D or W and A at the same time. I have tried to reinstall windows drivers, Icue and plugged my keyboard in a usb 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 port. Nope. I have tried without a custom profile in ICue. Nope. My keyboard does work when I switch it to BIOS mode with the switch on the top/back of the keyboard. Then it works normally. Please help?
  2. I just purchased a BRAND NEW K70 RGB MK2 and upon opening the box I was extremely disappointed to find that almost EVERY keycap is cracked on the underside on the plastic "cross" support that connects the keycap to the actual mechanical switch on the keyboard. These are thin cracks that vary in size and shape, some are straight and some are jagged, some cracks split into other cracks (see attached images). This is the second Corsair keyboard that I've had this same problem with. I'm furious because this K70 was bought to replace the K68 that I got refunded under warranty with the local supplier. The K68 eventually had a key break due to these cracks and that's how I discovered the problem in the first place. I was NOT expecting the K70 to be faulty on arrival, I even bought it from a different supplier and almost a year apart from when I originally bought the K68. This is clearly a manufacturing fault that Corsair refuses to fix as the only commonality of these two keyboards is that they have the same keycaps. As well as I've seen plenty other users complaining about this exact problem going back to even 2015. The fact that corsair has a "How to: Get keycap replacements" page worries me as this is obviously a common problem. https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036225532-How-to-Get-keycap-replacements I don't know how these keycaps are passing any kind of proper Quality Checks as this is a clear Quality Deviation and not up to the standard I expect from Corsair. It saddens me because I love everything else about the keyboard, the design, the beautiful RGB and lighting control, the Cherry Switches, but the keycaps are badly made. It feels like they want users to either fork out the extra for a set of PBT Keycaps that are more durable or to get forked (or buy a more expensive keyboard that include the PBT caps like the K90/K100 range). I cannot afford the K90/K100 range, nor the PBT Keycaps on top of the price I paid for the K70 (all these products are far more expensive in South Africa). I checked the keycaps on a friends cheap mechanical keyboard for reference ("Trust" brand) and after over a year of heavy use his keycaps are not cracked at all and made of a thicker plastic than Corsair's keycaps. For those who might ask, this is not due to the way I'm handling the keys, on the K70 I used the provided keycap remover tool and was very careful in how I removed them for this exact reason. I am an electrical engineer and work with sensitive electronics on a daily basis.
  3. I just bought a Vengeance K70 at my local Salute Army store. As I live in Switzerland, it has a Swiss QWERTY layout. However, I am used to the QWERTY US layout. Does anyone know how I can order a QWERTY US keycap set for this (great) keyboard ?
  4. OK, so last night 10/18/2023 I was using my laptop and K70 RGB MK2 keyboard without any issues, everything was "normal". Since my original purchase date August 16, 2021, everything has been working well. This morning 10/19/2023 after logging in to windows I noticed the iCue home screen (v5.7.106) was open and a notification that new firmware was available for my keyboard. I selected install and then after installation another notification said to restart, so I did. After restarting my laptop I noticed that the number pad wasn't working as numbers, the num lock key was off and unresponsive. the caps lock key was also off and unresponsive. All the arrow keys and keys above them, end, home, insert delete, page up, page down, all unresponsive. The "number lock off" condition of the number pad keys do work, so home (7), up arrow (8), page up (9), left arrow (4), right arrow (6), end (1), down arrow (2), and page down (3), all work as non-number keys and makes sense with num lock off. I checked my laptop keyboard and all of these keys work if directly using my laptop keyboard. if I enable Caps lock from my laptop then the "A" LED on my K70 does illuminate. When I disable Caps lock from my laptop the K70 "A" LED is extinguished. Same goes for num lock. There have been no other events to trigger a change in behavior from my keyboard, no liquid spills or similar. I uninstalled and reinstalled iCue, to no avail. I "Forced" a K70 firmware update inside iCue but all that does is reinstall the latest firmware 3.24, which I believe is the issue, and no change in behavior. iCue v5.7.106, K70 v3.24 K70 RGB MK2 Cherry MX Brown, Model: RGP0057, P/N: CH-910912-NA S/N: 039619188950 I love my keyboard. Any suggestions?
  5. Moin! Ich habe eine K70 und mache mit aktuell mit dem iCUE vertraut. Unter Schmerzen musste ich das Konzept der Hardware-Beleuchtung kennen lernen. Was sich mir nicht ganz erschließt, wieso ich keine weiteren Layer hinzufügen kann, wenn ich aus den "Voreinstellungen" die "Tastenbeleuchtung" nutzen will? Nutze ich ausschließlich nur Layer mit "Benutzerdefinierten" Layern, scheint es wenig Limitierungen in der Anzahl zu geben. Nun war mein Versuch mittels "Benutzerdefinierter" Regeln den Effekt von "Tastenbeleuchtung" aus den "Voreinstellungen" nach zu bauen, das scheint aber nicht möglich zu sein oder habe ich etwas übersehen? Bin jeden Tipp zu haben, vielen Dank! Grüße, Volker.
  6. Hello, everyone. I purchased the K70 Pro Mini Wireless about two weeks ago and have been loving it so far, but for some reason I cannot select the 2000hz mode when using the keyboard wirelessly. After digging through some forum posts, I think I may have found out why this is but I wanted to ask if anyone else had this issue. When the K70 Pro Mini is connected to the PC via USB, all polling rate modes up to 8000hz work as expected, and the slipstream dongle shows the 2000hz mode as well. When I disconnect the USB cable and try to use the keyboard completely wirelessly, the 2000hz mode disappears and reverts to 1000hz. I'm currently in contact with Corsair support where I was given some basic troubleshooting steps which did not work. I then decided to look around online to see if anyone else had encountered this issue, and I found someone else with the same issue here, although it's an old post. I then found this post, where a Corsair rep says "So when your dongle is connected to a device that has a lower refresh rate, it automatically limits its maximum to the maximum of the connected device." (using Google Translate from French). While this makes sense for a different device that supports 2000hz wired/1000hz wireless, in the case of the K70 which is advertised as supporting 2000hz wireless, it got me thinking... When the K70 Pro Mini Wireless is connected via USB, the slipstream dongle shows 2000hz as available because it is detecting the higher polling rate capability of the keyboard just fine, but when the USB is removed, the keyboard is not properly telling the slipstream dongle that it is in fact capable of 2000hz. What leads me to believe this is some sort of issue with the K70 Pro Mini firmware is that, as soon as the keyboard is no longer connected via USB, going to the keyboard's panel in iCUE shows a max of 1000hz. If I change it to 4000hz or 8000hz, nothing happens and the K70 continues to function as normal, however selecting 2000hz in that exact same panel causes the K70 to fully restart (almost like if it crashes) then when it finally reconnects to the PC, it is back at 1000hz. This rebooting/crashing issue only occurs when selecting 2000hz, not 4000hz or 8000hz, which is what leads me to believe there is an issue somewhere in there. Does this happen to anyone else? I'd love to hear anyone's input on this.
  7. If CTRL is pressed spacebar doesn't work. If instead I press the space bar first and then CTRL they work. How can I fix?
  8. So recently, since about mid-December every 3rd-4th time I boot my computer up, my USB keyboard(Corsair K70 vengeance Red LED) doesn't seem to be getting power when the computer boots up. All it takes to 'fix' the keyboard is to unplug and replug the USB cable. Which makes me think it's somehow the computer not registering the keyboard and sending power to it. I've had the keyboard since about August-ish, and it's worked perfectly fine until a Windows update in December, when the issue first started. Things I've Tried: I'm sure it's not the fault of the USB port the keyboard is plugged into, since the mouse works fine when swapping ports. I'm fairly sure it's not the BIOS power options for USB devices, etc. (I've set it so it sends power to all USB devices whether it recognizes them as a keyboard/mouse or not.) Basically, at this point I'm fairly sure it's either something caused by Windows 10 or the keyboard itself is faulty. If anyone happens to also have this problem, or knows of a fix for it, I'd really appreciate the help.
  9. I have been looking for a quiet keyboard and want to get the K70 With the Cherry MX RGB Silent keys, will this ever be in stock? Or have they been discontinued?
  10. I went on vacation and came back to my keyboard acting weird, my enter key doesnt work (the main one) print key doesnt work, backward slash doesnt work, down arrow key doesnt work. down arrow and red and f9 and 4789 keys are constantly blinking. the keyboard will sometimes completely turn red, itll constantly spam f9 and open onedrive which is weird. talked to customer service on the phone and i was going to select an advanced rma but ive tried three different cards and nothing will work. I told them and they didnt seem to care, i bought this keyboard back in january. No smashing or hitting the keys, no liquid, nobody touches it besides me. Troubleshooting ive done Reset the keyboard through corsair software (multiple times) forced firmware update Soft reset manually by holding esc key Fully reset pc Nothing works. at this point I feel like switching to logitech or someone else, been using corsair for 7 years, ram, headset, keyboards. for a $180 keyboard this is a disappointment. Any ideas what I can do?
  11. K70 RGB PRO | iCUE4 I'm trying to make a profile for a game that has a default lighting on the keyboard but when you click a certain button it turns black and an 'explosion' effect plays over the blacked out keyboard. To do this I've been using the key assignment macro, making it so that when I click "z" the keyboard fades in a black gradient and the second assignment is set to play another macro that should play the explosion effect, however, whatever I do the second macro never activates. The lighting works on the second macro as I can activate it by itself but for whatever reason it never plays as the second assignment. I've tried changing the assignment type to see if it was just the two lighting effects not working together at once but it wont even open an app or type text as a second assignment. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong or am I misunderstanding the second assignment action?
  12. So ive got 2 different Keyboards i usually Use. i thought hm i'd be nice that whenever i recieve a msg via e.g. discord that i dont know my "H" Key blinks or a wave of light gets displayed on my keyboard. Are there official ways to do that or any unofficial ways?
  13. I don't know about you, but when I spend almost $200 on a keyboard, I expect a first class product. Both the hardware and software need to meet a high bar. I purchased the K70 RGB PRO with the Cherry MX Brown switches. I was excited about this keyboard because of the onboard memory and the advertised capability to store macros directly to the keyboard. When gaming, I want the ability to program keep-alive type actions which would be undetectable by “anti-cheat” checkers. Specifically, I don't want software running on the computer. If this is your use case, you might want to look elsewhere. After a day of frustration, here is my (incomplete) list of deficiencies for iCUE 4 and the K70 RGB PRO. For reference, I'm using iCUE 4.26.110 and keyboard firmware 1.2.18 (both current as of 8/12/2022). Initial confusion using “Lighting Effects” and “Hardware Lighting”. One would expect that you would configure lighting profiles within the app and then copy these into the hardware. But that's not how it actually works. There are 2 different and mutually exclusive sections to configure. “Lighting Effects” controls the keyboard lights while the iCUE application is running. “Hardware Lighting” is a completely separate configuration which controls the keyboard lights when you completely quit from the iCUE software (and exit the dock icon). You can't copy configurations between these sections. There is a “Lighting Library” that indicates that it's “for sharing Lighting across profiles and devices” - but you can't share between the hardware and software profiles! So once you set up your “Lighting Effects” (software) then you need to completely recreate the same thing in “Hardware Lighting”. If you look at various postings, you'll find that many people are confused about this. Example: configure something in “Lighting Effects” - then use Device Settings to copy the profile to the onboard memory. When you quit out of iCUE - the keyboard goes dark. Why? Because you didn't configure “Hardware Lighting”. The same (odd) technique is used for key assignments. There is a section “Key Assignments” - this is only meaningful while the iCUE software is running. There is a separate section “Hardware Key Assignments” which is only meaningful when the iCUE software is NOT running. You can't copy between the sections. So, when trying to program a hardware macro, you need to program in iCUE (in the “Hardware Key Assignments” section). You need to use Device Settings to copy the profile to onboard memory. Then you need to completely quit iCUE in order to test your macro. You'll need to re-open iCUE to edit the macros. Programmable delays. We want to build a keep-alive macro. Every 5 minutes, hit the spacebar. Delays are programmed in milli-seconds. So 5 minutes = 300,000ms. But the text input in iCUE only supports a 5 digit number. So, your maximum delay is 99,999ms. That's annoying, but we can always create 5 delays of 60,000ms each. Random delays. I was very excited that the keyboard supported random delays. A macro that activates every 5 minutes exactly is too obvious. I'd like to wait a random time between 3 and 6 minutes. Unfortunately, the random delay is also in milli-seconds and also limited to 5 digits. It is impossible to create a random delay of 0-3 minutes. Mathematically, stacking 3 delays of 0-60,000ms is not the same as a single delay of 0-180,000ms. Repeating macros. A keep-alive macro must repeat. iCUE provides “toggle” macros. With a toggle macro, you hit the key once to start the macro and hit it again to stop. Perfect, right? Unfortunately no. A “toggle” macro does not imply repeat. You hit the key to start the macro and you can hit it a second time to stop it before the end. Once it hits the end, it stops regardless. I was trying to define a HARDWARE macro for keep alive. After fighting with this for some time and coming to the conclusion it was broken, I tried to define the same macro in the SOFTWARE key assignments section. There is an option in the SOFTWARE section to repeat continuously. This feature is not available for hardware macros - hardware macros can't repeat. If you're thinking you can cut/paste, to repeat, software macros can be quite large - but hardware macros are limited to 256 steps. The K70 RGB PRO boasts 8MB of onboard memory - but it's divided such that you can't create a single macro with more than 256 steps. Lighting and Macros. The keyboard has lots of fancy lighting. It is pretty nice to be able to light only the keys used by a specific game, allowing the rest of the keyboard to go dark. But what would REALLY be useful? How about lighting/flashing a key while there is a toggle macro active? But that's not an option. The best you can do is change the lighting when the key is pressed and pressed again - but remember, the macro can be shut off by another macro (or might simply end without repeating). So you can't be sure that the macro and lighting are sync'd together at the keypress. It's all too easy to get to a point where activating the macro shuts off the lighting and vice-versa. There is absolutely no visual indication that a macro is running - and no mechanism though lighting to create such an indication. Macro Editing in iCUE. The macro editing window in iCUE shows 7 steps. It's not resizeable. You can't scroll using cursor keys. You scroll with the mouse wheel or by dragging the small/imprecise scroll bar. The mouse wheel scrolls a maximum of 10 clicks/steps of the scroll wheel. So if your macro is 1000 lines, 1 click of the scroll wheel is 100 lines (with only a 7 line window). Given that a single key press is 3 lines (key down, delay, key up) - this is nearly unusable. There's no ability to cut/paste the macro sequence into an external editor. There's not even the ability to cut/paste a command between 2 hardware macros; you can only cut/paste within a single macro. You can't run multiple macros at the same time. Let's say you define 2 toggle macros. Macro 1 hits the “1” key every second. Macro 2 hits the “2” key every 2 seconds. It would be nice to independently toggle these macros. However, once you start macro 2, it silently terminates macro 1. In this post https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/130429-macros-simultaneously-working-possible/?do=findComment&comment=788802 a Corsair employee describes this as “an OS limitation”. Really? Corsair either owns the keyboard OS, or simply isn't using it properly. Doing multiple things in a single-threaded process is a problem that's been solved many times. And I'm being kind, assuming that he was talking about hardware macros and the keyboard OS. There really is no excuse for this limitation on the Windows-side using software macros. These last 3, I'd classify as would-be-nice. Subroutines. There aren't any subroutines. If you want to wait 15 minutes, you have to code 15 delay statements. I thought - “Hey, I can bind that to another key and invoke it!” - but no, that doesn't work. Assign a delay macro to F1. Create another macro on F2 that hits the F1 key - it doesn't run the delay macro, it actually hits “F1”, ignoring the macro. Comments. There aren't any comments. A macro with a few dozen steps is pretty hard to read. It would helpful to have the ability to add comments/annotations to the sequence of keystrokes. The sequences are especially hard to read because keydown-delay-keyup is represented by 3 steps. Of course 3 separate steps are required if multiple keys are involved, but for a single key, this could be represented as a single command (even if it gets executed as 3 distinct steps). Another reason for comments is the 7-line editing window. It's very difficult to know where you are when editing a large macro. Random conditionals. It's hard to call it “programming” without conditionals. But I guess we've already established that (in hardware mode) we don't even have the ability to repeat. A “stretch feature” would allow the ability to include random options. Example: 20% of the time, execute sequence A. 80% of the time execute sequence B. I honestly wasn't expecting this, but I'll toss it in as a “would be nice”. Summary. If you're looking for a keyboard with a solid build, nice keys, and impressive lighting, Corsair keyboards will fit the bill. However, if your primary motivation is for macro programming, especially hardware macros, then I'd suggest you look elsewhere. I haven't decided if I'll return it yet, but it clearly hasn't met my expectations.
  14. Apologies if this already exists somewhere or if I have put this in the wrong topic area. I have had my K70 for a couple of years now, and the past few weeks it hasn't been happy. It will be fine for a while and then suddenly it will go all strange and I won't be able to type normally. Like a letter key will open control panel or settings or something. I have tried the holding esc then plugging in and letting go. I have tried pressing the reset little button on the back and plugging in and no joy. I have tried forcing a firmware update in iCUE and this hasn't helped either. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I have an old Logitech keyboard which works fine but I'd like to get my Corsair keyboard up and running again!
  15. Hi guys, I own the k70 for 4-5 years now. Recently I noticed X key only produces green blue and yellow colours. Whenever I had it set up to light up on press it also randomly lights up 6 different keys green for some reason. Updated ice, reflashed firmware to no avail. Question is, anybody here attempted a repair? I know I have to destroy the logo to get to the key which is a shame but if it's a matter of re soldering the contact or cleaning it up I'm up for it. Just wanted some more information if that is even fixable in theory. PS. No liquid was ever spilled on the keyboard so there is 100% no liquid damage to any of the keys.
  16. Bonjour, Je viens vers vous car quand je lance le jeux Final Fantasy XIV cela ne me change pas le Profil. J'ai vérifier et j'ai bien sélectionné le bon programme qui est exécuter. De même j'ai vérifier avec VLC et le changer de profil fonctionne aussi. J'ajoute avoir vérifier si il y a de Mise à jour à faire et tout est à jour. Version de ICUE 4.29.203 Quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plait ? Mon clavier est un K70RGB MK.2 LP Je met une capture du profil en question
  17. Hello, I come to you because when I launch the Final Fantasy XIV game it does not change my Profile. I checked and I selected the right program to run. Also I checked with VLC and changing the profile works too. I add to have checked if there is an update to be done and everything is up to date. ICUE Version 4.29.203 Can someone help me please? My keyboard is a K70RGB MK.2 LP I put a screenshot of the profile in question
  18. Hey Everyone, Get ready to switch it up with our new K70 PRO RGB MINI WIRELESS Gaming Keyboard! Combining both performance and customization, this hot-swappable mechanical keyboard is a must for enthusiasts and gamers alike. With up to 200 hours of battery life and 20 lighting layers per key, the K70 PRO MINI WIRELESS delivers customized performance, no strings attached. Here's a few quick highlights: Three ways to connect: Sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS, Bluetooth®, or USB wired Compact 60% form-factor big on customization, with swappable MX switches and 360° RGB with a 28 LED LightEdge strip Store up to 50 onboard profiles with custom macros and vibrant RGB lighting effects with up to 20 lighting layers per key powered by AXON Powerful iCUE software enables dynamic RGB lighting control, key remaps, macro programming, exclusive integrations with select games, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: Does the keyboard come with all necessary tools to replace keyswitches? A: Yup! Included is a keycap and keyswitch puller. Q: Is this keyboard compatible with consoles? A: Yes! This keyboard is compatible with XBOX and PlayStation 5. Q: How long does it take to charge? A: Anywhere from 3 hours from 15% battery when keyboard is off, and up to 5 hours from 0% battery when keyboard is in use. Let us know your thoughts below!
  19. I recently bought a K70 RGB MK2 and I noticed that you cannot change the color of three small white LED indicators for num lock, caps lock, scroll lock. they default to white. but upon closer inspection I found out that the indicators are actually RGB, after tinkering through icue software for hours, I could not find any possible method to change their colors. today weirdly when I turned on my pc, the indicators turned cyan (the color I've set for other keys) which means the indicators are RGB. Does anyone know how to customize those 3 indicators?
  20. Has anyone added dampening foam under their K70 MK2? I was thinking about adding it to help reduce the ping sound.
  21. I first got my k70 keyboard and the volume know was working fine. Then I got my hs60 headset and once connected the volume knob of both the keyboard and headset didn't work smoothly anymore . When making rapid adjustments to volume it takes about 5 seconds or more to catch up. I feel like this has something to do with the 2 devices volume control conflicting, though I am not entirely sure.
  22. Currently when starting ICUE with my K70 RGB I receive an error message that the device is not found (profiles are still intact and keyboard acts normally), before this I originally received a message telling me to "turn on wireless keyboard" even though the K70 is wired. I have tried different USB ports and have updated the ICUE software to the latest version (4.13.226) with no change. ICUE allows me to update the firmware to 3.08 but I am hesitant as the keyboard works fine (I'd rather have a working keyboard than use ICUE) and the software does not seem to be communicating with the keyboard as it only indicates "?" as being the current version of the firmware. I love the board and have never had any problems with it whatsoever. Should I update the firmware? Has anyone else had this problem?
  23. I have a K70 Vengeance keyboard (model CH-9000067-NA). It's worked fine for years, but seemingly out of nowhere it will suddenly execute strange macros that make my session unusable (lots of windows pop up, I cannot type anything, etc.) If I unplug my keyboard, it calms down but in order to actually stop it I have to log out of my profile and restart. Then it might or might not happen again after restart. I've read several threads about this problem. The first suggestion was to hard reset they keyboard by unplugging it, holding ESC and plugging the keyboard back in. Hold ESC for 5 seconds and let go, and the keyboard should flash to indicate it's successfully restarted. This never works for me-- I never get the flash indicating the reset has occurred. Next I read that I should flash my keyboard using the iCUE app, which I had not installed before. I downloaded it and started it up, and it does not recognize my keyboard at all! It recognizes the internal hardware (CPU, GPU, etc.) but I don't see the keyboard and there doesn't seem to be any way to manually install or have the app search for it. i was looking for some other older software (Corsair Gaming?) that might help me to disable macros, but I don't see this software available for download and similarly I don't see a product page for my keyboard where I could manually download drivers or firmware. I'm at my wit's end here. Can someone help me out with this problem?
  24. hola, tengo un problema con el teclado corsair k70, mi problema es que cuando conecto el teclado algunos led van de color diferente, al que yo asigno, tambien parpadean y nose que hacer
  25. Hi, I own the keyboard for about a week, and it's my first mechanical. I wonder if the ping sound should be this prominent: https://vocaroo.com/1c8oVH9Nw3nt These are brown switches, I'm pressing the keys with moderate force, and it's somewhat higher in real life, but that's the best I could do in recording. I even exchanged the keyboard already as I thought it might be damaged, but the 2nd one sounds more or less the same. I know that some ping is normal due to aluminum case, springs in switches, but I can't hear anything like this in any of the numerous review/typing tests on the net.