Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair strafe rgb'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hi Guys, I bought my Strafe RGB about 2weeks ago, and I've been experimenting with CUE2. So far i have mastered making Profiles and effects. Since I'm New to this RGB Keyboard, I would like to ask how durable are the RGB LEDs on the Strafe? I'm currently using it with high humidity of about 78-93% on average. Also any tips on how to take good care of the LED's? It's a Beautiful keyboard and i want it to last. Thanks! :D:
  2. Buenas El dia de hoy de golpe mi teclado empezo a escribir solo, usaba la tecla poi y las repetia una y otra vez. No sabia que hacer asique apague el pc, cuando lo prendi de nuevo paro, pero dejaron de funcionar las teclas QWERTYUIOP y la tecla TAB el resto del teclado funciona. Alguna idea de que puede ser? el teclado nunca tuvo golpes y cuidado a la perfeccion Muchas gracias
  3. I have certain keys that aren't working (Left Ctrl, Windows key , Left Alt, Spacebar, and Right Alt) I bought this keyboard over 2 years ago and it was refurbished and it's out of its warranty period so i can't get a replacement by corsair I have checked the windows lock key, the keys still don't work The site registered Right Ctrl as Left Ctrl (The Picture)
  4. this morning i was playing league of legend, then i left awhile to get water, when i come back i see i have spammed a lot of message like"//", this scene was really scary,:(: the keyboard is keep type itself in scroll lock,page up&down,/ and enter key(top right area of the keyboard), then i turned off my pc and try to solve this problem by phone, i have find this thread(https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=136995), the problem he had is exactly what i have experienced, i have tried everything in that thread,but this thread is from 5 years before and it haven't been solved yet, so i want to ask if anyone had the same problem and now solved?(its hard to type on phone, if you want more information im always here) EDIT: i plugged the keyboard on both of my desktop and old laptop, the problem is exist on both machines
  5. Hello, my problem is that iCue after version 3.19.20 does not start on Windows 10, that is, the maximum version 3.18.77 starts, but on Windows 7 the latest version 3.21.88 quietly started. How to solve this problem?
  6. http://https://youtu.be/8Zdb6gWUrucSo my corsair Strafe keyboards been playing up the led doesn't show the right color blues appear pink and the white led on the w key flickers pink and it's really bad I've tried resetting my keyboard but does nothing please help