• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. The XC7 comes with two sets of bracke ts, one for AMD, and one for Intel 1700. They come in two pieces - they're essentially split in half. The 1700 bracket is what I need to use (bottom picture below). You must slide each half of the bracket into a narrow slit that runs around the edge of the block; each half of the bracket slides into opposite sides of the block. When you slide them in all the way, such that they are fully seated, the two arms of each half meet, and the screws out at the edges of the bracket line up with the holes in the backplate mounting bracket. The problem I'm having is that I can only get one of the bracket halves fully seated (middle picture below; the right-hand half is seated, but the left-hand half, pointed at with a screwdriver, is not). I can see why this is happening. Inside the slit, there are small pillars that look to be the wells for the screws that hold the top half of the block to the bottom half. Two of the opposite sides have wells right in the middle of the slit that prevent you from fully seating the bracket (or they prevent that for the intel brackets, anyway - it's a different story for AMD, more on that below). As for the other two sides, which you must use for the intel bracket, one of those sides has no screw well in the middle. In the middle pic below, that's the right-hand side. With no well in the middle of the slit, the bracket on that side can be fully seated. But the other side has a well. Unlike the sides adjacent to that one, this well does not travel the full width of the slit - I can see a gap in it, which is maybe supposed to be wide enough to let the bracket on that side slide fully seat. But it's not wide enough, and it's clear that this half-well is the obstruction that is preventing the bracket from seating. Now, the AMD bracket (top pic below), which, again, is not the one I need, has notches in the bracket in the middle of one of the bracket sides (one such notch is being pointed at with a screwdriver in the pic). For the hell of it, I tried sliding the AMD brackets in. As I expected, they slid in with no issue, as the notches fit around the wells, allowing them to fully seat. How do I fix this? Did I get the wrong parts? I'm seriously wondering that because, strangely, the one well that is blocking one-half of the intel bracket is the only well that doesn't run all the way across the slit, almost as if it was designed to let the bracket slide past it despite the well's presence. But the clearance in that half-well is just not enough. To me, it looks to be about half the clearance I need. And then there's the AMD brackets with their notches - were the intel brackets supposed to have those notches and I just got sent the wrong bracket (maybe from some other CPU block model). Or am I just missing something obvious? Thanks
  2. I am using this with a ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero LGA 1700 board and ran into some problems that people might need to be aware of if they decided to use this combo. The bracket for the LGA 1700 that the offsets screw into sticks out too far off the motherboard to be able to tighten the offset's down properly. See pic: To fix this I had to go to a hardware store and find a plastic washer that was just slightly thicker than the default black one that comes with the bracket. This fixed the issue, however this needs to be fixed. Just wanted to give a heads up in case someone decided to use this combo.
  3. Hello! I have recently bought a Corsair H150i Elite RGB Capellix. I noticed there was no brackets for my motherboard included with the components. I have an AMD FX 8320 processor (AM3+) I have a Sabertooth 990fx Motherboard. (AM3, AM3+) I'm wondering what brackets would work for my motherboard to successfully mount the radiator to my cpu.
  4. My question is if it is possible to remove the GPU bracket Becasue if I wanna have vertical GPU I don't wanna cut my back from my pc and don't want to pay more for the 90 degrade cables so. Is it possible to remove the whole you bracket? If you have a better solution tell more Thnx for helping out
  5. Hello , excuse me for bothering you but i bought corsair h100i pro 1 year ago and i had an intel processor now i change to AMD but i lost bracket for AM4 cooling provided in the h100i PRO box. Is there any bracket compatible with the H100i PRO for sale in the market?