Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'k70 rapidfire'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hello, i am searching in the market to buy a new wrist rest for my K70 RGB Rapidfire, but i cannot find the same wrist rest on the markets. So, I would like to ask if anyone knows if other wrist rests from k70 models will be suitable for the K70 RGB Rapidfire. Thank you in advance guys, hope you are all safe!
  2. hey everyone, It already happened in the past but somehow I never thought of asking in the corsair forum so ill try now. sometimes when I type, the keyboard just fills in random characters or does random stuff. for example : p = piortuy[eqw . = c,./BMNVXZ| 0(not numpad) = 0346879-125` when I type enter key it does random stuff... (NOTE : thats the actual thing the keyboard wrote it wasnt me trying to demonstrate) to write this post I had to use onscreen keyboard and you can imagine how frustrating it was.. software version - 1.16.42 firmware version - 2.05 bootloader version - 0.14 (the software says its the most recent) this is todays log : hope someone could help me here cuz i really like this keyboard but its super annoying when it does that.. already tried a clean driver install and it keeps coming back. thank you for your time :) hope ill manage to fix it.
  3. So I have the K70 Rapidfire (NON RGB), but as long as I can remember having this keyboard, I cannot update the firmware via iCUE. I get a popup on iCUE there is a new firmware available (3,08), but everytime when I press update, the update aborts before even starting, giving me a 'failed update' message and throwing the keyboard off the program in the process. I have to close down iCUE completely and restart in order to get the the K70 reconized again. And still I get the popup for 3,08 firmware update, since it failed previous attempts. Things I tried: - I made sure the K70 Rapidfire was supported by iCUE by looking at THIS topic - Restarting iCUE - Restarting PC - Replugging the keyboard - Updating iCUE to latest build - Set the bios switches on the keyboard from 1 to 2, 4, 8 and trying updating - I also tried updating via device manager - Tried out a few previous builds from iCUE to see if it's a compatibility issue with newest version - ... In previous attempts to find an anwser to this issue, IIRC, there were a few post from other members that had the same issue, but I can't seem to find them right now. I also recall having an admin or moderator anwsering said topic they will look into it. Hence the reason I left it as it was as i thought you guys were gonna fix the issue in iCUE builds to come. But meanwhile we are some time passed, loads of new iCUE updates, but non that fixes the bug I'm talking about. Note: The kyeboard works just fine in the firmware version it is in right now, I can customize as you normally would with a K70 Rapidfire. Note: I have a Corsair Scimitar mouse and a H110iGTX liqued cooler that works fine with iCUE, and updates do work on them. Can somebody give me an anwser to this issue? Kind regards Kevin BE
  4. hey everybody, I have what I think is an interesting issue - I've been using my K70 keyboard for over a year now without any issues to report. Recently I had to change my motherboard and reinstalled my PC. For the first few days, everything was good, then suddenly I started getting these hard resets/crashes - no memorydump/no blue screen nothing - just a hard reset. After a lot of troubleshooting, I eventually found the cause was my K70 keyboard and only while playing games (confirmed in MW and in Apex Legends) Here's what I did to troubleshoot - Reinstalled Windows 10 (3 times) - Ran full Memory Check - all clear - Ran CPU Stress test - all clear - Ran GPU stress test - all clear - Ran GPU and CPU stress test at the same time - all clear - Ran HDD diagnostics (samsung magician on my SSD's) all clear - Tried every different USB port, no change - Unplugged everything except the KB - still crashes - Upgraded firmware on keyboard - Upgraded all BIOS/Firmware/Drivers/Windows updates - Reinstalled windows and DIDN'T install any new drivers or windows updates I cannot get more than 30-45 seconds into gameplay before my PC will hard reset - I can only assume the game is trying to talk to the keyboard or something to that effect and it causes my system to die. In windows it seems to be OK for the most part. Has anybody encountered something like this? If so, how did you fix it? I love this keyboard but right now it's totally unusable for me. I can also repeat this error and crash my PC at will - I've recorded a video if you're super keen, but for me this is something I've never encountered before. Any help would be appreciated
  5. I recently attempted using my K70 (NON RGB / Red LED) and Scimitar together and realized for the scimitar's remappings to work you have to close the iCUE app. I also realized that for my k70's key remappings to work the iCUE app has to be Open. I hope this is not by design and that my 6 hours of troubleshooting just means I've have been looking in the wrong place. Can anyone suggest why I cannot get the K70's Key remappings to work, even after closing the iCUE application where I have correctly set the key remappings? Thank you!
  6. Pretty straight forward issue; I use my media buttons with Spotify a lot, and I like to listen to music in between rounds in a couple of games. I only really ever use the Pause and Skip Track keys, but I imagine this carries over to the other ones as well. However, about 50% of the time, pressing Pause in Rainbow Six Seige will throw a grenade (typically G key), and pressing Skip Track in League of Legends will open the shop window (typically P key). I've looked through the ingame binds, and its nothing there, so I'm pretty lost. Also, I found a similar issue on a forum on an unspecified keyboard: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/media-control-keys-also-trigger-normal-keyboard-key-inputs/263935 (if you're scared of the link, just google "Media control keys also trigger normal keyboard key inputs," and it's the first result). Any advice would be appreciated.