• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 18 results

1. Let's talk about the daunting topic, overclocking 🕓 this subject is often talked about when people start building PC's. Did you decide to overclock your computer and if so, what did you find most difficult? For my seasoned overclockers, do you have any tips & tricks 🗒️ for first-timers? And for anyone that decided not to overclock their computer, what had turned you away from it 🤔?
  2. We all start from somewhere right? For some, you might've started building since you were 5 👶 but for others, they might have started today. From all my seasoned PC builders, do you have any tips for baby PC builders 👀? I know when I first started building I had almost no idea what I was doing and definitely took way longer than I should have 🤦‍♀️. For example, one big tip 💡 I have is to always cable manage the smallest things. It makes upgrading and changing pieces out of your rig way easier👍 Do you have any other tips? Comment them down below!
  3. Hi sorry if formatting is weird typing on my phone. I have recently purchased both a 7000d airflow and a H170i aio. I want to use all of the available fan space for 12 fans total with with the front and side running 4 120 ml fans each on intake and the aio and single140ml on the back as exhaust. I am aiming to have full control of the fans and there rgb, but am confused about what kind of fan hubs I need to get full use from them. some videos I have watched say not to mix case fans with the aio hub well others say not to mix 120 and 140 ml fans on the same hub. would 1 extra commander core and an rgb hub work to get everthing running ?
  4. Hey Everyone! We are super excited to present to you two more additions to our monitor lineup - XENEON 32QHD240 and 32UHD144! With high-resolution displays perfect for games and media, these also pack fast refresh rates and response times for the best experience. Here's a few quick highlights: XENEON 32UHD144 Built-in mounting point enables compatibility with rigging systems such as the XENEON Camera Mount Adapter and Elgato Flex Arm (sold separately). Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.1, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort cables. Die-Cast aluminum stand with RapidRoute cable management makes sure your setup looks clean and sleek XENEON 32QHD240 Loaded with an IPS LED panel, Quantom Dot technology (100% sRGB, 100% Adobe RGB color space), and HDR600, you'll be viewing games and content as intended with more vivid, natural colors and astonishing realism. Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort cables Integrates with CORSAIR iCUE software, allowing easy screen customization and saving of your personalized presets. Click the following for more information: XENEON 32UHD144, XENEON 32QHD240. We've put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below: Q: Are both monitors AMD FreeSync™ Premium Certified and NVIDIA® G-SYNC Compatible? A: Yes! This helps synchronize visuals with your graphics card for smooth images, less screen tearing, and low input latency. Q: Can I buy the monitors separately from the stand? A: Yup! Our monitors are 100mm x 100mm VESA Mount compatible, so you have the flexibility to mount to a wall or arm if you choose to go without the stand. You can also remove the stand from the monitor. Q: What devices are compatible? A: These monitors are extremely versatile so you can play any games on many different platforms such as: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  5. We all have our preferred aesthetics when it comes to our setups, whether it be needing everything in your PC to be a certain color/pattern/brand (I'm sure yours is CORSAIR 😉) or just having peripherals that match. Since monitors are often unmentioned, do you prefer them to match with the setup or are you okay with whatever color it comes in? What monitor size and resolution do you prefer when you game as opposed to when you work 🖥️? How about your PC? Are you just a specs person, someone that doesn't care about RGB and only focuses on getting the best BANG for your BUCK 💸 Personally, my setup and PC are all white and I care a bit (a lot) about the aesthetics (I even put vinyl on the bezels of my 2 monitors so they can match the rest of my setup). And yes, my PC is RGB decked out, BUT it is also a powerful machine that can game, work, and stream flawlessly 😎 Lets hear your opinions down below and show off your set up!
  6. Hey everyone, We are excited to announce a new addition to our Gaming Chair line up. Put yourself in the captain's seat with the CORSAIR TC200 Gaming Chairs, combining a plush leatherette or fabric exterior with a racing-inspired design for comfort that'll support you through your long gaming sessions. Here are a few quick highlights: Having perforated sections laid throughout the chair, these chairs provide breathability to keep you cool and comfortable Maintain a healthy posture while gaming or sit back & relax thanks to the TC200's built-in foam lumbar support, detachable memory foam neck pillow, and a 90-180° reclining seat back Easy to assemble and able to glide smoothly atop premium anti-roll wheels and a sturdy steel base Click HERE for more information: We have put together a quick FAQ below: Q: Are the armrests adjustable? A: Yup! The highly adjustable 4D armrests move four different ways to create your ideal sitting position. Q: Are pillows included? A: Yup! In addition to the detachable memory foam pillow, the built-in foam lumber support provides plush cushioning helps you maintain a healthy posture. Q: What is the seat height adjustability? A: Featuring 120mm of seat height adjustment, the TC200 lets you effortlessly set your seat to your desired height. Let us know your thoughts and opinions down below!
  7. Having a PC in the room can be a bit distracting (aka it makes me wanna play games all day 👾) so to counter that do you have a separate game room/work office that you have your PC set up in? Or is your set up in your bedroom? Is it in the common room? How much RGB is lighting up 💡 your set up? If you use Philips Hue light strips, make sure check out the new Philips Hue x iCUE integration post to learn more about how you can spice up your set up✨! We would LOVE to see some photos so please feel free to show your space below!
  8. Hey Everyone, We are super excited to announce our first ever PRE-BENT liquid custom cooling kit, the XH5000i RGB PRO! Skip the effort of bending tubes and use that extra time to play a few more games 😎 Here are a few quick highlights: XD7 RGB Distribution Plate system powers your loop with an integrated high-performance Xylem D5 pump that offers low-noise cooling XC7 RGB PRO CPU Water Block combines premium construction and extreme cooling performance, compatible with Intel® LGA 1700, LGA 1200, and AMD® AM4 sockets 256 Individually addressable RGB LEDs integrated into the CPU water block, pump/reservoir, and cooling fans, controlled via our powerful CORSAIR iCUE software Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: What cases are compatible with the kit? A: This kit is bent to fit perfectly into our CORSAIR 5000X and 5000D Series cases. Q: Am I able to further customize my pre-bent tubing? A: Of course! This kit includes a cutting and bending kit (heat source not included) if you want to further customize your pre-bent tubing. Q: Does this kit come with coolant? A: Yup! We include one liter of clear XL8 Performance coolant to keep your loop running clean and cool, pre-mixed with anti-corrosion and anti-bacterial inhibitors. Let us know your thoughts below!
  9. Hey everyone, Get ready to meet the newest member of our VENGEANCE RGB DRAM family - better than ever in DDR5! Attain top-of-the-line DDR5 performance with higher frequencies and capacities. Here are a few quick highlights: Illuminate your system with ten individually addressable, ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module, encased in a panoramic light bar for vivid RGB lighting and allowing your build to irradiate from any viewing angle. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and customize RGB lighting, monitor real-time frequency and onboard voltage regulation Optimized for maximum bandwidth and tight response times on the latest Intel® DDR5 motherboards Equipped with a solid aluminum heatspreader that efficiently conducts heat away from your memory, designed with refined VENGEANCE styling to compliment modern systems Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What voltages will DDR5 use? A: DDR5 will have lower, more flexible power usage and will go down to just 1.1V Q: Can I combine multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory? A: You can buy multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory, but we do not recommend combining them, as our memory kits are only validated for their rated performance when using only the modules provided within that specific kit. Q: Does DDR5 have XMP or Extreme Memory Profile? A: Yes! DDR5 employs a new specification, XMP 3.0, while DDR4 remains on XMP 2.0 For more FAQs, please refer to our DDR5 Memory FAQ Thread and to our DDR5 Memory Blog. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  10. We have all been in that situation where we finally finish a build and then BAM the cables look like a bird's nest 🤕. Are you a sucker for cable management or have cables all over your setup/build? All my cable management wizards 🧙‍♀️, do you have any tips and tricks for anyone struggling? Please do show and tell us! For anyone that is struggling, feel free to post photos and maybe one of our friends will be able to help you out!
  11. We take inspiration from everything around us and on the web 🌐. In that sense, what has inspired your PC builds over time? Did you get inspired by either a movie/show 🎟️ or maybe even someone else's build? How long did it take for you to actually be satisfied with how your build looks like 👀? I was definitely mesmerized by all the beautiful all-white builds and I tried to buy all-white hardware for my current PC ☁️ Let us know down below! Halo 🔫 inspired build 📸: BeautifulAd5310 via r/CORSAIR
  12. Summer is just around the corner 😎 - are you feeling a little more colorful or even changing out any figurines? Show off your summer 🌞 setups in the comments below!
  13. The year is ending and it's getting chilly - how are you and your setups handling the colder weather? Show us with your Winter Theme setups down in the comments below! Holiday themed setups are fine too!
  14. Hello everyone, 1 year ago started to build my new rig, and choosed to complete all possible parts with Corsair’s brand tool, because I really love the quality and enjoy the Icue software. Now I’m replacing my 220T case with new 5000D airflow and got some doubt about fan configuration and rgblink. PC CONFIGURATION: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Asus TUF 3070 OC MB: Asus TUF X570 Plus Wifi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 2 x 8gb NVME: Sabrent PciE Gen.4 500mb PowSup: Sharkoon 750w (I know, corsair was better but recycled one from other pc J ) CASE: Corsair 5000D airflow black AIO: Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT FAN: 9 x Corsair SP120 RGB PRO PERIPHERALS: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 low profile Corsair MM800 mouse pad Corsair Scimitar PRO RGB Corsair ST100 RGB stand Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless black Monitor 1: MSI Optix MPG341CQR 34” Monitor 2: Samsung Odyssey G5 27” SETUP: 1) AIRFLOW: Not sure about fan configuration, but after a look to all posts around I will proceed with the following configuration: Is this configuration good or something wrong? Is 6 x intake and 3 x exhaust. May I need to replace the AIO with a 360 radiator? 2) RGB CONFIGURATION Got 9 x SP120 RGB PRO to link + AIO Pump from H100i RGB PRO XT. For RGB controls with ICUE have 2 x Lightning node and 1 Commander Pro. Is this correct? With Icue I will control all the fun separately ? 3) FUN POWER CONFIGURATION Is this good? I don’t remember if the head pump need only USB or need to be connected as other fan…… I’ll really appreciate you answer and your help!
  15. Hi all, here are some helpful links for the new iCUE NEXUS companion touchscreen! iCUE NEXUS FAQ Page If you're making your own custom background images for the iCUE NEXUS screen or custom elements, here's a handy diagram to get you sorted when creating assets.
  16. Hello fellow Corsair Enthusiasts, I have seen similar posts similar to this topic but they never give a definitive answer. I recently purchased the Corsair Crystal 570x and the H100i AIO CPU cooler. I want to know what the optimal setup is for this case. Option 1: https://imgur.com/5IHYYPf - Mount radiator in the front and set all 3 front fans (120mm) to "Intake" This would suck in cool air from the ambient atmosphere. - There would be 2 more (120mm) fans at the top set to "Intake" as well. (NOTE: The front and top part of the case both have dust shields) - There would be 1 (120mm) fan in the rear set to "exhaust" Option 2: https://imgur.com/0zVPQoU - Mount radiator to the top and set both (120mm) fans to exhaust. - The front 3 (120mm) fans would stay as "Intake" - Lastly, in the rear there would be 1 (120mm) fan set to "exhaust" If there are any more setups that are more optimal please feel free to inform everyone. The debate between "Intake/exhaust" and "Positive/Negative" air pressure has been talked about for a looong time and there is plenty of information out in the web. However, I feel like this case is unique....It is somewhat of an "Open Air" design. There are plenty of cracks and crevasses to let air escape out of. Once again thank you for any information you guys give. :biggrin:
  17. So I've just finished fully upgrading my setup with all things RBG! A full spec list will be below the pictures. Feel free to leave comments and also any suggestions for additional peripherals or RBG. (Excuse the poor image quality, I had to compress from my Note10+'s widest aspect ratio to one that met the requirements for this forum) Wallpaper Engine + iCue intergration Video: https://twitter.com/TTV_Kryptoflux/status/1232030262218895361 - PC - Fractal Meshify S2 BLACKOUT Case Asus TUF x570 Plus AMD Ryzen 9 3900x ROG STRIX 2080 Super 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (4x8gb) Corsair H115i RGB Platinum 240mm Radiator Corsair RM750x PSU 4x Corsair LL120 RGB fans + Controller Kit 2x Corsair SP140L PMW Radiatior fans 500gb Samsung 970 Evo Plus m.2 NVMe 1tb Samsung 860 QVO 2.5" SSD 2x 50cm RGB LED strips Wireless 300Mbps 2.4ghz PCI-E Card Windows 10 Home 64bit OS - Peripherals - Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard Corsair MM800 Ploaris Mousepad Corsair Scimitar Pro Mouse 4x 450mm Corsair LS100 Smart Lighting Strips 2x 250mm Coraair LS100 Smart Lighting Strips + Commander Unit 28" Samsung 4k 60hz 1ms UHD Monitor (Primary) 26" Iyama 1080p 60hz 2ms HD Monitor (Secondary) Razer Kiyo 1080p 60fps Webcam Steelseries Artics Pro + GameDac Wired/Wireless Headset Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones (For music sampling) Elgato HD60s Stream + Record Kit Marantz MPM-1000u Professional Studio mic + Stand and Pop filter
  18. Hello, I have a quick question about the nature of the Commander Pro / iCUE software integration. I would like to use something like this as a controller for a standalone cooling system not directly attached to a computer. I was just wondering if that was possible, and if it is possible to configure the Commander Pro profile on one system with Windows to transfer it to another without? Thanks for any advice you can provide!