• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. After PC wakes from standby (S3), left mouse button becomes overly sensitive: single-click simply works as double-click! If the PC is restarted then everything works as intended. This is happening only after return from standby. Please see attached screenshot regarding SW and FW versions.
  2. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to set what to buttons on the headset do in the CUE software? I can't find any information regarding this I hope someone here has an answer :)
  3. Hello, I very recently purchased an M65 Ultra wired, upgrading from an older M65 Elite that was starting to get the double-clicking issue. So far the mouse has been great, save for a rather annoying issue with the Mouse 4 (Back) / Mouse 5 (Forward) buttons which, when iCUE is running, act as if they are being held down when I press them for longer than approximately 7-10 seconds. As mentioned, if I close iCUE this issue is completely eliminated. I have attempted to soft reset, force upgrade the mouse's software (v. 1.13.33), and reinstall iCUE (v. 4.18.209), all to no avail. Hopefully someone here has a solution.
  4. Ok, hear me out: Can we please fix the button issue with the main tower so that when I press it, it can act as an on/off switch? perhaps add this to the iCUE software in a future update or something? I leave my computer on 24/7 and have the iCUE nexus on to show me my CPU/GPU temps at all times. I just turn off the monitor when not home or going to sleep. I don't want to have to shut down the iCUE software because it also shuts off the NEXUS display. So, I just unplug the power cable to the towers for the night. I don't see why using that button as an on/off switch is a problem. Unless I'm doing something wrong, this isn't working as a power button and upon googling everyone has this issue.
  5. Hello, I recently purchased the K100 and everything is all and well apart from the volume scrollwheel and the mute button. Whenever I try to adjust the volume using the wheel or use the mute button, the volume indicator for Windows show that it is changing but there is no change in my headset. I read in another thread that this is because those action would only make changes to the Default Device for my audio but my headset is already configured to be my default device so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with this.
  6. Hello! Just purchased a Corsair Nightsword to replace my old G502, feels great so far, very solid mouse, but one large deal breaker problem has arisen. I can remap to onboard hardware every button except the profile up and down buttons, and I really need those buttons, or at least one to be remapped if this mouse will successfully replace my old G502! I can't understand why the iCUE software lets me select and input the remapping I require, and save, only for it not to work. I can only rebind the profile buttons in software mode, which is no use to me at all. Any help/hacks/work arounds please? Seems strange to have such a great mouse, then lock out two buttons for no apparent reason... Cheers! :cool:
  7. I am attempting to remap the 'DPI Up' button to Page Up, and the 'DPI Down' button to Page Down. This works, but it also adjusts the DPI of the mouse. None of the lights are changing, like iCue isnt aware the mouse is changing the DPI. This even happens if I disable the buttons. ICue thinks its disabled, the mouse lights don't change, but the DPI increases. Is this supposed to be happening? How can I stop the 'DPI' buttons from changing the DPI settings?
  8. Hi all, just very brief: As mentioned in the title the back and forward button are not working properly with my GLAIVE RGB mouse. The back button does nothing, the forward button zooms in. I tried to assign proper macros to those buttons, without success. Anyone else had these issues? Specs: macOS Catalina 10.15.4 Corsair GLAIVE RGB (Firmware: 3.14) iCUE 3.22.74 settings: default
  9. Hello. Just bought this mouse couple of weeks ago. Just realized Left Mouse Button Releasing itself when i was not pressing really hard. It's happening without i release my finger. I mean there is no releasing click sound. Button itself releasing without any click sound. I think it's hardware problem. I wonder does every ironclaw wireless mouse have same problem?
  10. I bought an Ironclaw RGB and when I middle click, sometimes the middle mouse button is fired twice. I don't recall this being an issue when I first got the mouse a month ago. Seems to only have started happening recently. Examples: - middle-clicking links in chrome will open two tabs - middle-clicking tabs in chrome will close two tabs - middle-clicking in games will try to use the keybind twice I use the mouse in 2.4ghz mode mainly but also tested in the "off" position and wired. Same issue. I checked my active profile in iCUE and the middle mouse button is defaulted to "Middle Click" (i.e. no macro, no keystrokes, etc.) Does anyone have any thoughts? (firmware bug, hardware issue?) Edit: I did some further testing capturing mouse and keyboard events. Here are the findings: - if I remap the middle mouse button to a keyboard button, the issue persists. The only difference being a keyboard button is detected twice - if I middle click down, hold 1s, middle click release, sometimes two middle clicks are detected during the initial hold, sometimes one, and additionally when releasing additional clicks will be detected. It never results in the correct 1 middle button click. - if I middle click down/up as fast as I can, it almost never triggers two middle mouse clicks Edit2: I realized that I have a 2nd Ironclaw in the house. I tested that one and it doesn't have the same problems. I guess I will return the current one as broken.