• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Heya, Can't seem to walk or sidestrafe in first person games anymore. I mean strafing in pressing W and D or W and A at the same time. I have tried to reinstall windows drivers, Icue and plugged my keyboard in a usb 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 port. Nope. I have tried without a custom profile in ICue. Nope. My keyboard does work when I switch it to BIOS mode with the switch on the top/back of the keyboard. Then it works normally. Please help?
  2. since I updated the keyboard to the new firmware (3.29.32) the combination of keys wind lock key + f1 no longer works, it is consequently for me it is impossible to put the keyboard in bios mode, and therefore be able to use it on ps4. do you know how to solve?
  3. Bonjour, Je possède un K83 (à jour de firmware) et je n'arrive à passer en mode BIOS que quand il est connecté par un câble USB. Est-il possible d'utiliser le mode BIOS en mode sans fil ? Merci.
  4. First of all, sorry if this has already been discussed in another thread or if it does not go here.:sigh!: The keyboard started the day with LEDs working badly, they did not change to the corresponding color (all the white keys and those that were bad were in yellow for example) and also, these were working with a different mode, moving to the right. This could not be modified, after not even with the ICUE software I could solve anything, not even updating it. I decided to restore it with the button behind, from here the keyboard does not turn on any lights except the scroll lock, num lock and caps lock, these blink constantly. As I read it is in bios mode, but I am not being able to get out of it either by touching f1 + the winblock key. I also tried restarting it by pressing the ESC key but it didn't work. In addition to all this, in ICUE, I cannot update the keyboard FW. It detects it, starts updating it, reaches 100, disconnects it from windows and is there, I have to unplug it and plug it in again to be able to use the keyboard. PLEASE HELP, I already contacted support and got no response.
  5. Hello all, I just picked up a Strafe RGB (silent edition if that makes any difference), and I'm trying to determine if there is a BIOS mode. I'm not seeing a physical switch on the keyboard, and the quickstart guide does not mention one. I also looked through the CUE software, and did not see it there either. I'm running the latest version of CUE, and my firmware is 1.31. When I try to update the firmware, it gives me a "Failed to check for a firmware update" message, so I'm not sure if I'm running the latest firmware. If there is a BIOS mode option - how do I get to it? Thanks so much!
  6. Hi, I purchased a second hand K50 and it has been working perfectly for a few days now, although today when I turned my system on, the three indicator lights (scroll lock, num lock and caps lock) all began flashing and the backlight would not come on, I have been searching everywhere for a solution to this and have found that I may need to update my firmware or that the keyboard may be in 'BIOS mode'. Firstly I cannot update the firmware as the firmware updater will not detect my keyboard and secondly I have no idea how to put the keyboard into or out of BIOS mode, please help me! Thanks in advance for any replies! Nick