• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Bueno, estoy cansado de que el software iCUE literalmente corte el micrófono en los juegos, o que al abrir un juego el audio en general comience a entrecortarse ya tener lag, tanto en el juego como en la música de fondo o en el vídeo. Por arte de magia, cuando lo cerro, se solucionan casi todos los problemas, pero ahora, sin los ecualizadores, el sonido suena muy básico. ¿Alguien sabe cómo solucionar esto, o es iCUE ya un chiste? He revisado foros en inglés y literalmente esto ya pasaba hace 4 años. Por si acaso, no es el PC ni el puerto, ya que todos son 3.0 y lo he conectado tanto en el frontal como en los de atrás. Y no es por retrasos en hardware tampoco, porque tengo un i7 12700K con 32 GB de RAM y una RTX 3070.
  2. Hello everyone, As the title states, I run into the issues that in some game titles my ICUE Nexus display attached to my Corsair K100 RGB is stuttering. What happens is that the display has a low FPS and animations and swiping through different screen goes slowly This problem happens so far only on same games for example Fortnite while playing when friends on Discord. When this is happening I do have Discord open on my second screen to see voice activity and do the occasional chatting in text, in most case I also do have Spotify running in the background. So far as I can see other games ore not affected by this. My specs: CPU: Intel i9-12900K w/ ASUS optimzed settings (CPU stable undervolted adaptive w/ -0,65mv) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platnium 32 GB DDR5 @ 6200mhz GPU: EVGA RTX 2060 Super XC Gaming Storage: 1x Samsung 500 GB m.2 SSD , 2x Samsung 2TB m.2 SSD, 3x HDD (which 2 are old ones, new 8TB drive need to replaced) CPU AIO cooler: Corsair H170i Elite LCD (420mm Radiator) PSU: Corsair HXi 1000W Case: Corsair 7000X So if anyone also experience these issues, what can I do to prevent the ICUE Nexus from stuttering? If needed I can give more proof or a video when it happens again. Thanks in advance!
  3. Hi, A friend of mine recently purchased a new computer, containing 4x Corsair LL120 RGB LED. I would like to point out that the computer was purchased from a previous user, who had no problems with the lighting of these fans. So let's cut to the chase, after purchasing the computer my friend asked me to format the system and install the necessary software. Everything went smoothly without any problems. After installing the iCUE software and configuring all the options for the fans in it, it was immediately noticeable that they were acting strangely. At first they didn't all want to light up, then they couldn't synchronize with each other, etc. Since we didn't have much time we figured we'd try to take care of it next time. So today we made a second attempt to solve this problem. The strange thing was that 2 of the 4 fans stopped lighting up completely and 1 of the other 2 did not light up fully but sort of half lit up. In the meantime, I read that this error could be fixed by updating the BIOS or reinstalling the chipset drivers. Unfortunately, after applying the above two solutions, neither had any effect. To be sure, we removed the case and checked the connection of all cables and everything looked fine. I have never configured this type of fan myself and so I am totally without ideas what could be the problem here. Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to fix it. Below I will give the computer configuration and software version: - Windows 10 22H2 - Palit GeForce 3090 Gaming Pro OC 24G GDDR6X - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - Kingston FURY 128GB 3200MHz CL16 - ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO - NZXT Kraken Z73 3x120 - Corsair LL120 RGB x4 with controller Video: https://imgur.com/a/vM19w97
  4. Hello, This is going to be a lengthy message but here I go. So about 3 ish days ago I took my pc apart to remove my h100i platinum cause it was creating condensation in my case (replaced with stock ryzen cooler) and to cable manage better. This required disconnecting everything to route the wires properly(including all my corsair iCUE products). When I was all done and with the pc booted up I noticed my corsair rgb strip was stuttering as if my ram usage was high. So i checked task manager and nothing else was running. So I said ok maybe a reboot should do it. Nope, it didnt help. A day later(today) i noticed now my fans are stuttering/lagging(not smooth). So I tried googling and basically did everything in the book. I did the following today. 1. Re seated all wires(including corsair products) 2. Disconnected each lighting strip and fan one at a time to see if one was defective ad causeing this. 3. Deleted all other rgb softwares I had like asus aura and asrock polychrome. 4. Repaired icue 5. Unistalled icue and reinstalled 6. Tried previous versions of icue cause today I updated icue to the new one that allows for asus strix gpus to be controlled through icue 7. Tried previous versions of windows updates 8. Changed usb powermanagement settings 9. Ive also check to see for any spikes in cpu, ram. Ethernet and storage usage to see if they align for when the stuttering occurs and I can find a clear pattern sometjme they alogn and other times not at all. The list goes on. Maybe i havent done something. Thats why im here. I also noticed that when i COMPLETLY close out of iCUE and my lights default to the rainbow wave, they lights no longer stutter/lag. Also when i restart my pc(before icue can boot up) the lights dont stutter/lag. Seem to only be occuring when iCUE is running. I have the following products Ql 120 x 9 Lighting node pro x 1 Commander pro x 1 Node core x 2 Lighting strip x 4 Vengeance rgb pro x4 (32gb) I have 6 fans into 1 node core that is then connected to the lightning node and the lighting node is connected to an usb port on the commander pro. The 3 other fans are connected to another node core that is then connect into and led port on the commander pro. My lighting strips are daisy chained and connected into the other led port in the commander pro. Finally the commander pro is connected into the motherboard via usb. Bear in mind that all my corsair products weren't lagging before disassembling my pc on Tuesday.
  5. Since half a year my mice is stuttering. When playing CS:GO and moving fast my cursor(crosshair) wont move for like 1/half a second. To me its a software problem because a other mice does its work perfectly. Is there a solution for this problem?
  6. Either plugging in or unplugging the charging cable causes terrible stuttering and halves my frame rate in all games, and even youtube videos and persists until I restart my system. Even in something as light on GPU/CPU/RAM etc as Rimworld, there is a constant stuttering so I have no idea where the problem might be coming from. Nothing that I have found fixes this except for a complete system restart, including completely disconnecting the headset from my computer, shutting down CUE, and updating CUE and audio drivers. My only solution at the moment is to just never unplug the charging cable, but that completely defeats the purpose of a wireless headset.