Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'commander pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Hello I cannot change the colour of my LL120 fans. It's working sometimes after reboot, but i'm thinking about an other software, whose it's making issues. I also have the AURA software from Asus, which I know could interfere with ICUE. I turn so AURA effect on OFF. So I can't change the colour on all my fans. Only the 1st and half of the 2nd. The RAM barrels are well detected. Bios + OS + Firmware + ICUE = Up to date. Thank you for you help.
  2. Hallo Leute, ich bin mittlerweile am Ende mit meinem Latein. Folgendes Problem: Ich habe 4 Corsair LL 120 Lüfter an ein Corsair RGB Hub gesteckt diesen in den Commander Pro. Das RGB der Lüfter friert alle 30 Sekunden ein und geht dann mal wieder. Ich habe mal zwischen RGB Hub und Commander Pro einen Lighting node Pro gesteckt, keine Veränderung, ich habe den Commander Pro dann mal umgetauscht mit dem Neuen habe ich die Gleichen Probleme. Die USB Slots am MB habe ich auch durchgewechselt. Die ICUE Software ist auf dem neusten Stand (ICUE habe ich auch schon mal neu installiert). Die Slots am RGB Hub und am Commander Pro habe ich auch durchgewechselt. Die Treiber des Commanders und der Lighting nodes habe ich auch aktualisiert. BIOS ist Aktuell. Windows ist Aktuell. Falls noch jemand eine Idee hat mal bitte Melden 😄 Grüße
  3. I've started having this problem with my system where all of a sudden my fans wired up to my Commander Pro go from calm and quiet to max rpm out of nowhere. I've found that the problem lies in iCUE where my Commander Pro seems to "forget" the RPM control of my fans, and simply starts showing the voltage. I have a total of 6 fans: 3x HD140mm fans hocked up to my Commander Pro. (In the Gif these are the Fan #4-6 in the Commander Pro "Cooling" page), and the main problem. 3x HD120mm that has the RGB hocked to a RGB hub for so to be hocked up to the Commander Pro, while the fan control is hocked up to my H150i CPU cooler. Unnecessary? Maybe. Have it worked so far? Yes! (In the Gif these are the Fan #1-3 in the Commander Pro "Cooling" page, and can even be hidden.) In order for me to get the RPM down again on my fans and get iCUE to recognise the fans correctly again, I've come to the conclusion that the fastes way is to use "End Task" on Corsair.Service (32 bit) in the "Task Manager" over and over again. This was something I have only needed to do every blue moon or so when it started, but now I'm at times having to do it 2-3 times a day and it's getting old. And I've come to the realisation that I need to figure out what the problem actually is and have it fixed. I have tried to google the problem to see if other people have the same problem as me, but I can't say I've found a definitive explanation there that is the "Holy Grail" solution that have fixed my problem. Things I have tried to solve it is reinstall iCUE, but I used the export/import profile as I didn't feel like dealing with setting everything up again, and that's about it. I'm making this in hopes that it could shed some light, possible for Corsair to find/fix a possible bug in the software, and to get a definitive answer to WHY it is happening.
  4. Hey, I have an odd issue with my RGB fans. I'm not sure what else I can troubleshoot so I'm hoping someone could give some advice as to whats sort of happening here. The computer was pre-built, al I have done is take out a plain fan and replaced them with my corsair commander pro setup with iCue, which is two fans, and 4 LED strips (with the thing you need for that I forget the name) I have been using this Com. pro set up for several years as I bought it for my previous computer. I've had this new computer since Nov 2020 Now maybe about two years ago I started getting an intermittent issue with this fan, where one of the bottom right LEDs would flicker, and the 3-4 surrounding LEDs would flicker with it. It slowly got less intermittent and the only solution I could find was by going into the lighting profile and turning off that one LED, and it would stop the surrounding ones from flashing. Recently my fan has been like this: The 5/6 maybe? LEDs of the bottom right of the fan do not light up, and the bottom left one flickers intermittently, and it also flickers in random colours, not one related to any lighting profile. I thought LEDs weren't really prone to breaking? The LEDs also don't work even when theres no software running them (so not logged in, or software uninstalled) I've done the uninstall/reinstall ritual Unplug/replug Make sure its all clean and plugged in properly Made sure fans arent overworking reset hardware/firmware where possible made sure theres no conflicting software Temperatures are fine, everything else responds as it should. I was hoping someone here might have a couple more suggestions before I replace the fan. I've not really got the spare funds to be replacing components to risk being met with the same issue- although I know the fans are cheap, I just want to see if I can fix it before going down that route. Any ideas? I'm also not sure exactly what computer information you'd need that will help, so just ask and I will provide. The only changes I have made to the base build are: -Added com pro set up (which added a second fan) -Upgraded graphics card but the issue was present before this -Added a hard drive and a 2nd solid state, I did this as soon as I bought it, even before I installed my compro setup so this also doesnt match to when issues began -Added 16gb RAM (i bought identical pairs of 8 to the ones already in computer) issues happened before I added second pair of RAM
  5. Anyways, my old case and setup just had 6 rgb fans, which worked out nice for the Commander Pro (plus lighting node). But now I've got 9, possibly adding a 10th (all QL120 rgb fans). I've also got a pump but don't usually control it through iCUE, as it has its own software suite for advanced metrics and whatnot, but I'm curious if anyone actually plugs their D5 pump into it? Also, I don't need more than 4 temp probes. I don't intend to have any LED strips.. at least, I don't think. My GPU block and CPU block both have RGB, but it's EK so I can't plug those into the Commander, right ??? When I bought the Pro, the Core and Core XT did not exist, as far as I'm aware. But either way, here we are: is one Commander Pro enough to run all of this? If yes, how do you connect 9 or 10 fans to the 6 fan ports on the Pro? If no, which extra device is the best choice for my needs, pairing it with the Pro I already have? Finally, are there any Corsair products that come bundled with the Core or Core XT?
  6. [X-posted my comment from the Release Notes Thread] I have a Commander pro, corsair fans attached, and an XD5 attached. Everything has worked fine for 2+ years. I just updated iCUE in place to 5.1 and it lost all fans and my XD5 connected to my commander pro. I have a separate flow sensor/alarm that immediately started going off when my pump stopped spinning. I cannot seem to get the new iCUE to detect my fans or pump. When I force a firmware update on my commander pro they're detected for a second and I get a message "iCUE has updated 1 module: COMMANDER PRO" and then they disappear and my pump stops working again. I just downgraded to v4.33.138 and I now have the same issue. No voltage reported, all fans and pump missing from my Commander Pro. They spin up full speed for a second when I force a Commaner Pro firmware update and then disappear from the app. NOW WHAT?! Fans & Pump show up for 5 seconds after a force of firmware update on commander pro Not working on v4.33.138, after the in-place upgrade to 5.1
  7. Last updated September 14th March 2022 Clickable Direct Links to each section of this Faq (click browser back button to return here, or just keep on scrolling) Commander Pro/Lighting Node Pro/Lighting Node Core/RGB Fan LED Hubs/PSU's/AIO Coolers RGB Fans/RGB Strips/LS100 specs/info iCUE Enabled Cases Basic Questions Answered Diagrams and Videos ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Other Faqs/Guides My 1000D Build Guide iCue FAQ DevBikers General Cooler FAQ Inheritance's iCUE Tutorial Community iCUE Tutorials/Guides iCUE Early Access - Video Tutorials ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We request you refrain from posting questions or requests for help in this thread. It is for reference only, Please start a new thread with any questions or requests for help. Thank You Links for correct Section's of the Forum for Question's you might want to ask iCUE 'Click Me Corsair Cooling & Coolers 'Click Me' Corsair Link 'Click Me' Corsair Power Supplies 'Click Me' Corsair Cases 'Click Me' Corsair Memory (RAM) 'Click Me' Corsair Solid State Drives 'Click Me' Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 'Click Me' Again, Please don't ask for help or advice in this Thread as it will make it unmanageable for both my self and the Corsair Administration Team, Start Your own thread in the correct section from above. To add. I Do not mind taking Pm's for questions or help and will always answer you.. but in the art of helping others we need your questions to be public really so that future members in need of help can find similar questions to their own while searching for answers.. hope this makes sense guys & gals.. and GOOD LUCK!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Thought I would Knock this thread up for people to find when searching for Setup help of Corsair iCue & LINK Hardware, RGB Fans, Commander Pro's, Lighting Node Pro's, Corsair LED strips ETC. I will keep adding to it in an attempt to cover most iCue & Link Wiring/Hardware Setup type Questions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ iCue & Link Control Products Video by @DevBiker showing the devices and how they differ and what options they have. a worth while watch along side reading this FAQ Button Controllers Only compatible with HD or SP RGB fans Must use HD version on HD fans only and SP version on SP fans only Plugs into the Corsair RGB Fan LED hub Cannot be used along side Corsair iCue/LINK Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub Sata Powered (none Removable) Connects via an LED channel of either the Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro and would allow RGB control via Corsair iCue/LINK (SP & HD fans also have a button controller option, Note:- no Corsair iCue/LINK Control when using Button Controllers) Compatible with All Corsair RGB Fans up to a total of 6 Via 6 x 4 pin Headers Only 1 type of fan per hub. All SP or All HD etc etc Ports must be used in order When bought on it's own you don't get the RGB 3 Pin (twin cable) data connection cable with it for connection to CoPro or NoPro Corsair Lighting Node Core Sata Powered (none removable) Connects to a USB header (none Removable) Supports 6 of Corsairs RGB Fans 6 x 4 pin Headers Allows RGB Control via Corsair iCue/LINK Auto Detected in iCUE Lighting Node Pro (NoPro) Sata Powered (none Removable) Connects to a USB header (Removable) Support 2 LED channels. via 2 x 3 pin headers, Each channel supports a single RGB Fan Hub or up to 4 strips in LINK and 6 Strips Limit in iCue Allows RGB Control via Corsair iCue/LINK Auto Detected in iCUE If you have 6 QL fans on the Lighting Node Pro then you can not use the other RGB Channel. it becomes unavailable in iCUE Commander Pro (CoPro) 1, Sata Powered (none Removable) with 4.5a Limit for the entire unit... this includes its MCU as well as a 1a limit per fan header. (note.Not Officially supported but there is no reason why you can not use Fan header Splitter cables but its been noted triple fan splitters cause issues) imho no more that 8 fans in total. 2, Connects via USB Header (none Removable) 3, Has 2 USB headers 4, 2 LED channels. Each channel supports a single RGB Fan Hub or up to 4 strips in LINK and 6 Strips Limit in iCue via 2 x 3 pin headers, 5, 4 Temp Probe Channels and 4 Supplied Probes 6, Comes with 2 RGB data connection cables for RGB Fan LED Hubs. 7, Allows RGB/Fan RPM Control & System Monitoring via Corsair iCue/LINK 8, The LED on the Commander Pro will Flash green upon boot and any time it communicates with the Host PC.. it will go Red when in Boot loader Mode or has a communications Error. it is not illuminated normally Commander Core (included with the iCUE Elite Capellix AIO Coolers) Sata Powered (none removable) Connects to a USB header (none Removable) Supports 6 of Corsairs RGB Fans 6 x 4 pin Headers Controls the Speed of up to 6 Fans both PWM and Voltage controlled 6 x 4 pin Headers Allows RGB Control via Corsair iCue/LINK Auto Detected in iCUE Allows controls of iCUE Elite Capellis AIO Coolers Has 1 Thermal probe 2pin header and a 2nd sensed from the Elite cooler in iCUE Commander Core XT (also supplied with the Corsair 5000T Case Precisely control fan speeds in CORSAIR iCUE Control up to 264 total RGB LEDs on up to 6x fans and 6x light strips Intelligently detects any combination of up to six CORSAIR RGB fans Two included temperature sensors Connect a CORSAIR RGB Fan LED Hub (sold separately) to control lighting for up to 6x additional RGB fans USB 2.0 pass-through Powered by CORSAIR iCUE software Embedded magnets for easy installation Sata Powered Max Current - 4.5A 6x 4-pin PWM fan headers 6x 4-pin CORSAIR RGB headers 1x 3-pin CORSAIR RGB header 2x Thermistor ports- Dimensions (mm): 109mm x 65.5mm x 13.5mm Warranty: 2 years Corsair I Series Power Supply's Connects Via a Mini usb Connection or Supplied 4 pin connector lets You monitor and log fan speed, voltages, power consumption and Temperatures. Lets you control fan speed. Lets You configure +12V rail operation. Auto Detected in iCUE Corsair I Series Hydro Coolers Pro Series Coolers Have a Single Zone RGB Pump head only, No RGB Fans are Supplied Platinum Series Coolers Have a Multi Zone RGB Pump head and ML RGB Fans are Supplied Connects Via a Micro Usb for the Pro/Platinum Series and Mini usb for older versions lets You monitor and log fan/Pump speed and Liquid Temperatures. Lets you control fan & Pump speed. Lets You configure the Pump Heads RGB Lighting (and The fans RGB on Platinum coolers) Auto Detected in iCUE (Note.. some coolers are not compatible with iCue currently. more info to follow Compatibility List) Elite AIO Coolers more info here H series Elite Cooler Faq Corsair RGB RAM All of Corsairs RGB Ram is Compatible with iCUE Requires No Cables to connect Auto Detected in iCUE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ RGB Fan & LED Strip Specifications Note. None of the below Fans/Fan Kits are supplied with a Voltage/Pwm Fan controller of any type. For this sort of control (in Corsair iCue/LINK) you would need a Commander Pro And all Corsair's RGB fans need to be Connected to a Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub and the RGB Fan LED Hub goes to either the Button controller (HD RGB and SP RGB fans only) or Corsair's Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro Triple (120mm) & Double (140mm) packs of Fans come with, SP/HD fans 1x RGB Fan LED Hub & 1x Button controller... LL/ML fans 1x RGB Fan LED Hub & 1 Lighting Node Pro All Corsair RGB fans have these 2 x 4pin connections and Strips and Dominator Airflow Platinum RGB Fan have just 1x 3pin RGB connection) Note (Strip's RGB plug is 3 pin and Fan's RGB plug is 4 PIN. Strips work with Strips... Fans work with Fans... simples) SP RGB Fans: 4 LEDs around the centre hub. all 4 LED's display the same colour at the same time, These are 3-pin, DC-controlled fans and cannot be controlled from the Corsair Liquid Cooler fan connectors. The RGB effect is visible on both intake and exhaust. Only available as 120mm. Rated current for the fan: 0.30A. Can NOT be mixed with Corsairs other RGB Fans including SP Pro RGB Fans on the same Lighting Node Core or RGB Fan LED Hub . SP Pro RGB Fans: 8 Individually addressed LEDs around the centre of the hub, These are 3-pin, DC-controlled fans and cannot be controlled from the Corsair Liquid Cooler fan connectors. The RGB effect is visible on both intake and exhaust. Available as 120mm or 140mm. Rated current for the fan: 0.30A. Can NOT be mixed with Corsairs SP RGB Fans on the same Lighting Node Core or RGB Fan LED Hub . SP Pro Elite Fans: 8 Individually addressed LEDs around the centre of the hub, These are 4-pin PWM fans and can be controlled from any 4-pin PWM header or 3-pin DC header (PWM is preferred and provides better control). They have a clear fan body and are visible from both intake and exhaust. Available in 140mm and 120mm versions. Rated current for the fan: 0.30A. . HD RGB Fans: 12 Individually addressed LEDs around the outside of the fan. These are 4-pin PWM fans and can be controlled from any 4-pin PWM header or 3-pin DC header (PWM is preferred and provides better control). They have a clear fan body and are visible from both intake and exhaust. Available in 140mm and 120mm versions. Rated current for the fan: 0.30A. . LL RGB Fans: 16 Individually addressed LEDs, 12 around the outside and 4 around the hub. These are 4-pin PWM fans and can be controlled from any 4-pin PWM header or 3-pin DC header (PWM is preferred and provides better control). The RGB effect is only visible from the intake side of the fan. Available in 140mm and 120mm versions. Rated current for the fan: 0.30A. . QL RGB Fans: 34 Individually addressed LEDs, 12 around the outside and 4 around the hub on the front and 12 around the outside and 6 around the hub on the inside of the fan. These are 4-pin PWM fans and can be controlled from any 4-pin PWM header or 3-pin DC header (PWM is preferred and provides better control). The RGB effect is visible from the intake and exhaust sides of the fan. Available in 140mm and 120mm versions. Rated current for the fan: 0.30A. Note. If Using 6 QL Fans on the Lighting Node Pro. you can not have anything on the Lighting Node Pro's other Rgb Channel. Can be Used with RGB Fan LED Hubs Like any other Corsair RGB iCUE enabled Fan . ML RGB Fans: 4 Individually addressed LEDs around the hub of the fan. Optimized for the best combination of performance and silence, using the same technology as the Corsair ML Pro fans but with reduced speed. They are identical to the fans that ship with the new series of PRO coolers. These are 4-pin PWM fans and require a 4-pin PWM connection for control; the magnetic levitation requires the full 12V to operate properly. The RGB effect is visible on both intake and exhaust. Available in 140mm and 120mm versions. Rated current for the fan: 0.225A. . Pro RGB Strip: 10 Individually addressed LEDs, Length: 410mm, IP65-rated transparent silicone coated, 4 magnets per strip and full-strip tape, 5v. 4 strip Limit in LINK and 6 Strip Limit in iCue NOTE* (not to be confused with the older and now EOL CORSAIR Link RGB LED Lighting Kit which only contains 2 Strips.. this kit will NOT work with the Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro..) . Dominator Airflow Platinum RGB Fan: 6 Individually addressed LEDs per Fan. Dual 50mm RGB Fans. Designed for Cooling Corsair Dominator Platinum memory modules (but will fit over most other Ram types. Clips to the Clips that hold the Ram in place. RPM: 3700, PWM controllable. Voltage: 5-12V (DC) comes with a supplied Lighting Node Pro and is selected in LINK as an 'Airflow Platinum' or in iCUE as an LED strip. it would then appear as a single RGB Strip.. Effects similar to a HD series fan. . can be chained onto the end of up to 4 strips (maybe 5!) . LS100 Smart Lighting Kit Includes 2x long strips (450mm) with 27 individually addressable LEDs each, 2x short strips (250mm) with 15 individually addressable LEDs each, an external lighting controller, USB cable, and external power cable. Comes with and External PSU and all cabling and clips needed. require 1 x USB Connection.included accessories ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ iCUE Enabled Cases 1. Obsidian 1000D Supplied Devices, 1000D edition Commander Pro. This differs from the normal Commander Pro as it also has a Chassis Lighting option to control the 22 RGB LED's in the Sails Logo and Front IO. this is is connected to LED channel one the 1000D Commander Pro. in the Following order, Sails Logo/Front IO and then there is a Pass through Female RGB socket hanging towards the front of the Case which is Lighting Channel 1 in iCUE. more info here My 1000D build Log 2. Obsidian 500D SE Supplied Devices, 1 x Commander Pro, 3 x LL 120mm RGB Fans, 1 RGB Fan LED Hub More info here Obsidian 500d SE Faq 3. 570x Mirror Black Supplied Devices, 3 x SP 120mm RGB Fans, 1 x RGB Fan LED Hub, RGB PSU Shroud and Sails Logo's and the Sp Button controller More info here 570x Mirror Black Faq 4. 280X Supplied Devices , 1 x Lighting Node Pro, RGB Fan LED Hub, 2 x LL 120mm RGB Fans 5. Spec Omega RGB Supplied Devices, 1 x Spec Omega edition Lighting Node Pro. This differs from a Normal Lighting Node pro as it's LED channel 1 is set to power the front chassis lighting's 30 LED's, it appears in iCUE as the Spec Omega rather than a normal Lighting Node Pro. 2 x HD 120 RGB Fans, 1 x RGB Fan LED Hub ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Some Basic Questions Answered. None of the below items are compatible with the older Commander Mini and Lighting Node Products.. Do NOT attempt to mix the two product ranges. The Commander Mini and Lighting Node are now discontinued, You may get help for these items by asking in the Corsair Link Section 'Click Me' . 4 strip Limit in LINK and 6 Strip Limit in iCue . Commander Pro's can be Daisy chained. . Can have as many Commander Pro's and/or Lighting Node Pro's as you like. . You can NOT mix fan types on the Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub. . Corsair RGB fans have 2 Cables.. one for power/rpm control and one for RGB control . Fans must be plugged into the Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub in order, You must not miss ports out.. 3 fans? ports 1 to 3!. . Do Not Hot Swap Fans and Strips into the Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro while Your system is powered up. . Fans & Strips must be added Into iCue/LINK in the Correct devices 'Lighting Setup' Tab. . Pro Strips will NOT work in the Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub and will result in a damaged Pro Strip should you attempt this. . RGB fans will NOT work plugged directly in to the Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro, you MUST use the Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub which then Plugs into a Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro . ML and LL multipack kits come with both the RGB Fan LED Hub & a Lighting Node Pro . . SP and HD Multipack Kits come the RGB Fan LED Hub & a Button controller. . SP/HD/ML RGB Fan's and Pro LED strips have Hardware playback, Meaning they will will continue to display Custom Profiles when iCue/LINK isn't Running. . LL RGB Fan's Have no Hardware Playback meaning they will not display Custom Profiles when iCue/LINK isn't running . Button Controllers, SP button Controller only operates the SP RGB Fans & the HD button Controller only operates the HD RGB Fans and are in NO way compatible with LL or ML RGB Fan's . If you have one bad fan (LED's) it could possibly effect the following fans on the RGB Fan LED Hub, Bad fan in port 1? fans on the following ports may not light up correctly. . Not Officially supported but there is no reason why you can not use Fan header Splitter cables on the Commander Pro (note there is a 1A limitation per fan header and a 4.5A limitation for the entire unit (including it's MCU and any Corsair RGB Strips you have attached) and I recommend no more than 2 Fans on any one Channel (note, seen plenty of issues when trying to use triple PWM splitters or more). . iCue/LINK Is also a Hardware Monitoring Program. It's not recommended you run other monitoring programs along side it. To do so risks Software Conflicts. . When encountering problems like coolers not being detected by iCue/LINK, it's worth heading to Device Manager/Universal Serial Bus Controllers and look for the Corsair USBXp driver, Even if it is present and enabled, disable/re-enable and see if that helps. General Cooler FAQ: By DevBiker . Lighting Node Pro not appearing or failing to Update in Corsair iCue/LINK? Try This Video for how to Reflash it's Firmware.. This can also apply to the Commander Pro. same procedure but different Firmware, Both Commander Pro and Node Pro Firmware can be found here . Need More USB Headers?. You could use the ones on the back of your case by routing a standard Mini Usb Cable out to it.. Or You could Try this Click Me . Corsair 570x Mirror Black RGB logo's are Connected as a Single SP RGB fan. they are Plugged into Port 4 of the supplied Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub along with the Supplied SP RGB Fans. You would need to Add a Lighting Node Pro or a Commander Pro for iCue/LINK control. Should you replace the stock SP RGB fans with other Corsair RGB fans you would need them on a Second RGB Fan LED Hub and you would need to Move the Logo's to port 1 of the RGB Fan LED hub it's connected to. More to Follow. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Diagrams Note. Fan Type does not matter in these Diagrams. the Wiring is the same across all 4 fan types (see Button Controllers in 'Some Basic Questions Answered' at the top of this thread for other connectivity details on these items and compatibility) Lighting Node Core Setup Lighting Node Pro Setup. This allows RGB control of 4 Pro Strips in Corsair iCue/LINK ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Corsair Lighting Node Pro & Pro Expansion Kit Setup This allows RGB control of 8 Pro Strips in Corsair LINK/iCue ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Corsair RGB Fan & Lighting Node Pro Setup. This allows RGB control of 6 RGB Fan's in Corsair iCue/LINK ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Corsair RGB Fan & Commander Pro Setup. This allows RGB & RPM control of 6 RGB Fan's in Corsair iCue/LINK ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Corsair RGB Fan & Commander Pro & Pro Expansion Kit Setup. This allows RGB & RPM control of 6 RGB Fan's and RGB control of 4 Pro Strips in Corsair iCue/LINK ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Advanced Node Core Setups using Corsair Platinum/Pro series AIO's to control all Fan Speeds.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Commander Core Diagrams. this one would be your typical way of setting it up (more to be added once its in my hands) One for more than 6 fans ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Corsair 570x Mirror Black Setup. Standard With Commander Pro Giving iCUE Control of 6 SP RGB Fans and the Case Logo's this one shows use of a Custom Cable to allow the use of a Single RGB Fan LED Hub. it must be noted that the Custom cable can only be used with fans/logo's of the same type! the Logo's in the 570x Mirror black are technically an SP RGB Fan. this is how they are connected and also detected in iCUE/LINK and indeed by the SP button Controller..YOU MUST NOT MIX SP Fan RGB fan connections with any of Corsairs other RGB Fans/Strips. and of course this is in no way Supported by Corsair in anyway.. this is a custom modification!. at your own risk guys! and another taking things a step further by adding the Custom SP RGB Fan splitter Cable and also a Commander Pro and Pro Lighting Expansion Pack ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Advanced Corsair RGB Setups This show's the use of Multiple Lighting Node Pro's and RGB Fan LED Hub's. The plan with this one is to have two of the Lighting Node Pro's outside the case Powering 12 x Pro Led strips spread across the back of all Monitors and 12 x Pro Led strips under the desks and behind the TV on the Wall. updated diagram below shows use of DevBikers RGB Fan LED Hub Splitter Cable. more info here http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=174759 I have also run a Usb cable from my Wifes Lighting Node Pro in her PC to my Rear IO so I control her Node Pro in My iCue, meaning her RGB is synced with mine Note. When using PWM splitters please do your Math to make sure any power you are drawing from a device (Pump/CoPro etc) is with in the devices specs ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Worth the watch.. certainly for new 570x owners 😉 My Discord Channel Corsair Case Owners Club https://discord.gg/b6x8HpM ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If anyone else has anything to add and can see something that needs editing, just PM me and I will add it in for You and of course add Your name to the Contributors Credits 🙂 If You found this Thread/Faq Helpful then please head back to the top and Rate it please.. Helps show others it's of use 🙂 Contributors So Far:- DevBiker - Fan Specs
  8. Today I found out that my Commander Pro went amiss from iCue. And with it 6 fans that it was controlling. Currently what I can see in iCue is: - ASUS motherboard - H150i Elite LCD (fans from AIO on ports 1,2,3; three additional QL fans on ports 4,5,6) - ST100 RBG - K68 keyboard Commander Pro is running in Hardware Mode (all fans set to white). When uninstalled from Software Updates, it installs back again after restart but behavior does not change (not visible in iCue, runs in hardware mode). iCue is 5.3.102. Any hints why so suddenly it went amiss?
  9. Hi All, I have a h150i elite cappelix, which I want the fans to be managed by the commander pro. Obviously I still need the commander core to wire up the pump. So see my design below. I have a 5000X case. What I did is: - removed the PWM fan controller included in the case --> wired it up to the commander PRO - Used the commander PRO as the FAN controller for the H150i fans - Connected all casefans and H150I fans to the RGB hub included with the case - Connected the Pump to the commander core So my concrete question is: Will the H150 elite cappelix setup work with this setup? Or do I have to connect the fans and RGB to the commander core in order to get it working?
  10. I originally had corsair commander pro with 3 sp140mm rgb 3pin fan. Commander pro worked really well with the fans. I had it set to custom curve where if a device got hot the fan would speed up etc. I recently bought corsair AIO (CORSAIR iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler) this came with it's own controller and 2 ML140 fans 4pin PWM. So I replaces the commander pro with this new controller. Now the ML140 fan works really well with device temperature like before but the Sp140 fans stays at high rpm and the costom curve i set doesn't work well. Can some one please help me understand where i am going wrong. Should I go back to commander pro and replace the new controller. Thats means more wiring and more work. Plus will the AIO work well with this commander pro? I would like to keep the new controller and have to sp140 fans work as it did before. Is that possible? I have attached image of RPMs from ICUE. Please help.
  11. Hallo Community, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Setup. da leider viele Lösungen mit einer Corsair AIO in Verbindung stehen. ich habe mir 10 QL120 Lüfter bestellt (4x1er Pack und 2x3er Pack). In den 3er Packs ist ja jeweils eine Lightning Node Core dabei. Habe noch zusätzlich einen Commander Pro bestellt. Zu meiner Frage: Reichen diese Controller um alle 10 Lufter komplett zu steuern? Also in der Icue Software? RGBs und Lüfterkurven? In einem YT Video hat der Typ einfach 4 Y Kabel verwendet um alle Lüfter mit Strom zu versorgen und hat die RGB Kabel an die beiden Lightning Node Core gesteckt. Die beiden Node Cores dann über USB an die beiden USB Slots des Commander Pro. Es kamen mir dann Zweifel, ob der Commander damit nicht vielleicht überlastet wird. Würde lieber ein „sicheres“ Setup ohne Brandgefahr bauen. 🫣 Ich könnte den Commander Pro noch zurück schicken und etwas anderes bestellen. Setup: 10x QL120 Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL Case NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB AIO ROG Strix Z790 e Gaming Wifi MoBo
  12. Just a few questions I have to ask would appreciate someone who has knowledge on this topic I have a commander core that came with my H150i Cappllix cooler. I’m using a Corsair 5000X case. I have 3 SP fans on the front panel 1 in the rear. And the ML’s default on the cooler. I have a ATX 24pin Lian li strimmer+. I want to somehow connect the strimmer to work with icue right now iM happy with how everything is set up and I know you need an adaptor to go from the Lian li controller to a led port from my research correct me if I’m wrong. Just want to know is there any way or an adaptor I can put into the commander core to link the Lian li strimmer+. If I can’t what would you recommended to do? And also is it possible to connect the lightning node pro and the commander core together? Cheers Dan
  13. Is there a schematic/diagram that show the proper way to wire these? I will be working on a build soon and any info would be great. I will be installing some case led strips, 4 fans, and Corsair Hydro Series H115i RGB Platinum Pro AIO. I kinda have an idea but a schematic wiring diagram would be so much easier then trial and error method. Thanks in advance.
  14. Hi, a few years ago I built my PC using 6 corsair LL120 fans. To connect them, I used the RGB Lighting HUB and the Lighting Node Pro included in the packages. So basically now I have in my PC 6 fans connected to the RGB Lighting HUB, that is connected to one of the two LED controllers in the Lighting Node Pro, while in the other LED Controller I have some Lian Li RGB Cable Extensions, and the Lighting Node Pro connected by USB to the Motherboard. I'm from Spain, and here in the summer the thing gets quite hot, so I wanted to control the fans speed to lower the PC temperature, but found out I couldn't do it with what I have now, I need to install also a Commander Pro. I tried to make a diagram with the system I need to install and just wanted to ask if it's correct or I'm missing something, I let the diagram attached to the message. Thanks in advance!
  15. I'm trying to connect 20 Corsair fans and would like to control them through icue. 19 Ql120 and 1 Ql140. I'm almost done with the build and ready to install windows but want to be sure I get the wiring right so I don't unintentionally burn something up. Right now i have two thermaltake commander 10 port pwn fan hubs that is sata powered that all my fans are connected to. I'm wondering if i can plug the 4 pin cable going from the thermaltake hub into the corsair commander pro? From looking into this thermaltake hub it sounds like only one fan is detected and the other 9 fans speed is the same as the master fan on the hub. Since it's sata powered i'm assuming it will be safe to plug into the Corsair commander pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  16. Hey there! So today I installed three LL120 fans, the lighting node and also the commander pro. Everything seemed to be working fine , fans spinning, rgb blooming, however I wanted to turn down the fan speed and found no way of doing so. Looking online I could see I should be able to do so through icue and the commander pro section "cooling". This is where my trouble started, the commander pro does not show and I cannot for the life of me get it to. I've unplugged it all and put it all back, reinstalled icue, are there any options for me? Image below you can see only my ram and lighting node show. Thank you in advance.
  17. First time trying to set up this software so apologies in advance for stupid questions. I'm using 6 QL RGB fans, 1 XD5 Pump/Res, and one XC7 CPU block. Testing the loop and the XD\CPU block RGB working fine. Hook the system up, connect the RGB hub to CM-Pro and the fans light up but XD5 and CPU block go dark. I added the fans and the XD5/CPU to CM-Pro using separate channels and it seems like it recognizes them. I get fan speeds and CPU temps. Stupid question time...... 1. Why do I need to hook the fans into the RGB hub to get them to light up? Originally, I plugged them into the CM-Pro thinking that's what it was for. Now the fans light up, CM-Pro seems happy, but I have no control over the RGB or speed. They just keep running the default lighting pattern and speed. I plugged the USB connection from the Hub directly into one of the USB ports on the CM-Pro. Is this wrong? 2. The RGB coming from the XD5 is a 3-pin connection, so I read I'm supposed to plug that into slot 1 on the CM-Pro LED section. It was there before I added the RGB hub during loop testing and it hasn't moved so why no RGB now? If I try to run the Hydro X wizard in CM-Pro, it asks me what fan port is allocated for it on the CM-Pro. All those slots are 4-pin so I couldn't plug that into it anyway. Obviously, I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what it is. CM-Pro doesn't see the RGB Hub so I'm guessing that's a thing, but I don't know for sure. If it is a thing, how can I get it to see the hub? I'll stop now before I sound stupider than I already do. Any tips to help me get this working will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  18. Just built a new rig for a friend. I used 6 brand new ML RGB fans that came from two Capellix AIOs I installed in my personal rigs. The fans work. All 6 were rainbow from the moment I powered on the pc. As soon as I installed iCue and updated the Commander “PRO” the lighting on four of the fans stopped working. The other three show as the four LED ML Pros in iCue. All six fans show up in iCue and they do show lighting effects are applied. Changing the effects on the last three do nothing. The case is the Corsair 465x RGB that came with three LLs, Commander Pro and a RGB Hub. There’s no option for the Capellix ML RGB fans in the fan setup in iCue, only ML RGB Pros. I’m wondering if I need a Commander “Core” or “Core XT.” Any thoughts? Thanks y’all!!!
  19. I recently completed a new build where I have 6x QL120s and a H150i Elite Capellix AIO with 3x ML120s. I have it wired such that the ML120s are routed (both RGB and PWM) to a Commander Core, which is then routed into a Commander Pro via USB. The 6x QL120 RGB connections go to a Lightning Node Core that came with the fans in the 3-pack and that connects to the Commander Pro as well via USB; the PWM connections are direct into the Commander Pro. When booting up, all the fans have an evolving spectrum lighting going but when looking in ICUE, it only allows me to adjust the RGB for the AIO fans. It recognizes that there are fans plugged into the Commander Pro (as I can change the speed of the fans) but it doesn't recognize anything on the lighting side. I tried manually selecting 6 fans and then changing settings in the lighting but nothing actually changed physically. A bit confused on how to make the lighting work for the QL fans so any help would be greatly appreciated!
  20. Try not to focus on my artistic skills, the non-existent attempt to scale things according to real-life, and the fact that I didn't put the fan cables side-by-side. lol ML refers to ML140 Elite fans. Could be QL140 too. PINK for RGB cables and slots. RED for fan cables and slots. YELLOW for USB cables and slots. TL;DR: Will everything work fine if I follow the illustration above? I'm getting myself some new fans and light strips as soon as the Lian Li O11 Air Mini is available in Brazil. I have no idea where I should begin when it comes to the accessories needed to achieve my goal, so any help would be appreciated. I already have two ML140 Elite fans from my H115i Elite AIO and I think I'll buy another 4 because they seem to be more durable than something like an LL140 or QL140. I might change my mind and get 4 or 6 QL140. I'll have 2 front intake, 2 bottom intake, and 2 top exhaust fans (for my radiator), all 140 mm. I'm not counting the 120 mm rear fan because I'll use a discrete non-RGB fan there, or maybe even an LCD monitoring screen instead of a fan. As for the light strips, my plan is to set an LS100 450mm strip at the top and the other at the bottom, so that's why I wouldn't daisy chain them. I have the Commander CORE that came with the AIO, but not the Commander PRO. I guess I could get a Lighting Node PRO instead, but the Commander PRO would allow me to add extra fans if I ever need to. These are the main questions I have: Would the LS100 Expansion Kit 450mm strips work without the LS100 Starter Kit? Corsair's website says the LS100 Starter Kit is required for some reason, but I'm hoping they will work with the Commander PRO alone since I don't really need 4 strips and another controller. Can I connect the Commander CORE USB cable into the Commander PRO USB slot? If so, is there any difference between this and connecting each controller into a different USB 2.0 slot in the motherboard?
  21. I have a hardline water cooled system using the xd7 pump reservoir combo and 2 360 rads. I have 7 Corsair LL120's going to 2 LED hubs that are connected to a commander pro (Lighting channels 1 & 2). The xd7 I have connected to a Lighting Node Pro with the USB plugged into the commander pro. The problem is that neither the xd7 or the Lighting Node Pro show's up in the icue software and I have no control of the LED's but they do light just with the out of the box pattern. I do have a USB available on the motherboard that could run the Lighting Node Pro to but I wanted to keep the visible wires down as it's all custom built cables in the front. Any suggestions would be helpful.
  22. I recently installed a commander pro into my build with the following core specs: * CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960x * GPU: NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 * Motherboard: ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha * NZXT Kraken Z3 AIO I recently had my 6 LL120 fans connected to my corsair RGB Hub to control the lights and the 4 of the 4pin fans going directly into moBo and 2 going into a splitter off my AIO (not the best but it worked for the most part). The RGB Hub then connected into a corsair lightning node pro which then connected via USB into the mobo. I wanted to control my fan RPM so I got a Commander Pro (CoPro) to control RGB and RPM. However I just can't seem to get either the RGB hub or commander pro to pop up on the iCUE software. I feel as if I have tried everything and I am hoping I have missed something. I have attached a diagram of what my wiring looks like (minus the LED Strip). I have tried the following: * Updated BIOS * Tested on iCUE 3 and iCUE 4 * Have reset the CoPro according to the website specifications * I have changed USB ports, SATA endpoints, PSU ports, to see if its damaged however the fans are spinning up and the RGB are lighting up * I have removed the iCUE correctly (removing all corsair files in the registry and then uninstalling the application) * I know the CoPro is working cause the green light flashes when the PC is turned on. I have been told to look into getting an NZXT USB hub? Don't know if that will solve my issue. I really don't know what the problem is and I feel like it has to do with a driver for the commander pro but I don't know what one. I have raised a ticket with Corsair but I have been told it takes some time. Thought I'd try here. Really would appreciate some help on this topic.
  23. Hi Everything in my system has been running fine. Recently i added some led strips to LED 1 on my Commander Pro. And I got this problem LED 2 is still working fine How can i solve this problem?
  24. Hello everyone, Recently I started working on a fun, personal project to occupy my time by building my first PC. I've decided that this may be a relaxing way to "unwind" from my work, as I'm a Network Engineer and this seemed a bit less of a mental task and more physical one. That said, I've come to a sudden obstacle. I currently have a Corsair 5000D Airflow tower and saw on Corsair's website/tower review videos that it is possible to have up to 13 fans installed; 3x 120mm front, 3x 120mm side, 6x 120mm AIO CPU cooler push/pull configuration, and 1x 120mm rear). Call it overkill, but I am intrigued and would like to test this. The obstacle: wiring - HOW? Additionally, what other parts are needed, if necessary? I currently have a Commander Pro, a Commander CORE (included with the AIO), and 2x RGB lighting hubs (included with each 3pk of RGB fans), as well as the pre-installed PWM on the rear/backside of the Airflow 5000D. I have searched for hours trying to find some sort of video explanation or guide, but the only mention that I have located seems to require splitters. Is there no other way to make this work without the use of additional splitters? At the end of this all, ideally, I would prefer that the iCUE lighting function works with all the fan as well. I'm not too concerned with costs of additional equipment if needed, I just need to know what is necessary and how to do so. Just for safe measure, these are my current specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-core CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ATX M4 Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4-3200 CL16 Storage: Corsair MP600 PRO XT Gen4 PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB FTW3 Ultra Gaming LE iCX3 Tower: Corsair 5000D Ariflow ATX Mid PSU: Corsair AXi 1600w 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Fans: 13x Corsair iCUE QL120mm I appreciate any help on this matter and look forward to hearing your responses. I'll be sure to upload photos once this build is complete. Thank you!
  25. I am trying to copy some custom cooling presets of mine. When I copy the selected preset it makes a copy of a non selected preset instead. When I delete a selected preset it's deleting a non selected preset.