• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. With the latest version of iCue a bug from earlier this year has returned. I use iCue for my motherboard (Armoury Crate + plugin), ram, fans (lighting core), keyboard, mouse, and headset. Randomly my lighting will revert to hardware lighting, and the PC will lock up in a very scary and odd way. Task Manger is a blank window, programs won't open, and it gets worse and worse. It will hang trying to shutdown or restart. The only solution is to hold the power button. This used to happen but went away at some point. Now it's back and really depressing. You never know when your PC will just hang up.. I have done a clean reinstall (remove every trace of both programs in file system and registry) of armory crate and iCue. Then reinstall, issue persists. I have other bugs such as RAM not showing up in iCue at boot, or sensors missing on the dashboard. So I have the program set to not start at startup but 30 seconds later after login using task scheduler. Fixes the aforementioned bugs, but not this horrible system freeze. Please help me.
  2. I know that iCue normally requires Armory Crate to be running for it to work with Asus MB's, but Armory Crate has been using up some serious CPU usage and the longer it runs the worse it gets. I usually notice it when CPU usage is up to 50% but there are times when I don't notice it until it hits 70%. Because of this it looks like I will be needing to uninstall Armory Crate to get my system to run normally, It's not 100% verified that Armory Crate is causing this but on my last scan Armory crate had 8 out of the 10 Powershell processes running that were taking up CPU usage. Is there an alternate way to have iCue control the MB ARGB headers without having to use Armory Crate?
  3. Hello Corsair community, I wanted to bring up an issue that I've encountered with the latest update of Armoury Crate and the ASUS TUF Radeon RX 7900XT, as well as the ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI motherboard. After updating to Armoury Crate's latest version with iCUE 5.7.106 running in the background, I've noticed a problem with the RGB synchronization upon computer startup. The problem is that the RGB lighting on my ASUS TUF Radeon RX 7900XT and ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI does not work correctly right from the boot-up. In order to get the RGB lighting to function as expected, I have to follow a somewhat tedious workaround. Here's the step-by-step process I've been using to resolve the issue: Close iCUE. Open the Windows "Services" application (you can press Win + R and type "services.msc" to open it). Locate the "ASUS AURA SYNC lighting service (LightingService.exe)" in the list of services. Right-click on it and choose "Restart." After performing these steps, I can then reopen iCUE, and the RGB lighting works properly. It's worth noting that this problem only occurs with the latest version of Armoury Crate, and everything used to work seamlessly before the update. I wanted to see if others in the Corsair community are experiencing a similar issue or if there are any known solutions or workarounds that can make the RGB lighting sync correctly from the start without having to restart services manually.
  4. Hi! ICue is not detecting the temperatures of ASUS STRIX 4090, GPU Tweak 3 however does as well as other programs. I have the latest version. ICue Version: Core, v. 5.9.105 Windows Version: Windows 11 Pro 22621.2506 I have tried installing both ASUS and NVidia plugin to no avail.
  5. Hello everyone! We’ve heard your requests and are excited to announce that we now have a plug-in which allows ASUS’s Aura Sync to control the lighting effects of your CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modules! Follow these steps to enable this feature. Download from https://www.corsair.com/downloads: Latest version of iCUEAura Sync Plug-inDownload from ASUS: Latest version of Aura SyncInstallationInstall/update iCUEIf updating requires restarting your system, do this nowInstall the Aura Sync pluginOpen iCUE, click the “Settings” tab at the top of the window,then click the icon for your system memory (1)Click “Enable full software control” (2)In Aura Sync, click the link/unlink button under the DRAM icon;when linked, the icon will change to whiteWhen asked if you want to save changes, click “Yes”Your CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB memory modules should now be controlled by ASUSAura Sync! Have fun! FAQWhich CORSAIR memory modules does this plug-in work with?This plug-in is made specifically for use with CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modulesWhile Asus Aura Sync is running with the iCUE plug-in, can Istill use iCUE to control my other CORSAIR RGB products?Yes, the plug-in only grants control of your RAM modules to AsusAura Sync. All your other CORSAIR RGB products, like keyboard, mouse, etc, willstill be controlled through iCUE.After installing the iCUE plug-in and “linking” CORSAIR DRAM inAsus Aura Sync, can I still use iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGB memory modules?No, iCUE will not control the lighting on your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules while DRAM is “linked” in Asus Aura Sync.How do I revert back to using iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGBmemory modules?If you want to revert to iCUE for controlling your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules, simply click the link/unlink button under DRAM in Asus AuraSync; the button will turn red indicating the DRAM is unlinked. In iCUE, clickthe “Settings” tab and at the bottom of the window click the “Restart” buttonto restart the iCUE service. Your memory modules should now be controlled byiCUE again.
  6. This happened sometime last year too when all of a sudden the icue software no longer wants to detect the Asus GPU without admin rights. I noticed I was having this issue again, closed out of iCue software and ran it as administrator and now the GPU is detected fine. Performed multiple reboots as well to no avail. Also tried having the software load as admin on system boot and that did not work either. Please fix soon.
  7. I bought 1x16gb Corsair sodimm DDR4 3200 cl22 ram for my Vivobook 15 F515EA-DH75 laptop which has one 4gb module soldered and one slot expandable. I tried installing the 16 gb ram but the laptop does not boot. It turns on I can see the fans moving but the screen is black.
  8. I have 128GB of Vengence DDR5 6600 (4x32GB) installed in an Asus z790 Maximus Extreme motherboard. With XMP off, it runs okay at 4800, but no faster. If I turn on XMP, I see all the correct specifications (6600 plus the right timings), but the system will not boot. Any idea what I might try to get the memory running at its advertised speeds?
  9. I know quite a lot of people who don't want to run the Asus Armory Crate software and the standalone AURA is now discontinued. Is it at all possible Corsair could integrate the required AURA components directly into CUE 4 without the need for running either Armory Crate (or the discontinued AURA) and a plugin?
  10. Having stability issues on a brand new build with CMH64GX4M4D3600C18 Vengence Pro SL ram, system runs fine on default and when I apply the XMP profile the system reboots randomly and getting multiple WHEA errors when there is a BSOD (MINI BUMP GENERATED). Running Cinebench R23 would instantly crash the system when the XMP is enabled the crashes are happening on both single core and multi core. I have since changed to default all auto system settings in bios and ran 6 hours of Prime 95 and 7 hours of Multicore R23 test all have passed. Is this ram kit not compatible with my system?. Another thing I noticed was the packaging states this RAM kit is compatible for Intel boards where as the description on amazon stated clearly that its optimized for both Intel and AMD? System Specs: Asus Dark hero, 5950x, 64gb corsair vengence pro sl, 2xnvmes 980 pro 970 evo plus. 2 x SSD 860-870, 1x HDD WD Purple. Corsair RM1000x power supply, noctua NSD-15S.
  11. Hey all! This is my latest PC build as well as my first all white build. All comments, tweaks, and recommendations are welcome. Thanks for looking! Corsair 4000D Airflow Ryzen 5600x Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix 240mm Asus Strix RTX 3060 Asus ROG Strix B550-A Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb 4x8GB DDR4-3600MHz Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB Samsung Evo 970 Plus 1TB Corsair RM (2021) 850W CableMod ModFlex Pro C-Series Kit Corsair iCue QL 120mm x4 Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A 2560x1440 170Hz x2 Corsair K65 60% Mini RGB CableMod Pro Coiled Keyboard Cable Corsair M65 Elite RGB
  12. Hey guys, first time poster here. I seem to be having an issue with my ASUS Motherboard and GPU and their iCue integration. Both iCue and Armoury Crate are updated to the latest versions but I'm only seeing 1 lighting zone for my GPU. Also, the RGB lighting freezes whilst gaming for both the MOBO and GPU, however the RAM RGB remains unaffected. Is anyone else struggling with these issues, or if you have managed to resolve the issues, please do let me know how. Cheers in advance! Juic3d.
  13. As the title says, The keyboard wont allow the pc to boot. Only way to boot up the pc is to remove the keyboard first and only then does it start booting like normal. When I put my computer to sleep and come back after a few hours i am greeted the the asus motherboard screen telling me press F2 key, this is where the pc gets ULTRA slow, and it makes me go through the whole process of going into bios and selecting the boot drive and exit bios. Then if im lucky ill get the windows loading screen other times it just stays black and i have to redo everything. While using the pc I get blasted with "Usb device not recognized" notifications like im physically unplugging the keyboard and plugging it in again and again. This also interrupts whatever im trying to do at that time. I used this keyboard with another pc a 2 other laptops and it worked just fine, no issues at all. Unfortunately this is the only keyboard i have and its literally unusable at this point. I find myself using the on screen keyboard half the time coz the constant notification sound and pop up is annoying as hell. Gaming is impossible like this, ive been using a controller 😞 So far I've tried: Reinstalling Windows Reinstalling icue and usb drivers plugging in different usb ports, and plugging 1 cable in usb 2 port and the other in usb 3 port. only plugging in the keyboard cable and leaving the passthrough cable unplugged Other basic windows hardware troubleshoot Im using the Asus z97 AR motherboard + i5 4760k. The keyboard is out of warranty so I doubt support will be helpful. Hope someone here can provide a solution.
  14. Brand new build. Issue where the USB devices keep disconnecting for 4-5 seconds every 5 min or so making it unusable! Also in iCUE 4 the Commander Pro fan hub, keyboard, mouse, AIO, RAM, lighting strips are all detected but the lighting node core which controls the RGB for the fans is NOT detected. Used 2 separate lighting node core's issue persists. Its plugged into known good USB and SATA power, nothing. Lian Li 0-11 Dynamic Ryzen 5900x Asus Dark Hero x570 Asus Strix RTX 3080 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz (4x8) Corsair h150i elite capellix triple fan Corsair RMx1000 PSU
  15. Guten Tag aus Wien! Ich habe ein Problem mit der iCUE-Software in Verbindung mit meiner ASUS ROG STRIX Geforce RTX 3080 V2 OC - Grafikkarte. Der von mir in der iCUE-Software festgelegte Beleuchtungseffekt, bestehend aus den Beleuchtungseffekten "Temperatur" und "Farbwelle", hört nach einiger Zeit, wenn ich den Computer nicht verwende auf zu funktionieren. Sichtbar ist dies daran, dass sich die "Farbwelle" auf der ASUS-Grafikkarte nicht mehr bewegt. Dies tritt selbst dann auf, wenn der Monitor nicht in den Standby geht. Außerdem reagiert die Beleuchtung der Grafikkarte nicht mehr auf Temperaturänderungen der Grafikkarte, wenn die Grafikkarte unter Last steht. Erst wenn ich die iCUE-Software neu starte, funktioniert der von mir in der iCUE-Software festgelegte Beleuchtungseffekt wieder für eine gewisse Zeit, bis der PC für eine gewisse Zeit nicht benutzt wird. Von diesem "Hängen-bleiben" des Beleuchtungseffektes ist allerdings nur die Grafikkarte betroffen. Die Beleuchtungseffekte, für die im PC verbauten Corsair-Lüfter, funktionieren weiterhin ohne Probleme. Ich habe bereits in der Energieverwaltung meines Windows 10 PCs die Energieverwaltung für USB deaktiviert, weil ich den Tipp hier im Forum gelesen habe, allerdings ist dadurch das Problem mit der Beleuchtung der Grafikkarte nicht verschwunden. Ich bitte um Eure Hilfe, was das "Hängen-bleiben" des Beleuchtungseffektes der Grafikkarte angeht. Dafür schon jetzt einen herzlichen Dank! Mit besten Wünschen Stefan K.
  16. Hallo aus Wien! Ich bin im großen und ganzen sehr zufrieden mit der iCue 4.x Software und der Integration von diversen ASUS-Produkten. Ich habe allerdings ein Problem mit der LED-Beleuchtung meiner ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 wenn ich das Spiel "Euro Truck Simulator 2" oder das Spiel "American Truck Simulator" starte. Kurz nach Spielstart wird nämlich mein Beleuchtungsprofil, dass ich in iCUE für die Grafikkarte festgelegt habe, überschrieben. Dieses Überschreiben der Beleuchtungs-Einstellungen ist allerdings nur bei der Grafikkarte der Fall, die Corsair Produkte: "Corsair iCUE SP140 RGB PRO", die von einem "Lighting Node Core" gesteuert werden, sind von diesem Überschreiben nicht betroffen. Wenn ich die oben genannten Spiele beende, wird der von mir in iCUE festgelegte Beleuchtungseffekt nicht wieder hergestellt. Erst wenn ich die iCUE Software neu starte, werden bei der Grafikkarte, die von mir in iCUE festgelegten Beleuchtungseffekte wieder für die ASUS-Grfikkarte übernommen. Ich habe übrigens keine Spieleprofile in der iCUE Software für irgendein Spiel festgelegt. Insgedammt gibt es nur ein einziges Profil in der iCUE-Software. In den oben genannten Spielen, habe ich auch keine Option gefunden, die irgendeinen Einfluss auf die in meinem PC System, dass unter Windows 10 home läuft, haben gefunden. In anderen Spielen, die ich installiert habe, tritt dieser "Überschreibuns-Effekt", der die Farbgebung der LEDs auf der Grafikkarte ändert nicht auf. Ich bitte deshalb um Eure/Ihre Hilfe und sage dafür schon jetzt vielen Dank!
  17. There appears to be a bug with the CUE Asus Plugin in 4.15/4.16 and Aura (Lighting Control 1.07.84) in that it causes CUE to severely lag going into HW mode when the CUE service is terminated, i.e. System reboot. It can hang on the last software profile for 20-30 seconds.
  18. I have the Asus GPU plugin in CUE 4 but I cannot use it I presume because my Asus GPU is installed onto an EKWB waterblock with it's own LED's. I use the Asus motherboard plugin but would like to remove the Asus GPU plugin from showing in CUE 4. Is that possible?
  19. Hello together, I have issues to get Armoury Crate working together with iCue. 1) is there a possibility to get ASUS MB and connected Graphics Card (RGB 3-pin 5V Header) get to work together with iCue without Armoury Crate? 2) Aura Sync DID NOT work (even last version) 3) I used the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and tried with Aura Sync and the current version of Armoury Crate ... => No Chance. 4) The MB of Asus even appears, when Armoury Crate is installed, but the lighting cannot be changed anymore by iCue I remember, where it worked with the MB. mayBe Armoury Crate has been updated and is incomaptible at the moment? Or is it possible, that i cannot control lighting because I added my Sapphire Graphics card to the ARGB Header?
  20. Hello! I have a Commander Pro with 6 LL fans. From 2 or 3 months i can't control the leds of all fans. When i start the pc sometime only one led fan work, sometime 2 and half fans work. When i go in iCUE and change rgb setting (pass from white to red for example) the first fan rest white and the other change color. I tryed to connect the RGB Hub of corsair directly to the Asus Motherboard ARGB connector (data from asus motherboard to the central pin of the hub) and only 4 leds of first fan (i have selected 96 leds int he armoury crate). I restarted the pc reconnecting the HUB to commander pro and only 4 leds of first fan work. Restarted again the pc and 2 and half fans work. I have also disable the plugin and also delete the plugin folder. I'ts like iCue and Armoury Crate share something (memory?). Others have my problem???? I tried also the unistall Armoury crate with Asus tool and clean unistall iCUE (guide on this website) and reistalled all new. Same. How can i solve this problem?
  21. Greetings my fellow iCue users, recently I have upgraded my iCue software from the third gen to the new fourth gen. Certainly an upgrade and everything, love the new UI. Yet I have encountered an issue with the now somewhat working Asus VGA and MB plugin. Before, it didn't work at all, which I accepted since it was in a beta. Now I'm able to control the lights of both my MB and 3090, yet not to the full extent. The issue is the following: Half of my GPU RGB is frozen using random static colors, perhaps it's just the lights receiving some sort of power at random. Now my question is, are there fellow users experiencing similar issues? If so, have you found a fix or a solution to the bug? In the attached picture, the GPU was configured to solely purple. As you can see, it's not working as it should! :D I appreciate any kind of help! :) Thank you guys in advance. Happy gaming!
  22. After updating to the newest Aura, I now have a Asus GPU icon in my icue but I have a EVGA 2080 super ftw 3 gpu. NOT a asus.
  23. Hello I have currently the problem that ICue cant read the Water Out T Sensor from my Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula. Is their any way to controll my Corsair Fans by Water Temp from the MB?
  24. Unfortunately, I can't adjust all the LED's on my ASUS Strix 3080 OC with the current version (05/16/2021 - 4.11.274). Unfortunately I can only adjust the first 10. The rest simply does not change and even doesn't show up in iCUE. I have installed all ASUS drivers / programs. In ASUS Armourty everything works as well. Just not in CORSAIR ICUE. Is there anyone here who has the same problem or even got it fixed? I would be very happy about a feedback!
  25. Hi guys, I'll keep it quick. How do I stop iCUE from controlling my ASUS motherboard and ASUS RTX graphics card? It does not work at all, half of the rgb doesn't light up on my 3070. I did install the ASUS plug-in for iCUE to try it out but it didn't work. I've uninstalled iCUE and ASUS armory crate and reinstalled both. Was perfect for a day before iCUE took control again and messed up my RGB. Everything goes back to normal when I quit iCUE. I am running iCUE v3.38.61 (and yes, I have already tried v4 which is worse). Is there still a plug-in installed? Where is it located? Thanks.