• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hallo, mir ist gestern beim Tippen irgendwie die linke STRG-Taste gebrochen. Ich hatte die Tastatur im November 2020 gekauft, also schon eine Weile her. Nun wollte ich fragen, ob und wie man an Ersatztasten kommt. Viele Grüße Diyar
  2. So ive got 2 different Keyboards i usually Use. i thought hm i'd be nice that whenever i recieve a msg via e.g. discord that i dont know my "H" Key blinks or a wave of light gets displayed on my keyboard. Are there official ways to do that or any unofficial ways?
  3. I picked up a K70 keyboard at the thrift store, and I've been happy with it. I've given it a good cleaning (taking the keycaps off, etc.) and there's no sign of damage. I've only used it for basic typing, and none of the advanced features. All the keys are lit, and the basic keys work. Multimedia controls don't work, but volume up/down does. I've got no idea what the keys on the top or the "BIOS/1/2/4/8" switch does. Since it's from a thrift store, I can't look at the box, or ask the previous owner what it is. The label on the bottom is worn off, so I can really only tell it's a K70. I'm looking into these things now but I can't get iCUE to detect it. I also can't find even a basic manual on Corsair's web site. Trying the keyboard reset methods doesn't seem to work either. Can someone tell me what this is? Any ideas why it's not showing up in the iCUE (or the older Corsair Utility)? I've restarted the HID service for the multimedia keys, and no luck with that either. Also, I'm wondering what the keys on the top are for. (Or a link to a manual would be nice) Edit:I'm not sure why the images aren't embedding. Here's links to the top and the bottom
  4. Hi guys, I have a problem with my Strafe RGB keyboard, everytime I turn on the PC after a sleep the keyboard leds just turns red and there is no way to make it run with the profile that I was running before the sleep, the only way to fix it is to close iCue and open it again. I have opened a ticket few months ago and Corsair told me that it was a Windows issue and they cannot help me, but I only have problems with my keyboard my others Corsair devices run with the correct profile. Also I have seen that my iCue recognize the keyboard but in the light configuration all keys are red. Can somebody help me? :) Best regards
  5. hi, i’ve just bought the k95 rgb keyboard, when im gaming and i want to change the volume with the volume controller of the keyboard i have à black screen and after few sec return to the game, how can i fixe that? Best regards,
  6. Hi, i just created a macro on the iCUE softwere, but I have no clue on how to activate it. Anyone can help me?
  7. Hallo, ich habe mir die K55 Tastatur zugelegt und versuche aktuell die makrotasten zu benutzen. ich habe die Software runtergeladen und ausgeführt. nun solange das programm aktiv ist sind alle "Standard Einstellungen" verworfen (z.b. [FN]+[7] schaltet die hintergrundbeleuchtung nicht mehr aus usw.. (wie im handbuch beschrieben) , wenn ich die software beende ist alles wieder beim alten) doch möchte ich eigentlich alles so lassen wie es ist nur den [G1]-[G6] etwas zuweisen.. 1. wie kann ich die Standard Einstellungen für die software übernehmen (z.b. das FN wieder seine funktion erfüllt) [2. ist nicht weiter interissant wenn der punkt nicht möglich ist] :sigh!: 2. Kann ich die tasten so belegen das keine andere tasten die gleiche funktion hat? quasi als extra tasten die so nicht auf dem board vorhanden sind.. oder kann man nur vorhandene tasten dort hinlegen als "kürzeren weg"?(A>B) EDIT: 3. wäre es möglich die neuen einstellungen so zu speichen das ich das programm beenden kann aber die modifikationen dennoch beibehalten bleiben? wenn das der fall ist könnte ich dennoch die tastatur dann mit [ESC] + einstecken reseten auf "werkseinstellungen" ? =) liebe grüße jack