• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. The self-test of the PSU passed, but once it is connected to a motherboard, it shuts off after 1 second, and the red solid led light turns on. Unfortunately, it seems like one of the cables (standard kit - brand new), either for the CPU (2 cables) or the ones to the motherboard, so some of them are faulty because it does not turn on (I already tested the Computer with another PSU, and it works fine). I did check them several times, and only the essential cables are connected to reduce the scope. But the behavior seen is like when the CPU is not receiving enough energy or the CPU cooler is not receiving power, and the motherboard does not allow for the PC to continue to be on for more than 1.5 seconds. And the PC components are OK because I have a 650w PSU that I was using, and I did reconnect it again to make sure the issue was not any of my components, but all is working fine with the 650w PSU. Like the guy from this post, I do suspect the cables, either the CPU ones or the motherboard cable (since these cables come with a capacitor(s)), could be potentially faulty: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/153566-new-ax1600i-doa/#comment-906553 I did order a new kit of Corsair cables (SKU CP-8920223) just to rule that issue from above or any other issue with the cables. But I will be able to test it as soon they arrive between today and tomorrow. Also checked the MB and CPU cable connectors to discard this issue (the connectors are OK): https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/153819-new-rm850-gt-computer-not-starting-up/ Here is a Google Drive folder with all the pictures and videos showing the behavior: https://bit.ly/3IfLVZR ----- Summary: -Is not due to the motherboard. -Is not due to the GPU. -Is not due to the CMOS battery in the motherboard. -Is not due to the CPU or its AIO. -Is not due to the RAM. I will test it with a new set of cables soon. If any of you have any additional suggestions other than testing the PSU with a new set of cables, please let me know. Thank you,
  2. Hey everyone, I recently purchased a refurbished Corsair AX1200i. Everything works fine but, unfortunately, it did not come with a Corsair Link cable which is the primary reason I purchased it in the first place (instead of just purchasing a new PSU). Is it possible for me to purchase a link cable from somewhere or is Corsair able to send me one? I live in Australia and I sent in a support ticket but its been over a week with no response. I still have my RM750i with all cables and accessories (including the two link cables that came with it) but the RMi has a miniUSB port with an optional analogue port. The AXi only has a analogue port for Corsair Link which the RMi analogue cable cannot directly connect to the internal USB header through. I understand this is what I need but have no way of purchasing it even if it was in stock: AX 1200i/860i/760i USB to i2C adapter (corsair.com) This is my first time posting to the forums so please let me know if there are any issues or require more information.
  3. Guten Abend, ich wünschte ich müsste nicht schon zum zweiten mal in diesem Forum schreiben. Leider scheint mein NT schon wieder defekt zu sein. Mein erstes Netzteil hatte Probleme und wurde durch eine RMA mit einem 860i ersetzt. Das NT zeigte die gleichen Symptome (An/Aus) bis es irgendwann gar nicht mehr ging. Das Netzteil ging eben vor ca. 10 min aus und daraufhin nicht mehr an (nur ein tolles Click-Clack-Click-Clack) In diesem Video ist das Verhalten zu sehen. ([ame= ] [/ame]) Ich bin irgendwie ein wenig enttäuscht, da ich eigentlich dachte, mit dem neuen NT ist nun endlich Ruhe ... BTW: Meine Rechnung vom ersten NT war / ist vom 25.03.2013 ich hoffe, da gibt es noch Garantie. Gruß Zündkerze