Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'mouse button issue'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. I have run into a huge problem with iCUE 4 and the Sabre RGB Pro. When I try to map the forward and back mouse buttons (traditionally known as MB4 & MB5) nothing happens. It doesn't matter what game, setting or process the only time they work is for browsing the web, which I feel wasn't intentional for an FPS/MOBA mouse :(. I know iCUE and the new products will have growing pains but between this and the asus plugin crash i am thinking the future of corsair is grim and dark. If anyone can help or link me to help it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Hi! I just installed iCue on MacOS (I have it on Windows and all works fine). Nevertheless, on MacOS, the RGB profiles work but the back button, forward, etc (everything except the two main click left and right buttons) are basically dead. As soon as I quit iCUE software, the RGB profiles are gone (back to rainbow) but my buttons work. Any reason why? How can I have both functionalities? :) Thanks!
  3. I bought the Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro, because I wanted some more buttons on my mouse, but I can't get DPI change buttons (ones on the left of the mouse) to work in the game (War Thunder) - only after binding them to keys on keybord in iCUE the game allows to bind them in settings. But even then clicking them disables sniper mode if enabled and changes DPI level (despite two additional DPI modes being disabled in iCUE). Can I do something with this issue? Thanks in advance for help.
  4. I have a profile for one game where I configured one key to press and hold a mouse button. It works as expected, except when I quit the game the mouse is somehow screwed up. Meaning I cant click some things, for example start menu items or buttons in any program/dialog. This started when I updated to the latest iCUE version. With the previous version I had no issues. To get the Mouse working I pres CTRL-ALT-DEL to bring the "lock screen" up and then ESC to get back to the Desktop.
  5. When trying to bind macros the two buttons on the right of the mouse show up but don't let me select them when trying to bind them. Need help.
  6. I'm currently using an M65 Elite RGB mouse bought about 4 months ago (16 April 2019). It's now started not seeing primary (left) mouse clicks. This mouse replaced a 5 month old M65 Pro RGB (bought 12 November 2018) which developed scroll wheel problems (scrolled randomly backwards and forwards). And that mouse replaced a 2 year old M65 Pro RGB (bought 06 December 2016) that started double-clicking instead of single-clicking. All of these problems are well documented by a myriad of users all over the web (as well as in this forum). For the current M65 Elite, I've done a soft reset (unplug the mouse, hold left and right mouse buttons while plugging the mouse back in, and holding that for about 5 seconds). I've also done a clean install of the latest iCUE software (uninstall iCUE, in REGEDIT delete both the HKCU and HKLM \Software\Corsair\Corsair Utility Engine folders, and install new iCUE). In addition I've run the Windows 10 sfc /scannow and dism stuff until they ran clean. No change: the mouse keeps missing left mouse button clicks. So, once again, another Corsair mouse has bitten the dust. There's no doubt about it. I don't know why companies insist on using cheap, garbage hardware in their products. Especially parts of those products which are pressed repeatedly.